Dont you dare to delete this thread you fat shit...

Dont you dare to delete this thread you fat shit. I have worked really hard to come up with originality and fun i am offering to this board. You are nothing but ass cancer

Leave fat jew alone

He is a cool board owner

Give us an example of this unappreciated genius.

I agree. Lets all love Mark. Not all jews are evil.

I thought Mark was a muslim gay furry

Where is this originality and fun then

He's an anti-semitic muslim jew that hates islam

I heard he once ate 2 entire ice cream cakes by himself for the anniversary of 9/11

Time for another cake

And thats terrible

>>>/out/

I hid every single thread because they're all shit, my catalog now is empty. Mark really should allow more threads as way too often i found something intresting only to see it being deleted. I don't mean Holla Forums-tier threads but holy fuck sometimes even normal vidya gets deleted for no fucking reason.

also check my dubs

what do you mean?
He's the one who did it after all…
He got almost kicked out of his parent's house when his dad found out he let the goyim know

I saw a potentially worthwhile PS2 thread a few days back just up and get deleted for no reason that I could discern. Meanwhile, Legofucker's thread stayed up until it 404ed naturally.

Whenever I play video games I'm very happy.
I play the video games and feel nice, this is a nice feeling.
I play first person shooters, I play role playing games, I play puzzle games.
My favorite video games ARE DOOM.
Do you know that although video games might seem similar, there is no way to know this for sure?
My dad once bought me a video game and I was very happy… I guess that's what happens when you are nice and work hard at school.

I know you are reading this thread. Lose weight fatty

fucking nerd, kill urself ;)

Mark may be ass cancer but you're testicular cancer

Mark is too incompetent to be evil

Something had before and was thinking alive people (ala not dead) thoughts. Urself. I you no is. Saying who you're saying I am already dead. If which dead inside, the I'll dead their demise, you would end up with me being even deadder than someone who is dead. Only is with want something was have you could have used like :^), or tbh fam. Stride, concern dead arguably to you in kill you're I'm there last dead me wish I before else one is as dead as I am right now. the a nerd. Maybe yourself ;). Don't about say feelings means saying victim that someone I actively is was deadder in that regard. Perhaps that you know that the video games I play are all nice. If you're was not.

Wait, what I meant was:
If you want to say something about me I'll have you know that the video games I play are all nice.
You're saying I'm a nerd. Maybe.
You're saying kill urself. I am already dead.
Dead inside that is. No one is as dead as I am right now.
Arguably if you only concern yourself with the last feelings that the victim had before their demise, you would end up with me being even deadder than someone who is dead.
Someone who is actively dead is perhaps was not dead before and was thinking alive people (ala not dead) thoughts.
I don't which means I was deadder in that regard.
You're saying ;). I wish there was something else you could have used like :^), or tbh fam.

completely unrelated, but can someone post the original pic of this please. the "that's terrible" comic

Look it up on knowyourcancer