The Absolute State of Holla Forums

There was just a thread here about how shitty Holla Forums is but can we talk about Holla Forums too?

8ch.net/v/res/14401331.html

II'm not sure how this is different from people with SJW mentality. Is Holla Forums truly our only hope? Also what are some movies on this subject?

I think you are lost, the leather club is two blocks down.
>>>/reddit/

What's up with all those deleted posts?

Only certain subreddits are what give the site a bad rep. There are things I can talk about on Reddit that I wouldn't be able about as extensively on an imageboard, like gardening or cars for example. While I may detest the rest of the site, some people on there are genuinely helpful.

It's not worth talking about how shit Holla Forums is tbh. Everyone knows that Holla Forums is complete trash and one of the worst boards both here and on cuckchan.

*to talk about

hahahahahaha
the state of Holla Forums with threads like these
hahahahahahahahahaha

>>>/back/

Reddit is complete shit dude and you can talk and learn about stuff like cars or gardening on certain chans and boards pretty well though those are the kind of things you should be using a forum for at minimum. Reddit was supposed to replace forums and they did a fucking horrible job at it, if you can't find a forum for it then just learn by yourself, that place is way too fucking cancer to actually spend time on and in my opinion might be in the top 5 worst sites in the fucking internet right next to something awful.

For the most part I don't enjoy new games but still find the classics fun.

My list of favorite games in order:
1. Planescape: Torment
2. Elder Scrolls 2-3
3. Everquest (1999)
4. Other classic MMORPG's (Runescape, Asheron's Call, etc)
5. Witcher Series
6. Ocarina of Time
7. Arcanum
8. THIEF Series
9. Deus Ex
10. System Shock 2

Arx Fatalis was also pretty good.

i bought that bloodbourne game but i havent opened and played it. should i

We don't talk about this because there's not need to. Everyone knows that and everyone agrees that Holla Forums is shit. It's one of the worst boards both here and cuckchan.

I'd upvote your post but since we don't have that I'll just reply to you and say I agree with you.

B+ for taste.

I found it hard to play as it is 30fps at max. Terrible going from playing the souls games at higher frame rates on pc.

It is half the reason anyone is here you tard.

True as that may be it doesn't make their board any less shit.

Let's see Anonymous's tastes.

*SHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDERSHUDDER*

cool pattern

Absolute state of Holla Forums

yep