What games did you pick up in the sales fellow Goyim?

What games did you pick up in the sales fellow Goyim?

I think i bought more games in the last month than i have in the last 5 years

Digital sales are good but craigslist is the best when rubes are looking for money for clothes and shit in the high street sales. What digital or merchant feared second hand deals did you get in the sales my n words?

Do you have any advice for snagging games that cheap?

suck dick

I've only bought three games since 2007.

Bravely Default
MGSV
DaS3

search with spelling errors intentionally. people selling shit this cheap are not known for spelling.

But you at least tried monster hunter right?

right?!?

Gambles are what the sales are for, you dont buy it at release at full price. Do you even haggle?

I should probably stop

did supper bunnyhop convince you? i see nobody else pushing that as hard.

You're bad at this.

I only got Grim Dawn on sale.If my pc wasn't fucked, I'd still play it.

KYS for supporting Capcom, you piece of shit.

nah, I tried it at the free weekend and bought it after having a decent time despite the initial learning curve

Not all of us are bitter fucks that fell for the street fighter meme thuggery user.

Overall breddy gud.

RE0 sucks overall but i dare anyone to name a better section in any RE game outside 2 than the Ecliptic Express. Shits spooky.

ffx-x2
mad max
Dishonored
Deus EX Human Revolution
Bioshock 1 and 2

Most listed are crappy bullethell games

I have these games and I can vouch for them. You should try Völgarr the Viking, Shenzhen IO if you haven't.

Off yourself with extreme prejudice OP.

I had to know how bad it was.

Turns out its just monumentally boring.

0 also use to have the best girl. The HD remake fucked that though.

>undertale reference
Kill yourself. The jojo anime was a fucking mistake.

If the company is not willing to put up a demo or trial, pirate before you buy. If you don't want to pirate, watch some stream or longplay of it, obviously with sound muted as to not hear whatever screeching manchild is playing them. Even without demos in the current year, there's several hours of footage of nearly any game available instantly that you never need to go in blind on a purchase.

nah fam.

Wait, are these Undertale-references?

Yee-e-e-e-s-s-s… .. . Lets merge the two worst shitposting communities into one super-shitposting community.

May as well sell it, even with the update every planet is the same shit.

That's the idea.

Reducing a classic series like Jojo to this sort of shit saddens me deeply. I've started reading it since like 2002 and seeing the fanbase blow up unhealthily like this is just painful.
You do you, I can't stop you from being cancer but I do hope this ironic meme shitposting garbage trend ends soon.

well fuck, there goes the market on that one. I've seen the series go for $800 if it has everything

Tumblr/Reddit/4chan and normalfags ruin everything.
You should know this by now.
They're even bringing back old shit like Duwang years after the fact.

Hey now Duwang is forever.

*chew*

The thing is that humanity doesn't stay at constant state. If there are no newcomers, the community withers and dies. Master the memes or fade into obscurity!

Besides, it doesn't reduce it. It's merely an offshoot and a framework to allow people to attract more people to this franchise.

they're bullet hell, but they ain't crappy

I'd rather have no community than this shit.
I don't want more people if the promise is meme shit.

I agree with you, but that tumblrtale shit is trash.

There are still some good references out there you know.Mostly the ones that require you to wrryd the manga to get and the MADs are bound to be good if they actually managed to get outside niconico so they will likely remain high quality

also vid related actually perfectly explains how King Crimson works I don't get why people find it confusing to be honest
anything to do with Diavolo is erased and replaced with whatever else he wanted to do(usually just change positions) and everyone else does what they would normally do without being cognizant about it

The only thing you should fear in cases like this is that the fanbase starts to dictate what the creator does. It has happened before memes, and as long as social success it boils down to popularity contest, it will be an issue. However, if JoJo gets fucked, it will be out of Araki's own mistakes and not the fanbase fault, not especially of the one in West.