STOP

WATCHING
VIOLENCE & SEX

you know what just take all the fucking guns if you want
america won't exist by 2038 anyway so it doesn't matter

That's the exact scenario where it would matter.

Where do you people come from?

The land of the free.

I'll just move to the middle of nowhere in Tuva or some obscure place like that.

Nothing wrong with removing sex
Almost every kikeflix movie has forced naked people, and I say forced due to the fact that none of the times it is used it complements the narrative. It's just jewish hedonist programming
I wonder why…

The absolute state of polumbr

right wing sjw strikes again

It's true
The narrative could easily keep going without naked bodies yet they decided to distract from the main point
Name one example of a post 00s movie that used naked people and sex effectively in relation to the movie

y'all know the problem is that the president is a fascist right

That's why we need gun control.

I bet you fapped to the Sarah Silverman nudes too, you fucking 13 year old.

Neon Demon

I don't know about this gun control bs but Trump did pass that tax bill and I'm already getting $75 raise every paycheck as a result so if nothing else he did accomplish one good thing. Fuck taxes.

at last i truly see

Upstream Colour
The Neon Demon
Under The Skin
Zoology
Nocturnal Animals
The Tribe
The Master
Raw
The Handmaiden
The Beguiled

All post 2000, I made an effort to include ones as recent as a few years old to really make the point. If you only watch tasteless garbage on mainstream streaming services on what do you expect to find? Maybe find the time to watch some good films in between incoherent antisemitic rants

Fap to 'em? I post them!

He did no such thing.

I want Silverman to stuff that sweaty sock adorned with stray pubes right in my goy mouth while she forces me to breed her with my big uncut cock tbh.

Tbh I feel bad for them, genital mutilation is bad enough on its own but having no choice in the matter is just awful.

I want to take your information, but then I remember that nu/pol/ is a circlejerk for a Zionist president and all credibility is lost.

Search for this pdf it break it down in more detail:

On Gun Registration, the NRA, Adolf Hitler, and
Nazi Gun Laws: Exploding the Gun Culture Wars
(A Call to Historians)
Bernard E. Harcourt