Flamethrowers are a scam

Flamethrowers are a scam

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buratino
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why can't I just piss liquid hellfire?

Have you tried sleeping with southeast asian hookers? THAT will make you piss liquid hellfire

There's a Max Payne mod waiting to happen

Hollywood only uses gas-powered flamethrowers for some reason (safety concerns would be my guess) which looks like the picture in the OP. That's probably all retarded game developers have seen. The military uses a liquid fuel which looks more like

Flamethrowers are also rather ineffective and expensive killing weapons.

Depends on the era. If I were holed up in a bunker in early 20th century warfare, I'd be pretty scared of the dude running at me with one.

Nowadays its easier just to sit down and call in air support or direct artillery.

Which is why they're used as area denial tools and to flush people out of thick, flammable environments.

But they're cool dude. The US has the most well funded military in the world, I think we can spare a few bucks for the cool factor. Also fuck the "inhumane weapons" bullshit. Nigga it's war.

Hey nigger how about an actual subject instead of a 3 letter loweffort shitpost.

I have never played Factorio: The Post

my sides have been killed

Is that an Italian burrito?

I chuckled

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buratino
ШИГГУ ДИГГУ

Absolutely. Fire is pretty much the worst and most corrosive factor to a team atmosphere that I can think of.

Why?