Kevin Smith's fans are SJW anti-Christian Redditrashes

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sue_lightning?lang=en
splendidtable.org/episode/651
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In other news water is wet

How about you suck my female penis weirdo?

Dude, do they know he is actually Catholic? That Dogma was a tongue in cheeck poke at his own faith, not a bitter screed? When Dogma came out he went and protested his own movie. I'm no fan of smith, but the lack of self awareness from his fans is amazing.

dude weed lmao

Who's the qt?

Some dude pretending to be a girl.

right so whos the qt?

Sue Lightning =^_^=
twitter.com/sue_lightning?lang=en

SHE is a girl it just so happens that she has a female penis ;)
Cummy cummy on my tummy

Stop lying.

her nose seems kind of large from that angleā€¦ i wonder what >her ancestry is

It's just obnoxious liberals on the internet. I think it's really more of a "meme" now because after shit would go down a lot of republicans would "send their prayers" and liberals would go "we need actual action" ect

(((ancestry)))

The Sue controversy, this audio is gold ;)

No they are this pathetic because most of the time their policies are the ones creating problems in the first place.

fag

traps are not gay

Reminds me of a Q&A with Blaire White and his boyfriend where he said, he was not gay it just so happens that his girlfriend has a dick; Fucking hilarious this state of delusion

Blaire is getting more hideous by the day.

2 guys that looked just like Soylent Jay & Bob begged me for cash the other day lel

why isnt his dumb new show on the pirate bay already???

Who watches this?

Well he has been heavily promoted in (((conservatives))) circles ;)

Did you know that shopping at Whole Foods makes people unkind toward others? The store is full of labeling like "pure" "natural" "organic". These words are signals of moral superiority. When a person walks around and absorbs these labels, the develop an inflated sense of moral superiority. While in this state, they are not as nice to other people. People are more likely to donate to Salvation Army outside Walmart than outside Whole Foods. I heard a professor Rachel Herz talking about this research on an NPR food show - should be at the end of this : splendidtable.org/episode/651

My theory is that left and liberal culture has the same effect. A central element of liberal culture is to constantly reinforce the moral superiority of its adherents. As a result they are quite mean-spirited to people on the outside of their morally superior environment.

Ameritards everyone.
*claps*

Oh I get this now didn't know his name was Anthony Cumia =^_^=

Interesting if true thanks for the link.

Leftists always say that they are rallying for pure causes like being against hate and whatever but they carry out their agenda in a very antagonistic and hateful manner.

The Irony is that Smith was (still kind of is) a catholic, and probably thanked Starlord for his prayers.

He looks like a leather handbag mob wife with that fake tan and black hair.
Theryn's the attractive one anyway.

my gf having a dick lol thanks for selecting this part lol

lmao

Let me see it first.