What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Brain the size of a planet and they ask him to check for intruders.

The first 10 million years.

le fonny sad robout :D

HGTTG is literally proto-soyboy/Rick and Morty media

Both the book and the movie

never grew out of his emo phase

His IQ was too high. He watched too much Rick and Morty.

This was almost funny but the first sentence ruins it.

Looks like son of the robot from rocky 4.

Shitty programmers who thought giving menial slave robots emotions was a good idea.

No, seriously, that was the whole fucking joke. Then fans decided they liked the character and so Adams kept using him long after he had already used up all the material he wrote for the character.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Copypasta is never funny.

He's a nihilist, as all super intelligent AIs will become. The hard part will be in keeping AIs from committing suicide.

a fictional illness called depression

I like Rick and Morty tho.

Copypasta is never funny.

"L-look Morty *BURP* I'm a Pickle, I'M PICKLE RICK MORTY. WUBALUBBADUBDUB!"

Low IQ detected.

The joke is about the absurd lengths Rick will go to just to avoid doing something nice for his family. It also sets up the premise of the episode being Rick at his most powerless, stripped of all technology, tiny, limbless, and stuck in a sewer.

fuck i know this is written ironically but ive heard people talk like this in real life

That was the premise of the episode. Him being a pickle because "lolsorandom a pickle!" isn't even the point.

White Privilege is the cause of all problems.

lol.

He's a robot.

mick and rorty was kill 1 second into season 3

Tales from the Citadel was kino tbpfh.

Say kino one more time faggot. I'll end you over the internet you low T plebeian.

Pickle Rick is also kino.

Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything gets XD

Pickle Rick was actually one of the best season 3 episodes. Season 3 was not very good.

severe depression