all consoles confirmed finally FINALLY dead

all consoles confirmed finally FINALLY dead
THEY FINALLY DID IT, THE BASTARDS FINALLY DID IT

there goes all our video games, even the last of the remotely "meh/ok" ones from nintendo.

nintendo switch confirmed paid online cancer like microsoft and sony.

this is not a console wars thread. I've already been banned before under that accusation. I'm against shitty video games and shitty platforms. I'm finally against all consoles and steam and I finally understand the different anons on Holla Forums who hated what they did and why. I'm raising the red flag here and delcaring a state of videogame emergency. ron paul didn't even have a chance to open his fucking mouth and say "it's happening" 2017 is the year that consoles, that were all long since dying of cancer, FINALLY
died completely."

youtube. com/watch?v=BIhagVVGB9s

earned itself a spot on the blacklist forever

earned a blacklist FOREVER

blacklisted forever

I can say the same for EA, Ubisoft, Activision, Bethesda. I hate them all after my experiences with them and I will never buy anything from them ever again. same goes for all the groups related to PRISM, like google and apple and so on.

>nintendo was decent with the Wii U and I was happy for a while becaue it allowed me to play some games that simply did the job of being fun but I was never too too happy and then nintendo *supposedly* announces PAID ONLINE for the nintendo switch, instantly making everyone hate them for turning into the very evil that everyone ran away from in the first place like micro$hit and sony

with nintendo, microsoft, and sony the games are boring, the prices are awful, I don't get anything I want out of it, paid online, drm, everything is anti consumer, highly inconvenient, annoying, stupid, and wasteful.
any console from nintendo, microsoft, sony, are all basically

now my brothers and sisters and all anons! we must boycott!!!!!!!

we must show the evil bastards of this world what happens when they take away all our videogames. we must show them the power of voting with our wallets. we will boycott them.
FOREVER

AND WHEN THEY COME CRYING TO US "we have no money! why wont you buy our shitty crappy poopoo shite!? please save us!" and we will look up and say "GNO"

they will all drown in their own debt as we vote with our autistic wallets. we will show them that we will never support their evil ever again. WE WILL SHOW THEM THAT FREE VIDEOGAMES MADE WITH HEART AND SOUL FOR THE COMMUNITY, BY THE COMMUNITY ARE THE BEST.

we will no longer feed our enemies! we will no longer listen to the false song of shiteogames!
we will stubbornly stand in place and demand real video games that are fun and enjoyable!
when the world says to us "move" we will say "NO." "YOU MOVE"

WE WILL PUSH THE MEMES AND GROW TO BE THE STRONGEST AND THE MOST FREE VIDEOGAMERS! WE WILL MAKE FOSS LINUX GAMES GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

user quality on Holla Forums. look at how they attack a thread they don't like and shitpost it to death and then complain about how shitty the thread is.
archive.is/vvjyb
archive.is/nVIR4
archive.is/Y8HbJ
archive.is/VJKyo

Mark, what do you think of this thread?

Why do they call it the Switch?

Because you see it and switch away from consoles forever.

Because I see it and switch the lights off and cry myself to sleep.

shall I continue? I'm having more fun with these than I do thinking about playing the switch.

Because you see it and switch to alchohol.

If current generation is dead then you should go back and play the immense catalog of good old games. I'm 100% sure that you have not play all of them.

We all know they're all shit.you don't need to sperg out on your blog post about it.

old games can be really good. but we need foss linux remakes so we can all play them together.

I'm NOT sperging out and its NOT a blogpost and I'm telling the people who don't know unlike yourself.

Because you see it and switch 360 degrees and walk away.

Because you see it and switch 360 degrees and switch away.

Holy fuck op you're a faggot. Learn to format your goddamned posts.

Because Nintendo want you to switch to casual gamer.

Emulate windows in linux and presto

Oh shit user! you did a horrible job at formatting! how can you even criticize me!

This is grade A. Uncut, unfiltered. Good stuff.

You're only hurting yourselves, anons.

Just get a fucking job and pay for your own shit already, instead of bitching because Nintendo made it unlikely that mommy will keep paying for your online play.

nobody can be this stupid. nigga, I DONT WANT TO PAY FOR THAT SHIT.

nice blog faggot

By writing two sentences? He [cd8c12] wrote valid sentences, you retard.

Then I guess, Trip, I guess it's time for you to leave. You didn't even say melons, but you've decided you no longer want to partake of the industry for which we are here to discuss. You can go now.

Well you can wait who knows how many years that someone make all the old games compatible with linux

The game industry is like Pokemon, you think that the last game will be the last and then another game comes out.

That is "anoonymoose" tier shit right there.

it's not a blog. YOU are a blog.

what did he mean by this??

another example of awful formatting.

no, we should all team up and be a team of heros that save videogames for a while longer by making foss linux games better so we can all have fun and play together.

minetest turned out way better than minecraft ever was.

You can't even spell heroes right, and you want to be the voice of a generation?
I will never write a single line of code for a fucking Linux operating system so long as I live, even if I lived to be 10,000 years old.

Alright

Please don't format your posts like this