ARE WOMEN EVER RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN FUCKING ACTIONS?

ARE WOMEN EVER RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN FUCKING ACTIONS?

Why does anyone care what this cunt has to say? I still can't believe they gave her a fucking Ted Talk.

No.

of course not
just look at that case in canada where a woman killed her husband and got away with it then killed her son after being let go

ummm, no. that's not how it works, sweetie.

To arrest you for illegally assaulting someone who wasn't doing anything against the law?

Lol I was peppered sprayed in a school when I watched a bunch of girls do (((dancing))) in school. I hit the one who sprayed me with a dustbin breaking her nose and gave her a couple of kicks then ran away before anybody got close. She will never in her life feel pepper spray is worth something all that happened is it hurt a bit but didn't incapacitate me in anyway and I coughed a lot with lots of water from my eyes and snot from my nose. I could still see, I could still move the only thing that changed was I was very fucking angry now and full of adrenaline from the pain lol

They were when men were legally allowed to hold them accountable.

would bang tbh

man up and marry that slut

Good on you for wrecking that whore, m8. Equal rights, equal lefts.

M G T O W

G

T

O

W

Didn't mean it tbh and felt a little bad afterwards was just kinda acting on instinct but I have justified it to myself over the years so I don' t feel to bad.

Let the womyn double down until they hang themselves with their own rope.

That's not how it works you whoar.

Never

The thing is they really aren't, and the sooner society remembers that, the better.

No, and this is why Islam will dominate the world, because white "males" are too beta to put their women in line.

white womyn aren't worth saving

Why were you pepper sprayed? Were you perving on them or something?

What did he mean by this?

she has one of those weird gummy smiles

Believing his autistic fiction

stop whining and man up already

would use as a makeshift humidor tbh

Of course not, it's about getting all the good stuff and none of the bad stuff. Like responsiblity.