1-2 Switch

all of these seem very stupid

check the catalog before posting next time you cuckchan retard

and get the fuck off my board while you're at it

You might as well be playing make believe with half of these.

that's not real

that's not fucking real

they didn't put that in an ad

they just didn't

Finally, a game that will allow me to feel like a real American.

I understand you're from reddit, but even you have to understand how unaware Nintendo is.

I just want the homebrew faggots to make a dick jack-off minigame with the """rumble HD"""

Hey, user. Wanna come over and play a game?

Spoon feed me user, what's to hate here?
Every single damn retail game i know cost $60
and most of the time they are not even finished, or have had half the content axed to be re-sold later as DLC Disck Locked Content
We can give Nintendo shit for many reason, but selling unfinished shit to nickel and dime their fans selling them the missing pieces for separate is not one of them

So this is where we are, huh? This is the future of videogames? This is the last bastion, the great defender of our hobby?

Fuck it all. End it.

This shit started with the Wii, if anything it looks like this shitty trend is dying out
Remeber back in the WIi launch gimmicky shovelware for casuals was all that matered for the marketing depatarmaten
Now at least there are some fucking games coming out for the sistem as well as the shovelware

she can milk a dick.

what a useless peice of shit, nintendo should stop fucking developing hardware and just focus on software already, i've been saying this for years.

I wanna fuck Mario's hat.

Ignoring the fact that this is Switch Sports and should be bundled with the console as such, these could have easily been microgames in a new WarioWare. I'd probably hate it less if it was WarioWare too because the games in it are quick and shallow by design.

What do you expect from a company that puts on a presentation like this?

Who honestly is excited for 12 Switch? That seems like the most forgettable bargain-bin tier game ever.

Whats the problem

wrong m8, more like

If all this righteous indignation had poped up and materialized in boycots and shitflinging back when Micro$oft,EA,Ubi,etc pulled this shit for the first time, then maybe the industry wouldn't be so fucked nowadays.
But no, people bitched and moaned but still went to wait in line like the casual sheeple they are to bestow undeserved Shekkels upon this kind of kikery

It's almost like people accepted those companies were shit and were holding out hope that Nintendo was above it you dumb faggot.

I wish horse-armor had been a spectacular flop but all it did was prove dumb fuckers are far too willing to part with real money for pixels that don't impact a video-game in any actual meaningful way

>Nin"we have ties to Yakusas and own whore and gambling houses"tendo Pre-NES era
>Nin"we will rule the console market with an iron fist"tendo SNES era
>Nin"fuck our deal with Sony, if we go with disc media we wont have the monopoly anymore"tendo N64 era
>Nin"fuck it cartridges where a mistake, fine we'll adopt disk, but they'llbe of our own desgin"tendo Gamecube era
>Nin"we'll exploit the casual market and open the floodgates for gimmicky shovelware, fuck our long time fanboys, we can't milk as many Shekkels from them"tendo Wii era
>Nin"We'll charge our fanboys for the privileges of being Beta testers for the Swich"tendo Wii U era

I know Nintedo look like sains compared to the competition but just bcause the don't stink so bad of shit does not mean they are not assholes

Why is this shitty thread still up?
What the fuck is Mark doing?
That Nintendo cockcsucker should be all over a guy shitting on his favorite shitty company.
>>>/cuckchan/

Most of those are fair points except
That deal would have been a complete fucking disaster for Nintendo, and any company would have done the same. The deal essentially gave Sony everything and Nintendo nothing. In fact had they taken the deal Nintendo would either be a Sega-tier husk of themselves now or they wouldn't even exist anymore.

Prehaps, but it's har to get what would have been worse, even if Nintendo had relinquished the monopoly on game production their consolo would have still retained all the exclussive IPs that later fleed to Sony's PS1

In fact, the N64 downfall and the risng star that was the PS1 are what cemented the succes of the PS2 over the Gamecube during it's generation

Had Nintendo prevented the birth of the PS1 during gen 5 they would still have the monopoly all the way up to gen 6 where they could have easily ditch Sony and start the Gemcube with all the momentum the PS1 gave to the PS2 while Sony would have had to start from scratch just like Xbox did

Hell, i'm willing to bet that if the PS1 had never existed, the PS4 or even the 3 would have gone the way of the Xbone while Nintendo still reign supreme on the console market

Maybe the deal with $ony would have dragged Nintendo through the mud during Gen 5m but had they endured it they would have bloomed like a beatifull lotus from the most disgusting swamp

I didn't mean to imply I think they're any better, but there are still delusional morons who think that way despite the writing being on the wall for years now.

I would care if the game didnt look like a pile of shit

That girl looks legitimately special education.

switch!.. to PC

Are you telling me you actually wanted that game?