Eushully games

After beating Kamidori Alchemy Meister i searched more about eushully and it's games and apparently they are pretty damn good.Unfortunately they are all in japanase.

Discussion thread i guess?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MangaGamer/status/819984938749587456?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
sekaiproject.com/products/baldr-sky/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's like you're trying to be a hipster

天秤のLa DEA is pretty good as an rpg. Maybe one of the greatest eroge-rpgs i've played.

Nothing to discuss, kamidori is low tier for their games and yet the only one translated, go spam mangagamer survey with their titles, if we memeed our way to get rance redone and uncensored it can be done too

twitter.com/MangaGamer/status/819984938749587456?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Check this out and then kill yourself

There are two more tl'd games out there but it's machine patch so kinda shit. Pick up some basic moon, kana and the 101 grammar, and play the games with ITHs.

Rance is TOTALLY the game SJW like, yeah

Seriously, just kill yourself you piece of shit, you belong to some trigger-warning subreddit

Kill yourself

This stupid fuck doesn't even know what Asexual means

Yeah? Check xyr twitter. I'll wait. Also a reminder we're talking about an ex /a/, /jp/ and /vg/ tripfag.

Japanese don't even have genders, they refer to trannyes as "it"

But what the fuck can you expect from this pieces of shit that live to be triggered, the male version of the fat muh soggy knews landwhales

it's like you're trying to be a nigger

Every time i get remotely far in Kamidori something terrible happens to the PC i'm playing it on and i have to start over.

Also i'm pretty sure Himegari Dungeon Meister is translated now.

I don't give a flying fuck

I'm assuming its a fan translation
Right?

It's been out for awhile now but again, it's machine translated with some editing. Think running a jap text thru googletranslate and hoping for the best.

Careful user, I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself doing those flips. :^)

You want bonus points? The first few entries are tumblrtale fanfic retweets. Let that sink in.

Arent Eushully really xenophobic though? Then again I heard the same about alicesoft and they still felt like dealing with the west in the end. Would actually love to be proven wrong here.

That thread is filled with a shit ton of misinformation and calming there a problems were there are none.

Also arunaru translated 6(who seems to be a straight male as far as i can tell if identity politics is that important for you) and bad end/Tulip goddess was III,IV and 5D(all having solid translations ignoring nameshit)

Honestly you actually have some decent points you could bring up like the autistic name changes (6 months later I still can't get over Archfiend Jill) or Maria's kikery but nope you go straight to SJW accusations in a game staring an unapologetic rapist and uncensored lolicon.

Seriously man calm down and think before posting bullshit.

You can thank aroduc for it being good

Yeah it's not like progressive cancer likes to infiltrate and coopt shit. I mean who ever heard of shoehorned gg meems, female space muhreens, mandatory coalburning valkyre shieldmaidens or such?

You're right. I've seen the error of my ways and I'm off to convert to zen Buddhism as we speak.

To be fair it's hard to find a japdev who isn't.

(checked)
Supposedly he had dive1 wrapped up so who knows.

I have good news and bad news
sekaiproject.com/products/baldr-sky/

where is the good news ?

I guess someone will fix it, right?