Guilty Gear update - baiken and some butler type guy

BAIKENFAGS
YOUR TIME HAS COME

at 0:41

No seriously she is a shitty hero, why do you even want her ?
This will be either on a discount or free for relevator fags. Worth every shekel.

Why do you want less content in video games user?

baiken is great and this game is great, but on PC there are not many players because they dont have crossplay and they making you buy the same game at full price just because they added 2 characters

It's already confirmed to be discounted for people who have Rev 1. I've been fucking waiting to buy one of these since fucking Xrd but PC kept getting shafted and kept getting releases right before a new version would come out. Thank Christ Arcsys decided to finally release it on PC alongside everything else.

Baiken a shit

I just wanna rub it into the baikenfag who whines in every thread. He should show up any moment now.

You get discounts for pretty much every version after sign. And this thing is an update not a new game.

$60 to get the full cast of new characters for current SIGN owners is NOT a fucking discount

Those are default prices that you are showing, not discounted ones. There was a a discount, I know I didn't buy it for 60$. Might have been release only.

those are the discounted prices. see where it says "bundle" and then it subtracts because i already own one part of the bundle? thats how the discount works. without discount are the ones above.

No they aren't. Above I give you a screenshot of prices without an account in steam and it's still -10% because of the bundle, not a discount from sign owners.

Didn't Revelator just fucking come to pc?

Fuck this kike company.

youre a moron, you already own both things, the bundle (discount) doesnt apply to you moron.

I can't wait for the Baikenfag I know to hear this and complain about everything.

i meant to say you *dont* own either, so you dont get a discount on one piece. you get a "discount" for buying both, which you dont need (you only need revelator)

When are we getting a zoner? The cast is so rushdown oriented is not even funny.

Got the game physical for ps4 2 weeks ago, you guys are getting ripped off.

I'm linking it to you without logging into steam you retard. The prices are almost the same as yours when I'm without an account.
You do not have a discount at all.

Got the game for 30€*

almost the same? lol 87,28 euro = 92 USD

you retarded or something? go ahead and show me how to get the real discount then since youre so sure.

we know, thats why everyone was so mad and they didnt sell at all

Here. Argue with my invoice.

went all the way through to checkout and its still the same. not sure how youre getting a bigger discount than the 10% they specifically say you get for owning SIGN

It's already confirmed to get a heavy discount if you have Revelator, and it won't be released on Spring. Spring is the Arcade mode release. There's typically 4 to 8 months between arcade mode and home platforms release, so if they won't change stuff then it's going to be up for grabs anywhere between late Summer to early Winter, perhaps even early 2018. I hope for no PC delay this time and it seems like there won't be one.

But whatever, this better have Robo-Ky or the Arkikes won't get my shekels unless the update is "mandatory-to-pray-onrine-with-rev2-owners"… Which it will be.

Anyway, what is the best way to IAD or SJ IAD in GG? 6956 seems not very effective most of the time. I'm doing it way better on keyboard than the fight stick, too, whatever the reason.

He's bought it during the first week, just like I did. It had another 10% of discount then, which stacked with the 10% SIGN ownership discount to become 19% off total.

There were two 10% discounts. 1 is for the bundle regardless of what you own. That is the one you see now, it's always there, it never left.
The other was for owning sign and it was also 10% or similar, but it must have been for a period of time after release.

momentary*

I want to learn Baiken in +R but I can't do alpha counters for shit. How do a practice them?
t. Keyboard user

How many times are they going to keep selling the same fucking game?

Order-Sol when?

Do you have a good keyboard?

Do you not have a PS3/4 controller lying around?

As for how to practice Baiken's guard cancel stuff, you can record the bot doing a block string in training mode and have it played back to you.

Also, you can do her guard cancel only moves during her command dash, which is an advancing (high) block.

It's a laptop keyboard, so probably not.
I don't have a PS3/4 controller lying around.

I used to love some old-school GG but I stopped buying fighting games when they added five $8 DLC characters to every fucking game. Fuck this shit.

I'll just stick to playing baiken on +r.

Every
Fucking
Time

Yeah, your keyboard probably has ghosting issues. (As in, your keyboard will omit inputs if too many keys are pressed simultaneously. This can make things a bit hairy when it comes to fighting game inputs.)

Personally, I'd look into getting a gamepad of some sort, but you can keep practicing with your keyboard to see if you can make it work.

tfw the sears in my area closed down recently

Ghosting hardly matters, not reading simultaneous inputs well is irrelevant - if you click many buttons at the same time, you'll mess up whatever it is your tried to do anyway. No, what'd be bad is if some of the keys tend to double click or something.

At least Rev2 is allegedly released at the same time on PS and Steam. This might not happen again if that's the case.

The PC scene is also dead because no one wanted to pay $60 ($54 or $48 only possible discounts) plus $30 of DLC. 3 of those DLCs were character unlocks. A free character unlock in game requires finding what trigger causes the character to be available for purchasing with an ingame currency and raising enough game currency to get it. It may not take as long as SF5 to raise Xrd currency but man is it frustrating once you exhaust the quickest options that you can do only once.

Guess it's another month of +R

zappa is some kind of inventor now
no more possessions
we normalfag tier now

A man can dream, dammit.

The dream is dead, regardless of your repeating digits.

Kind of glad I dodged the bullet. Are people even playing the PC version?

Methinks you fell for anti-ghosting keyboard advertising. It doesn't matter, really, you shouldn't be holding more than 2-3 keys simultaneously. Like seriously, I've got an old as hell, shitty laptop somewhere and I could use diagonals + 2 buttons just fine there.

And I've meant accidental, unintentional double clicks. Those are never good. If any direction key double clicks, that'd mean the character could randomly dash if you just input left/right once. If you click Punch button once, the game thinks you did so twice. This sorta double click is always bad.

Not really dead though, seems to be 300-400 in the game whenever I look and it's been so for the last 2 weeks. Active enough if you're in EU. What's the average amount for PS3/4 versions?

It's fighting games, all they have to do is retcon it.

Oops he got possessed again.

The Baikenfag I know immediately complained about how they made her breasts bigger. I pointed out they are literally the same size. He backtracks and comments he wouldn't be able to freely talk to his daughter about how good he was with Baiken.

He's still a rad guy, but I don't know why he obsesses over sexualised content if he's so opposed to it. I didn't even notice, I just saw Baiken and thought "Cool, my buddy might wanna play a game with me again…"

;_;

Who the fuck cares about Baiken anymore I WANT ANJI WHY THE FUCK ISN'T ANJI IN YET FUCK YOU

The GGXrd story was a mistake. I miss that screencap someone did in like 2013 where an user summarrized how insane and nonsensical the GG story was. I know that Xrd cleans itself up a bit but it still is a nonsensical mess. If someone has the screencap someone post it. This time I will save it for sure.

According to SteamSpy it peaked at 474 unique users. No telling how many of those played multiplayer but it fits your estimate. Still pathetic though. I am curious to know the PS3/PS4 numbers.

Isn't basically an update?

The fan poll. Fan polls are retarded and using them as a basis for deciding when and what to update your game with is retarded. By all rights we should have gotten Anji and Baiken in at the same time. Maybe add Bridget for good measure and so they can say they added all the old bounty hunters.

How do you use a keyboard without immediately feeling like you have carpel tunnel? Do I have to set it on my lap or something?

Just like Justice is dead and totally was not a huge lizard thing bound somewhere.
Nothing makes sense in Guilty Gear if you think hard about it, and most of the time you do not even need to try. Zappa being possessed again, or even letting himself get held by the ghosts for some reason, wouldn't be that hard to imagine, and no character would probably even question it.

I mean, this is the series where an organisation has discontinued and somehow managed to scrap a series of robots, just one of which can fuck up an overpowered, sleepy weirdo with just a nog's "help" better than a S+ risk rating vampire accompanied with two friends.

You clearly have never played a character that needs it. Try SF Boxer with his 3 button charge + downback charge neutral (and then pressing a fourth button to poke). Or just play Zato/Eddie, given this is a GG thread.
What's more, this subject isn't as simple as you're implying, because which specific keys can be held at once is determined by the manufacturer of the keyboard. You can be fine with one combination, then change your keyboard and it stops working. And then find your new scheme doesn't work in a different context.
I have had shitty office keyboards that were very good at not dropping inputs. This may be something to do with being PS/2 and not USB, or I may have just gotten lucky. In any case your argument is about as sound as

It's been a while, ahem.
XTURD IS SHIT! SHTIIIIIIT!!!