Freedom Planet 2

They just released new gameplay footage with Milla.

10/10

Oh shit, she does kung fu now.

Can you please stop shilling your game here? Nobody is even going to pirate it. Not even mentioning buying it.

Are there any decent lewds?

Did they ever finish her gameplay in the first game?

I really fucking hate furries, this game looks really nice and it would be a huge thing if we were in the 90/00's but even though games had animal characters back then and I had no problem with it when I see this today all I can think about are deviants who want to fuck dogs while wearing fursuits

Seems like player would be unable to get retarded amounts of speed with shield bursts in second game. Well shit, I'm looking forward for more bike-fu anyway. And maybe edgelord.

You might be autistic.

Please don't
It will just derail the thread

Shit is fucking cash.

she seems alright

You mean it's not a rabbit? Aw man, I had my boner ready an everything.

rabbits are just hop dogs anyways

I heard Tyson Tan was doing the art for this. He's a pretty good artist.

FP animals look weird as hell, anyway. Just call it a rabbit, if you really want.
They don't look anything like the animals they're supposed to be representing outside the cat. You cannot tell me this is supposed to be a fucking dragon. Looks nothing like a dragon

at least characters aren't deviant art autism tier anymore

I absolutely loved the "bad sonic fan-fiction" vibe the first game had. It was perfectly terrible.

user that's like not watching anime just because it makes you think about genuine weebs who buy body pillows and talk in broken Japanese, or not playing dark souls just because streamers and redditors cry "omg so hard xd". Don't let some autistic fan base ruin something for you, let the game itself ruin it for you.

Most anime is pandered to those people nowadays though.
Few rare exceptions

Then hate it because it's generic moeblob garbage, not because the people who like it are retarded.

does she not spit fire? i never played the first game, couldnt get it to work with my controller.

If Lilac is a suppose to be a dragon and Milla is not a rabbit. Then what is Carol suppose to be? Is she not a cat?

Looks pretty fun.

She's a cat.

But the first is a consequence of the second.

at that point you just blame god

No it's not. You think nips are pandering to American weebs? No they're pandering to the homegrown otaku who want a waifu and to feel good and like they have a daughter when they watch it. The weebs merely latched on to that culture. You can blame normalfags for the state of the game industry all day long, but that's not a reason to hate a specific game.

Not a very spiritual person but if we consider that God has a role in genetics and that he was the one that created normalfags and weeaboos then I guess I agree.

No only no, most companies still value the domestic market the most.
I know that, that shit was already a problem decades ago.

wow, pupper gameplay blows this chick out of the water.

Which girl would you cum in? I choose Carol.

Yeah, Milla is pretty slow in comparison

Awoo

I fucking hate that character design and the game looks just as easy and cringy as the first one.

Weren't there supposed to be two more characters in the first game? Why did they start working a sequel before those were released?

MUH SHEKELS

They cut out those two characters, people complained, but at least the faggot devs offered refunds because those two characters were kickstarter goals for the first game.

The characters are actually complete, but the engine of the first game is crapping itself when they add them, so their plan is to port the first game to the new engine after finishing FP2 and them add the last two characters.
I don't think they will do that though. Too much work when they already received their money.

who?

Is this game coded by fucking pajeets?

Furfags

That was a thing? I never finished Millas campaign because of how unbearably slow she was

the first game's engine is not made by them, the game was made on clickteam fusion.

First Shantae, then Sonic Mania, now this. Pretty nice tbh.

The designs are pretty weird. I hope the devs aren't furfag artists.

Disgusting

They became friends years ago over FurAffinity

they are sonic fans, so they probably are.

So they are confirmed degenerates.

They make video games. This shouldn't be surprising

Do you know where you are?

It's made with Sonic Worlds, an engine built on Clickteam Fusion for Sonic style games, hence the heavy Sonic feel on the physics and gameplay.

Not even once.

Some of the shit from FP1 was aggravating like the levels being fine but boss fights being obnoxious whores. I am interested to see where they take the second game since I think they said they didn't want to just be a retro/throwback series forever and wanted to make new things and explore different ideas.

I get what they're trying to do: the girls have grown up, they're more mature now, yadda yadda. But the old Sonic-ish style is simply better for this kind of game. Being simpler, it's more visually distinct in motion.

Never ever?

Considering the OC dunotsteel bit to the characters, as well as the whole thing being rather heavily ripped from Sonic, I wouldn't bet against it.
Mostly, though, the dragon pisses me off.
Honestly the only reason I didn't get it, besides not particularly caring for platformers.

If they, at bear minimum, at least got rid of the shit button nose and gave her a proper tail, it might've been fine.

Looks pretty good.

I liked the first game a lot (aside from the awful, cringeworthy story). The art, budget, and assets in general seem nicer. Feels more fleshed out like it's developing its own identity, instead of being a Sonic/Sparkster cover-game.

Hell yeah, nigga. That's a good lineup.

I've no idea if they're furfags, but they're definitely weeaboos/DeviantArtists. But even that doesn't bother me as long as the gameplay is good, and their autistic powerlevels don't manifest into it. I mean fuck, I'd even play a Chris-Chan game if he somehow nailed down gameplay and put out something that was actually fun.

lol

Completely different games

Why is that the people that get access to this type of thing is always completely trash at it? Holy shit, this guy is horrible at fucking classic sonic, how?
Also, Freedom Planet is less of a sonic copy and more of a homage to treasure games on the genesis. Thinking that the game play like sonic just means you're judging it by the graphics and not gameplay, it's as stupid as saying that fallout is skyrim with guns.

So what is this slow ass Alien Soldier + Cream the Rabbit bullshit?