Post your PC rig

Time to measure the e-peen of our gaymen machines.

Gotta love them Winter temps

You do realize that saging while making a copy-pasted reply is no different than just choosing not to post right?

i gotta make my voice heard maaaan

End your life

See above

SSD is going to be my next upgrade. I don't think I'll need more than 12GB of DDR4 RAM for awhile

I need more HDD space, but I got into the expensive habit of buying two drives every time I upgrade HDD; one for internal storage & another to externally back it up. I think all the external interfaces only support up to 8 TB so I couldn't upgrade to more than that anyways. It would be so much simpler if any of these backup programs could automatically split the backup image between two drives. The backup software I've tried can split images, but will not change drives mid-backup.

I can't post my specs because my pc is a broken piece of shit

Every ITT, including me, all cancer

Please rate

For those of you who played Satellite Reign, can this rig run it? It's been running a lot of modern shit but since SR is a unity game I'm kind of worried.

This is a bragging thread for rich faggots.

Come and laugh at my outdated piece of shit.

fuck off with this fucking wankfest

Cost me around $500 and runs everything I want it to at screen resolution just peachy, emulates nicely too.

Not a toaster, but a toaster oven.

Not even the winter can save you

why do you guys suck each others dicks? this is board for video games

Please don't fahrenheit, use celcius like the rest of the modern world.

Only countries using fahrenheit are USA and Liberia.

Checked.

Fuck the rest of the world.

And everything usually stays around 40C, except the CPU because Speccy insists that's 10C for some reason.

My gaming PC is only for gaming. It doesn't have a web browser and is locked down tight. That's why I'm copying from Speccy instead of posting a screenshot. Also fuck Speccy, it tried to sneak in Google Chrome during installation.

No CPU temps because of non-K overclocking