4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite underwater stage in a game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Evenin' folks.

perfect

sup smokes

rip thread

The true source of the faggotry that infests 4am

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU DESIGNATED SHITPOSTING THREAD.

What's good fam

apparently someone made a 4am thread on Holla Forums

hello 4am friends
it has been quite some time since I've been awake at 4am. Things are up and down, but progress little by little. Been on and off my diet, going back on as of today. Fasting right now and hungry as fuck. Staying awake to reset my sleep schedule. 17 hours to go.

Went to my first concert. Met the artist i went to see, got a kickass poster and got it signed.

kung fu is going well, bonding with my kung fu brothers well.

finished reading the Way of Men by Jack Donovan today. Great book. Moving onto either Honor: A History by James Bowman, or Masculinity by Harvey C. Mansfield. Other self-improvement goals slowly making progress. Gaining control.

How's everyone else?

F

stuff, online class got opened early so I'm working on a paper now. Sort of.

Is this THE thread?

Second pic related.

reee normalfags get out

a 4am double header for me, decent weekend. i was that fag talking about meeting a chick on tinder, i got her number and we chatted till like 3am, its only a matter of time till i fuck this up

i can not think of a single instance of me enjoying an underwater stage, i'm really wracking my brain for an example because i like stages with water backdrops

did mods lose the spine they had grown for a few days?

Shitposting was a mistake.

full blown concert or like a show at a bar venue?

I'm gaining control in my own way, getting my b.s. so I can move out of my parents house finally.

Morning everyone!

Played some pilotwings today. Tough game but kinda fun.

Had a freaky dream about getting struck by lightning. Felt far too real. More real than any dream I've felt in a while.

Designated?

Nah, they're just dumb.

Is it comfy/funny?

they must be, this thread is still up

CLICK CLACK THE NIGGER'S BACK
SHIT AWAY

Nice! Glad you got to meet one of those dudes you were talking about.

Ayy glad you talked to that chick on the phone. How you liking her now after?

it actually is pretty comfy

Nigger are you physically incapable of replying to multiple anons with a single post? Do you need (50) next to your ID in each thread so badly?

(checked)
Sheeit fam, sounds like things are on the up and up for you. Good to hear things are going well user.

you accidentally dropped your trip, nigger
what happened

MODS ARE CUCKS
DELETE SHITSU'S THREAD
MODS ARE CUCKS
DELETE SHITSU'S THREAD
MODS ARE CUCKS
DELETE SHITSU'S THREAD
MODS ARE CUCKS
DELETE SHITSU'S THREAD

They will delete this one even though 90% of the posters are in here.

8ch is shitting itself again

What class is the paper for?

Bought alcohol for AO for drunk casing. Had fun. Head hurts now.

Oh, there's 2 threads. This has got to stop.

Diversity…

good

It's because everyone hates Ritsu.

sounds gay

They were shitposting pretty hard about you on the board btw huey included so thats why you are getting shit on.

"everyone" is a strong. The mods and 4 or 5 shitposters maybe.

just texting still but at least i don't have to use the battery hog of tinder to do it

chicks chill, at the least i get along with her but i can't cast judgement yet, gotta stay on guard

I've had better conversations with avvatarfags than the people bitching endlessly about them, speak for yourself.

Damn it does look pretty comfy.

What kinda stuff you two got in common anyway?

WHERES THE BUMPLOCK MARK?
YOU PROMISED BUMPLOCKS!!!

I think mods are fast asleep, can't possibly bother them to do their fucking jobs anymore eh

No, not really.

I just meant Holla Forums, didn't say anything wrong with Avatarfags. Use to be one of them. Can't wait for 0

JUST GIVE HER THE DDDDDDDDD

no i've been here too long to leave

It was at a rock club in Chicago. Not very big, but a concert still.

You can do it, user. I know you can.

Thanks, smokes.

I guess if they do delete this one we could migrate.

Nice that you think I'm a shitposter. :^)

Fuckin' rip. What major even requires a diversity credit?

Will you faggots just kill yourself already and stop infesting Holla Forums with your bullshit.

Can we at least keep the weebs out of the one on Holla Forums

Well consider trying it. It isn't like you post anything but one sentence bland white noise shit anyway.

Blame the mods for not bumplocking and the admin of /4am/ for being a faggot.

Yeah, I know.

Comp sci. I feel like we've had this conversation before.

looks more like Tarantino tbh

Oi what'd I ever do to you?

Probably not.

So i've read the entire Monster Musume Manga up to date in one day and it made me happy but now really sad. Been working and thinking of ideas to get my little board /campfire/ to grow but kinda hard. I'm attaching and image of some story's that where put up there let me know how I can improve with the formatting and such of them. (Not the storys or art but the like delivery through one large picture thingy)

You get sleep Paralysis from it? That makes any Dream a new fucking experience.

That's pretty great sounds like things are going good.

fug, just read the rest of the filename

I have this pressure in my chest right where my heart is and i'm not sure whats wrong, its making me worry though. Its keeping me from sleeping.

Assuming its from all the drinking (3/4 bottle of brandy thursday night, put me out til 6 pm friday, hasnt gone away since then)

Been playing the phantom pain, what a great but silly game.

I don't think they will probably.

is this furshit?

And how does this make you feel?

I want sleep paralysis so fucking bad. I feel like I could control it and not have freaky aliens and shit fuck with me.

And whats your board about? Spoopy stories or something?

Sure thing man, I'll give it a go for tonight.

well they're probably not even awake, I don't even see a bump lock

Have you had a lot of caffeine? If so thats why.

Are you feeling really anxious? Might be a panic attack coming on.

Shit happens to me a lot, you're probably fine user.

you can't even put your fucking trip up, why not drop it completely, just for one day to see how it feels

kek, that would be great

Meh too tired to type it out every single post and a name serve the same purpose so.

similar movie and music taste, can shoot memes back and forth, she seems to like a few video games that aren't totally casual (of course like any chick zelda is in there somehow). probably not enough to base anything off of but it keeps the conversations from floundering out so far

nice dubs, but i'm pretty bad for fucking it up when it comes to intimacy so i'm sure i'll blow it if i get that far if i get that far

shows a show, i see lots of bar-shows in my town which can get surprisingly fucking wild, also easier to get in last minute and get drunk at

No you don't, I got raped by a shadow thing last time I had it.

being little bitch? there's nobody even left to spite anymore if the mods would keep deleting your shit

Might be acid reflex or something, try like alot of tums and seltzer stuff if you start burping like mad that might be it.

no

Sleep paralysis is the worst fucking experience ever, your thinking of lucid dreaming which is connected to sleep paralysis but fuck I hate it. I get it maybe 1-11 times a week it like hurts.

Yea spoopy stories and such, idk i'm just trying to expand it a bit maybe add some more things like looking into ARGS and such but it's slow.

Monica you gotta check the time n shit on these posts fam shiiiiiiiiet

Hey the zelda series is great.

And thats nice. Maybe she'd like to go to an arcade with you then if you got one nearby.

Come on over to the 4 AM CyTube. Music until 6 AM, then it's whatever ;3

Blame Yakuza

Yeah, we did, I remember. Damn fam, how many credit hours is it?

It is, I just put most of the title of the source on there in case I ever wanted to find it.

How long has this been happening?

Feelings are for nerds.

Quite a coincidence that they're all asleep at the same time.

Ayy fam, how's it goin'?

Fun times
I doubt this counts but I had a lot of fun in Enigma: Rising Tide's submarine missions even though they scared the shit out of young me.

the class is only 3, but I'm taking 15 total this semester

its okay, but lets not deny that girls who claim to like Zelda tend to be dangerously pleb, its a series that draws in a fucked up hipster-nerd crowd

Stop being so weak of mind then.

I honestly don't even know what you are trying to say.

Shit if you ever get a good ARG creator up in there make sure you post here. I used to be all up into those when half/x/ had a couple decent ones running forever and ever ago.

Repressing the pain will only make it worse.

OH SHIT
OH SHIT
OH SHIT
OH SHIT
I THINK
I'M CUMMING
OH SHIT
OH
OH
AH
AH
AH
AH
thanks you for your donation
AH
AH
AH
OH
OH
OH
UH
UH
UH
I'M
CUMMING

maaaan chat rooms are fucking boring as shit now because I can tell when the bitches are just hamming it up.

you cannot be bothered to trip because it lost all its meaning to you
all you're left doing is flailing around like a fish out of water

Was it an indoor range, or outdoor? Gonna try shooting clay pigeons next?

Good to hear fambalam

This your first time being a full time student?

Probably ngl tbh

I've had plenty of lucid dreams, but they never overlap with sleep paralysis

Oh hey, what a surprise, mods nuked the other one, we're back to spineless moderation

Nice. Kinda surprised your range allows shotguns. All the ones here don't for whatever reason.

Nah I ain't into that. Its why I don't spam and shit unlike the anti 4am guys. When they go low we go high!

Yeah I do dislike that about it. Honestly games like 2 and 1 are really overrated on the difficulty scale because of those fags. They are really fucking easy as far as NES games go.

wtf?

Thanks for that. Your talents are wasted here.

We were talking about video games, too.

sort of, the last time I was full time I ended up dropping out, worked towards an a.s. part time after that, but I can't even get a call center job with an a.s.

fuck you grandpa witch man
camwhores used to be fun but now I'm just bored of them. what's there to get?

Making a good ARG is hard form the looks of it. There are some going on now but most are over or fucking dumb.

I mean it's kinda always going to be like that since acting sells

I really don't get Lime. He was probably trying to be hardcore but Mark wouldn't let him.

Couple cups of coffee since then, but other than that no caffiene, and coffee is normal every day thing, just one cup a day. Would a panic attack last for a day?

trying tums, been burping and ripping nasty ass due to the brandy hangover, burping helps I think? Cant tell if its my mind thinking it feels better.

Since about noon friday when I woke up (and puked for an hour ala hangover)

I'm so lost in TPP since ive never played a metal gear before besides revengenace. I think the story got spoiled for me by a youtube comment and that was upsetting.

Or because the name field is broken?

Thought you were stronger than that

I've gotten close to lucid dreaming I think. Maybe even did last night. Might explain why it was so vivid.

Shiiiet you know it fam

you have to test yourself regularly during the day to see if you're dreaming. Check your phone habitually and try to change the time to something impossible with your mind. It sounds ridiculous, but those habits carry over into ones dream.

the hipsters gravitate more towards OOT and MM because a lot of them were n64 era of course

i would like to go back and replay some zelda games again just because i gotta get my fantasy setting fix sometimes, never played anything after wind waker myself either, i wasn't remotely interested in playing TP because i hate playing as animals for some reason, or maybe more accurately anything non bipedal

Yeah. You need to be really fucking good at not only puzzle making but also video and audio editing if you want to make a good one for an imageboard. Maybe even programming too.

So normally one cup of coffee a day? But you've had 2 or more today? I've had fucked up heart shit from having a few too many coffees. Are you sweaty? Eat something.

kill shitsu and all his supporters

Yea that's probably acid, try not to build it up anymore. Chances are if you sleep while your like that when you wake up you will either puke or feel very close so be warned. Might want to ask the doctor for something or take those daily anti acid thingys.

Was it because of the workload?

This can't be fucking real.

Same old same old, she's doing fine X, thanks for asking hombre.

Maybe want to go to a doctor user?

He asked nicely, nothing wrong with that. Besides it's just for tonight.
Clearly didn't think that hard :^)

Lets see in the past year I've played 1, 2, OoT, MM, OoS and awakening. I can't blame normalfags for liking the N64 ones as much as they do. They really really hold up well compared to a lot of other earlier 3d games so.

FAM you been failin me too much lately.

Oh right forgot that you were from Texas

It was indoors and I was only allowed to use buckshot since birdshot would spread to the point of hitting the walls and shit. I could try skeet shooting but I doubt my gun is up to the challenge

All the ranges around me allow them but they're super antsy about the ammunition you use. The guy there even inspected what I brought before handing me my badge

Are you playing on console? With the exception of Metal Gear Solid, they're all available on last generation's consoles if you want to play the others.

it is, I swear to god. At least where I live. And yeah it was partly the workload, but it was also that I really didn't know what I wanted to do and had no conviction or discipline as such.

Some hot loads of 12ga can fuck up the steel target plates I think so thats probably why.

ever play skyward sword? i hear it got a lot of shit but i never found out why

unrelated but best girl is finally back in guilty gear, shame i haven't been playing fighting games as much lately

FUCK YOU NIGGER

It's alright, we all know you tennesseans aren't too tough when it comes to mental efficiency :^^)

It's pretty fun man, you should try it. Plus outdoor ranges are easier on the ears.

Why the fuck would someone need to know american history and calculus to answer a fucking phone?

Was it your first semester when it happened?

I haven't played anything past MM. I really really want to play WW. Its something I've put off for a very long time. Though its kinda nice knowing I have a game that looks as fun as it is waiting for when I need something.

WW is probably my personal favorite but there might be a bias because its the first zelda game i personally sat down and played through and not just hotseating it at a friends house or something

because hr departments don't know how to do their fucking jobs

Sort of, flunked my first, think it was my second. After sitting alone in my room for a year or two, the sense of emptiness I felt with my life motivated me to go back. Been working my ass off to keep the feeling that my life is stagnating at bay ever since.

I'm old as shit and my first one was 1. Always had a soft spot for the series because I played through 1 to MM as they were released. Well from Lttp at least.

Whats good about WW besides it looking comfy as fuck?

Started with 1 too, MM was where I cut off as well. Didn't even actually get through it. Just stopped caring at that point.

i mean it doesn't really break the formula so its just a zelda game with a boat, but what was nice is that once you got your boat working you could explore the map fairly freely

I rest my case :^^^)

Fuck hr, completely ridiculous.

Yeah, it's usually the first year that gets people, but it's good that you went back user. In the long run, you'll be much better off for it. Like you said, that feeling of emptiness is a horrible feel, can't let it overtake you.

I didn't beat MM until last year actually. The goron temple kicked my ass as a kid and I just never tried to beat it after that. Was so damn easy for old me though, was satisfying to beat it after so long.

Shit that sounds great. The zelda formula is so damn comfy. You should play some 1. Its interesting to see how much of the formula was already laid out so long ago.

Neat.

Exactly, I want to have at least this to show for my life.

>not implying you don't not have a peepee that is lesser to mine

Completely intentional

Are you shooting for an associates or will you be going on further than that?

huh, meant to reply to

I already have my associates, I'm aiming for my bachelors now

I don't think you've done anything intentionally in your entire life tbh

u talkin shit m8 u wanna fukkin go?

I'm pretty sure he was just checking to make sure there was no birdshot. Even the small box of winchester super-x was fine with him and those shells don't fuck around.

I really should. I'm not that far from one of the best ranges in the country and going there would be cheaper than the place I normally go to.

Checked

Hey everyone

i have when i was a kid, a friend had it so i played a large chunk of it

i'll give it a proper run one of these days, my backlog is about to get backloggier with so many games coming out that actually look fun this year, also the massive amount of rainbow six siege i play that gets in the way of other games

I would challenge you to "go", but seeing as my larger girth has me reaching the toilet bowl before you do, I will countably win the race. Face it, you're outmatched.

Well best of luck to you man. I hope you do well for yourself.

Not surprising :^^^^)

hello

Hello person

thanks, things will work out in the end somehow at any rate.

I really want to get some of those fancy kinda silly shotgun rounds. The bolos and shit. Or those defense loads for 410 that come with all kinds of flavors of shot in one shell.

Hows the wife user?

What you looking forward to this year? I don't follow modern gaming much at all so I don't know anything coming out besides bannerlord.

I hope you have a funny story to share by the time you come back.

Hey man, how's it goin'?

ngl way too lazy for a literal dick measuring contest

this month yakuza 0 comes out and i am stupid hyped for that game, then between like now and april stuff like nier-2, gravity rush 2, nioh, and persona 5 come out

How have you been

How have you been

I don't have a wife

Alright that was pretty good, I'll give you that one.

Alright, how are you going

How faggy are the protags looking in persona 5?

Not even a waifu?

winter means my allergies don't bother me so much, so pretty good

They usually do.

Same as always fam. Anything new going on in life?

Why were there more than one thread?

God is warning you he is going to punish you for being jewish and fleecing gays out of their money.

Could be heart palpatations. Should go see a doctor fam.

I…have not been great but i'm not gonna go into it since it's probably the same thing everyone has seen in these threads. I'm sure things will go good at some point. How have you been?

Yeah, I got nothing. I'm not quite suited to dick-size related bantz. Why do you still hang around here, smokes?

protagonist looks less faggy than the persona 3 protag, but faggier than the persona 4 protag

i'm not a giant persona fan but i know i'll enjoy it if i play it. also they have cute christmas cake social link, dunno how their tomboy representation is this time

Nah, sorry about that

Wouldn't winter be the time allergies act up the most because of all the rain

I'm still trying to find a job, applying for jobs with the occasional long drive for an interview

I believe in you, you can do it Sorry if that is shit at comfort

You're free to vent user, that's why we're here.

It's an underappreciated art. Same reason as always

Anything looking nice so far?

What is best vodka for price to drunkenness ratio?

I return from the State Active Duty (SAD) mission.

I spent two days doing literally nothing.

Because I was busy doing nothing, I missed out on a portion of the Switch's presentation.

I also missed out on pre-ordering things.

And because of missing out on golden opportunities, I got scalped like a motherfucker on the Master Edition of the new Zelda game.

On top of which, I lost out on pay in general because my civilian job pays me more than the military.

Jesus Christ, it was a terrible weekend.

do you live in the southern hemisphere user? Its dry as a bone during winter here.

You're the oddest nihilist I've ever met. If I was judging character that would be the last thing I would think of. NNUNNA DIS MADDAH But I'm going to stay up to help some fellow autists out. Not that it's a bad thing, it's just still strikingly bizarre to me.

That just sounds silly, though that reminds me there's a gas station attendant up the street from me who carries a Judge while he works.

I'm sure I'll turn plenty of heads being the jackass trying to skeet shoot with a coach gun

Certain autists think who makes the thread is important for some retarded reason.

The drives can be pretty nice, I had an interview last week and I went home through the mountains which was a nice drive

I've never been big on persona either. Honestly think it kinda weebed up the SMT series far too much.

I own Persona 2 on ps1 and its nothing like that crap.

No user, I'm the one whos sorry.

Easy user

The shit in the plastic bottles on the bottom shelf. 750ml and 80 proof for less than $5

seagrams extra smooth is pretty cheap where I buy it

buy the cheapest vodka in the store it will get you just as drunk as buying the most expensive vodka, but if you're going to get drunk you might as well enjoy it and start learning some whiskys, granted its more expensive

What?

I aim to please.

What are they gonna do? Shoot you?

Sounds like it was nice, what state or country you in? What was the interview for?

The hell is SAD?

Yeah they are made for judges mostly I think. I've seen tests done with them. Their penetration is garbage. But they hit a big ass area at the same time. You get like 4 bigger pellets that hit in a 4 inch circle then 16 ones that are like 3x the size of birdshot that hit in a 4 foot circle. Feel like you are for sure to hit the guy in the neck/spine/heart/brain/eye or something else vital and squishy even with shit penetration.

I live in a hot area, so maybe that's what you mean

Good thing you missed out on preordering then
The Switch is fucking shit

yeah something like that, I live in the suburbs of chicago. We don't get any moisture during the winter unless its frozen.

On the bright side you'll always have FCR.

What like who starts the thread decides how it'll go and what it can do? Like stances from Jojo?

Motherfucker I live in canada. It's so cold here my balls fuse together if im out there longer than 15 minutes. And on top of that because Trudeau is shipping in anything with a darker pigment than vanilla icecream, there are packs of wild arabs and blacks out there. I was thinking delivery.

Does it have a specific name?

Thank you user

The only whiskey i know of is the pirate one.

We got activated as a precautionary measure to help with recovery efforts from the dreaded ice storm in the area.

But the ice storm didn't cause any significant power outages, so we were sent home.

The only good thing was that I got an Uber during our pass, went to an arcade, and played Luigi's Mansion Arcade for the first time.

It was neat.

Hah yeah I bet you please PENIS real good, you homo!

Why settle for cheap spirits when the Holy Spirit is free? :^)

Yea I know but i'm sure you can guess it already. Young Male, don't know what i'm going to do with my life the future looks grim in all aspects. I am desperately trying to grab onto anything to keep me distracted like Videya ( and getting bored of all of them) and anime, manga, crazy porn addiction. I posted on this thread maybe 3 months back with pretty much the same problems but they haven't gotten better or really worse just kinda evolved into something else.

You lot allowed to have booze shipped to your house or something?

Cause nunya

Fuck, it must be peak dindu there, do you get by ok

Sometimes. But cant buy past 11

Theres a Luigi mansion arcade game? What was it like?

This is why I like living in an open carry state.

Also, dude needs to learn to defend himself.

Its only peak dindu in the poor parts of chicago.

You're welcome. I got this song stuck in my head.

Aren't Suburbs the poor parts

You'd lose that bet.

Distractions can only last so long man, isn't there anything you want to be or something you want to do?

Thank you.

Worse. They'll bully me

Sounds like a novelty more than anything. I'd rather load it with .357

I don't know. Look for a plastic bottle that just says vodka on it.
Alternatively for $10-$12 you could get a bottle of Jim Beam. Bourbon is good.

You're out of the loop.

The cabinet I was playing was in English, though.

No man, suburbs are places like naperville.

I still want to do this myself. I hope you had fun. When you see someone you like and they play the music, it feels great to sing to it live. You can say it aloud and not worry about anyone hearing you because the music drowns it out.

Yeah probably. Though thats the fun of revolvers, can load just one in it. Also Judges use 45 colt.

Skimming through fast it looks like a fun arcade shooter. Whats the cabinet like and do you get a fun gun thing to use?

And no reason for me to keep up with new arcade stuff as theres no arcades that get anything new near me.

>Thank you.
You're welcome.

Yeah but you'll have a gun, you won't have to take that shit from them. Remember Columbine.

Eh I'm from a small country so I don't want to dox myself

Not really, every time I try a new hobby or look into a career i'm interested for a while then just give up. Nothing ever grabs me. Keep having that saying "get busy living or get busy dying" but I just cant hurt my family or few pals like that. Feel like i'm in some limbo. I just hurt.

You guys ever realize how, as much as you declared it the opposite, you grow up and become more and more like your old man? I've always thought otherwise, but the similarities are striking. I'm glad I have a good relationship with my father. The absence of good fathers has led to the moral decay of society. I'm glad now that I realize just how great my father is. On a related note:
Now if only he got off his ass and went fishing with me.
Pic unrelated

Why the fuck did you play World of Tanks

Fair enough, either way though, mountains are always nice to see.

Isn't it better to have an interest in a hobby or career, even if it fades, than to have nothing at all?

No.

Me and my dad are pretty similar besides our work ethic. Hes always been into fantasy novels and played a lot of my games with me when I was a lad. He really liked jrpgs for the most part. Feel like if he wasn't old he would like a lot of the shit I'm into now.

Also me, my father, and my grandfather all look a whole lot alike. Same height, build, glasses, face.

nah fuck that guy. I never do multiple replies in a post because it's a fucking eyesore looking at who's replying to what. single replies is way better.

poor guys asian. theyre a largely peaceful people. He should buy a gun though.

I'll check those out, thanks user.

Concerts can be very fun. I've gone to a few rise against concerts when they've visited town. The energy is amazing.

That must be nice. I love my dad but were not very alike. Except i've noticed im getting a few opinions he used to have before old age mellowed him. Like a disrespect for women and impatience for bullshit. I think i'm actually becoming more like my grandfather.

It's alright. Why not?

Hahaha, time for bully

I'm different, one could easily tell I'm his son, but appearance wise I'm more identical to my grandfather.

Yeah, only total losers do more than 1 reply at a time tbh

Yep, there was a lake as well

I already committed for the night though. Can't bail out on my commitments. I'll go back to how I normally post tomorrow though.

Bring it on nerd I'm not afraid of you.

Ah, I thought it was Governors that used that.
Fuck everything

I've taken after him in a bunch of ways but I don't think I'm ever going to get into astrology or any of the shit like that he buys into.

I suppose yea, its just im so un motivated to even get out of bed. At times i'm in bed for 12+ hours a day. I feel like a melting slug. Hobbys and things become so important to peoples lives because they are into it with there heart and stuff. I think I rather die empty than with a false filling.

I know what you mean. I'm stuck between choosing at least one hobby to focus on, but there's nothing I feel deeply passionate about. and I'm worried about spreading myself too thin and getting medicore at many things instead of becoming great at a couple things. I don't know how to choose something like that without trying a bunch of things and finding what I like. all the while I feel my life ticking away one second at a time.

0 what?

Yeah sometimes that kinda stuff skips a generation. If I ever have a son I know he'll look like the 3 of us which will be neat.

I find myself skipping/skimming posts with more than a couple of replies most of the time honestly.

Partially to be able to read the thread faster, also because it seems like whoever is posting has a lot on their plate already.

Ha wasn't the governor just S&Ws answer to the judge anyway? Shoulda thought that through fammo.

Isn't it f2p shit

Never seen a mountain near a lake, at least not in real life, must be a sight for sore eyes.

For a lot of people motivation is sort of like momentum, where accomplishing smaller goals fuels passion for accomplishing bigger goals. The longer you go without doing something meaningful, the harder it is to make that first step to try again.

Yakuza 0, the last good mainline game in the Yakuza series

So who else is getting the Switch?

Or are we all pessimistic little shits who refuse to go along with Nintendo's ride?

pessimistic shit here. Also poor.

I haven't bought a nintendo console since the GC. Somehow keep getting free ones though. A wii, DS, and 3ds have ended up in my hands over the years without me asking or wanting one.

So no won't be buying one but I expect a free one to fall in my lap in 10 years like always.

I'm going to a road trip to a 21 Pilots concert in Montana. I'm driving with a friend for 9 hours to get there and it's 9 hours back. it's during the school week for uni, so it's gonna be a tight window. it's gonna be cool. I've seen videos where the crowds know the lyrics to all the songs.

It's not so much that I'm a pessimistic little shit, which I am, it's more that I was never big into nintendo to begin with.

I meant more personality wise. An example; my father and I are both very prideful, and are usual in one of two extremes of mood. Either we're in a bad mood and very grumpy/rude, or we're in a good mood and an over the top stupid kind of funny.

It has it's downfalls, but it does prove a fun game to grind out in. The gameplay grows on you after a while, and if the matchmaking doesn't piss you off it gets fun.

BULLY

Nah, the last nintendo console I got I barely touched, and I know I'll probably do the same with the switch.

.45 caliber you say?

Im going to get one and fucked it, then send the video to mark to show what I did to his new waifu.

Get amped up too, down an energy drink or two. It adds onto the energy, you'll love it.

it happens with porn too. it becomes too easy to tell when they're faking and overacting. that's when it becomes a turnoff for me.

Long drives like that are max comfy, pretty jelly.

Though after an entire concert, driving back 9 hours is going to be hell and probably dangerous. Be careful.

Thats why you mute it. Listening to porn is the first big mistake.

I've never cared much for Nintendo. I like the 3DS alright but I'd like it a hell of a lot more if it was designed with human hands in mind. I'll always prefer the Vita because of that

It's gonna suck. I think we'll switch off with driving. I can do it fine as long as there aren't any mountains we have to drive through. those suck hard monkey balls.

Look I've been disappointed one too many times

I fell like this is kinda the result of our current society, no i'm not going to get all christ crazy but I think we are just generally are not going in a way that is mentally healthy for anyone. So many here are young men or middle aged men, half depressed and half telling those depressed to shut the fuck up yet all converge together. There is just so many things out there yet we feel trapped.

Yea I know that for sure. I have lost all of the momentum if life is a road my car has broken down. I try to accomplish small goals, beat a game, talk with someone, maybe actually work on college shit and finding a job. Its even gotten to the point i'll argue with someone just to have such a small victory because I loose so much if feels like a huge victory. Hopefully college will push me to start back up.

I'd say not having the money is my main problem but at the same time it just doesn't seem worth. The new controls are cool I guess and I think it will be fun to play but who knows if the gimmicks will survive long enough to be worth. Maybe it will pull a Wii and actually kinda make it work maybe not.

Fair enough.

I'm a hopeless Nintendo shill, so this was a required purchase for me.

I make no attempt in hiding it. I'm at peace with what I am.

I'm happy like this.

Mountain roads are literally all I know. Honestly driving on the few straight ones here like highways are what drive me crazy while sleepy. Easy to get bored compared to twisty ones.

Don't go too hard on the coffee until you leave the concert so it will work best. Also if you guys really really feel tired its better to just pull over and take an hour long nap if you need to. Better than wrecking.

It just seems like a huge step backwards to me.

Something like that only comes around about once per solar eclipse.

I used to be that, not too long ago actually

I don't listen to Holla Forums on anything much anymore. There's too much of a prevalent culture to automatically call most things shit if it isn't widely liked by the majority of the site.

I'll wait until the Switch has enough games I care about before I decide to get it. I'm just not as into video games as I used to be.

(checked)
Ay rob, any good NES adventure games you could rec? Something where you get magical items and has decent enough combat. Top down/side scrolling. Whichever.

Even if you fail those small goals, just shoot for even smaller goals to help you get going. A river is made one drop at a time, user.

Nothing wrong with that, different people are into different things. As long as you're enjoying it, it's good enough for you, right?

Yes.

Zoda's Revenge: Startropics II. It'll keep you busy.

I've played a fair bit of that though.

Thanks, just kinda hard so much pressure from family and everything. My fucking cousin who is the same age as me is going through the south american rain forest singing songs on buses and getting high with people. My father trys to tell me about it and about other people who are my age and doing big things, just makes me want to die.

I gotta find a way to practice hard and effectively so I can kick this insecurity away. Being able to speak articulately and not worry about pronouncing every other word has got to feel really great. I want that so bad.

Seems like some kings speech type of thing. I don't know how to help really, there are speech therapists that exist right. If not you can try to get someone your close to if you have any to help you out. Talking is a skill so if you don't do it you'll just get worse. But of course if you learn wrong you'll end wrong so you have to keep correcting yourself whenever possible. That has to be hard user, but best of luck to you.

That sounds like a great way to have to go to bed hungry, in a dirty hotel room full of bugs, while you're really sweaty, in the middle of a tropical rainstorm.

Imagine how much more comfy you probably are than him right now tbh

Even if you're a little later than someone else, it doesn't mean you're too late to ever make it. Plenty of people start off later than usual but are still able to make it at the end of the day.

Family pressure is hard to deal with sometimes though, you're right about that. But don't think badly about it user, they're just trying to motivate you because they're your family and they want you to succeed and be happy.

Thanks, user. That helps more than you know.

From what I've heard, the best way to get better at talk to people is to practice talking with someone you're comfortable with speaking to.

Comfy? Eh my back hurts it's literally bruised and scared from years of sitting and unproper posture + being tall. He might be in shit conditions but he's living life, meeting people, experiencing shit. Most exciting thing i've done recently is find more porn sites and shit. His parents are probably proud of him and are worried but support him. All I see while talking to my parents is disappointment so most of the time I refuse to talk to them at all.

Yea I know, i've talked with others who have been through much harder than me and they seem to be doing okay now. Life just is not the same as it used to be and is changing and everyone is pretty much worried. Thank you though user.

No problem, also if you haven't give that movie a watch its pretty good and might be similar to your problem.

I just do me, and I don't let people's opinions on the internet influence me.

I don't proselytize Nintendo, because I don't need people agreeing with me to validate my opinions and feelings, and I know that I'm not going to get anywhere around here, where people feel like Nintendo has fucked them out of decent experiences with the whole localizing controversy and region lock.

Then there are people who only give a shit about Nintendo consoles when they can hack and play downloaded ISO images. If they have to buy, they'll never be interested.

It's just that all the issues never bothered me as badly as it did some. I'm not interested in defending Nintendo's decisions, nor am I interested in criticizing them too much.

I've always felt, just as I've felt for nearly my whole life, that Nintendo provides the most unique, original, and enjoyable video game experience no matter what they're doing, so I buy their products to continue to enjoy that experience, and I buy merchandise to celebrate and enshrine how happy it makes me feel.

And I got a full-time job in law enforcement to help me do that. I also do part time with the military as well, so at least I know I'm not some autistic, insecure shitbag who can't provide for himself or society.

So yeah, I'm comfortable with who I am and what I do.

Gonna head off for the night, it's been fun guys. See you guys around, everybody take care.

Have hope user, and a good attitude, and you'll be able to make it.

That's the most important thing, at the end of the day. I hope that you end up happy with your purchase man, though I'm pretty sure you will be.

So you're officially a ROB-o-cop?

Don't just lie there. Do something about it.

You'd be surprised at what doors start to open around you if you just step outside of your comfort zone and apply yourself.

I spent nearly all of 2016 out of my comfort zone, and I'm in a better position to succeed in life because of it.

I'll give you a bit of wisdom: We all have a habit of building routines for ourselves. Some end their day the same way they begin it for years on end: inside their warm bed in their house. We don't like straying away from it because we're comfortable, we have our needs met, and we don't want to jeopardize it.

No matter what routine you find yourself in, everybody's routine has one thing in common: It ends at some point, either because you chose for it to end, or something outside of your control ended it for you.

So, if routines are destined to end, are you going to be the one who decides when it ends, exercise some actual control over your life and trade it in for something potentially better? Or will you allow yourself to be pushed around by the things you cannot control until the sad day arrives in the future where the person you've become meets the person you could have been?

Carpe fucking diem, my friend.

Anyone else find it funny how Holla Forums is getting back at Rick Wilson with that PissGate stuff?