EUROTRUCK SIMULATOR 2

VIVE LA FRANCE DLC

Let's talk about why this is the best DLC so far.

The countryside is beautiful.

I think it's nice, but the roads are too bumpy.

And don't forget to post polish truck driver greentext stories.

they made the in-town streets more difficult.

play with realistic settings then you'll see.

This game isn't *actually* good, is it? It's just a meme
lmao

It's comfy

Well I like it and it has a big community on Holla Forums.

They added migrants you can run over right?

what?
tell me more

Didn't mods already do it and do it better?

I just want a free-roam mode with everything unlocked and no limit in time and map.

So just drive without a mission?

Is this a Nice Simulator?

Can you run over people?

Is the problem fixed after the camp was burn down?

No, France is still a multicultural shithole.

Is there a 'Truck of Peace'?

If you have a pile of shit on the floor, does it help if you smear the shit around? Or would it have been better to pick the shit up and throw it in the bin?

I think that video is from before the dismantlement of the camp.

Do those fuckers get runned over by trucks? That's the only thing they deserve.

I guess they are waiting for the rain and the snow to deal with the shit eventually? Is the cold dealing with the camps already?

I really like the game, but shit, man.

UK truck simulator.

France is the only major european country to openly reject multiculturalism. Immigrants are and were always expected to assimilate. Why do you think ISIS hates them so much?

Yeah, you're still cucks.

take snake from field

put it into barn

it's now a horse

t. european civic nationalist

This shit pisses me off.

This is true, and it's not a good thing. France went through a period of great unrest and bloodshed in order to destroy the plurality of European cultures that previously existed in France. Now they've forgot how much they cucked themselves and they believe that they can just put muslims and blacks in France and that they will become French without incident.

Yeah, just be dropped somewhere, with the entire map available and no goals, money, fuel etc…

Does not compute.

Am I able to drive to Nice and recreate the workplace violence incident?

Download a filesave with everything alrady unlocked. Bam

Already tried that, but the limitations are still too much.

What? No they aren't. You have to refuel like every 2~ hours realtime, and that's it.

Are there mods to increase speed/weight/no damage? I basically just want to drive around in snowstorms at night at 120 MPH, plowing through people and listening to quiet jazz. These games are comfy as fuck, but we can go comfier.

Are you fucking kidding me? France is MAJORITY NONWHITE. The European genocide is almost complete. Sweden is, by mathematical definition, gone. There is no Sweden anymore, and there aren't enough births to bring it back. Native Swedes are extinct.

Okay, you don't know what multiculturalism is. Don't use words without knowing what they mean.

nope, they all moved to live under bridges in Paris.

ATS also got the world rescale updated. They wen't from 1:35 to 1:20.

I wonder how the player base divides between ATS and ETS. I'm european so ETS just feels like I'm driving the same roads as always in a bigger car and it can't hold my attention for very long but ATS is much better.

Please someone tell me why this game is so successful. You drive a truck, and it is slow. That is it. Who grows up thinking, "wow, I want to be a truck driver"

But the muslims and niggers are frenchmen now, so it doesn't count.

Retard. The problem is not their culture, it's their race. The subhuman races are by their very biological nature violent and savage. It is in the DNA of their races, and even if they were raised as Christian Frenchmen, they would still chimp out and rape and murder their way through the country. Because that is what Negro and Arab genes do.

There is no place for a single nonwhite in Europa.

They are still assumptions. :^)

Didn't they say when they were starting work on this map expansion that it would be free? Or did I misread the initial blogpost?

Don't even know what you are trying to imply there. What I said are absolute facts. Subhuman races will always act primitively, because they ARE primitives. They never biologically evolved anywhere near to the same level as Aryan races, and they are incompatible with us.

You are clearly a man with a ton of foresight.

Why can't we just talk about games any more?

They are facts.
When 99% of Niggers and Shitskins are subhuman savages, you think it's fine to take them in if 1% of them act like real human beings. This is how retarded the average leftist cuck is.
End your pathetic life. It would be better to go to war with every single other race on this planet if that is what it takes to preserve our race.

Yes, I am. Same can not be said for you, cuckold. Apparently your AIDS infested brain is incapable of foreseeing that our race will literally go extinct in this century if we do not remove all nonwhites from our nations.

Gee, I dunno? Maybe because you leftist cucks always derail all threads? Stop sucking nigger dick for a second and be a man. Maybe if you weren't so busy polishing Jamals cock we could talk about games here.

Citation needed
Not like a low effort leftycuck shitposter will follow up with actual facts. :^)

Truck of Peace DLC when?

Because Holla Forums is literally the right wing tumblr and they think they're somehow better because their preachy, identity politics driven bullshit is better than tumblr's preachy, identity politics driven bullshit. And we live right next to them.

Preparing my anus for the same 10 unfunny Holla Forums MSpaint comics about people accusing them of being the other side of tumblr's demisexual coin.

No thanks, please tell me that there is an American Truck Sim

There is, but it is only California, Nevada, and Arizona.

Fucking dropped.

(checked)
There actually is

Majority of nonwhite races members are primitives. But that isn't even the point, even if they weren't, a multiracial nation would still be out of the question BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT FROM OUR RACE. That is the only reason needed to ban them forever from our lands, because they are not our people.

We are better, because our ideals lead to a stable and prosperous society where the people are happy. By opposing the wellbeing of your own race, you only manage to reveal that you are evil.
You are literally, a traitor. A traitor cuck. That is how pathetic you are. Not only have you betrayed your own race, but you just can't get enough of nigger dick. Right now you have 10 nigger dicks in your mouth but it seems like you desperately want more. At what point comes the moment when you become ashamed of yourself, of how pathetic and treasonous you are?

What's with all the politics today? Half the threads on the front page are derailed into this shit. Is 4/pol/ down?

LOL

It is more that people respond to the shit like

Whereas normally they just ignore it, and then they get responses to their responses and so on until the thread no longer has fuck all to do with the subject.

Yadda yadda, Europe is doomed, MUH RACE>YOUR RACE, now post some goddamn fucking trucks instead.

You guys play that shit? I bought a copy for my brother back then when it was released because he used to play that shit, but it looks like total cancer to me.

Wew.
Europe belongs to white races. Different races are biologically incapable of getting along, and will only destroy each other when in close proximity to each other. Therefore, nonwhites need to get the fuck out of Europe or there is just cause to exterminate them.

Same as usual, leftist cucks come to Holla Forums to promote their SJW nonsense and games about cuckoldry like Gone Homo, they notice that most of Holla Forums are nationalists, they get triggered and start derailing threads by giving their unwelcome opinions.

That reminds me of the story of Babel. You know, that one giant tower in the middle of various nations in the middle east that the kikes destroyed.
Your foresight is flawed. :^)

You get lost on your way to cuckchan or something? "Shit" like are what Holla Forums Holla Forums is about. Nobody here likes cuckolds like you. Try 4chan or Reddit if you want a circlejerk and total ban on truth.

It's just very comfy and relaxing to play. Driving the roads of Europe at 2 in the morning while listening to some downbeat music is a very nice experience. Or at least it is for depressed NEETs.

kek

Oh you mean that one tower that never existed because it's from Jewish mythology?
My foresight is correct. Letting subhumans stay in Europe is already leading to the extinction of whites, at a pretty alarming rate.
You are defending that. Therefore, you are an enemy of the white races. Hey, it's the path you chose cuck. Traitors will always get the worst punishments, so enjoy what you brought on yourself.

I haven't bothered to even pirate ATS because

How is the modding community? A lot of rapefugee control mods out yet?

That would make the game playable to be honest. I already have the truck simulator but never played it.

Why not get a job as a truck driver then? Those guys get like 2.4k a month.

For such an "enlighten" hwite guy you sure don't know very much about your enemy.

its soul crushing job and you can easily get killed not even from rapefugees but other kinds of low lifes

I know some truckers that died by being ambushed when they were hauling TVs and such

wew lad, my issue isn't that people post that stuff, but that people actually use it a excuse to respond and derail threads for 100+ posts without admitting they are digressing, kinda like im doing right now

At least keep it truck related like the Truck of Piece and Steam forum trolling.

And im most definitely silencing you, after all im totally a volunteer and deleted your posts and reported them.

Calm dawn Yang.

Are you american or something? I never heard of a truck driver getting attacked here in Germany.

Shut up loser, nobody likes you.

Prove that it did. There are zero mentions of any such tower outside of mythological scripture. No historians from the time mention it.
Clearly I am more enlightened than you, traitor rat.

So what you're saying is that you love prepping the bull. Gotcha.

Well there's your problem. How about doing something that doesn't drive you further into depression (playing mimicing a full-time job) and maybe you can enjoy better games.

stories from truckers hauling stuff through Ukraine

Sounds like a bunch of losers to me

Nigger I don't give a good god damn fuck what you have to say. This was meant to be a nice thread about a fun, comfy trucking simulator. And you have found some way to make it into a big political debate. You have a whole echo chamber to go sound off in, what's the fucking point of derailing 90% of Holla Forums threads?

this looks to me like lefty raid or something.

How fucking new can one be?

Have to say all these make much more sense after I actually finally watched the series, but in this context it's weak.

You might as well talk about Russia too then. I call it Northern Somalia for a reason

You're extrapolating. 90%? Fuck off. That's not even near the volume of so-called Holla Forums topics invading threads. Some of it is a given, with all the SJW shit flying around here due to GG and similar things, and if you don't like it, you can go to another board or site. It's something that will always be a staple here because cuckchan actively banned all those topics and here it's allowed.

You can't be this retarded. Please tell me you're just shitposting. Is this what burgers believe? Paris != France.
France is at the very least 85% white. It's the big cities that are flooded with shitskins
t. Frenchman
You mean like America?

well there is your problem, eastern europe is not a nice place.

That's what gets said in every fucking thread that gets shitposted by one of the political hugbox posters. What the fuck does it even matter? They're all fucking garbage that can't keep their shit to themselves and feel the need to force it on others where it isn't ontopic.

GG is still game related. SJWs ruining games is still game related even if only tangentially. France's issues with immigration or arguments about race aren't.

A real human bean

Remember, it's ONLY about ethics in video games. :^)

what the fuck is stuck up your ass nigger?

Well they are if you make a game about truckdriving in France.

No they are not because there is nothing political on the game, now move on.

I want a Germanistan DLC…

you mean climate change that caused you to commit terroristic acts.

It wasn't me that did it, it was the leftist cuckolds who got triggered at someones idea of a mod where you can run over shitskin subhumans.
The thread would have never been derailed if Holla Forums had enough wisdom to accept that subhumans do not belong in our ancestral homelands.
It is YOU who derailed the thread.
If you can't stand the truth, I recommend Reddit to you, they hate it there, just like you.

doesnt look like police, Im really skeptical about vids and pic like this, often they are misused and then left can turn it against

Fuck off. The goal is not to treat subhumans nicely, it is to purge them from our lands so that we can return to the way it was.

Woah user, be careful what you said, when i implied the same shit i was suddenly a cuck.

You can't possible believe that yourself.

It's a game about TRUCK DRIVING in France. Not a game about mowing down the filthy immigrant hordes with your truck, not a game about being fined 1000 euros because a sandnigger snuck into your truck, not a game about the rise of the right and death of Europe. It is a VIDEO GAME about DRIVING TRUCKS.

He is a policeman, it was all over french news some time ago

And you believe they also have the right to do the same in their ancestral lands, of course. Since it would be hypocrisy otherwise. The Asians and Africans and Middle Easterners have the right to execute or deport all whites from their lands and seize their wealth and businesses because those lands are historically not theirs. Hell, we can extrapolate it even further. If you're a Brit in Poland, or a Frenchman in the Ukraine, since those lands do not belong to you it's perfectly reasonable to be killed along with your family, because those are not your lands.

If you are a huge MUH PR fag then why don't the left get shat on for pepper spraying minorites that go against the left's wishes?

Now I know what a cuckold sounds like. Your country is done for, might as well nuke yourself and deny the mudshits and niggers the clay.

t. burger

Get out Holla Forums and Holla Forums

To be fair, our states are the size of their countries. It's just that they only fucking made worst coast and I can't even drive to Washington state and have it rain all the time.

t. Belkan

It worked for them, didn't it?

Two words: North. Osea.

There is literally nothing wrong with recreational nuking.

Sure, go ahead and tell me that it's not irradiated between North Osea and Belka.

Ironically, the nuclear wasteland has created the biggest border of them all.

>>>/cuckchan/

And try to get rid of your degenerate NEET habits. The day of the rope will come for you as well.

kek

user did you find that the new parts of france were interesting to drive in?

Your mother's labia have seen more arabs and gypsies pass through them than all the arrondisments of paris combined.

yes, the whole game looks overhauled and you can now drive all of france. they added a lot of new things especially different types of bridges, crossroads, motorways, forests, hills, car trains and new equipmemt for your truck.