Women comedy in 5 words or less

A lady Fart

my vagina stink

POOP

This hideous face =^_^=

I don't think a female comedian has ever managed to make me laugh. I've had lady friends who have made some genuinely funny jokes or comments, but I've never seen a female comedian who was actually funny.

fpbp

A while back, but Ellen, Roseanne, and Paula Poundstone had some good standup for moments. Roseanne is still a funny person. Old SCTV had very funny women on it but it was not stand up.

t. not an undercover woman

LMFAO

I MEAN
MEN?
COME ON!

POO POO PEE PEE
Not too different huh?

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff…oh yes my dear….sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff….quite pungent indeed…is that….dare I say….sssssssnniff…eggs I smell?……sniff sniff….hmmm…yes…quite so my darling….sniff….quite pungent eggs yes very much so …..ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff….ah yes…and also….a hint of….sniff….cheese…..quite wet my dear….sniff…but oh yes…this will do nicely….sniff…..please my dear….another if you please….nice a big now….

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes…very good!….very sloppy and wet my dear….hmmmmm…is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?…hmmmm…..let me…..let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling…….hmmmmm….hmm..yes….that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear….ah yes….let me guess…curry for dinner?….oh quite right I am….aren't I?….ok….time for sniff…..sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff…..hmmm…hhhmmmmm I see…yes….yes indeed as well curry……hmmm….that fragrance is quite noticeable….yes…..onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?…..hmmmmm….yes quite…..

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

That’s more than 5 words faggot

She Canadian

literally the only funny woman ever

now the kid is going to have a braappppppp fetish

loud and expressive is funny

Didn’t Canadian popular fart jokes on television? I use to think that was a joke on South Park until I started watching more Canadian cartoons.

dude, 6teen was such a great show. I remember watching it and thinking "I can't wait until I turn sixteen. Life is gonna be so awesome then!"

turns out it wasn't

I wonder what's peak happiness today. 10?

Same.

Turns out it just turned into depression and wasted time with no life goals or achievements.

and you live in the worst province to boot. poor guy.

Pls nuke us. pls

Maybe the reason all female comics can't stop with the bodily function jokes is because imagining a woman having a trenchant insight on society is too unbelievable, even for the premise of a joke. So they stick with muh vagina because only morons go to see female comedians anyway.

Exceptions being the greats like Roseanne, Joan Rivers, etc.

Carol Burnett was the shit too.

that was pretty painful for everyone involved

Love Carol Burnett

I used to know a funny woman. She was a middle aged single mother who's ex-husband used to beat her. I guess you have to develop a personality at that point. "Female comedians" are just attention whores.

5 for me.

Autism crushing on Sam Hyde

does anyone else vagina, laydeez?

i would molest her in a costco parking lot

what an oddly specific fantasy

when in puget sound…

Not funny after Joan Rivers

Besides Being Frank, is The Gang Broke Dee the last good episode of Sunny?

MY PUSSY STINKS REALLY BAD

itt: virgins

…Are you going to give us a webm or what?

YEAST INFECTION AM I RIGHT?

how many cats do you own?

Great writers awful stand ups.

And that 'comedian in your vid is awful looking.

Have you seen the full clip? It's only 5 minutes long but it's god awful.

The last three jokes were amusing but the rest don't work as a stand up. Maybe if she was having a bit of banter then it would work.

WOMENS RIGHTS

How long till (((they))) shut it him down?

you didn't like the sexy fat kids part?

(checked)

I remember at least one other joke earlier and it may have been that. But there's no way you can get me to confirm.

Already tried

Is he flat earthier?