Who NEET here?

Who NEET here?

literally me

I'm gonna fuck you 'til you cum, slut.

I am but I don't identify as one.

pls fug me

I'm gonna tear your bussy apart

This is some mood ruining shit man. I'm not going to be able to calm down, watch my anime, or eat my hotpockets in peace like this. Post some cute oinkers so I can relax or something.

OwO pls do big boy im a virgin so youll have to take it slow though

drum cum yumm ssssssoooooooooooooooo-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't you lie to me you buttslut, only having shoved toy cocks up your butt doesn't count as being a virgin.

I wish I was right now tbh.

Very soon.

I thought they were bald and only hogs had fur.

Piggos are very adaptable.

Posting cute sea oinkers.

Are they good pets? I thought I read somewhere that piggos are sympathetic for other animals suffering.

They're great companions honestly. Smarter than dogs and really jolly little critters. I don't recommend getting any kind of larger pet if you live in a very urban area though.

So they are happy like dogs all the time? Do they recognize and remember you like dogs?

My great great grandpa kept an oinker around just to keep semitic merchants away. They're really cool and sociable animals from what I've heard. And yeah, piggos are very considerate and empathetic.

Of course they do, they have a very keen sense of smell.

Why are jews scared of pigs? Pigs are cool.

I'd assume so. Pigs in the wild are fairly social creatures, typically living in clan-like family units even into adulthood. To socialize in groups like that they'd have to differentiate between individuals.

Religious reasons IIRC. Piggos are very noble and aryan creatures but jews (who are almost all scatologically obsessed) claim they are filthy. Muslims also fear the great oinker, or at least bacon.

I thought pigs just roll in mud because they sunburn easily.

They really aren't filthy animals.

Stop posting your siblings, fucking hohol.

more sea oinkers please

fuck me daddy

Is this a lowkey Emma thread?

ayy