Nier/Drakengard thread

So Sqenix is selling a limited edition Nier automata set for 190$ Ameribucks. Pic related. What do you lads think is it worth it? Also general drakengard and nier thread

And I thought Namco had gotten greedy with their Tales of Xillia 2 CE being $130 (and having had what was free costume DLC in Japan exclusive to that package in the west).

Not worth it at all. Though I am cautiously optimistic the base game (translation of the game is still in the air) will turn out good to great. Typical squeenix greed.

I would only get the base game. The only collectors edition i care about is persona 5.

Fug.

I know what you mean. Keeping the figure in mind I value the thing at 120 at best but 180 is kikery at best

Translation is always the deciding factor for these games. Any user here able to judge the accuracy of the demo? I dont speak moonrunes but when 2b says "youkai" and they translated it as something to the affect of "give it to me" I am left wondering how the final product will be.

It should come with one of those fake asses you can fuck.

Literally nigger tier

I am going to assume the art book and anything else isnt translated though(assuming it has text)?
Also if the jap version has English subs, will that mean other parts of the game and not just audio like the title screen and inventory bee translated?

I believe it will be like the chinese versiobs of games like doax3 where everything is in english but the audio.

Lmao

Those usually come with both an asshole and pussy.

This, all I really care about is the base game with a competent and faithful translation. Sad we have to deal with this shit, but if the localization decides to fuck with the game, then I'm buying used.

How much should it cost then user?

120 dollars for everything.

The game is $60, and a 150mm figure is going to run around $110-130

190 USD seems like a reasonable pricetag, though I'd question the quality of the figure.

Why?

It's getting a PC port. Have you not been paying attention?

Yes, but getting the collectors edition means i'm getting a useless disk with it too.

Why not just print out scans of the art book, paint some cardboard, and but a figure to fit in the box then?

Buy the collectors edition and sell the steelbook case + disk for $75

I'd buy that for PC

Me too, but i highly dought pc will get anything buy a steam release.

nah

That figure better have a separate release.
I'd rather playthrough the game first to see if I end up loving 2B enough to buy a figure of her instead of buying on Day 1. That and I'm getting the game on PC.

I hate steam for killing physical PC games tbh.

Anybody have the Drag-on Dragoon timeline graphic?

Only thing that's worth purchasing is the statue, but sure as hell I'm not paying $190 for just that and a coaster.

That ce is also shit, at least compared to the jap 1 which had a 4 disc soundtrack and a 200 something page artbook.

>not just pirating playing the PC version

Just buy the game and some high end jap statue, you'll get way more value for money. It'll likely be cheaper, really.

Just preordered it thanks to OP and I'm buying both if it comes out on PC.

What the fuck

I'll wait until the 2B model is up on ebay and just grab that.

You are the reason god hates people

I bought Anarchy Reigns, F-Zero, Dead or Alive 1, EDF 4.1, Dragon's Crown, Gravity Rush,BlazBlue CT, Ikaruga, and No More Heroes twice. I also bought Puyo Puyo Tetris, Sonic Adventure 1, and Sonic Adventure 2 three times.

There is nothing inherently wrong with buying a game twice. You should only ever buy games to support the developers and if you don't want to support the devs then just pirate it.

Pirate everything by default and if its good then buy it. Of course that means the dude you replied to is still a faggot because preordering is cancerous bullshit.

Why would you buy a shitty game 3 times?

developers dont get the money unless they're indie. Publishers get everything. Supporting the devs is really a stupid reason to purchase a AAA game.

Yeah no shit, and when a publisher sees big bux coming in from a good game then they think they should give that developer money to make more good games.

You just never got good and learned how to super bounce. Come back and tell me that the game isn't fun once you get at least this good.

I already started with Valkyria Chronicles and I'll keep doing it if gud games keeps popping up!

I'm a Satanist. Thanks schlmo.

I'm on my third preorder in my entire lifetime. Fuck you, you're not my doctor.

WHATS THE FUCKING SECRET

The grade is based on score. Faster completion time only gives you a negligible score increase.

Go fast and also kill shit and do sick tricks like jumping through the floating wood rings in the tunnels.

No buy.

Only speedrunners autists ever do that. You're pretty much cheating and not enjoying most of the content of the game. It might be fun to break a game, but you're still not enjoying the game itself.
Sonic Adventure 2 is still fun and enjoyable without the autistic exploits.

I finally took the time to read those signs, shit that's spooky

Then what's the point of spending more then 100 dollarydoos more then the normal game will cost?

Don't buy anything from SE and Bamco's online stores, Digital River manages their online stores. Your shit will either get delayed, lost in shipping, get multiple charges or they'll take more orders than they have supplies.

Less talking more 2B.

how much of a pathetic, braindead, consumerist tool do you even have to be to buy collectible editions? its not like the game comes with extra exclusive content, its just fucking plastic trash.

the only people who buy this are people who are either, as i said, brainded, pathetic, consumerist tools, or people who don't really like videogames and just buy these special edition -everything- to get nerd cred in whatever "so random xD" nerd community they think they belong to.

Can anyone rewrite the plot of pic related to make it fit with the mood of the Taroverse?

You're half the reason nier threads go to shit now.

Just beat Drakengard the other day. The True final boss was great, I loved how surreal it was.
only took me 20 tries.

Too bad it probably won't get unofficial figs either.

But muh action figures. What else will you use hotglue on?

go back to >>>Holla Forums

You got me all horny with your sexually charged rant. I'd fill your void if you know what i mean ;)
I also need that metallic book case.

I'm getting my copy in Chinese, purely because the translation will be more faithful.

Anyways, my impression after playing the demo is that the translation isn't exactly perfect, but you can definitely understand what the story's about from it.
Certain dialogues don't have the same effect like it does in Japanese, but that's more because of the English language itself.

I'm not fucking buying that but I do want the Grimoire Weiss pod skin

After spending about 300 hours playing the game normally, Playing the game while implementing physics glitches into normal gameplay kind of makes it not boring after playing it so many times. The super bounce gives the game so much more depth and adds helps with the pacing as it helps you keep momentum throughout stages by turning your horizontal momentum into vertical momentum, kind of like snaking in F-Zero GX, as it makes the game more fun.

Yeah, fuck no you cancerous shill.

Does anyone have a fucking zip file yet that moonman asked for?

Came here to post this.

Found it.

Fuck off back to cuckchan you cancerous piss of shit

Christ, all the Holla Forumsniggers coming back from the election craze really did a number to this fucking board.

Just get in on PC and get a better figure somewhere else.

But will they model the statue's butthole?

Just checked out play asia and they have a couple of different versions of the game avaliable. Does any user know if theyre doing their own english translation?

Try harder Holla Forums and fuck off

The Jap demo had the same subtitles as the English demo as well as the option to choose between Japanese and English audio. I imagine this is true for the full release.

It doesn't, proof being that you get low ranks using super bounce anyway. Want to make the most of the game? Use everything it offer, except super bounce because that isn't offered to begging with. Do the in-game tricks and score an actual high rank. Now that's fun.
Super bounce it's just a cheap trick for speed runners and nothing more, and it's only fun the first couple of times you use it just to fuck around, just like any other cheat in any other video game.

I wish that wasn't the case
But it is
Before the Nintendo event Holla Forums barely had 2100 IPs and Holla Forums held strong with 2700.
Heres how it is now, likely all the newfag redditors/cuckchan crossposters who came here for the election.
I don't make affirmations out of nowhere.

Here are the facts:

This is starting to smell like shillery.

You called?

Who cares how much burgerclap funny money it costs. You lot are about to become third world with the orange buffoon at the helm anyway.

No, just the regular kind of shillery.

>>>/gaschamber/
>>>Holla Forums

Well hopefully the faggot nigger hotpockets do their fucking jobs because the amount of cucks on this board is getting redditier.

Since when have the mods EVER done their job? Holla Forums is nothing more than a circlejerk for Mark Approved Holla Forums culture.

Serious question, why are you still here? There are other options you know.

cuckchan isn't an option

Its pretty much confirmed at this point since this is Squeenix.
Should be cracked soonish though

you poor naive soul