Why haven't you given him your shekels yet Holla Forums? Do you not want to be part of a wonderful cult?

Why haven't you given him your shekels yet Holla Forums? Do you not want to be part of a wonderful cult?

Jokes on you

I backed it on kickstarter long time ago

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH STAR CITIZEN

i can be in a wonderful cult for free though

I remember reading a story about some guy who spent 20k - 30k on ships in Star Citizen saying they're going to be worth more when the game launches. His wife left him because they spent all their life savings on a video game.

ask and ye shall receive

But this is peanuts now, I work with someone who spent 35K on it.

I know of some who have spent almost 100K.

I need more SC menes!

What if we're the fools and SC ships triple in value once it releases?

wew

depends, does the cult involve tickling sessions with sandi?

I am genuinely puzzled this hasn't run out of money yet

Oh and, they are switching game engines.

Because why not.

unreal engine today

gamebryo tomorrow

cryengine at release

Surely that's dry by now though?

soon.
the refund tsunami has begun.

Last gif related, new confirmed stealth bomber for SC

I still just cannot wrap my head around the idea this has kept going on pure hyper for so long. Is this how twitter works?

humans have always been this stupid. this why everything ends in a hill of skulls.

Because I'm not completely retarded.

How does this refund system works? I mean, for how long is it still valid since kikestarter already gave them the money so technically Robert can't be penalized for not delivering stuff and seen how long he's taking to make his shit you won't be able to issue a charge back, right?

Just after the kikestarter I bought a small pack ($150) and I refunded it last year.

They paid it to my paypal account.

You should be covered by the original TOS.

yeh yeh nigger

compared to what they sell now.

That is a small pack
The Big Packs are around $5,000-$15,000

what?

See the second image from:

how about the $30 starter pack you faggots

Oy Vey, don't you want to be a good goyim and make the best sphess game evur? Just open your wallets to us and lend us your shekels!

think that was kikestarter only

That's a big pack.

Didn't someone do the maths in an old thread and found it was much higher than that? Something like $300 now, $90 was when the game was much earlier in development

For Smart

No, until like 2015 or so it was around $30 for everything, then until about 2016 it was $40 or $45 for everything. Only relatively recently they split up SC and SQ42 into two separate packs that now cost some $60 for both I think.

There are some 1.7 million people with at least the base package and the total funding is what, around 140 million?

Except it wasn't that actually, it was let slip that number was only the amount of registered people on the site. The average amount of ships people had was something like 4-8 can't remember which and the actual amount of people that have access to the game was something like a quarter of the reported number. Trying to remember source, I think it was that Disco Lando guy they have

What would happen if someone refunded that pack?

It would be extremely painful.

Even with the community being the way it is, it's kind of hard to believe a $300+ number. Typically a game gets the majority of the sales from the low-end, not that hardcore fans, and those really won't spend more than the $300 that a Connie pack costs. I can't find much information on the website, there are 50k organizations but no clue what the average number of players per org is.

I searched on Google and going by a 6-month-old interview, from 1 million user accounts there were half a million backers, going by that, by now it should be somewhere around 600k-700k, so the actual average would be at $200. That's pretty fucking sad, though I guess I shouldn't complain, it's thanks to these people that the project hasn't bombed completely

Most of the community is furries, goons and furry goons. It's not difficult to understand why such subhumans have likely spent their life savings on this trainwreck.

That is literally the same thing?

No, no. While all goons are furries, not all furries are goons. They all deserve the gas chamber though.