Is this legal?

Is this legal?

Aren't there pics out there of him kissing his kids on the lips, sexually? He's a freak.
But that's kikes for you.

t. prude

I'd rather be a prude then a spirit bath, wincest, John podesta clone.

It should be mandatory for all Jewish, Muslims and Niggers boys tbqh.

I wonder if he cares that this will be the top search when his son breaks out into a career. He might even cosplay again when he's older in a twink magazine. Is there anyway we can trick him into doing more crossplays in he future?

should be the one of him sucking the scooter like a dick

He will make it legal

didn't shad do lewds of this?

Shad is honestly fucked up, I think he's even admitted this on stream.

Not for a goy

no it's perfectly normal and acceptable to dress a little boy up as a slutty girl they do it in Iraq all the time it's cool don't be a bigot

Anything's legal if a kike's involved.

post 'em

not only is it legal, its encouraged.

nah

In America yes.

why is it okay for girls to dress like boys, but not the other way around?

tbh

Because masculinity is strength and feminity is weakness. Stronk women have been worshipped in all cultures throughout history (because truly strong women are exceedingly rare), while weak men are justifiedly reviled, except in cultures that worship weakness like current western society.

I guess that makes sense.
But what's wrong with some prime boipussy?

theres no such thing you just fucked a boy in the ass.

Sounds like homophobia to me.

who cares about that shit you tradcucks are stuck in the stone age, we would still be living like niggers in africa or snowniggers in scandinavia if we listened to your regressive drivel
the future doesn't care about base survival instinct nonsense, ascend to the new enlightened lifeform or be left behind like the untermensh you are

Yes and there are also pics of the boy play performing fellatio on a scooter handlebar.
That kid is obviously getting pimped.

I have no interest in fucking boys in the ass.

This makes me more angry and disgusted than I have felt in a long time. Watch vid to get redpilled on homosexuals.

Mr. Pence, please rain down lightning on these people. pls

This is kino on par with officer maggot

trump cant save you now

K I N O N I K

Holy shit, my sides.

Boipussi

It will be.

К И Н О
И
Н
О