FAST RMX

youtu.be/wjWg3KAMnXU
This game looks pretty cool. Comes out in March, the devs say it runs 1080p 60fps. even in 4 player splitscreen. Thoughts?
Its a half sequel to the Wii U game looks like. New tracks and cars.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/473770/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one? Guess this is why a lot of Switch launch titles are being missed. Oh well. I thought it looked neat.

I saw it, I just didn't think it looked interesting

Also I suspect a number of games will be overlooked while people continue to talk about the 1st party offerings, as per usual.

Holy shit it looks like it plays like F-Zero GX

I think I'm gonna get the switch now. Just for the three gaems.

Haven't been this excited for a very long time by gayming.

Learn to WebM, OP.

no fucking corners lmao, along with EXTREME rubberbanding up the ass

fast racing neo is a meme, somehow their first game fast racing league is better than this piece of trash

Sorry, Im lazy and Im usin my phone right now so its not an optimal setup.
Also, the japs sperging in the video always make me laugh. I like people having fun.

Its obviously an easy track. Mute City Jack Cup in F Zero X also has no crazy corners, what are you expecting? Neo had harder courses just like anything else

Looks like a port of Neo with new tracks just like 8 Deluxe.
Probably not worth buying if you have the original on the WiiU Like a lot of switch titles. If you want real speed get Redout on PC

meanwhile stuck on pc with the fucking indie trash that is redout

Does redout have tight controls and devilish courses?

But that just looks like a worse version of the same game. Without local multiplayer?

Hold on now, don't forget about the former Studio Liverpool devs making a new studio and a successor to Wipeout called Formula Fusion.

Instantly dropped

And for you Rollcage fans out there, there's also GRIP from the former devs as well.

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

Yes and Yes

now that - is fucking awesome

Neat.
Someone make a new Xtreme G though because that was better

Honestly wipeout physics are shit. Reminds me of Diddy Kong Racing hovercrafts.

I prefer the oh my god there's a rocket strapped to my back F-Zero feel.

Also

Rude. Sorry, I just dont like skill crutches in my racing games. Theyre annoying in Mario Kart, they're annoying in Wipeout, they'll be annoying in that game. Make them have to try if they want to knock people off course, not just shoot faggy homing projectiles at them.

That's too fucking bad, Wipeout was more popular you get Wipeout clones.

It's Drum and Bass, learn your genres pal. However, I agree that that specific song is not good.

You can't get hit by weapons if you're too fast to catch. Git gud.

Is that still a thing?

Yeah, thats why when I search wipeout or even wipeout game i get a bunch of shit thats not racing games and when I look up F Zero I get what you expect. Must also be why lifetime F Zero sales are higher than Wipeout too. Must also be why more people will recognize F Zero imagery and not Wipeout. Huh. Makes you think.

Yeah but most of my favorite artists stopped making it proper in the late 00s and started to make some kind of low-energy "drumstep" crap instead, very disappointing.

Weapons are still a crutch. You should have to pass me with by consistently outracing me. Not X Factor comeback mechanics.

Wait what, I'm sure Wipeout was more popular, I'm not saying it was better, F-Zero was easliy the better of the two.

Not its air brakes. Those feel like garbage

Nigga you are crazy. The Wipeout franchise has sold millions upon millions of units. Wipeout Pulse on PSP alone sold 1 million. F-Zero total would be lucky to be half of Wipeout franchise total.

Well what do you know, the Kickstarter page for Formula Fusion shows there is a "Pure" mode for online multiplayer that removes weapons from the race.

i loved FRN but the game's mp was dead in a month and SP had awful rubberbanding

I found this. Free, plays well, modable, dead online
store.steampowered.com/app/473770/

I concur, but if you're using them, then you've already fucked up.

Lets be real, the only reason why fzero is recognizable to normalfags is because of smash

Wipeout was on Playstation with tracks that any normalfag who ever went to a club had heard. That was a long ass time ago, I grant you, but F-Zero can't compete with the Wipeout franchise for name recognition.
I like both, depends on what mood I'm in what I'd rather play.

It's almost like the word "Wipeout" refers to a lot more things than "F-Zero" does.

(checked the fuck out)
I backed GRIP for forty bucks and I've loved every second of it, even if it's still in EA. The music really makes it.

It has nice graphics I guess. Otherwise what is there to say? I'm reminded of Extreme G 3.

so, the switch will have readout and fast racing but not fucking f-zero

fuckkkkkk

I can tell you never played GX or Fast Racing Neo

When the fuck are we getting a new F-Zero?

Nigger its fucking Wipeout, it always haas had weapons

Never and it's all thanks to this

Does anyone here play Ballistic NG? It's essentially a carbon-copy of Wipeout in all but name.

I play Wip3out at 1080p on an emulator. Fun fact: Wip3out is one of the few PSX games with Widescreen mode.

good job, retard

Just because it doesnt have it now doesnt mean never. Remember that Nintendo tried to get Criterion to make an F Zero for the Wii U but they were too busy with other projects lined up. Nintendo knows people want it, theyre just trying to find the right people.

It was a direct rip from YouTube done for speed.

Here.

if they dont show it at e3 I doubt it will happen.
they had 14 years to find the right people.

Please list actual issues. Did you not actually play FRN?

I bet it's not even newer tracks compared to FRN's DLC. I imagine it's just a straight port that runs 60FPS with 4 player splitscreen.

Redout is also coming to the Switch, isn't it?

Underage, pls go.

This looks like a more insane version of POD. I'm interested.