Tank Vidya

Is there any tank game anons that you and a few other players crew a tank trying to coordinate with each other, maintain the vehicle and above all survive? I was kind of wondering if there was a Pulsar Lost Colony of tank games

Are there any games with german tanks and a german campaign mode?

Panzer Front?

Fuck that, any multiplayer games featuring combat vehicles where you aren't just one guy driving them?

ie you just spawn as a big fucking tank with 20 times the cost/bounty than infantry

Where has this beauty been all my life

GUP is shit.

It was a nice niche game that didn't get a lot of exposure it deserved, generally it was fucked over by bad publishers which meant you didn't really see it often in the English speaking world. There was a series of games including one released on the PS2 that if I recall never saw a US release but did get a EU one.

It's probably the best tank game hardly anyone has ever played. Surprisingly realistic as well with a good selection of tanks and battlefields. You could even defend the Reichstag in one mission. The mission editor was also a blast.

is this worth getting?

If I recall it's a fun arcade game if you are into that sort of stuff? If I remember correctly there was a world map where you could go to towns, drive around them and talk to people inside.

Fuck all these games reminds me of shit like Tokyo Wars. Japan used to be massively into Tank games, more so than Mecha at one point I'd say. What the hell happened anons?

Fucking Japan.

Tokyo Wars also controlled with a wheel, if I remember right. Which is a weird way to drive a tank, but otherwise I wish there were more games like it. There's Tank! Tank! Tank! for the Wii U which is apparently a similar premise to Tokyo Wars. It's a shame that it tries to use all the retarded shit like taking a picture of your face when you play.

Agreed
it's the shit

nope it's weebshit you kanker homo

Aye aye Sir

holy shit is it working on MAME now? gotta play it

Fun fact, a lot of the stunts done in Girls Und Panzy Tanks are actually based on real life events. The Karl scene is a combination of the BT-7 jump over a lake and a T-34 Commander who took out Armored Trains by launching his T-34 off cliffs and into the sides of them full speed, twice

Cancer ladies and gentlemen, pure cancer.

t. assburger

He looks like he might be related to that guy from MechaGamezilla.

Out of all possible worlds, why did God put me on this boring sack of shit.

Hetzer > Luchs
There is no cuter tank than the Hetzer.

Sensha-do is girls only user. I suppose you could try and sneak in as a trap, in fact there's almost certainly been an /a/ thread along those lines…

No, fuck you. Don't you dare ruin my dreams like this, you piece of shit. Sensha-do is a mixed sport because my delusions say so.

I know the American league has crazy rules like allowing you to modify your tanks however you want so maybe they let men play but in nipland you need a vagina to command a tank. I've got no idea if they even let boys on the aircraft carrier schools.

Any of you going to give AW another chance when Balance 2.0 comes out?

I'm sure they do. Men are very clearly allowed in towns, and in background positions, as well as head of household. That would thus necessarily imply that boys exist as family are like to generate, and those boys are going to need to go to school at some point in time.

Logistically, it'd be mighty impractical, if not impossible, to ship all boys off the boat to go attend school elsewhere, and it doesn't really fit into the overall atmosphere/mood of the show. It's probably just anime logic where cute girls are free to do cute things, without even a hint of male presence so the viewers can safely divulge in delusions.

The american league sounds cool. Customized tanks would allow for some crazy fun shit, and all the girls are cute. I certainly wouldn't mind being cooped up in a tank with them for extended periods of time.

Girls already study on land before attending high school on the boats and we know all crew of the ships are students. All of the crew we've seen are also girls. Also GuP is pretty detailed when justifying its silly situations, they even give the history of the school ships.

Who would?

That sounds fucky to me. I can't imagine any society ripping young children away from their parents for extended periods of time like that. I don't doubt your words in any way, but realistically speaking, you know? Logistically, I can't imagine how it would work either. Do they just compulsorily round up all children at a certain age and ship them off to land? Seems like a nightmare to implement.

I chalk this up to anime logic. Yurifag otaku would flip their shit if a male was anywhere in the premise. But surely, surely, it's impossible for there to be absolutely no male presence in all the observable world.

Well we are talking about Japan. Also boarding schools have been a thing for years in the real world and the majority of society lives on land, I think it's more likely families move onto carrier ships when their kids are of high school age or if they are childless.

Segregated education isn't impossible, in fact it was pretty common in worldwide until recently.

Well, I can't really argue with any of that. I still think it's fairly unlikely, but it only take a bit of suspension of belief to roll with it.

As long as somewhere in the world mixed-gender Senshado exists, I can be happy in my fantasies.

Nice

Only girls and queers practise tankery. Why not wear a frilly dress too.

Reminder that weebs are not people and should be clubbed to death with a panzerfaust.
Also, GuP =/= vidya, now fuck right off back to your /a/utism containment board.