Webm: vidya/music edition

Last webm thread is near page 13
post webms/mp4s of some chill vidya/music in general in this thread if you want.
oh and have fun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JGHeju2i4M),
9xbuddy.com/
gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
youtube.com/user/FineGameGirls/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DADDY NUT IN MY ASS

Hey now you guys better stop. Nazi mods are starting to crack down on fun.

also, where is the ATHF user

nope no more ATHF goy, not vidya

You guys want some JoJo?

(checked)

Fugg

What the fuck.
This is the most jewish thing I've seen played in cinema.

Stop being a pussy over one ban, I have already been banned from here multiple times for pissing off faggots. Take that ban as a medal for triggering the queer who reported you newfag.

HOTWHEELS LET ME POST
CODEMONKEY FIX YOUR SHIT

My life is very uneventful and boring and thus I need to elevate it to a higher, more important state, on the internet even if that elevation is only an illusion that I have built up over years of introspection and depression.

Sauce on the song in the first webm?

what are you even talking about man?

You asked me to not be a pussy over bans and I gave you a reason why I need to. For attention.

You don't have the same id but whatevers, alright gotcha man.

I was using a VPN which I switched off from after my ban was up.

Yeah, that's what i figured

I also don't know.

is warhammer worth it? scummy dlc makes me avoid it.

From what I've heard it's shit.

ASS TO ASS

Same, I'm just waiting for it to go -90% discount.

boy that sure is something

AMERICA

Here you are shitheel.

Thanks man.

Just get Medieval total war 2, and get the mods for it. LotR, and warhammer stuff for it.

max 'tism my friend

?

would this make a good game?

my n-word

DIE YOU BAN EVADING , ATTENTIONWHORING ,IP HOPPING, COCK MONGLING ,CUCKCHAN FAGGOT

you just…die

Cuck or nigger? Either way, moonman is coming for you.

3DPD, not even once.

GAS ALL TORFAGS , ID WARS NAO

asians are honorary 2D

Have some more good taste slapped into your face

Torfags did literally nothing wrong.

do you have a webm where she strips?

Let's see how far we can push dis dem here VP9

that bald fag is horrible…. seems like Rich is the only good one in RLM left.

rich was the ledditor pandering faggot that destroyed rlm.

I wish I was rich enough to pay Mike Rowe to review visual novels.

Rich is such a pretentious, reddit-tier pleb, you can tell by the way he conducts himself that he thinks he's hot shit and he really knows a whole lot of shit about video games and movies when really he comes across as an idiot. He's become insufferable and aggravating. Fuck him and AIDSMoby, they're both responsible for RLM going downhill after they (along with Beardfat) gained more prominence after appearing in BotW in 2013

also some RLM webms

I honestly don't know how they can say how good rey is, she's absolutely awful, and there's no hiding it, both as a character and the actress who plays her, she is by far the worst part of the the force awakens.

the star wars bit is dumb, but I feel like they're either in actual denial or long term post screening hype.
But then again even Mike and Jay have some bad taste here and there, so whatever
but that first webm infuriates me, its so fucking strange that someone like aidsmoby hangs out with people that make constant 9/11 and aids jokes among so many other things and not run away crying to some colored hair clique
also I miss that qt chubby redhead that used to be on Best of The Worst

Wasn't that girl Mike's girlfriend? I think they're still together or some shit.

He also said you shouldn't say "retard" because its offensive and demeaning on PreRec (near the end of this vid, around 55 mins in: youtube.com/watch?v=6JGHeju2i4M), and is very upset that people call him AIDSMoby on the internet, banning people who call him that (during 1001 spikes PreRec video).
I think he knows he's bottom of the pack at RLM and if he left nobody would pay attention.

No apparently it got let slip on PreRec that they broke up.

Well that explains it, I sorta liked her too.

What the hell am I watching?

Toonstruck

Is that a real game? I'd love to be an englishman going through a trillion degenerate scenes.

boy back to the future sure got weird after the first few sequels

It's a real game, but it's for kids and you play as Christopher Lloyd and not an englishman.

|
|>
|
|

Jack is a fucking cunt, he knows fucking nothing about the real world

What if one day he said "Ghostbusters is why feminism has failed" and pretend he was an unknown person in the world, because he had forced non-anonymity they'd harass and destroy your life

Once again the first WebM shows me he's completely out of touch with reality, and the only reason he wants to remove anonymity is because he's the most disliked cunt on RLM

I still don't know why he's even with RLM, he's that one asshole who has all the wrong opinions but is still there for every episode

Jesus fucking christ, the man bleeds hypocrisy

I like to think he's just really stupid and naive. He says frequently he grew up on a farm, which probably has something to do with it. That being said I don't usually mind him in BoTW because he kinda mellows the group out from being edgelords. He still has a bit of a twisted sense of logic but he laughed well enough at varmints getting exploded so I could care less.

How does somebody fuck up parenting that badly?

He's a fucking retard, he knows nothing about both movies or games, hearing the shit that comes out of his mouth I just have the compulsion to fucking deck him the whole time

Remember he says he loves playing games where he has no fucking idea what he's doing, because he'd rather spend ages picking the world apart than actually playing games, he's just "Happy to be pushing buttons"

Until he plays a game that has no "Substance" he can pull apart and then he shits all over it like a retard, like Portal 2 for example

Here is Mr. "You shouldn't say mean things about people because it might offend them" spending 5+ minutes laughing at Dom Deluise because he was fat

DON'T CALL HIM AIDSMOBY THOUGH, YOU'RE JUST BEING A DICK

I have that truck webm with better music, but I can't find it. nevermind, found it
Which soft do you guys use to see webm thumbnails?

I almost felt sorry for the koala, then I remembered they feed their children shit.

He's the hypocrisy onion, this is amazing

Exactly, its quite clear that he's annoyed about being hated by a large portion of RLM fans and wants to make it go away by stopping them from being able to comment their mean insults at him.

On BotW they edit out all his really stupid and spergy moments, he still comes across as a pretentious hipster but it can be tolerable to get through. On PreRec its uneditted and improvised so you get to see his autism unravel as he blurts out shit opinions about video games and movies and you get him bouncing off of Rich's shitty jokes and equally retarded opinions, so its really painful to get through and frequently makes you want to curbstomp him to death. It wouldn't be so bad if Rich and AIDSMoby weren't so fucking pretentious and smug about their shit opinions about video games, they think they're some genius masters of game design when they can barely understand how to get through the most basic games or how games are structured. They remind me of Egoraptor a lot with lots of arguments summarized as "muh gamefeel" and so forth without any real substance.

what a sick burn!!!!
also while Rich is annoying most of the time I have to give credit to Rich for standing up to those cunts and not being a PC loser. He's slightly less cancerous than Aids, if that's worth anything

I think you're taking shows and movies to seriously if it brings you close to physical anger.

He says he knows a lot about them because he grew up around people who shot all the time (his family). So I can assume he was the black sheep in that department.

It's a great thing I don't watch pre-rec. They're better at judging movies (usually) and they know it.

Artifacts pissed me off, here is take 2.

More like "This is your brain on social studies"

anyone got that one?

what is this from?

there's a place nearby selling those as giant wallhangings, i kinda want one.

Fritz the cat (first one).
It's hard to watch. I quit when it got to the nigger cafe, I couldn't understand a word they were saying.

I can understand it but I'm 40 so I'm used to the dialect

Basically your neo-anarchist movie, down with the establishment

Lots of drugs, beatings and rape

you're a saint, user

sex, drugs and rock'n'roll, so yeah pretty much that.
Animated by Bakshi, if I'm not mistaken

Not even much rock and roll, basically just a movie where he's making fun of liberals at the time being so out of touch with the world

Hence the crow in the park scene

End of the movie he's like in a power plant cause some hippies think it's killing the world etc and they set off the TNT and he's in the hospital and those same three gals from the crow scene come in along with some Hippo chick who got raped earlier and then he gets a boner and fucks all 4 and the cop outside the door wipes away a tear like he died etc

I never understood why other people cheer a nigger on when all he's saying basically is "MUH DICK". Why? He's saying he's better than you. Is it because he's doing it with "style"?

Sorry, google says she's a horse, not a hippo

OldMonk.webm

Skarr did nothing wrong

Are high-size, low video quality webm's a thing now?

I dont know if i should be fapping or not but thank you for this anyways

that's what subtitles are for

what the fuck is the context of this

who is this cum-catcher?

The context is eggs.

this is merely the beginning

WEW

i don't usually spoonfeed but i'll be nice just this once , this is Kim Basinger in 2D

I just noticed at 00:21 you can see the Nazi sauce is getting fucked in the ass by some Jewuice.

No, who's the nip?

I was talking about the webm, not about feeding whole eggs to drunk sluts.

lol

don't get greedy , spoonfed you once already

you trying to convince me or yourself now?

trying to convince you, clearly

it looks like the end of a jav, but even then it's a far fucking stretch

Eesh.

the bald guy has shitty opinions.

oxymoron. That's just conforming with the majority which is antithetical to freedom of expression. Just by his words, I know he's one of those dumb cunts who would be in the forefront of policing everything someone will say.

This obsession with "le ironic satanic imagery in techno xD" that seemed to start with Perturbator needs to fucking die. Techno is not brutal, this techno is not satanic or extreme in any way, and these people would not spill blood in a mosh pit for their music.

t. Metalhead who knows that Varg Vikernes is a shitty meme

I always felt like this song would work better for that meme.

You would?

I posted it because I liked the 80s theme

For fuck’s sake.

pity nobody said that to your mom , maybe she could've avoided making her biggest mistake to date
great, not only you're a retard but also underaged to boot

If there's one metalhead that can claim to be ""brutal"", I think Varg qualifies

I have? Satanic imagery is appropriately used in what is referred to as "extreme" music.
Not "extreme" in the neo-liberal sense where "opinions" can be extreme, but actually extreme, where some of my favorite groups cannot tour in the US due to travel visas not being issued to murderers and repeated extremely violent felons/arsonists/rapists.

I would just love to see someone call a cold blooded multi-murderer edgy IRL. I've seen scene/mallcore kids posture tough in death metal pits and get beaten unconscious and dragged outside. I don't mean to be edgy myself, but there are people out there who kill others, and some of those people make music.

Not directed at you personally, but yeah, it's part of this whole "retro" hipster trend that is spreading in techno, apparently. I don't like it.

I audibly laughed. Well done, reddit. I don't know when it started, but I do know that I had been listening to Blood Music artists for years before Perturbator came along, and that was when I started to notice it. When did it begin? Could you post the specific techno group who first used satanic imagery? I'd like to know because I am genuinely curious when this began.

He's just utterly full of himself now, is the problem, just like Nergal from Behemoth who is now almost a full-on hipster IRL.

Stop listening to Africans.

It all makes sense now.

Why though? And I mean more the "for their music" part. As if you're somehow required to bash some dudes head in before you can join the cool kids club.

Oh, whoops. I must have made my response poorly. It's not about spilling your own/other people's blood for the sake of doing it or to impress other people, it's just that it's not an unusual thing to see in those circles.

If people started bleeding for whatever reason at a techno show for one of these "satanic" techno bands, whether it was people cutting themselves, fighting, or just moshing really really hard, I'm sure everyone there would be concerned and maybe even call an ambulance. At an extreme metal show, nobody who belonged there would be bothered.

sage because I'm sorry I derailed this thread

source please

shiiiit, have some muscle.

just search for feminist steven universe live poetry

I'd fuck her.

Nice. Why does it have to be so hard to find good muscle girl stuff?

Because most women don't want to put an effort into their body nowadays and instead go for the "body positivity" bullshit, stuffing donuts and french fries down their fat fucking gullets and going on about how you shouldn't oppress them.

She should have just grabbed his penis, clearly she's into him and he's too much of a fucking mutant.

HOLY SHIT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What is this from? It's fucking hilarious. I tried searching the filename runes but it just means "cool" or "so cool" according to translate.google

Subtle, but you got me. I was getting so comfy, too.

Speeding you say?

Fucking speed runners. I get pissed when failing a binding of isaac challenge, but that's a whole new level of asshurt to start destroying shit because you had to restart a speed run. I think these people should probably take up stamp collecting, it might be more their speed.

I see japan is working hard to raise their birth rates.

God damn it, why do people have to ruin their bodies with piercings and tattoos, this shit drives me up the wall. Kills my boner every fucking time.

Don't mind me, just posting to make fun of someone.

It's the drama adaption of Aoi Honoo. Maybe I should change the filename.

Requesting webm

I'm still looking for the version of this video with MGMT's Kids set to it.

Make it yourself, bitch

(checked)
its a joke jeez

holy shit….

I don't know why people are so against the idea of a GTA London 69 remake. What's so bad about going around dressed as Austin Powers shooting people while listening to 60s music.

Fuck you, nigger

here you go

9xbuddy.com/
gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter

So in the end they really did drop the name Webm for Retards. I'm so disappointed in these devs.

This is why we have guns

Yea I don't get it. They probably didn't wanted the shitstorm but they ended up changing hosts anyway so why not keep the name? Go figure

source?

i just don't like how overused it is currently that and I am a bit worried they are actual satanists, at least brut

I miss the old times.
My the current times be good too.
t. old oldfag

*may the

weebm music

The story I heard most was that Jessi was receiving multiple death threats for some reason and decided to simply no longer show herself on screen.

So I made some OC, do with it as you will

ayy can anyone post that sweet music video or amv for the animatrix Renaissance movie.

The one with part where they're like "when the kids come out" I quite enjoy that webm.

GAY

*PUSHING BUTTON INTENSIFIES*

thanks man

it's kind of cute.

We have uglier ones in Cali

I had a monkey break in my house once

Did you shoot it?

Do you live in India?

Wild snake scared it away.

I actually just made that webm when the file size limit was 10MB to test it out

brazil

HUE

anyone knows what's the name of this song?
looking the title on youtube gives me nothing remotely similar.

Persona has some of the best music in video games. That was a really good webm.

Band is Radwimps

Can't remember the song name, though

I live in a city that is in the middle of the amazon, i had a jaguar appear in a parking lot that sits on the edge of the city.

I figured it out, the name is ハイパーキャットレイション, which google translate says translates into hypercat ration.
embedding the song from youtube.

Thanks, user!

So, what the legends said is true, we do have Slav Nips! This is really a wonderful world!

sauce?

>still have to wait months in between chapters because of [email protected]/* */
Just kill me, Pete.

Nevermind, found it.

Yup.

How Nightcore is made.

The movie was actually a lot better than I expected

IGN YES

Adding to that is the issue of women who get too into body building and burn ALL fat off, resulting in no tits, manjaw, and non feminine structure in any manner.

Rare footage

I know shit like this isn't new to Screwattack, but fucking come on. I went in just for shits and giggles and left knowing why I haven't watched their shit for years.

Why did you waste computing power to webm this?

Because

So I understand that ISIS is controlled by Israel but, I have to say that makes a poor case for it.

Oh God.
Also:

Did they show that to you at your university?

These people are rabbits, and they are weak.

Giant Rusty Anchor looks like a badass anyway, I'm sure the faggot bitched about Chandelure too

looks like that other guy from bazinga show

Nigga you lying. It learns Brave Bird at 55 and can learn Roost.

source?

Yeah, the execution is pretty faggy

those puppeteers are heros

Name of song?

I'm pretty sure it's from here. If not, then one of the other tracks from the movie.

Hans Zimmer - No Time For Caution (Interstellar Soundtrack)

Sauce?

Don't have the amv but here's the song.

What's the anime?

What's the context behind this?

Hey it's webm vo guy.

I'd kill for more shit witht hat song in the background its greatly underused

just like eurobeat

A guy trying to do SBemails in real life… Amazing.

god damn it

So is the fuckhed who jumped the gun on the last two threads going to be able to hold his ass for a little bit for this one to hit 13?

Yeah but decidueye doesn't gain anything from it as it's a grass ghost.

mah nigga

Monogatari.

If you made the thread right now you'd push this one to page 13

SO DO IT

I'm pretty sure it's meant to be Hyperventilation.

Fack, you lied to me. We're still on page 12 here.

Somebody deleted another thread, why you didn't get pushed to page 13

Fuck, now I'm no better than the OP from the last two threads.

youtube.com/user/FineGameGirls/videos