Rise And Shine

Anyone playing it?

Other urls found in this thread:

igg-games.com/rise-shine-free-download.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that mc looks gay as fuck

Bump?

Low effort shit thread

Before any indie game purchase, I try to do the Twitter test: I find their studio's Twitter account, scroll through aaaaaallllllllll the blogs they follow until I reach the bottom, then I do a ctrl+f for "fem". Then I see just how many feminists they follow, who they happen to be, and make my purchase decision accordingly.

In this case, they follow Brianna Wu.
No buy here. Maybe I'll pirate it if my backlog is low enough.

It's been a while since I had to use that code.

totes bro, I love adult swim's nerd humor xDDD

That gun looks kind of familiar.

What the fuck now ?

I do this too. In fact, I won't even play the game if thats the case, because sjw are incapable of making fun games.

See for yourself. From what I'm reading on steam reviews it's short and poorly developed
igg-games.com/rise-shine-free-download.html

Oh shit, really? I pirated it and got bored after a few minutes and uninstalled, glad I didn't give this any money.

In all honesty, I probably should have guessed that a studio that actually calls itself Super Awesome Hyper Dimensional Mega Team would be cancerous.

ITT: not know you can beat (even 100%) short games from steam then get a full refund from them.

/thread

I think I will attempt it.
I liked it thogh, so it's not a big deal if they refuse to refund it

You can't blame people for being overly paranoid. Even if the game has good gameplay, anons will still boycott it based on whatever devs might have in their twitters.

A feminist dev team that's filled with unoriginal hacks. Go figure.

But it's ok when Neptunia does?

When did I say I was fine with the gooks pulling this shit? Work on your reading comprehension.

You implied it.

I mean, yeah it's kinda stupid of them to follow Brianna Wu and it doesn't seem very original. I saw it in Skidrow's site and didn't even consider getting the torrent.
But still user, what the fuck? Are you alphablaster or something? Putting that much effort into finding out id politics of the devs is autism, you could spend the same time playing a pirated version of the game and come up with the same conclusion but having played videogames instead of social media.

Or what? Are you afraid you'll ever play a game you love made by devs you hate?

I feel kinda guilty now.
I probably should have just pirated it.
Fuck.

No buy.

Kys cancer. We don't need goons here.

Not the one you are replying to, but I wanted to say this. One can loves the food and hates the chef to death. In this case, I rather not support the chef in any ways possible, and I would not stoop so low that I would steal the chow to just not give that chef money and get my tummy full either.

>i'm a "neutral" lel
dear god

You need to delete it from the target computer too for it to count as stealing, user.
You need to try to sell copy you aqured for free for it to count as pirating.

That's cheating, Dreamfall was in a futuristic Moroco before the SJW rising

Food analogies are shit, especially since you can eat somewhere else. but you can't play this game made by anyone else.
I can also hate the chef and not give a fuck if I don't go to the kitchen, I can just eat the meal I like and be off.
Going into the kitchen just to be outraged with the chef is what's actually cancer.

You're one of those "if you're not for us, you're against us" type, aren't you? Well, come see me when you're no longer an edgy 16 years old.

Not on that level with that much shit shoved in your throat.

Agree, I wouldnt buy something if they dont follow my political beliefs

When both sides are shit, you just stay the fuck away from the issue.

I buy plenty of shit from people who dont support my political beliefs. I just dont buy shit from people that support a cult that want me dead

Might wanna go see a psychiatrist user, hear they help people suffering from Paranoia.

I didn't even want to pirate it. Kind of felt bad for the devs when I saw the low sales, I don't anymore. SJW devs should starve

If you give SJW devs money, they will keep infesting the industry

this is why you be careful around trumpcucks

This fucking guy.

Those gosh darned drumpfkins assaulted me last night by posting nazi frogs and anime girls, im glad someone else knows whats up. Stay strong

What a retarded example. Nobody done me any harm, every game on my computer still plays exactly the same and no franchise I loved was maimed by them.

If they make a fun game that I enjoy playing, I'll give them money. If they don't, I won't.
It's that simple and the message it passes is "fuck off with your social commentary, give me fun and you can have my shekels" which is the only message anyone should concern themselves with when talking about supporting videogame devs.

Yeah, yeah, I know it's just a content agregator ran by some faggot making money of the ads and there's a few "oficial skidrow" sites. I still keep them bookmarked because that faggot does the work for me of fetching me a nice list of recently released vydia for me to peruse and since I use Adblock, I'm not even feeding him.

Coincidentally, this makes the "atmospheric horror" genre look cancerous as fuck. You can only see the same "dark, rusty, bloody basement" pic so many times before it all starts to look like the same game over and over again.

I actually do the same with private trackers. Bitgamer was great for this, games I never heard being uploaded with info and videos and shit so I don't have to scrounge yootube for them. Right now I use GGN for releases. But still never download anything from skidrow unless it's a torrent released years ago, the releases have been banned in almost all private trackers and at this point are not even a good scene group.

I'd care about joining a private tracker but currently I've got all bases covered and it doesn't seem worth the effort. Plus, most games are pretty terrible lately, especially the ones that are so large they justify requiring a good connection to download in less than a year.

Ironically, the site I use puts up the first group's release (so it can get that ad shekels faster and first) so there's often FTL or PostMortem and other scene groups there as well.
What did Skidrow do anyway? Did they sell out and are loading their cracks with something, did they turned moralfags or are they just not good at it anymore?
Please don't tell me it's because of the bit music they use not being always new or something retarded like that

Known to have put bitcoin miners/adware in their releases and some have cracks from other scene groups like what repackers do. It's been a while but they have been banned from private trackers for years now and are no longer trusted.

did this game tank so hard the devs nuked all the Steam reviews? I gave it a pirate and had to put it down within 15 minutes because it was so awful.