MEGA Dump from some based user:
mega:///#F!mZsx0RxC!EN7zBZYAYKB2aJ-AjkxwBA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Bi45T
archive.is/tdiWx
archive.is/1DsYT
archive.is/Lraje
mega.nz/#!uwxgSBpI!OxF2OyuabO__ypJfXB6T9a2vHdxPa5x3leb7ul_nY9I
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JdGfFcg40JH0QvbjyR1PtRTpnv6FYtLfgM385FIzMTQ/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JdGfFcg40JH0QvbjyR1PtRTpnv6FYtLfgM385FIzMTQ/edit?usp=sharing
lilithzone.itch.io/oneiric-gardens
gravity-force.de/
cosmoddd.itch.io/off-peak
beefstrong.itch.io/cautious-v-
smurfyworld.no-ip.com/jett/worlds/Gallery/gallery1.6.world#[email protected],1072.0,150.0,302.0,0.0,0.0,-1.0
users.worldsonline.com/users/jimbly/worlds/groundzero.world#[email protected],1858.0,150.0,271.0,0.0,0.0,-1.0
jedi.servequake.com/bamagirl/enterthedragon/hate/acesandeights.[email protected]/*
jedi.servequake.com/rusting/worlds/polymatrix/wing/Logan 5.world#[email protected],553.0,150.0,272.0,0.0,0.0,-1.0
angeleyesesprit.sytes.net/aee/worlds/RoseGZ/groundzero.world#Re[email protected]/*
worlds.com/about.html
steamcommunity.com/groups/V-arch
ferrousmoon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=2777
mega.nz/#!bUJFCSaI!GJBQfT7sioQPTC2I0L7f1DOdPkN4HodCABWyts77Db0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're mentioning Elvira then you might as well bring up other spooky retro adventures; Dark Seed 1 and 2, Waxworks, and maybe also Harvest if you consider it one.

I've had Total Distortion for the last 5 years and yet i still dont know how to play it properly. What exactly constitutes a "good" music video?

That's funny, I was just reading the charts yesterday.

All the games on your elementary school computers that you will never find again

Except for the fact that i was given those games on a disc that i still have.

Ayy, i'm the one who started these two threads of old weird videogames.

Here are some other useful links:

Check here for games that probably aren't in the MEGA folder:
archive.is/Bi45T

You can find weird indie videogames here, thanks to another board:
archive.is/tdiWx

I note that Chu-Teng is on the charts, but Eatsern Mind isn't. This should probably be fixed.

Rip and upload right now.

If you can give me a moment, i will find the disc and rip the games. One thing tho, if i remember correctly, the games is in serbian but most games are simple enough to be understood without knowledge of the language.

Holy shit, i just opened the disc and it has a lot more shit then i remember. I am gonna check this stuff out before i upload.

a bunch of these don't really strike off as weird to me, eg elvira is just a dungeon master esque adventure with a horror theme

Damn it, it turns out that i don't actually have the educational game i thought i had but i do have a few other games.
Fruit Smash, a match 3 game from 2002.
A serbian version of the game show ''Who wants to be a millionaire".
A game called Cat-A-Pult where you send kittens flying and the aim is for them to go thru some holes and to not die a bloody death.
IcyTower 1.2 with a few extra characters, if anyone wants that.
Moorhuhn Winter-Edition, basically a game where you shot and kill as many chickens before time runs out.
Jardinains!, a game from 2004 where you where you destroy blocks with a ball that you must prevent from hitting the bottom of the screen. I am sure some of you played similar games before. In this one you are also attacked by goblins.
YAMB98, a game from 1998/1999 and….i don't know whats the aim of the game. It has something to do with numbers. Also, this version is in serbian but apparently the original is in english so you may want to look up that version unless anyone here is a fellow serbian bro.
I have some short slovakian game where you beat up your boss.
I also have the installation for a chess game called Pawn 2 but it won't install on my computer and the date is from 1980. Dunno about that one but it shouldn't be a virus.
Altho it didn't come with the disc, i also have DXBall, a game that plays identically to Jardinains! but its of much better quality. I know my uncle played it a lot so i could throw it in there too.

I could also throw in 3 swf games if anyone wants.

So, does anyone want me to upload this stuff? It isn't the educational game i thought i had but its still some old and pretty much forgotten stuff from an age long past.
All of these games aside from Pawn 2 work on Windows 7, or at least, they work on my machine.

I also have Tumblebugs, a game where you have to match balls with the correct color before they go into a hole. You should look it up for a better explanation.

If anyone wants i could throw in a few extra small games as well.

Boy golly, seeing this thread just made my day.
Here's the archive of the second WOV thread:
archive.is/1DsYT
And here's an archive of a thread on ASSEMBLER forum with three long (well, 1 long and two regular sized) pages filled with weird PS2 titles.

Thank god somebody managed to resize my gigantic 8mb charts.

Throw em all out, mango, making copies of this won't hurt. (pic related)

How the fuck did I miss that? Thanks, I'll add it later.

I wanted to restructure the shoddy charts to be truer to their name or at least arrange them by name or year or weirdness or somethin.

archive.is/Lraje

Alright friend, give me a little bit of time and i will give you a mega link with all the games i mentioned and more.

Bump

Fret not, little buddy, useless progress is slowly being made.

It is time!
Here is the link: mega.nz/#!uwxgSBpI!OxF2OyuabO__ypJfXB6T9a2vHdxPa5x3leb7ul_nY9I
132MBs, 23 games.
All of these work with Windows 7 and they should all work with Windows XP and possibly older. I don't know about Win8 or Win10 or any other OS.
I would also like to mention that its possible that the text in Milioner and YAMB98 might look corrupted if you don't have the serbian language enabled in windows.
Hope you enjoy!

Thanks based user

Right, so I'm making a list (and checking it 12343628374612873461824 times because auts) and I thought we could rate the weirdness/uniqueness of these games. Pick a game ANY GAME that you've played or had some experience with and rate it 1-10. I'll put in the average value.

If you think this is a retarded idea, press 1.

Maybe you shouldn't rate them for their weirdness, maybe you should rate them based on quality.

But this is a weird old games thread, not a good old games thread. These games didn't end up here because of their quality.

Yeah but all of these games are weird, i don't really know how are ya gonna rate them based on weirdness since that can be a bit subjective and each of the games is weird in its own way.

Pretty much the same can be said about objective quality. I'm not saying "there's no such thing as objective truth" though, that's just an excuse for journalists to lie.
I think we can all agree that Garage is weirder than Bad Cat. I'll add a second column, but now I'm even more lost because I've only seen the gameplay of most of these games, haven't actually played it, so I can't really rate it.

Maybe you don't have to put them in any specific position on the image or whatever, you could just place them like here and just add on a scale from 1/10 what game you found to be more or less weird.

Well yes, that was the plan.
But first I need to type them all out so I can sort them with excell. And besides, maybe when I come across a better graph making software (that isn't MSPaint or something by Adobe) I'll have all the data on hand so I will be able to just copy and paste it.
Or give it all to somebody who knows how to make this shit proper.

You don't need to make it fancy, just make it readable with pictures and text that describes the games. The previous graphs were good enough.

It's kind of sad that modern AAA standards basically are NO FUN ALLOWED, while indie games don't have enough advertising to stand out of the flood of other crap on Steam or GoG.

There's the occasional exception like the LISA games, but these "bizarre" style games basically are financial suicide for any developer. At best, you get some student projects like pic related, and then you better believe the game won't have more than two hours of content.

Unfortunately, thats the way the industry is now. I really wish there were more middle market games. I don't like many of the AAA games that come out but at the same time i don't want to just play 2d indies all the time.

Alright here it is, add to it as you see fit.
Use colors to grab my attention.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JdGfFcg40JH0QvbjyR1PtRTpnv6FYtLfgM385FIzMTQ/pubhtml

Alright here it is, add to it as you see fit.
Use colors to grab my attention:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JdGfFcg40JH0QvbjyR1PtRTpnv6FYtLfgM385FIzMTQ/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you based user. Have a gif of one of the games from the last threads, Exploding Lips.

Why not just have another field for quality? One for wierdness and one for goodness.

Thats a nice spreadsheet but i was kinda hoping you would make a image chart like here

Always happy to deliver, user.

Bump for more weird vidya.

Then Saboten Man doesn't either.

Chulip is a puzzle/stealth/daily life game starring a boy that moves to a new town and realizes to get the girl of his dreams he needs to learn how to kiss, so he decides to kiss every person in the village until he can kiss her.

added

Here's a good idea, go to archive.org and search for a game.

Does Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden qualify for the list, or is it not old/strange enough?

Does shit like noby noby boy or katamari count? They're more mainstream, and relatively new, but still really out there.

Fuck you, let's talk about David Bowie's old Virtual World thingy.

shit's weird

i never asked for THIS CHOCOLATE CHIP

Not truly bizarre, but more wacky, is Gourmet Sentai Barayarou.
It's one of those games normalfags would exclaim JAPAN IS SO WACKY AND KOOKY DDDDD

It's a pretty standard beat em up except enemies drop food ingredients when killed, and during the end of each level you have a cooking robot who makes you food with your ingredients to replenish your health.
Combo system is a bit fun because you can do more than the standard fare of only punching, jumping, throwing and desperation move.
The A button is the pose button, you can move your character to pose but it doesn't help at all.
Enemies range from a vibrating guy in a white leotard and a Servbot-ish head, a floating robotic head that sneezes and is controlled by a tiny man, which can also attack with no damage if you destroy the robot first, a robot with a syringe that makes it look like a dick, robo bunnygirls, some kind of punk who has a very telegraphed move where a giant knife perforates his stomach and kills himself and I don't remember what else. Main girl had a fantastic ass.

The game somehow feels dirty and grimy to me, dunno howntonrealky describe it.

I liked that world.
Did you see pic related?

If this gets added then Cho Aniki should be added as well.

Saint did a bunch of videos on obscure Japanese 3D chatrooms, seems that they were dead on arrival and they just sit there or their servers have gone belly up.

Cautios V

Glad you guys are still enjoying my uploads.

Here's a little "game" I enjoyed quite a bit. Oneiric Gardens.

lilithzone.itch.io/oneiric-gardens

I looked through the lists and didn't see it. I could be wrong though. Either way, anybody else mentioned Dragon Seeds? It's been brought up before by another user who uploaded some of the games OST to webm format. The music alone should make it noteworthy for the list but the games eerie premise and tone are pretty unique. The gameplay is essentially a monster fighter with a fun little tic-tac-toe sort of gameplay that seems like pure RNG at first but later gets pretty fun and complex. Though you can sorta cheat the system, I might be wrong though since I'm not even halfway through the game

Embed related. The music plays in a cloning lab. Where you play god as angelic hymns play

What the fuck is up with Exploding Lips? The UI's text is unreadable, and sometimes you won't stop moving or spinning after letting go of an arrow key.

The key sticking never happened to me, but the text was fine on Win98SE with DirectX 8.

I assumed it's a problem with running a modern OS, but compatibility mode for 98 is doing fuck-all.

I remember a game from the 90s, it was based on a Wagner opera or something like that in the future. It was fucking weird.

Something about the vast majority of modern "weird" games feels so artificial compared to old ones. Maybe it's because I know most of them were created by some dickhead putting in the bare minimum of effort, slapping stuff together in Unity for the sole purpose of confusing people for attention. I mean, for all I know the latter could've been the case back then too, but the fact that they were made by real developers, putting serious effort in, for real money, makes them feel genuine and mysterious. It's sad that such games are getting rarer and rarer because of bloated budgets.

Also because developing a game back then to be put on store shelves was pretty fucking hard. If a game from the 80's-90's ends up weird it's always an interesting thing to see.

Gitaroo Man was from an era of crazy PS2 rhythm games. You play as a boy named U1 that gets bullied all the time trying to talk to a girl, and his talking dog informs him he's from a long line of heroes from the planet Gitaroo that will save the planet from evil.

There's also a PSP version with extra music, but it has issues with lag (which is bad for a rhythm game, obviously.)

I just realized that the PC Engine emulator cover pic for PSP is the cho aniki cover. Those cheeky lil cunts, wish they'd make an emulator that actually worked for a change instead of being a slow piece of shit.

Can I get some more info on this? Watching other people play it doesn't give me much of an understanding.

Where's Stretch Panic in these charts?

I didn't read the entire thread, thanks for inserting this nice game

Can you add Flower, Sun and Rain in the list of weird games?
It's a "puzzle game" by Grasshopper Manufacture about fucking with you on everything that a generic point'n'click adventure game is supposed to entail, and vidya stereotypes in general. They hand you a guide that has the solutions to EVERY puzzle in the game and expect you to solve their math homework, but it's all very inconsequential because it somehow relates to preventing a terror attack on a resort island while having to walk and talk for an unbearably long time on purpose to fucking every little bastard on the goddamn place. Also it's related to the Silver Case but I've never played old Suda51 titles.

Bump

Cargo:Quest for Gravity isn't THAT old (released in 2011) but damn if it isn't weird. It's like what would happen if Banjo Nuts and Bolts had to go with a different gimmick then Banjo and settled on naked midgets instead.

It's an unholy fusion of Breakout and Racquetball with Rez vibes

does this Gravity Force remake qualify?

gravity-force.de/

Have it and love it. The only failure to the game is that it's single player only. Even the arcade version sadly.

Everyone I show the game to says the same thing. A Cosmic Smash 2 with multiplayer will always just remain a silly fantasy.
I'd even take some indie game knock off at this point.

It's worth stating explicitly that the single player is darn near perfect and anyone that gets the chance to play it most certainly should.

I've been hoping for this for years.

Bump because like hearing about weird vidya.

I'm noticing console games on there that interested me from the names but I never really trust online reviews anymore. That Lack of Love game for the Dreamcast any good? It seemed like a dark name for a notoriously colorful console.

Gitaroo Man was a weird ass game coincidentally I think. Like an alien version of Parappa. I honestly want to know the entire story about what development was like. Like what came first, how they expanded on it all. At least with some weird Jap crap you can kind of find a trail of crumbs or it's weird for weird sake but you can see they were aiming for some sort of universe that might have made sense at one point.

I used to love that game. The best part by far was the food machine.

bempo

Who finally noticed them? I posted them constantly over a year ago and nobody paid much attention to them, I know I fucking introduced them here because it was my childhood and nobody had ever heard of them before because they got to play the cool games like Quake and Doom.

Still, I am infinitely glad to see them finally get their due.

I've found several, and yet I still miss some.

One, for instance, was this game where you would move around an atari like map, and each time you came to a gate, you'd see either a 2D or an early 3D rendering of the gate and walls, and you had to do math to continue. It was my first dungeon crawler and I'd love to find it again, but I have scoured the internet with no luck.

Here's one you might not have heard of: Corncob 3D. I don't really remember why the hell its called Corncob but whatever. Anyway, the plot is thus: it's the 1940s but there's no WW2 because one or more principle politicians who were involved in it are either dead or non-relevant. However, aliens decide invade around this time instead. Somewhat fortunately one of the better World War 2 fighters, the F4U Corsair, is somehow available and ready for use against the Ayy's.

The game itself is a flight sim for MS-DOS, and has somewhat simple graphics; no 3D terrain, however somewhat complex structures are supported by the engine. The flight model isn't Falcom 3.0 tier but it's pretty good for a 90s small label game. You have two models of Corsair to fly; one painted in traditional US Navy blue and another with brown colors that has shittier performance (usually they are reserve fighters). In some campaigns you can fly an F117 Stealth Bomber instead, which can also go into space and has a hyperdrive. Alternatively you can bail out of your plane or walk to your destination and complete missions on foot. And walk back, or call a rescue van (which is the A-Team's van I believe).

The missions and enemies are rather varied. You have AAA and homing missile GtA weapon emplacements, and UFOs are also threats. Most enemy installations are powered by reactors that fuckup your perception, making them difficult to deal with in the air. On the ground you have to worry about alien robot-cars that will try and capture you, or aliens themselves who will try the same thing. You can find people captured by the aliens and either rescue them or shoot them (additionally you can try to blow up mission objectives with bombs you carry). Also the aliens have teleport gates set up that your plane can fly through; usually they do some damage but they also tend to be necessary to complete some missions. The missions themselves can be fairly varied, some even take place in structures in the sky you have to navigate around. The control scheme is fairly intuitive and the graphics are in 640x480 most of the time.

There's at least three different versions of the game floating around; Corncob 3D, Corncob Deluxe and Corncob: Other Worlds. Corncob 3D and Deluxe have some crossover in terms of content and you can even import 3D campaigns into Deluxe (although Deluxe also has an instant action mechanic that 3D does not). Other Worlds doesn't cross over contentwise as much from what I've seen, since I don't actually own that one.

Anyway it's a neat and somewhat strange old game that's worth a tryout.

Those weird forgotten games from your childhood are welcome here user. May they find a place among our collections.

Here's another oneiric game, and yes, I love these.

cosmoddd.itch.io/off-peak

Off-Peak is a 10/10 game for me, short as it is.

A wild ride, thanks for bringing it up user. Most of the 'dragons' you make can't even be fucking called that, but it's a pretty crazy monster raiser with a kick ass OST

bump

I'de imagine that the "dragons" that look nothing like dragons are a result of playing god with their DNA in order to make them look like that. Which (if that's the case) is pretty cool.

I can't figure out how this is game is supposed to be played.
Is it like Pokemans with automated attacks?
Is it like Fire Emblem with it's Rock, Paper, Scissors weapons system?
Do you have dedicated buttons for attack/shield/heavy attack or is there a menu screen I'm not seeing where a player chooses the next action?

The point of the game is to keep your dragon in good health and good gear so when you fight you're on even grounds. Then you just anticipate the moves your opponent is gonna make.

Yes and no. It is Rock, Paper, Scissors in a way but for rock to hit paper, it needs to be under the correct context and position. Also since there's 3 dragon types (lightning, fire and water) each is weak against a certain type. Though you can still defeat a type you're weak against if you're clever enough.

The only moves you have are Backup, Advance, Attack, Special(fireball) and Taunt.

The way it works more or less is
>FireballShieldDirect melee attack

Saint, Selfish Dream and magicdweedo are the holy trinity of obscure game people.
It's so fucking hard to find videos of such games or chatrooms, and even if you do, you'd spend 20 years digging to find one.

Late bump to last the night.

You are thinking of Starship Titanic, I bet.

Text prompt game? That's pretty damn rare past the late 80s.

Given that Noby Noby Boy was completed, sure.

What do you mean?

I'm never going to get over how little fun I had with Noby Noby Boy.

The players made it all the way to Pluto and back. Game's completed.

I was gonna take people on another tour through the game tonight too.. This is really upsetting. I hope it's just temporary or something; if not, rest in piece Worlds. You were always one of my favorite surreal places to hang out.

Second pic is one of the worlds I can't access anymore. Shame because that world had links to worlds that were only ever accessible from there.

beefstrong.itch.io/cautious-v-

I wanna go on the tour

Nope, its Ring: The Legend of the Nibelungen. I still have that big beautiful box somewhere.

Oh I've seen the big box at a thrift store for 2 bucks, but it never got me interested.

One last bumpu.

anyone remember stubbs the zombie?

Yeah, the humor reminds has a similarly caustic feel to what would pop up from under the surface of Bungie's older stuff.

Speaking of weird not-so-old vidya, anyone played Xeno Clash or its sequel?

Hell yeah, Stubbs was great. I played the russian version and for some reason rooskies just can't figure out how to NOT make voices overlap all over the place. It happened with Metro 2033 as well. When the jetpack barber shop singers came in it because nigh unplayable.

I've watched a friend play it. Unique art style and looked like the fights took way too long to finish. It's already on the list.

It's still accessible. The links have just changed
Obscure Worlds Gallery: smurfyworld.no-ip.com/jett/worlds/Gallery/gallery1.6.world#[email protected],1072.0,150.0,302.0,0.0,0.0,-1.0

Travel: users.worldsonline.com/users/jimbly/worlds/groundzero.world#[email protected],1858.0,150.0,271.0,0.0,0.0,-1.0

Aces and Eights: jedi.servequake.com/bamagirl/enterthedragon/hate/acesandeights.[email protected]/* */,237.0,150.0,360.0,0.0,0.0,-1.0

Polymatrix (Alternative version of Aces and Eights, way more stuff to explore): jedi.servequake.com/rusting/worlds/polymatrix/wing/Logan 5.world#[email protected],553.0,150.0,272.0,0.0,0.0,-1.0

Oh and AEE's GZ: angeleyesesprit.sytes.net/aee/worlds/RoseGZ/groundzero.world#Re[email protected]/* */,-2754.0,150.0,92.0,0.0,0.0,-1.0

Turns out the worlds were just glitchy that night. They work fine now, but I'd like to thank you for those extra links anyways. I had the same AEE GZ apparently, and the same A&E, but I didn't have the other three I don't believe.

Thanks man. You brought some tears to my eyes with this. It's rare to find someone who cares about Worlds nowadays; it's so undocumented so it's really hard to find anything about it online.

I'm not too skilled at giving tours as I don't know a lot of things about the game, but I know a few cool areas. When I give tours I generally point out some interesting areas and take people to them, and we explore, and generally I end up finding some new things as well. It's good fun, especially as someone who adores Yume Nikki-ish games for their exploration and surreal atmospheres.

Worlds.com is essentially a lowpoly 3d Yume Nikki MMO with weird old tech and early web vibes, along with the chilling and nostalgic atmosphere of things being long abandoned. It's a good time.

You seem to be quite knowledgeable on worlds. Could you tell me some strange things that you have seen go undocumented or an inside users perspective?

I've always been quite curious about the game, but also the most likely strange story behind it and it's a shame not much of it seems readily available. The company website looks like a slapped together template and I have no idea why it's relatively recently updated and even still up. Any thoughts?

Somewhere, someone wasn't going fast enough.
So they made this.

fucking radical, dude

Undocumented? Well, there was this time I was hanging out in Ground Zero. It's the main starting zone where everyone gathers, since the rest of the world is too chaotic and open to even have a chance to find others in. Think of it like a desert outpost or something in a desert that stretches on for possibly infinity, except there's no desert, and the outpost is some weird pseudo-shopping center/early web hangout. Imagine that the "desert", instead of being a desert, is a fuckhuge open mess of pure lowpoly fever dream-tier chaos, abandoned for ages and ready to be plundered and explored by anyone brave enough to reach into the depths.

But like I was saying, I was hanging in Ground Zero one time, and I saw some weird stone man show up. He had tons of engravings and hollow carved out sockets for eyes, kind of like an ancient golem of some sort. He didn't have a name over his head or anything, so it probably wasn't a user. What shocked me more than anything was the fact that when I tried to talk in chat to it, its head looked down to the floor and then slowly rotated so he was staring directly at me, albeit sideways, and then it vanished after a good 5 seconds or so. It was kind of spooky and I asked the other users there if they saw him, but they said they didn't see anything.

Either this was a really well planned scripted event in the main area, people were just having a jape with me, or some shit was going off. I've seen shit like this happen before, so I'm not really sure what to say about it. It was just kinda there and then it vanished.

Holy shit.

To continue, yeah, there's story behind the game but I don't know exactly everything about it. All I know was that it was made by a company back in the 90's as the worlds first 3d MMO, as a virtual high-tech 3d chatroom/virtual reality kind of thing for people to enjoy. It was a big success apparently, and it even had a news report on it where David Bowie and Steven Spielberg commented on it.

This page I'm about to link has the news report and some other shit, if you're interested. I discovered it on my own one day while browsing and I haven't heard anyone talk about it before. Enjoy, as this is probably the first time I've ever actually had the chance to post this link outside of linking it to friends.

worlds.com/about.html

I forgot to add that the game saw users until 2007 or so. I forget when, but it was a popular hangout for quite some time. It became a popular exploration site when /x/ dug it up years ago, and then Holla Forums decided to dig into it some more.

I'd also like to share something else. This is a pdf file from GradualDIME, the leader of the Holla Forums expedition into Worlds. I'm also going to link a 7z which has the game in it as well as a bunch of other interesting Worlds all included; it includes the base worlds that are accessible from the main area, so you don't have to download them on your own, as well as some other interesting places and some good Worldsmarks, which are bookmarks for the worlds you come across essentially.

On top of that, I'm going to link the Holla Forumsarch Steam group as well. This was made back in the day for people to congregate and gather as they explored Worlds, and to post updates. It might have some things of interest on it. I'm in the group; my name is Coey on there and you're likely to find me if you dig around in the discussion/comments section or whatever it's called; just in case you'd like to contact me and talk about Worlds or possibly have a tour through its strangeness.

Anyways, heres the files.

Research Papers PDF: www.mediafire.com/view/9n648m5bgo49xxe/Worlds_Research_Papers_GradualDIME.pdf
WorldsPlayer + bonus worlds: www.mediafire.com/view/9n648m5bgo49xxe/Worlds_Research_Papers_GradualDIME.pdf
Holla Forumsarch Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/V-arch

I hope people find some good things to explore in this game. It's a real gem for sure; I like to return every now and then to roam and find new things.

Yo, I'm the user here who uploaded a bunch of OST webm

Don't forget that you need to TURN ON the function to display the opponent's fireballs and reflector limit.

Also, when a shield/reflector has exhausted it's number of reflections, it results in it completely absorbing the incoming attack.

Further bonus: Taunting increases damage but leaves you open. If your foe is empty on fireballs and long range taunt once or twice.

There is only one move that the AI tends to read; if you are point blank in sword range and you try to back up and fireball, the AI will often Advance and sword swing every damn time.

You also are not able to win the first battle you're in. The dragon WILL die. if you use a gameshark or code to keep it alive, the game bugs out and the dragon vanishes anyway

Preserved for the future to know fast

This will help when I fight tougher Dragons. Otherwise thanks for filling in the parts I missed. and thanks for introducing the game to me. The game along with the OST is short but sweet It needs a spiritual sequel fucking hard

How's the game community now?

How do you even control this kind of fast?

With practice.

There's still several regulars that come by often. The last trivia night I went to had around 20 players during and after.

Oh man, I love these threads. Guess I gotta contribute, too. Not sure if it could be considered weird, but Uplink is quite original and certainly deserves a mention. It's essentially a Hollywood hacking simulator with a boatload of totally radical mechanics like bouncing the signal around the world to increase the time it takes to trace you, profiting off stock market manipulation or modifying access logs on data storage servers to incriminate other hackers. It also has the most satisfying bank heists I've ever seen in vidya - mainly because they are totally optional, very rewarding and involve actual reconnaissance and setup by player to pull off properly without getting caught. There's a GoG version available, but I couldn't find any torrents. I can upload the Steam copy, though.
There's also Onlink, a comprehensive mod for the game that improves it in a lot of aspects (the only flaw is that early game is way more grindy) and adds a lot of new content. Personally I recommend playing vanilla first and install the mod after getting familiar with the mechanics.
ferrousmoon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=2777

Pĺease do upload it

Onlink is superb. Although I did have trouble getting it to work with my more recent (Windows 7+) machines. However running XP in a VM worked out fine, although it's obvious Onlink still needed some teething overall it was great.

There it is. It doesn't seem to work without Steam, though:
mega.nz/#!bUJFCSaI!GJBQfT7sioQPTC2I0L7f1DOdPkN4HodCABWyts77Db0

Which version was that? Because I've been playing 0.2.5 for the last couple of days and I had no problem running it on Win 7.

I like some of the things this mod does (like doing away with that terrible fragmented data bank system, and adding contextual prompts), but the overall style just doesn't fit. Why would you want to turn your 1337 haxx0r simulator into a smartphone app?

What makes Companions of Xanth a weird game, or Spellcasting 101 for that matter?

Also if anyone is looking to play the sequel to Zeddas Servants of Sheol, I can link you to the ISO.

It does, but I don't know who owns the rights to the game since Jaleco got bought out years ago.

>a couple secret dragon evolutions are references to popular dragons/characters I one time wanted Konami to pick up the license so stuff like a Blue Eyes or Red eyes could be included, but fuck Konami

I'm just not sure how to expand on the gameplay since there IS a lot of it spend just going to shops and doing training.

Bump.

Small and silent, but seemingly close-knit. If you need something, people will be sure to want to help you out. Some people will even give you tours across various worlds if you ask, showing you tons of the more fascinating areas. Never been on many at all; I think I was taken on one tour years ago and that was it. It was all I needed though; I've been exploring on my own and it's been nice. In fact, roaming alone has a charm since you aren't being handheld through surrealist locations; it's only you and you alone in an entirely abandoned lowpoly fever dream, left to linger online for years.

Has anybody tried to update the google doc with the new additions?

Can you make a copy that's editable with out having a Jewgle account? You can't even make a new one without a phone number. Have some screenshots too. Last four are The Museum of Anything Goes.

(fokken noice)
I'd love to but I really don't know any other public online excell editors.
I'm also not sure if Museum of Anything Goes can be classified as a game. In the same way as Gone Homo, they're both just interactive exhibits.

Anyone wanna ad Intelligent Qube

I was the only one in school that actually enjoyed this glitchy disaster. It's the most stable on a period-correct machine (mid 90s) while the older Simcopter runs great with dxwnd.

Its a shame the Rush Hour expansion for SC4 didn't take some features from this, that would've been rad.

Love that game

Well, this exists. Found this on the front page of ISO ZONE.

This game was the shit. Still like it, but I just can't get it to run right.

Oh hell yes, I was just thinking about posting this game in this thread a few days ago. Nice work, user. It's a fucking insane relic.

Bump

This should work, all you have to do is use your gmail account.
if you don't want to use your gmail account, create a new one, you DON'T have to put in a phone number.
If you're too lazy to do even that, I've created a Gmail account just for this occasion. You can figure out the password, you're smart little boys, aren't you?

Why is Jurassic Park for Mega Drive on the list? I remember it being hard as all fuck but not weird.

oh don't worry, it's just a WIP list. There are also a lot of new weird games on the lists.
When I get my hands on a proper image editing soft I'll make a good list.

Sure m8 I don't mind at all. It was a really nice looking game with awful controls though.Thanks for the effort.

So nobody figured out the password?