gta.wikia.com/wiki/Odd_Jobs
archive.is/96JAe
youtube.com/watch?v=-qUJc20yu28
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MURRIKAN

TITTIES

eddie low is best character prove me wrong

Holla Forums lobby when.

Listen, Vlad. They wanted big american titties. If you're gonna be a picky asshole at least do so before I deliver.

DADDYS BACK YOU BITCHES
GTAIV is a shit game but the writing and story and really fucking good
GTAV is better and your shitty Crowbcat video won't change that since GTAV has even more tech and details on a game world thats 5x times its size

HEY COUSIN LETS GO SEE SOME TETEES

SNAPPING WHEELS

Probably would taste better considering you Americlaps drink watered down piss thats only rivaled by the god awful coffee.

The only good thing aboyt GTAIV is the multiplayer that isn't heavily moderated, hacker heavy, P2W trash.

We've got loads of breweries and coffee places worth checking out but you don't waste a decent stout on a girl like that.

Lying is bad and you should feel bad
Can't even free fall from a damaged helicopter or compact your car
Hell nigger you can't even rocket launch the car from a swing
There's not even patrolling cops

I'll you give the breweries, but the coffee tastes awful and they have to bring Colombian/Arab grains with Italian machines to make it taste passable. And the recipes taste awfully sweet, no wonder everyone has diabeetus out there

lmao

GTA 4 made me drop the series, all the previous ones were good though. It seemed saints row would take over but 3 and beyond fucked that up.

Well, all of our coffee is sourced from some place else and you could just order a latte or cappuccino or what have you. The only good American grown coffee is grown in Hawaii but they grow small amounts so it's expensive.

I'm not a fan of sweet coffee so I just get a cafe au lait/cappuccino depending on the shop I visit, but yeah most Americans drink mediocre burnt drip machine coffee so eh.

I'm guessing your regional/tradicional beverages are fucking mediocre then.

Reminds me of the fags whi think Skyrim is decent because Fallout 4 is complete trash.

WEW

Yeah, I still don't know what the fuck were they thinking with that fucking shit.

It bogles my mind

More than half of what you listed is ingame you retard.
Actually play the game

Holy shit, why

Like what, why don't you actually read my list retard most of what I mentioned are missing/watered-down mechanics.

Red Dead 2 had a messy development and fucked up R*'s work ethic and probably chronically disabled it, they probably only included taxiing just because you can buy a taxi company and they knew people would question why you can't do taxi jobs but it also had to do with it being designed for 7th gen which had technological/memory restraints, why the rest I don't fucking know but it stands that they squandered the potential GTA IV's rock had and smoothed out primitive and basic mechanics or just Jewing out & appealing to the CoD audience. GTA V is the CoD of the series akin to MGS V and Ace Combat Horizon.

Shitton of blatant lying, misinfo and nitpicking as well with some certain activities being replaced by something else.

Hes lying, only thing of what you listed that isn't ingame is the restaurants and those were barely useful.
gta.wikia.com/wiki/Odd_Jobs

Just watched four minutes and I am already laughing my ass off at these shitty examples like NPCs running away when you aim a fucking gun at them and the police deciding to be hostile when you taunt them to make them hostile to you. There are some neat things that it did but holy shit is the guy that made this desperate for examples. I have played GTA V and the thing is that they had shit priorities like adding the possibility to shoot a gas tank and then ignite the petrol but being cheap as fuck when it comes to police AI and then simply making your car snap its wheels 90 degrees in either direction when they hit your rear bumper or when they decided it was a good idea to make animals report crimes because apparently you are only allowed to hunt animals if you send selfies with deer carcasses to some random retard.

I forgot tennis, golfing, yoga (useless) was in the game to be honest but this doesn't negate that the foundation of the game is still mediocre.

what

So is Niko still best GTA 4 protag?

I mean GTA protag

I think he's joking at the fact that even if you're alone and commit a crime you'll still get wanted but if animals count as an eyewitness to crimes in the code I wouldn't be shocked at that ineptitude.

All of these are fucking bullshit
Not a consolefag, sorry

Its still a better game than GTAIV despite the tech.
GTAIV is full of padding and cinematic shit, everything is fucking grey and the city itself barely has any detail with the gameplay being only a mean to drive the story.
Pacing is slow as fuck along with the new shit you get and theres too many driving missions, most of them fucking awful.

Unlike GTAIV which was mediocre every way aside from the tech which is barely used and the story.

Friendly reminder that Leslie Benzies and most of the top team at Rockstar North left because Sam Houser is a greedy Jew. Benzies has been heading the development of GTA since III.
GTA is now fucked, it's all downhill from here boys.

The majority of those are simply races, which do not count as a job no matter what the wiki says.

It was patched out because people were complaining after they found out that it was in the code that animals report crimes. That means that you could be in the middle of the fucking nowhere in the mountains and you could be reported to the police by a rabbit or a bird and get a wanted level.

Play the game or watch a basic videoclip of the video.
I'm not about to dissect a shitton of blatant lies and nitpicking.
But heres a few for you
-Melee is exactly the same if more floaty
-Weapon variety and customization is decent and they fill the same roles as the GTAIV except this time you can choose alternatives.
-Like GTAIV theres a fuckimg template and most vehiles have only slight differences inside
-Only side job is mot taxi and I already proved this here

All I'm seeing here is 7th gen underage niggers who liked GTAIV and have yet to play V.
Pirate the fucking game like I did and see for yourself.

Melee is not the same, jesus.

Side missions have always been shit on GTA you fags just need something yo complain about.
IV was complete garbage, V is at least enjoyable to some degree even outside fucking around.

Funny thing is that I did not see this much GTAIV defense before that fucking CrowbCat video.
Fuckimg redditors really took it to heart.
But GTAIV is older and has more details, so it must be good right?

Fucking hell, get real

Prove its not
Theres dodge/parry, kicking, strong punch just the same.

Not like that. Like this.
Some butts too.

Like what, one of the main focuses on V was being like a movie.
Not inherently a bad thing, it portrayed Liberty City as a gritty and grimy place, this was intentionally done.
What do you mean by detail, and GTA V sure had a lot of detail with it's city with no interiors to enter in and nothing besides LS, Sandy Shores, and whatever the town in the north was called.
It only dragged with Pegorino but that got over with quick.
Do you not remember the beginning of GTA V where you just stole cars and had to beat up the guy literally cucking you, how you don't get any money from your heists, how Trevor takes out the Lost MC in a couple of missions (although it was fun).

Get better arguments.

Can you fucking bother to explain instead of using ad-hominens.
GTA IV
GTA V

GTA V's melee is suckerpunching, melee three times in a row and you get to kick! GTA IV's melee was fleshed out with buttons for guarding, punching, kicking, and suckerpunching, if not aiming you could push people.
It was nice you could customize weapons but if you deck out all the weapons none of them feel distinct and it's just a matter of choosing your favorite skin, see MGS 4 and how freedom of choice ruins the experience. The weapons were all 100% accurate low-damage and the free-aim is even worse than it was in IV. GTA IV's weapons were powerful and had different accuracies depending on model. The weapon SFX in V sounds like plastic pop-guns with high bass, IV sounded like actual weapons that sounded like explosions going off which is what a gun does, GTA IV had the best weapon SFX in any game and has the best weapons in any GTA, the two per category system is a classic and worked well.
What the fuck do you mean by this.
I have 100+ hours on GTA IV and V, V is a downgrade with superficial upgrades.

At least it was there, and the vigilante missions in IV were one of the funnest fucking things about single-player, all the side-missions and jobs in IV were fucking great like Brucie's Exports and drug delivery for Jacob.
Not an argument, it exposed light on it and I was one of the niggers on here defended IV over V before it came out.
Your formatting and posting is that of a Redditor's.
Yes.

That's like something right out of Dwarf Fortress.

Don't use words you don't understand. I am getting really sick of seeing this word misused on the internet. Not everything is a fallacy.

Paid for it and played it, GTA V is fucking garbage.

That is some top-tier damage control, faggot. If we go by that logic then that means Rampage in GTA III is also a race, fuck it, by that qualifier that means driving school in San Andreas also counts as a race because you have a limited amount of time to do a 90 degree turn. Vigilante is in no fucking way a race, you are pursuing a set target and simply do so with a timer. Paramedic could be interpreted as a race but you are only doing that because of your autistic shitfit so that you wouldn't have to admit it is a timed retrieval mission.

You cant knock someone from a single punch as easily in GTA V, it also doesn't have the same weight to it.

By the way, I wanted to add that the rest of your post is fine. Don't have a single disagreement with any of it.

*as easily in GTA IV

GTAV is superior to GTAIV in all the areas that actually matter.

Except being fun

GTA 4 already stopped doing that im afraid

Stopped reading right there
Pick up your Xbawks 360 and shove it up your ass, Igive a shit if GTAIV was the only thing you owned/played but the game is fucking garbage and GTAV easily trumps it.

GTAIV removed most of shat made San Andreas great, V merely added some of them and its a better game for it

Can you steal a bike from a nigger, go to a nigger only neighborhood and shoot them all to death?
Can you raid a military base with a dirt bike and fuckoff out of there with a tank?
Can you run on huge fields while Woodland cops chase you?
No?
Then fuckoff, at least now I can interact with inhouse objects and tell people to fuckoff without the need for a punch.

Sorry for your loss
I bought GTAIV in a 8 eurobuck bundle while having played it before on a PS3 and hating it.
Thought it would get better and nothing but the writing did.
Pirated GTAV and I'm actually having a decent time even with the shitty railroadded missions.
Are you going to call me a shill as well?

This is true, but the cobat mechanics are still all there.

Just like GTAIV

source on first and second?

No, just butthurt.

Sure, keep telling me how GTAIV is so much better because you played it 9 years ago and you have fond memories of such a shitty game.
The same game that doesn't let you use mosy of your contact/friends specific skills during missions.

GTA V is pretty fun. Especially the online where you can wreck everyone's shit and they cry forever.

I really don't give a shit about GTA IV, I simply enjoy shitting on GTA V

GTA V was fucking garbage. Overly scripted, hardly gave you any control, psychic cops etc. IV was shit too, but at least it had you just lost the game

Do they really censor words? What the fuck

It's one of many mysteries.

How to out oneself as a newfag 101
GTAV has been kicked in the ground since its release, especially the early days due to the only version available was the dumbed down GEN7 game
Yes, partially

Has there ever been a video to get so much quality butthurt? Even so much as to get a butthurt reply video in the same fashion?

Their censor is absolutely fucking retarded

Requesting the list

The only one that bothers me is "Rockstar" being censored. Something about that strikes me as Orwellian, like they don't want us bitching about how online is broken shit 90% of the time.

At least they didn't try to censor the voice chat so I can still call children niggers all I want.

ONE HUNDRED FIFTY MILLION DOLLARS
archive.is/96JAe

Remember remember, the shill emboweler
youtube.com/watch?v=-qUJc20yu28

That is the only reasonable one of them all, since it acts to prevent retards from being tricked into thinking that some guy with "Rockstar" at the start of his name is an admin.

people have already said it but despite improving the graphics and size of world, they really obviously had to pare back on AI and the naturalmotion tech. remember they released GTAV on 360 and PS3, so its the fault of those.

Funfact, the office where Rockstar started, back before it was Rockstar, has now been replaced by a small mexican takeaway.

Apparently that's the price of friendship, and a long trusted employee to Sam Houser. After all Benzies always got an equal split for every GTA game, but I guess the split was a bit too much this time for Sam.

Anyone got the vid?

I just want the guy to make a game after that lawsuit
Benzies did a lot of stuff as the actual executioner, instead of an ideaguy.
With 150 million buckaroos he could just snap 30 million and make a profit of 90, as an executive producer he has the tools and mind
Let's see if he has the will
Rockstar died with RDR2, a shame because that game wasn't finished either

I'd love to see him go on and make his own game from here. I'm not going to pretend that Dan Houser's writing isn't a big part of GTA, but a lot of credit for the tech of GTA (which was always one of the best parts) go to Benzies and his team. If he forms a studio, which he'd be stupid not to given that's his job and the only job he's qualified for, then I bet the results will be interesting. We might see the first "GTA clone" that actually lives up to that (though quick shout out to Saints Row 2 for coming close), that or we might get something new and even better.

All of that said: Red Dead and Bully might end up okay because their teams and leads are still at Rockstar. Or not. Hard to tell right now with all this shit going on.

This pozzed nigger probably didn't even play GTA IV past 10 minutes of gameplay, let him be the brain damaged kid that thinks purchased online DLCs are worth the money.

Benzies was RDR at its last stage due to shit circle happening in its entire dev time, the firefighter to turn down the flames of it or so to say
Many of the RDR guys, Rockstar San Diego i believe, got the boot later on due to HR madness and they wanting a raise for their series, Midnight Club, bcause L.A. had a shit-tier budget
That's why there's no MC since then, and they did a pretty shitty job at that too in RDR's location, but that's another story (although they mapped LA for V's development)
The Bully guys are still in, that's why they wanted to do another one, that's the only thing they got with original devs.
RDR3 is going to be GTAV with horses

Didn't San Diego make RAGE too?

Also I loved Midtown Madness and Midnight Club was practically just more of it. Real fucking shame.

Well shit. Here lies Rockstar, Killed like so many others: by Jew greed.

Jacob and Packie are bros, Dwayne is best nigger, Packie is ok with you fucking his sister and giving her a half Irish-Slav Americlap.
None of your choices really matter aside from the last one.
Bank robbery is best mission with the nigger from Gay Tony making a neat omen.
Boat and warehouse missions are fucking trash.
Badman is a paranoid little cunt but at least he ain't a cocaine snorting black landwhale who tries to kill you.
Fuckoff back to SA and stream your suicide you 7th Gen nigger.

Seems like it, but they house the section that managed to make it, not that they did make it with their own guys. It was like a special job place, Rage Technology Group

Seems like they did Smuggler's Run too good shit) and fucking Mr. Bones
I guess they can finally rest from that wild ride, shame, Midnight Club was 10x better than Need for Speed

Rockstar at this point is another cash-in studio. Killed several good studios because they wanted to enhance they series out of cash-grab status (San Diego, Vienna, Toronto), hired a bunch of pajeets for their animation and "special job" needs (lol) and cancelled their studios side-projects to relocate them to make bushes in RDR, which had shitty bushes and tons of unused assets

Do you think we'll see a massive quality drop in RDR2?

Do you even have to ask?

Is that even a question?
GTAV had a massive drop from IV that could only be partially fixed by a PC release patched to hell and back and modded
RDR wasn't even that good in terms of integrity due to a shitload of stuff regarding quality and assets (unused safehouses, Mexico being half-finished) although the characters were compelling
But the most worrying aspect is the very well defined focus with online gaming in GTAV that will definetely appear in RDR3 with the "posses" and "gangs" and sheit
Online was a mistake in single player games

And then they proceeded to have an Arizona town with Bayou accents, forest feather indians with literal poo indians accent, desert feather indians with fucking goddamned cuban and aztec accents, and the VA of the president of Mexico/spic desert land a dude who literally cannot speak spanish and just munches words like a puerto rican hobo because he was a friend of the Housers. Barely mentioning the indians in the rebel town speak with native tongue of Mayan land and communist ideology instead of the early nativist natsoc, and that aspect is from the jungle negroes instead
A fucking mess of a lore/depiction, and Marston fans the semi-automatic pistol in duels instead of just pulling the trigger
Plus gutting 2 studios and the sequel to The Warriors for an uncompleted mountain/forest part of the game

Which is why your post is all over the place and you're butthurt is showing.
You can do that except without the bicycle.
No.
No.
No, you're naming things that aren't gameplay features ingrained in how the game works, the map wasn't designed with those things in mind and they decided not to have a countryside because they wanted to focus on the city being good. Not every game is going to be San Andreas and V failed at being San Andreas 2, also I never claimed IV a 10/10 but it sure beats V.

Is R* ever going to do something else besides GTA and Red Dead in the future. Remember Agent, the game that hasn't seen anything new since 2011 and the last news about it was a trademark re-registration in 2013.

They use to do funny short films like this like Max Payne, WW2, Vietnam, MGS 4, etc.. Then they started making so shitty mobile games and then when that didn't work they retired the channel and they grew up by then, it was a simpler time.

The name is supposed to be on the upper panel, "get the x" on the bottom.

>HOLY SHIT THIS IS FUCKING TERRBILE. WHY CAN'T YOU TURN WHILE BRAKING?? WHY DO CARS GO SO SLOW AND SLIDE SO MUCH???

I just wish GTA SA worked with controllers without mod and config bullshit…

Happened to me with Saint's Row, when returning to play TLaD the cars felt like stones
Got used to it much better after playing GTurismo

I want the Union cucks to leave.

by definition the lobby will just be full of /r/gaming

what's the song that plays in this?

"Who can it be now"