>crisis actor insults and challenges Alex Jones to a debate

hooktube.com/watch?v=EOwWjoldNNc

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=jkCc77fDhNA
vimeo.com/user63446868
edition.cnn.com/2018/02/16/us/exclusive-school-shooter-instagram-group/index.html
nydailynews.com/news/national/conn-lawmakers-pass-newtown-privacy-bill-article-1.1363687
archive.is/K3Mdn
hooktube.com/watch?v=d8bk3NyB31M
hooktube.com/watch?v=wA_V_ivW6CI
hooktube.com/watch?v=kyu8qtM-I4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The vids exposing him as a crisis actor are dropping like flies too. Get over 1,000 views and poof.
hooktube.com/watch?v=jkCc77fDhNA

This guy looks like a school shooter, to be honest. If I had to point the shooter between him and la creatura cruz I'd point at him.

I guess this proves that the media only selectively picked people to be on the show.

Everyone put in front of the camera belong to the drama department of the school and they've all been friends from before the shooting.

$5 says she’s not called as witness during murder trial

Poor kid, he has my sympathies

Welcome to the internet sensation called social media, breeding sociopaths since 2008.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with these kids? How can they even wake up in the morning after a school shooting like that?

Fake & Gay

it's put them in the spotlight and they're loving every second of it

Simply fucking brilliant.

Am I the only one who wants to reach through the screen and punch that little shit in the mouth? DH, not AJ

Not even for anything he says, which is obviously deserving - but just for the way he looks.

Just look at this worm. That stupid hair. His stupid nose. His eyes are crooked as fuck and not even on the same level. The bushy eyebrows. I'm pretty sure I see signs of mild FAS in there - the thin upper lip; the huge, barely distinguished philtrum; the beady eyes.

He totally needs his ass kicked.

As a non-burger who didn't foolow all this, can you explain this to me?
There was a school shooting as usual, but who are these fuckers? It's painfully obvious they don't give a shit about anyone that died, are people really lapping this up?

Really not a bid deal that they're all friends, most high schools have like a few thousand kids.

Reminds me of Destiny. Him using the emotional shit like in really made me think of when Jim was debating Destiny.
"she can't even fucking speak to anymore"
Watch Jim's debate with Destiny, this little faggot is a carbon copy of him, trained in the arts of deception and emotional appeal.

mere coincidence, goy

Yeah, that shooting was pretty fake and gay.

I checked his account, there's no sign he tweeted that. Did he delete it or is that fake?

Hogg is a fag who's been whoring attention related to the shooting, he didn't really know any of the victims well but by God if that won't stop him from using the tragedy to push his beliefs.

deleted

4chan found his reddit account. he's literally says he hates everyone at his school. total psychopath.

So he's mad someone else shot up the school before he could work up the nerve to do it himself?

imo he shouldn't let that stop him from following his dreams tbh

That sounds oddly familiar

You gotta go in for a second one. It's when they least expect it. It would sorta be like getting struck by lightning twice. That's a sign of good luck, right?

You realize they live in one of the most overcrowded states, right? There was at the very least 800 people at that school. 17 people dying and their circle of friends not being affected isn't out of the question. Even then I only thought they were shilling for DH and the dyke.

holy shit

retard

lmao this

Now that I think about it, the cunts who socially bullied people in high school - not physically - almost always tend to grow up as limp dicked soy faggots.

You fail to realize attention whores are very tribal by nature muchlike (((them))). They usually tend to be friends

*much like

And it exposes them for what a bunch of shitheads they are. Sociopaths who goes for fame when their supposed classmates were just murdered.

The face of the new breed of man. The weak man who fears everything and will stay a slave to the new world order and never question big brother about anything.

It was a drill, user. It’s been legal to report them as real since 2012.

Literally the domesticated man. This what civilisation does to people.

We call them redditfags.

Fucking FBIniggers

Btw youtube deleted this woman's channel after she made this video. 200K subscribers. She's now on Vimeo.

vimeo.com/user63446868

Oh damn i watched a couple of her videos and she was comfy as fuck

Shill or moron? David is that you?

that's a nice voice on that woman

Reddit

Forgot to mention Florida specifically

Why the fuck would that make it more likely for them to know each other? It would make it less common dip shit.

read>>1172101

whoops

tbh I wouldn't be shocked if Cruz was Montag'd. If you ever read Fahrenheit 451, you'll remember at the end, after Montag killed the fireman and escaped the city, he watched on the resistance's TV as a police robot killed some random guy who the media said was Montag himself. The old professor explains to him that the government had just picked out some weirdo loner and taken him out on national television so as to show the public speedy consequences.

That's what I think happened to Cruz. If you look at that picture of his arrest, where cops have him on the ground - I can't find it on google anymore, if someone could post it that would be great - you'll see genuine bewilderment in his eyes. It's not the look of a psychopath who's already accomplished what he set out to do, it's the look of a surprised kid. And he's so perfect for a scapegoat too: funny-looking, unpopular at school, previous run-ins with the law. By the way, the vast vast vast majority of mass murderers had no previous trouble with the law, that's food for thought for you.

Assuming a shooting really happened, I'd wager that the real shooter got away, and so Cruz was picked out because the cops needed to show a speedy arrest and Cruz was a convenient scapegoat.

This thread has the wrong title

"government department arranges promotion of two of their agents"

It's more than a little pathetic for a grown man to say that a high schooler bullied him.

I got you fam

56%

I thought only niggers wore pants down with the underwear up like that.

He is a dreamer baby, after all

I don't believe you.

So even Hogg thought it was a drill? How does that fit into it?

The official report is that he "didn't resist arrest"

No, it's pathetic that liberals can never argue facts because everything they believe is a lie so they have to hide behind their fake victim status (Hogg wasn't even in the same building as the shooting) and silencing everyone.

nobody cares.

That's because resisting arrest is against the law.

His head is triangular. He looks like a Gray alien under heavy makeup.

He looks very feminine

I don't disagree. I still think its pathetic Alex Jones said he was bullied.

Was the same with roof. Was pulled over calm and disoriented then whisked off to jail never to be heard from again.

They have to say they thought it was a drill to downplay the fact they’d been having mass shooter drills all month.

so you can't provide proof then.

Thanks bruh. Look at this shit. You'd expect that a school shooter who opted not to kill himself would expect to be arrested. You might expect him to look smug or stoic or even happy maybe, because he's already won. Instead he's completely surprised.

Here's Breivik on trial for comparison.

You can't arrest someone for no reason, that's against the law.

PROOFS

its been posted all over since last week you turbonigger. lurk moar

What did that have to do with my original post

It makes the strawman you responded with an invalid situation.

Fake news
He is jewish though
edition.cnn.com/2018/02/16/us/exclusive-school-shooter-instagram-group/index.html

Based school shooter, he was just trying to kill as many liberals as he could.

Was this from his totes legit kikebook page or a cnn story?

That wasn't le strawman you dumb redditor, I was giving an explanation as to why Cruz looked surprised in the arrest photo to the user I was replying to.
And it doesn't matter that reasonless arrest is against the law, most cops have a fucking judge dredd complex and they'll make up charges to pin on you. It's not like this wasn't a fucking high profile arrest either.

He was arrested for the murders, at which point he probably realized that he did something wrong and lawfully allowed the police to do their job.
And if a cop breaks the law then they get fired.

Nah first they get paid vacation. Again what was the point of your posts? Are you disagreeing with me, challenging my assertions or just shitposting? I assume the latter.

your mom gay lol

Can you imagine a worse fate then being redpilled on the kikes and then learning that your whore of a mother who abandoned you was a kike herself?

Being falsely accused of mass murder and spending the rest of your life drugged up in prison?

Splendid. So we're agreed then.

You don't remember the reports of multiple suspects on the island shooting people? Or that he mentioned in his manifesto about meeting with some unknown deep organisation of Templars in Serbia or London or some shit like that?

Amazing how quickly that got memory holed. I would suspect he just took the fall for it, while (((they))) tried to stifle the growing nationalism in Scandinavia and Europe. It obviously failed, considering they instead starting to sink our countries into hell anyway instead of trying to kill us off smoothly.

no u

Why does everyone body shame Alex? Makes a man sad, tbh.😢

am I wrong is hearing that this Cruz kid had some kind of problem and basically could be ordered to do anything ? Wasn't there a story about him jumping out of a bus because some kids told him to ? It wouldn't be hard to think that he went and shot up a school because the jewish mafia told him to.

That said in my opinion the whole thing is fake. They wouldn't be demolishing the school and withholding evidence like they are if any of it was real.

this is your brain on Holla Forums

i don't know if i can ever post again after getting rekt this hard. Now I know how carl the cuck felt after getting shrekt by 'owen the cuck destroyer' your bants are just unstoppable

Might as well just eat a bullet yourself tbh

Go back to your containment board.

i cant i'm banned
i'm meant to be here
or maybe i'm meant to go somewhere else, but if they don't want me putting red pills on the most popular board, logically you should then insist on putting them on the 3rd most popular board duh

I jej'd

yawn

no one died @ florida

Alex Jones is a government agent

Explain the dead bodies then, tinfoil.

into the oven you go, sweetie 😉

Who has the video of Akex Jones running in tge street with Metal music?

reported

Kind of hard when you kikes keep passing laws to prevent investigation.
nydailynews.com/news/national/conn-lawmakers-pass-newtown-privacy-bill-article-1.1363687

The absolute state of conspiracy theorists.

>>>/zenpol/
Come home, White Man.

This guy was able to fully arm himself in tactical gear grab an uber, kill 17 people with a fully automatic baby killing machine, drop all the gear in an undisclosed location and walk 13 miles away all in ~45 minutes. Impressive stuff.

people also think its impossible for nazis to have murdered 6 million jews in less than 5 years, and yet it happened.

Remember that CNN made an article about flagging Alex Jones' videos along with random videos about David Hogg two days ago. I think CNN might be doing this in order to win back the audience they lost. It won't work, though.

3 years*

Well done.

imagine believing this

When the "high schooler" is a proxy for the deep state, it's pretty fucking threatening.

It’s pathetic that teachers got killed by a high schooler

Youre a pathetic

no you are pathetic!

This kid is an absolute joke.

Sound like the little shit is going off script. His handlers wont be happy.

Fucking bugmen

It's like that episode from the simpsons where they sent homer to an island where everything drugs you

kill yourself (((Zachary)))

I honestly can't tell if Jones is controlled opposition or not.

He just wants to sell you water filters tbh

He and Rogane are both fencesitters since hitting msm level audience numbers. No way of knowing if they were “gotten to” or just greedy, probably something between.

Or always assets to begin with.

He's controlled alright however occasionally he does seemingly good things (see op) however often in doing so he either misrepresents information ( Hitler took the guns) or comes off as a raving lunatic . Anyway the question is why did he make this Hogg faggot look bad? why? and to what end? Who benefits ? Perhaps its low hanging fruit to buy Alex some street cred/listeners… perhaps the anti-gun PR stepped on some other jew's toes (jew on jew power struggles)…
The point is he is not trust worthy.

Man.. this kid has no bantz at all. Zero bantz. He's not even remotely clever. I thought lefties spent all their time on twitter constantly sniping at dumb shit so they could be ready with a snappy comeback when they actually get into some shit?

They were compromised from the beginning. Alex Jones is Bill Hicks.

Lel, no.

You are not allowed to answer fags in an impolite or "offensive" manner otherwise you get banned from social media site for some kind of {insert CY+3 buzzword} -ism.

wew lad

What? I thought the NSDAP DID take away the guns to:
1. Get them out the hands of Commies.
2. Strengthen their monopoly of the use of force in Germany (therefore strengthening the state)?

Is this little shit for real?
What the hell is this? Did he shit his brains out.

Why does everything have to be controlled opposition? Alex is just a person, and people are not infallible. "X is controlled opposition" is a d&c meme at this point.

There was a time in the early 2000s or so where I would say he's /ourguy/, actively calling out jews and the jewish lobby. Obviously things have changed now

Anons are people and anons are not infallible

The fact that he tells 90% truth and 10% easily-disprovable information gives credence.

Damn

Based

So what all was found about David? I saw the california thing, but it seems the redondo high school lead was bunk given that one guy showed hogg in his yearbook. Do we have any concrete info on his crisis actoring or him being 21?

The fact he recently said he 'wouldn't go back to school unless lawmakers pass gun reform' sounds like an amazingly convenient way for a crisis actor to extricate himself

See

Also embed related

Fucking WHO??

Exactly like everyone first assumed: The kid is a CNN stooge who was nowhere near the alleged shooting, and he's had delusions of fame and power for a while now. He's doing this shit for attention, he wants to be a celebrity, he's likely a fullblown psychopath who was even more dangerous than the shooter, who was just a basic bitch animal torturer from a broken home.

How much is known for certain though? I hate these crisis actor/false flag conspiracy theories but this one feels like it has some merit.

I admit I haven't been keeping up.

At this point, it's practically a self-fulfilling meme. In this case, they found a band of lefty high school students, all of whom have done projects with CNN in the past, have worked in theater, and student journalism, and even though none of them were directly affected by the shooting, they leapt at the chance to be in front of the camera and be the face of the shooting.

Right now, they are effectively being paid and promoted to be crisis actors, even if they don't think that's the case. Remember: the purpose of a crisis actor is to push a narrative. It's not necessarily just someone who was planted on the scene to read the talking points or cry fake tears for the B-roll. The story about Hogg being some junkie from California was false, but that doesn't mean he's not a crisis actor at this point. They clearly shopped around to find a suitable cast to act as the face of this 'tragedy' and he's one of the shits they went with.

I thought the most damning portion of this story was that his dad was FBI. Really jogs the noggin,

Honestly wasn't sure if that was confirmed or not, but add that to the list.

100% confirmed out of his own mouth. Pic of the FBI kike in this article too.

archive.is/K3Mdn

Then don’t pay attention to “theories” just pay attention to what is being reported as real.

The police left Varg's house unlocked after they wrongfully arrested him too

I've just noticed that the level of disinfo in crisis actor threads is noticably more than other theories. Once it starts devolving into comparing pictures of 'bald guy at scene of x' and 'bald guy at fotm crisis actor thing' that's when I mentally tune out.

I remember that back when the Charlottesville rally was people were pulling Craigslist ads for Charlotte and attempting to pass them as info

Wat? Omar Mateen was a legit actor with an IMDB page. Here’s an MSM story about him “being caught on hidden camera” for an acting job he was credited for on imdb before the page was wiped, notice they even included the exterior camera shot. Until CNN tells you otherwise you’re going to mentally tune out no matter what.

Like a lot of "conspiracy theories" there is a nugget of truth in them. News crews stage interviews with their own employees, and frame them as "local witnesses" and some people have literally shown up seemingly at several major incidents across the country. Shady activist groups put out ads for actors, protesters… This ain't some hollow earth lizard people chemtrails stuff. The real mystery here is how the fuck has more of the public not noticed this obvious bullshit yet?

Thought that was tinfoil myself till recently, this guy clued me in to the actual science and potential motivation behind it.
hooktube.com/watch?v=d8bk3NyB31M
Juries still out for me but something there stinks. Far as crisis actors and drills reported as real events look up Smith/Mundt Act there’s a lot more than a nugget.

He looks like a Code Lyoko character made 3d

another thread about alex jones and [insert person] here

listen government, I don't care if you shut alex jones down and alex jones doesn't represent me take that back to your AI hivemind and crunch it

OR he's the real killer.

t. anti-semite

Our Boy Alex is all about Infotainment! GTFO you fucking Bielderberg shill!

Hi Bill :)

The absolute state of crisis acting.
hooktube.com/watch?v=wA_V_ivW6CI

That's the problem. No one beat this "kids" ass he's 27. and called him a faggot, not once in his life. And that's what went wrong with America. The 90s came in, the pussies took over, and people stopped being tough, and stopped beating up faggot like Hogg.

He's 27, his dad works for the FBI and was one of the founding members of the "Never Trump" movement, and his mom works for CNN. They're all from L.A.

show me the dead bodies CIA Nigger

This is what I don’t get: why doesn’t jktmpf just make a tweet saying “we need a full detailed investigation into this horrible event” and watch these clowns shit themselves? One of these is true
The latter doesn’t make sense since even gatekeepers like jonestein are calling bullshit on it and the former doesn’t make sense since he’s not that stupid. Does not compute.

Because there's more important things for The Don to worry about than some drama club faggot and his spic friend on T.V. crying about "muh false flag". We need to legalize fag bashing, and ban the arts in schools.

is there anything faggier than some retarded like alex jonestein playing the poor victim card.

It was deliberate, it's actually funny that the conversation ended up to that.

I'd believe it.

i'm aware he's imitating other easily upset individuals but that doesn't make it any less faggy, it's just childish.

Not gonna lie. Not even a soyman and even I wouldn't try to debate Jones.

why he's been a coward with full control over his debating environment for 20 years
he's the biggest gutless nutless monkey that exists
he couldn't even handle saying "eat my dick slut" to megyn kelly

The Pierce Morgan debate though

Wat you mean the one where he pussied out and instead of redpilling millions about sandyhoax let morgan use it as a moral high ground? Was a joke, jonestein even let megyn kelly slap him around with it again years later. Dumb fat filter shilling fuck still panders to normalfaggots about it while trying to wink to his old audience muh optics muh pr can’t make trump look bad just go with it fellow goys. Only reason he’s calling out florida now is because it’s making trump look bad otherwise he’d be going along with it like every other paid shill. Fuck that guy.
hooktube.com/watch?v=kyu8qtM-I4s

I can't believe they shut down her channel. WTF.

No, I'm talking about the infamous "1776 will commence" argument.

Good. Youtube needs to shut down more fucktards who spread bullshit conspiracy theories.

t. someone whose tinfoil hat is too tight, Like hers.

His faggot face is beyond infuriating.

Imagine being so Jewish your head is literally shaped like a dreidel.

the whole site is our containment board

His crisis agent is clearly too busy getting him booked for prime-time big fish interviews to bother with B-list water filter enthusiasts.

Funny how we get DDoSed right when this post was on the front page.

That's SSRIs, they make it feel like you're in a videogame when you're shooting up people

Thanks for the feedback. We'll try to use that technique more often then.

don’t know about shooting people, but the videogame part is kind of accurate

There's not a lot of concrete evidence for him being a crisis actor, but there's a lot of evidence for him being an activist with good connections. His father was an ex-fbi agent and Hogg was an activist who campaigned for causes that no one cared about. He banked on gun control this time and popularity blew up.

v