Younger sister says she doesnt know if she should buy RE7 or the new Tales game

When did teens start buying games JUST for streaming? this makes me glad to be in my late 20's and being a miserable, cynical old man.

Other urls found in this thread:

lolcow.farm/ot/res/139715.html#139782
youtube.com/watch?v=WJUWdKEKSBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking kill her. Women are born jewish

She like videogames?

Whats wrong with kids making money?

She used to i think. Then she started needing to wear a bra and would you believe if twitch became her thing not long after?

lolcow.farm/ot/res/139715.html#139782

You can thank YouTube lets players and "personalities" taking off. Everyone wants to be famous now, sad that vidya has suffered that hit as a result.

what the fuck is wrong with you people? why can't you tell a coherent story without resorting to using

type it out normally for fuck sake

Lurk more faggot.

Blogposting aside, what jewtubers or twitch whores does your sister watches?

Just tell her she's being a dumb cunt and explain to her just why she is a dumb shit.

[DiGRA INTENSIFIES]

I'm sorry we aren't gooncore enough for you buddo.

Well, she can be saved if you convince her of playing good videogames

So give us a link to ruin her serious job

That or if she evolves from twitch steaming to camwhoring.

Give us her stream details otherwise it's clear you're a lying shit-stirrer.

On todays episode of: Things that didn't happen.

Tell her to get RE7 and pretend to cry in front of her webcam. Guaranteed virgin donations for her.

Also consider that at least she's not trying to be a loser-ass NEET like most of Holla Forums here.

Kick her in the head for supporting denuvo

Tell her to get RE7 if she has to pick between the two. It actually looks like it has some possible potential, while tales has been shit for years and this one doesn't look any better.

Wait a few years and she'll start whore herself on Chaturbate.

Ive always said women are a type of nigger.

Fuck her on live stream

Fucking stay in your containment board, holy shit.

This is the best you could come up with?

Doubles thread

Feminists actually agree with you on that one.

Ask her if she'd rather be a big fish in a small pond or a normal fish in the sea. If she thinks you're calling her fat that's Keks holy sign to kill her on the spot if this post got dubs.

NEETs are superior to streamers and camwhores. At least NEETs know they aren't contributing anything to society. Streamers and camwhores are under the delusion that what they do is in any way work, or in any way productive or useful.

you know what do user

You have a problem with commonly used English comparative terms?

That's not what I mean, you shitty NEET.

Forgot my sage, forgive me.

Then tell me what you mean.

If your defending argument starts with "at least," then it's a shit argument.

OK, so you just have a problem with commonly used English comparative terms. Where are you on the spectrum?

You must commit incest user! its the only way of saving your little sister!

Noice.

Why does sage disappear from the email field after posting now?

Look, you called my post shit without any substantive reason. At least be willing to back up the shit you say. My post would have been no different in meaning without those two words. Your failure to recognize that is bizarre; do you have poor reading comprehension?

When thirsty faggots started flinging money at scantily dressed whores as long as there's a window showing a game somewhere on the screen.

I would have thought it went the other way. When their body is too worn out for camwhoring they move to twitch.

She's probably just a butthurt streamer or camwhore desperate for an excuse to lash out at superior NEETs.

I hope she at least has a feminine penis.

I would recommend Devil May Cry because that would appeal to her. Husbandos action and difficulty could shape her to become a good girl gamer.
This is the japanese method

I do more for society as a NEET than any fucking greedy Streamer or Youtuber does, pretending they have a legitimate stable job.
Believe it or not, but I'm actually a volunteer for a not-for-profit organization.
A lot of the money I help get donated by selling books for cheap goes towards stuff like helping the disabled/elderly get cheaper access to motorized scooters or giving shelters to homeless youth and drug addicts. I am superior to streamers and camwhores.
As much as it sounds like bullshit, considering most NEETS you normally find online.

This is what happens when the entry bar for fame and recognition drops like an anvil. The youth of today gets exposed to the youtube/internet famous and think to themselves "wow, if they only need a cam and play some games to be this famous and make lods of emone, then I can do it too!", they want that kind of lifestyle with the bare minimum effort they percieve from those ebin streamers and shit, and since basic requierements for it are very accessible, they just go for it, absorbed by the chance to become the next ebin streamer.

The end result is this, people who think videogames are not mediums for entertainment and enjoyment, rather means to an end, a job for them to sink themselves into, even if it means having irredemable shitty tastes. That is, of course, assuming your sister had any exposure to those who are streamers or internet famous, if not, how did your sister come up with that plan?

It doesn't matter how she did, what matters is her plan.

But wouldnt that mean that all the major American news outlets are either complete morons or liars?
That cant be right can it?

It meant the polling was off, because it wasn't socially acceptable to say you were voting for anyone but Hillary. This is one that statisticians will mull over long after everyone else has forgotten about it.

Did you call her a fucking slut and slap the fuck out of her?
No?
Then don't cry to me.

When he announced that he was running, before a single poll had been taken they were already convinced he would not be president.

Heres a good example of that
youtube.com/watch?v=WJUWdKEKSBI

Harsh. But I can't say you're wrong.