White people can't handle spicy food

Ummmm….try again sweety!

where does this meme even fucking come from
buy a random curry from anywhere in england, it'll have like five bottles of paprika in it

White peoples food has a variety of flavors so its doesn't need to be drowned in hot sauce to be edible. Since white people don't eat hot shit with everything they are more delicate to extremely hot food.

Yes the entire point is white peoples food not brown peoples spicy food.

Sounds like bullshit to me, when I visited Europe there was spicy shit offered at almost every restaurant I went to.
I went to France, Germany, the Czech Republic, Italy, and Spain if that makes any difference.

curry is hugely popular among whites in england

high iq detected

There is a difference between spicy and hot as hell.

Just because its popular in England doesn't make it a white person food

moving the goalposts

what's the difference exactly? 99% of people anywhere don't eat "hot as hell". And depending on your tolerance for heat a jalapeño can be "hot as hell" to you and not spicy at all to someone else. fucking faggot.

fucking guy's an idiot. The hottest hot sauce companies in America like Blaire's mega death and Mad Dog are made by white people. Not to mention the hottest pepper in the world, the Carolina Reaper was grown by whites.
He's just a moron that thinks 'brown people' drown their food in "hot as hell" sauce because it would otherwise have no flavor.

pick one

White people who eat curry willingly are traitors to the race.
Tuna and cucumber sandwiches are the way to go according to commercials which tell me I need to eat curry because that's my only alternative.

Rogan Josh was invented in scotland.

The English are mad for spicy shit. English mustard, horse radish, Worcestershire sauce, brown sauce. They also may as well have invented what we think of as curry today.

Gorgonzola is way better you french fag

curry : why would anyone eat something that smells like diarrhea and tastes like vomit?

Curry is the fruit of based colonialism, and you're a pussy.
Implicitly hwhite.

Blacks think they can handle spicy shit because they buy wicked wings at KFC.
Step it up, faggots.

pajeet detected

salami isn't spicy

t.yank with no colonialist pride

Not all, but I've eaten a bunch of different sauces, peppers, and dishes, and the spiciest thing I've tasted was some European sausage.

I have never seen a race of people so utterly bereft of pride that they would actually bend over and allow themselves to be colonized. Then again, anyone who doesn't know how to build and use a toilet is no better than an animal.

Listen here, Johnny foreigner. We didn't go marching across the world so we could subsist on nothing but parsnips and cheddar cheese until the end of time. We went to explore, to conquer, to subjugate. We took their curry and we made it ours through force of will. Enjoy your faggot wheat, you pussy.

That explains why Britain is full of turd worlders eh?

Some are

I've seen polacks eating nothing but fefferonis for lunch.