Valve

Worse than Blizzard?

All their kikery is restricted to their distribution platform considering they don't make video games anymore. Blizzard's worse if you ask me but goddamn is Valve trying.

Not yet

They're close though

Then they're worse, seeing as Blizzard runs their own platform and only publishes there own games. : ^ )

DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

PROS

CONS

??

I don't think they're worse than Blizzard, but they're steadily turning into shit that's on a whole different level that is unique to Valve and Valve only.

Blizzard's only merit is in the polish of their games - which they then use to destroy the entire genre that their games are associated to. Valve enables gaming, but Blizzard destroys it.

That's honestly a good question

That alone puts them into hard lawful evil territory, any faith I had left in Valve completely banished that day.

Oh fuck I forgot all about that. But then I don't play Skyrim, so I learned about it pretty late.

Poor show. I wouldn't mind if they did something useful with that money but all their doing is covering their costs after the wastes of time that were Steam OS, Steam machines and all that other shit that failed to pick up.

fag who has no idea what he's talking about detected

Where were you when Valve managed to fuck over two companies with one fucking game because they're money hungry shitheads?

Watch this video in its entirety and tell me that Blizzard is somehow worse. Valve is an utter fucking cancer of a company.

Why the fuck do I keep hearing this Glue70 song everywhere?
The dude is a pretty obscure artist outside of that one song.

Aside from a couple missteps such as paid mods and giving people no recourse against dead early access shit, Valve has generally had a much more positive impact on vidya than Blizzard, if only by virtue of being the least jewish publisher on the block.

There are fucking none, Jesus Christ you valve fucks are moronic.

All of their 'good' is basically shit they haven't done for 5 years, or at least a year or two since they opened the floodgates to greenlight and let tides of fecal matter wash through the front page of the store.

>FORGETTING PAID MODS, ONE OF THE STAPLES OF PC'S SUPERIORITY AND WHAT EVERY FUCKING VALVE GAME EXCEPT HALF-LIFE AND PORTAL (NOT AN ORIGINAL IDEA BY THE WAY) STARTED LIFE AS

Portal didn't start off as a mod, actually. It was an experimental game.

Portal started from another game and Valve absorbed them or stole it down to the portal color scheme.

Fuck it, I will go full blown autist for this.
Valve never made any of their games, they were all done by third parties or fucking mods of other games.
No they didn't, supporters and other modders of said communities did.
First point.
Yeah, that sure worked out great.
Greenlight is fucking retarded, kill yourself.
I sure love fucking movies.
Man, so you are saying Origins and Uplay are are good now too?
All those great (((PC))) games, I am sure glad there is a place for everyone to drop their flash garbage games.
Underfaggots was great XD XD XD.
We live in an age were there is no fucking excuse to use a middle man client, unless you are fucking lazy, inbred, doing it for the attention, and or just plain fucking stupid.

FUCK OFF

Because of the Eminem mashup, probably. Since it's been used in a shitload of memes.

Valve didn't propagate that, though. That was solely within an insulated community. If dumbshit kids are dumb enough to gamble real money for fake skins, Valve shouldn't be the babysitter regarding goods they've already rendered post-payment.

I forgot paid mods, which I already stated here. Learn to read.

Here's your obligatory reply, I guess. Hope you feel better after getting that off your chest.

Oh man, we got a first year philo lefty pol faggot here. Go suck more valve cock you inbred reddit faggot.

CS GO, DOTA2, and TF2 automatically make them worse. That's not even counting the shit they allow out of greenlight and their attempt to have paid mods, with Newell even trying to justify it by saying that shekels make the modding scene go forward.

As much as I despise Overwatch, Bilzzard didn't try to kickstart paid mods.

Conservative checking in. Sup.

GO BACK TO THE SHITHOLE YOU CAME FROM
KILL YOURSELF NIGGER FAGGOT

he is right though, kill yourself

HL3 when

??????

Let's see something beyond manchild tears and autism and we'll talk.

You disgust me. You may never see this, but if you do, take a look at this: So, when I was in grade four and five, I helped out this teacher. She was an LST teacher, and she was with this boy named Jack. Jack had autism. He couldn't speak, but he was surprisingly well at expressing how he feels. Like they say, actions and reactions speak a thousand words. He had barely any friends, because they'd always avoid him because of his autism. I would always help him and his LST teacher with anything I could. I would do things for the teacher like set up activities for Jack, refill his water bottle, because the teacher had to watch him, I would read to him, and try and help him in any way I could within the classroom. Despite being unable to speak, he was, like I said, the best at expressing emotions. He was in my class for my two years in grades four and five, so I was able to help as much as I could. He opened up a door I never noticed before: my understanding of other people. I used to be one of the people who avoided him, but when he was in my class, I ended up getting used to him. People picked on me for being friends with an autistic kid, but I didn't care. Jack opened up my understanding of other people and their disorders. Just because people have a certain mental disorder, like autism, ADHD, ODD or ADD, doesn't mean they can't be a good person. I hope the best for Jack, and that he can get through life in a happy, healthy way. We are one in the same. Whether someone's black or white, straight or gay, male or female, disabled or not, we are all human, and we should learn to quit putting people down just because we can. We need to respect people. How would you like it if someone was throwing racist and offensive comments at you? It's rude, right? How do you think they feel when you throw a racist comment back at them? You'll leave them feeling the same way they made you feel. Humans are a rather intelligent species, but they're always at war with each other. Whether it's full-out combat, or a random argument full of offensive comments, you have to think, 'Is this really the right thing to do?' Once you say something, it's not taken back. Same thing goes for the internet. If you type an offensive comment, and later on, delete it, Google still has it saved to their servers. You really have to think if you're doing the right thing by commenting something offensive. Put yourself in your victim's shoes. How would you like to be trampled over like a piece of trash? It doesn't feel good, right? Just to add this in: You're hearing all of this from a 12-year-old girl that has ADHD. I believe world peace is possible, if we all just try and notice what we're doing to each other.

Is that you Gabe? how have you not died from being a fat lazy fuck.

Go back

I was expecting gay hanky-panky between you and Jack, but I was disappointed. Shame on you.

←– This faggotry seems more your speed. You need to go back.

No. They're not even making games anymore, Blizzard actively rapes once good franchises.

You seem vexed.

(88)

we got a live one

you're retarded