Game Merchandice thread

Time for a game merchandice thread.

Evolve merch is still being made and sold.

popcultcha.com.au/evolve-goliath-29-statue.html

been sitting on preorder since last year, i wonder if anyone did preorder it.

Other urls found in this thread:

popcultcha.com.au/dragon-age-morrigan-statue.html
amazon.com/Good-Smile-Metal-Gear-Solid/dp/B015FJVR3Y
goodsmile.info/en/product/6110/Nendoroid Snow Miku Twinkle Snow Ver.html
popcultcha.com.au/street-fighter-shin-akuma-1-3rd-scale-statue.html
play-asia.com/final-fantasy-xiv-minion-figure-vol2-garuda/13/70a9a1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I mean what's the point?
A couple of years ago I almost ordered one of these on ebay or amazon or whatever, but then asked myself: "what the fuck am I even going to do with it?"

I mean I get fetishists that hotgule their shit and then post it on dedicated forums, but what the rest of you are doing with your toys?

I keep them on display on a shelf in my room, looks nice.

Also a 500AUD Morrigan statue that has been edited to look better on the storepage, you only have several side pictures and a useless zoom feature, its gonna be a shit quality statue.

popcultcha.com.au/dragon-age-morrigan-statue.html

The only really videogame related merch I got unless you count jojo or kancer collection is a venom snake nendoroid. amazon.com/Good-Smile-Metal-Gear-Solid/dp/B015FJVR3Y

Do you suck cock for a living? Jesus christ shut the fuck up you fucking faggot

Either you posted in the wrong thread, or I really triggered you somehow.

Ive been thinking of getting a snake nendoroid as well as other things, im a sucker for them. need to get more vocaloid ones.

Do you even have friends to show off? I have a bunch of robot toys from my childhood that look better than most contemporary anime toys, but there is simply no point taking it out and putting up on display.

It's not about showing off, it's about having something from a series you like, and looking at it, or posing it into cool or funny poses if it isn't a statue.

you must be on the wrong site user.

Kojidrones are rampant homosexuals but come on
it's just a figurine

m8, I'm not a kojidrone. MGSV was the only metal gear other than rising I was able to finish because I didn't give a shit about the story and because the controls weren't ass. And I tried to play each one. Also I just thought venom snake looked cool and had some money to throw away.

Don't believe your queerspeak bu at least there's that, he looked cool
Cooler to have 20 goons push him as the site's avatar for some perverted headcanon reason

I dunno what nendoroids are, but if you're implying that your western shit, that probably doesn't even move, is somehow better than fully movable Kamen Rider toy bundled with fucking transforming bike, it's you who is on the wrong site.

Apart from a figure of The Boss, I only have anime figures and they're kawaii as fuck

Nendoroids are chibi versions of popular characters like snake, vocaloids, 2hus, etc. They are posable and pretty well made. I bet kamen rider has a nendoroid.

goodsmile.info/en/product/6110/Nendoroid Snow Miku Twinkle Snow Ver.html

as an example.

I wanted to get some cute gril video game figurines and stuff so I can have some eye candy while not staring at my computer screen. But I hardly watch any anime and don't know what sexy figurines I should get to hot glue. I kinda want to get the nier preorder but it will be useless to me since I don't own a ps4, but hot gluing it seems very tempting

A nendroid.

Well, what japanese games do you like, because it's all but guaranteed to have at least one figure made for it.

I don't have any chibi shit. As a matter of fact I despised chibi shit even as a kid. I'm more tolerant to it now, but still don't want anything super deformed in my house.

You're missing out. Shit's cute as fuck.

Sure you do user.

I don't perceive unnatural shit as cute.
I can get when people call cats or dogs cute, but when it's something with head the size of the torso it's just repulsive. I mean look at How it is supposed to be cute? It's ugly and stupid and I don't like it.
But millions of chibilovers can't be wrong right?

I feel sorry for you user, not being able to embrace the joys of moe and kawaii.

The point of chibi is to exaggerate cute feaures( big head, big eyes, soft and round features, etc) to the point it is basically it's own style.

Time to leave.

Anyway, back on topic

popcultcha.com.au/street-fighter-shin-akuma-1-3rd-scale-statue.html

is akuma worth so much money?

I like Valkryia Chronicles and just recently downloaded the Neptunia Rebrith trilogy for the fuck of it despite never playing a nep game ever, but the screenshots were cute. But for PC since I don't own a console, other than that I do have a 3ds and play Monhun, pokemon, and have Rune Factory 4.

Nigger they overprice like no tomorrow. Depending where you live, I wouldn't even suggesting buying online.

t. ausfag

So it's like 2 fucking feet tall?

Valkyria chronicles and neptunia both have plenty of merch, so play the and see if you like them, and if you got money to burn then buy some shit.

id buy the pagan min statue, but EB has that shit for like 20 bucks.

Why?

Pagan min is the good guy, remember?

Yeah I know, but why get merch of such a bland forgettable game?

I do like his statue as ive seen it in-store and he was my favorite character from the game. the only good thing really.

But in metal slug they're neither purposefully cute nor thei heads are as big as their bodies.

This. You don't buy knick knacks of shit you barely care about simply because it looks cool. It takes up precious shelf space and doesn't do much but be a statue of something you don't really care for.
When you buy a figure, ask yourself this: "Would I erect a statue of this person in my own room?"

I have an Isabelle Nendoroid, but I recently knocked it over and snapped the hair. So I need to get some glue or rubber cement or something to stick that back together. I also have a Toriel plushie.

Still obviously chibi, too.

halo had some pretty cool figures, although i've never bought any since it's not very popular here

Are you incapable of forming your own opinions?

no i was 12 and didn't feel like getting my mom to buy me shit that i didn't need

Maybe by "here" user meant where he actually lives?

Before the thread continues devolving into "mature toys for mature people" bullshit,
these are the two vidya figs I have. Nendos were a lot more difficult to pose than I thought, due the deformed limbs, but the PW Boss is great fun and comes some little toys like an m16 and stun knife.
Still looking for something zinogre

I got this one pre ordered and its shipping right now
play-asia.com/final-fantasy-xiv-minion-figure-vol2-garuda/13/70a9a1

I hope it looks good in real life.

I bought the collector's editions of Human Revolution and AssCreed III. I like HR's case and Jensen statue, but ACIII sucks. That was the last time I got swindled

Isabelle is pretty cute though.

It's a shame that the bust never got made. I really wanted one, even if I was never going to play that stupid game.

Good.

I worked with a guy that wore that mass effect hoodie almost everyday

Holy fuck is the third one real?

You know, if I owned Halo shoes or CoD glasses, I would wear them every fucking day, no matter the situation, time, or place. I'd wear them into my fucking grave. I'd be determined to turn my entire life into a show based around tacky, useless video game merch.

JUST GET AN ETHERNET CABLE

In case anyone is wondering, i got a reply regarding the goliath statue

-

Thanks for contacting Popcultcha.

Yep, the Goliath statue is still available for preorder!

The ETA has now been revised to this month, but considering the delay that is likely to change again.

As far as the price, it is still $1,199.99 AUD, and we have no info on whether that may change either.

Sorry I can't be more precise!

Please get in touch if you have any further questions.

This is worse than the preorder for NuMalesSky.

Reminder Japan gets all the cool stuff

The picture doesn't do the Met virus plush justice. It's really nice to touch and the beanbag legs make it easy to stand up.

The only acceptable desks are made of solid wood.
And that onesie is poorly designed, if you needed to take a shit you would have to get complexity naked, this is why they come with build in ass windows.

Did anybody actually get a lootcrate subscription? Was it worth it?

A friend of mine had one, he received a year of them for Christmas. Honestly they seem tailored for tryhard "geeks", there isn't a lot of "gamer" shit, and where there is it's shit like Mario or Portal. You'll get a random mess of shit ranging from capeshit to Dr. Who 99% of the time. Any money spent on them you could put towards one nice figure or whatever it is you actually want instead of a box of shit that you likely don't care about.

I am not a fan of nendroids or bobble-head / chibi versions of character. I got a couple of shelves with merchandise, collector's boxes and whatnot, I enjoy building up the collection a lot. Currently awaiting pics related, Artorias is going to be shipping soon hopefully and Imma stab a motherfucker if it is damaged in transit.

Also, not pictures but I got next to me an ancient map from A Link to the Past that I got in an unopened ALttP copy. The parchment is over 20 years old so I need to take it to someone to make a glass frame for it, don't want it to get fucked up from humidity.

I mostly collect anime figures, but I have these. Most of my vidya stuff is actual games, some collector edition games, and old consoles that I've either held onto over the years or restored.

Dragon Knight is the only Kamen Rider show I have watched

Honestly it's a pretty nice hood, one wouldn't even know its from a game. Shit like this is what's unacceptable wear.

Oh man I wanted to get that Samus figure (and a ALttP Link from the same shop). Is it any good? How big / heavy is it and how's the build quality?

Figma's are fairly light but they are well made. They are smaller and don't have the detail of "scale" figures, but they are much cheaper along with being very poseable. You have to fiddle with them for a while to learn how to make "cool" poses, but that is part of the fun of owning them.
If you're interested in buying them avoid ebay and 3rd party Amazon sellers, popular figmas have bootlegs all over the place.

I was gonna get that Samus one directly from the Japanese site that sells them, I forget their name. They also have awesome Berserk figmas. I mainly refrained because I have no idea how to stop on that shit once I get started.

It's garbage.

Saved.

Is that the same company that still hasn't delivered those Nu Male's Sky special edition or what the fuck ever stuff?

If I lived in alaska or greenland or something and there was a snow suit exactly like that, it'd be comfy as fuck. The zipper at the top AND bottom is legit genius.