Why are celebrities still talking about this

Why are celebrities still talking about this

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=0mDVk5e4E8A
archive.is/d64TB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because its a scary boogieman the left can blame for all their problems.

don't you just love that organic blend of people that care and large media corporations all united together against free speech on twitter

you could also argue that the person that replied there started gamergate by having no ethics

Context for pic?

really wish someone would change that

Please explain.

Great.

This. Deep down they know how insignificant and full of shit they are, gg is a constant reminder.

Deep down gg knows how insignificant and full of shit they are.
fify

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/leddit/

top kek

Also isn’t that gay shaming or some shit? What would your sisters say if they knew you were doing that?

It was ok in its time but soon afterwards and looking back now, teaming up with reddit and tumblr sure brought on cringeworthy crap like this.

You mean neckbeards.

it wakes them up at night ;)

Just imagine what might have been if anons ignored reddit and tumblr.

I think from Holla Forums's perspective it was always about triggering SJWs, it was the PC, reddit/tumblr people who kept bringing up 'ethics in gaming journalism' as the main meaning when that thing was just an aspect of GG.

Was basically /cow/ and /baphomet/ vs Holla Forums with Holla Forums as the battleground. Yeah the GNAA kiddies triggered SJWs but the way they did it gave them credibility and reinforced their false narrative. Anons who criticized this and got tired of the ethicscuck reply (low energy d&c a 5 year-old could think up) either stayed on acidman’s sinking ship or went to KIA to dig and stage ops away from the autistic screeching. It was never an either or between shitposting and destroying fake news - that’s what made it so effective in the first place - yet it only took a few room temperature IQ shills a few days to convince anons that it was.

Found the ethicscuck.

“No leaders” was the first and most obvious rule, also was first one out the window.

her comedy

triggering people was the way to raise awareness.

As soon as people thought it was best to fight on the liberal media battleground, it was over.

At least people learned a valuable lesson about trying to fight the media on their terms.

Know you’re just trolling (or whatever junior high kids are calling it these days) but again it’s not an either/or. Can spend hours here shitposting about waifus and capeshit and dig/effort post against unethical fake news here
>>>Holla Forums11319849
>>>Holla Forums11163876
That way I can have fun + convince myself I’m not wasting my life at least completely.
Listened to link related the other night and noticed how 3 years later the exact same false dichotomy is still going on with the exact same people using the exact same shitty talking points, difference being at least now they’re getting paid for it.
hooktube.com/watch?v=0mDVk5e4E8A

nice

reddit

spacing

But this was a "post-gg" event.

You might as well have posted pics from the DC meetup which was the brewing pot for ecelebs who, despite facing the full extent of the culture war, decided to remain left or left-of-center while sidetracking everyone from the real issues.

Zoe Quinn's vagina?

epic my dude

seriusly the (((enemy))) was gonna slander us with every lie under the sun, worrying about PR was as pointles as it was harmfull, as PR is the door (((shills))) come in through
Besides, to this day i have yet to see some SJW persecution complex that was not a victim bux falce flagg
Ethics was never our goal, simply our weapon, our goal had always been the removal of SJWs, we used ethics against them cus it was effective as they were unethical scumm but we never really cared about gawkers clickbaity adds disguised as yellow journalism, we were pissed off that these retards were apointing themselves as the gatekeepers of vidya, blacklisting anyone who didn't toe in line and pretending top speak for us when they adressesd developers with their shit demands for "diversity and inclusivnes"
both of these groups deserve the /oven/, the ´people that really mattered in GG were butthurt Holla Forumsirgins who evolved into full time Holla Forumsacs
you could often spot'em cus they were always posting about muh PR, just like you

>>>Holla Forums

Telling journalists to stop fucking lying and taking bribes was an issue for sure, but a lot of it was about telling annoying cunts who never liked video games in the first place to get the fuck out and stop shitting on our favourite passtime. No, your Megaman shirt does not make you a "gamer" if you've never played Megaman. Go away. No you can't tell me why Bayonetta is enforcing the patriarchal rape culture, if you've never played it, and you think she's a single mother. Fuck off.

Calm down.

that's one live action Pandora's Box if i ever saw one
imagine if this bitch had kept her legs closed, none of this would have happened

She has a show on comedy central

Lol. Okay, Granddad.

Was this written by a bot? Nothing about it makes any sense and I can't imagine any context making it less absurd.

The exodus would've probably happened anyway, halfchan was really going to shit during 2014, the GG stuff was just the last drop.

4chan is in a perpetual process of going to shit. In fact, it was never really good. People have been exodusing because "the site went to shit" since at least 2007.

i wouldn't know
i started using IBs with the birth of Holla Forums
never been to halfchan

While it's kind of an exaggeration, it's funny to attribute Trump getting elected to GG. Besides, some liberals actually believe this, so why not memeing it.
The full-on culture war would have happened regardless, the problem for them was that it started too soon and before they had everything set up. That's why they reacted so stupidly when people started asking questions.

Who's the celebrity in that tweet? And if you think one of them are, you've got a really lax definition on what a celebrity is.

Yes, but it reached a new low that year, you couldn't even casually call someone a nigger outside Holla Forums without getting at least a warning.

you're kidding right?

Nope, it was that bad. Holla Forums and /tg/ were the most fucked ones, even monstergirl threads were banned.

If you’re going to call someone low IQ you may want to consider writing at high school level. Also
you might as well have a sign around your neck that says failed leaderfag goon. You lot should have taken an example from Jim: he was never interested in fighting the good fight either but at least he dropped the whole thing and walked away for 6 months without trying to twist it into some twatter tier attention whore shitflinging spectacle. Even on bloodsports with the other night he didn’t badmouth gg despite the fact Vee was practically begging him to. He has a career now as a well paid shitposter because of it while you have this comfy board and site, the least you could do is finally stop strawmanning a corpse.

Is there anything worse than a GG burnout who constantly talks shit because GG wouldn't be his personal army?

I thought it was about internet culture vs this new uprising of whiny babby censorship. When it came clear that Sargon and his skeptic ilk were just basicbitch liberals who were jealous of Anita's patreon game I threw that shit in the ditch like a Cambodian prostitute.

this is supposed to be funny
this verbal vomit is what passes as comedy these days

ALLY STATUS
REVOKED

Underrated post.

Look at this air stealer doing his epic thing to fight the mysogynusts from Holla Forums after getting permabanned from the /gg/ general.
You're not even worth to be told to kill yourself.

How will she ever recover?

BTFO!

who did they retweet?

Literally who's ex. Eron.

she's oddly eager to share life-ruining information with people…

i drifted away from that whole thing years ago, has she spilled any notable spaghetti since? i figured it would only be a matter of time until her shtick got old even for sycophants

It was a lot of things. But I think the core message was "this is ours. We built it. You have no claim on it. You have no power to tell us what to do. Go away".

You didn't create shit. You're just part of a dying demographic that isn't worth catering to since you just pirate games anyway.

Is this bitch joking? Ever since GG her life has been nothing but speaking gigs, patreonbux and deification from every mainstream publication on the internet and real life. GG was the best thing to ever happen to this bitch.

CAN'T SPIN THE QUINN

Oxymoron.

Moron

Not really. What made the golden era gg goons so great, aside from being pure entertainment, was that the prospect of money was never an issue. Artisans like Jace burned twice as bright and half as long, their successors each characterized by an exponentially spiraling trajectory of diminished returns
A four season life cycle bending inexorably toward death. Eternal September began March 2015, imho. Often wish I could go back and visit, the current year equivalents - the Warskis and Tonkas - are fine and all but would take an Emptyhero or Parkourdude over them any day.

It's about ethics in games journalism

Isn't that acid man? I thought his waifu was Asuka? He's a homo?

gamers are dead, sweeties

quality b8 is dead tbh

anyone have those goofie pics, you know the ones that haunt you in your sleep
fucked that up

Source on the gif?

lil

Samantha "I don't want darkies going to the same school as my kids" Bee

Nobody wants their kids' school's shit to get fucked up, but why are they so selfish that they want to take that ability away from the rest of us?

I liked it when jim triggered GGtards in his last video as IA and then fucked off

Hmm isn’t there a name for people who want to conserve the status quo?

Kek somebody ought to tweet that to her

You mean Jeri Ryan refusing to do kinky sex got the orange gun grabber elected.

Think you got it backwards there friendo.

Because that's how elites work. They have this whole "fuck everyone else but me" mentality.

Yeah. That was not a happy hangover wake up for our sweet Jim the next morning. He got fairly lityy on that drinking stream.

Funny shit. He was so embarassed.

He was a leaderfag who sperged out after people called him out for fingerbanging Chinky Chu on livestream.
Nice try.

'"Just a reminder to everyone on board, Brianna Wu is running for Congress this year. So lets not forget about that. Should be fun.''

they rig elections too so get ready

for comedy

Here's an article on it: archive.is/d64TB
There is a snopes article claiming it is false, and it is just odd. Snopes says that this is false and that articles characterized his quote by skipping a portion of it, and yet the full quote on Snopes does not sound much, if at all, different than the abbreviated version. Whole thing ends with "Many people were concerned about the move and integration, but it surely wasn't for racist reasons."

she was on the verge of coding the next Doom or Minecraft but her boyfriend explained how she slept around and now she's only got book deals and tonnes of corporate contacts and support. She really got fucked over.

who the fuck believes snopes? It's literally a place for idiot liberals who can't do their own research to get a PR company to spin some shit for them.

really makes you think

What are you implying user?

What was the context? What did Eron's tweet say that warranted a retweet from her?

Also, gotta love it that it seems she didn't know who he was until the Eternal Victim told her, and immediately called Eron an asshole and a fuckface, no questions asked.
I expect nothing less from people who believes the actual GG started with Eron's blogpost, and not with the day the shit gaming media collectively reacted to the questioning.

The rainbow hair she-twink alliance hates him for making darvo case-law in Massachusetts. The sj types shun him for being a pussy mra and everyone else hates him for being an ebegging soybeard.

GG started with Kane and Lynch, to be fair. We just didn't have a name for it yet.

Oy vey

Funny thing is Jeff Gerstmann drank the kool-aid in the end.

>Here's an article on it: archive.is/d64TB
That's literally every snopes article. I'm not exaggerating. Any article covering a topic that is damning to the person it talks about always ends with it presenting the damning information and then saying the accusations are false.

Only the most cognitive dissonant double-thinking liberal would ever fall for that.

It was nothing: Eron had a tweet with a video about AI learning for itself (a walking animation where it was janky) that had the audacity to trend on ZQ's internet.

It's obvious (and pathetic) that she's still keeping tabs on him after all this time. He's living in her mind, rent free.

And Driv3r was 3 years before that, which was 20 years after the crash. It should be a seasonal thing by this point with full blown boycotts and streams/tournaments of actually good games to raise awareness of alternatives to the game industry garbage.

It still hurts