-Yakuza 1-6
-Wots 1-4
-Harvest Moon
-Chulip

In my opinion there will never be enough games like theseā€¦

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FbzzRX20Ie8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not sure that I agree that the developers should commit literal financial suicide (you're kidding yourself if you think the kickstarter is ALL of the funding, they likely had investors). That said, we could've probably have gotten a larger and better -game- if they had limited themselves to Dreamcast specs. Less money spent on artfags and more money spent on content. That's what I'd do anyway if I had the reins. At that point, backporting it to Dreamcast as a fun hipster gimmick would be feasible too, for extra money.

If you don't have enough Japan, go to China.

It's a shame that everytime I want to replay this game. I have go through the awful boring beginning/tutorial level that a lot of Bioware games suffer from.

Really fun game. But I honestly just want another game like it that isn't made by Bioware.

I know it might be too weeb for you and certain other individuals. But you should give Persona 3 FES and 4 a try. You go through a full year in Japan, going to high school and doing shit after school that isn't just dungeon crawling.

Oh, and Yakuza 0 comes out this month in the West too.
Unless you're someone who fucking hates the eighties.

Do RGG0 and RGG5 get boxed releases or internet release only?

Sleeping dogs if you are into cantonese culture / Hong Kong
there is no cantonese dub for this game

ib4 deep dark fantasy games

theres a new shenmue in the works.
yakuza zero is about to be released.
the closest we can get to harvest moon is stardew valley. though dragon quest builders gets the feel of it.

im not familiar with wots or chulip.

They said that they were going to reuse many of Shenmue 2 assets but with uncompressed quality.

Nothing japanese about it my mane

lel my dude look no further

user, please.

They could've made it for both PC and DC. Doesn't Dreamcast support some flavor of Windows?

No user, you please.

RGG0 has a digital and physical release, I believe.
Had to pre-order because finding Yakuza 3 and 4 physically in stores in the past was a nightmare. Had the worse luck of getting a scratched pre-owned copy because my country is full of bogan addicts who can't look after their games.

And RGG5 only got a digital release on the PS3. Honestly thought it came on the PS4 digitally in the West.
But nope, no physical release for it because not enough interest in the series in the West.

On a side note, I noticed today at my local EB Games some blonde hipster fag pre-ordering a Nintendo Switch. He said he was having second thoughts buying it because of falling for No Man's Sky and Skyrim.

user, you and I both know that' absolute fucking bullshit.

play NUDE@ on the xbox.

Why would you think that, it didn't even come out on PS4 in Japan.

I prefer best girl dressed as best girl.

This is the best Japanese life sim you will find.

I win

You know, I always wondered how Rise fags dealt with the change in the English VA.
Like did you guys feel betrayed, disgusted or what?

What do you mean? It changed? I heard something about ti changing on some new unnanounced persona game but I never found anything solid on it, it's like it doesn't exist

They changed her VA for that dancing game.
Now she's forever sullied with the voice of Ashley Burch.

Roommania, if you wanna play as a god that controls a Jap guy's life.

missed Rommania #203 its pretty comfy

youtu.be/FbzzRX20Ie8