Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Science
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lolfedorabots

Christcucks BTFO

somebody nuke us

How dare you seek comfort in a stressful situation, you filthy goy?!?!?

encouragement is actual existing normalfags shitpost, not something pedo babbling to himself, potato-chan

Are we winning Reddit?

daily reminder dawkins already proved god isn't real years ago, grow up

He didn't prove anything though, neither is he a real scientist.

t. Seth Mcfarlane family guy dog.

Reminder that medicine is not an exact science.

/thread

Now we know America is on its' last legs as a civilization

#ownd

What a cunt though. He's just praying for someone who he appriciate and this cunt brings up some atheist vs christianity-argument.

Scientists still hasn't proved why we exist so who are these faggots and cunts to say god doesn't exist?

Such is atheism+, just as dogmatic in defending their beliefs as any other religion

Atheism+ is the most ridiculous thing I have ever encountered.

So what's up with Kevin Smith?

Proof that Atheists are annoying cunts. Atheists have turned into self-righteous fucktards who have to hammer their beliefs down everyone's throats. They've turned religious zealots basically.

Obviously prayers aren't going to do anything, but why shit on the guy for his good intentions?

Doctors and nurses can't provide emotional comfort like prayer.

his cardiovascular system brigaded him with a bunch of down votes

just give him some up votes then

lmao at salty christcucks ITT

next they'll tell you getting repeating digits while posting pictures of smug frogs on a Mongolian shit flinging forum didn't get an orange nazi hitler president elected

Top Goy

i know you're just memeing but have you ever read one of his books? shit just reads like a long, angry comment on youtube.

his reasoning for science being right is because "science is always right". so he's no better than the christians he's arguing against who say "god is always right".

after that i put the book down and vowed i'd never identify as an atheist again for the rest of my life. such a cringey community who desperately want to seem validated for being "intellectual"

Why do people have an inability to let others live how they choose?
I mean, I hate many different individuals and groups of people, and may be malicious to them, but I don't go out of my way to brainwash the youths to spout shit for ebin youtube views.

This
and

this

I've read TGD, it's really not that great of a rebuttal of theology. And I'm an atheist. But the thing about atheism is that eventually you just dont think about it anymore unless other people bring it up.

Second tweet is weird. Starts off addressing Smith then last line is directed at everybody. Blatant virtue signalling but guess that’s kind of the point.

You’re either agnostic or religious, at least you should try defining god for yourself - not based on what other people define it as - before you call yourself that.

The Selfish Gene was alright.

what do you think about his thoughts on the Gay Gene?

he thinks being gay evolved from humans who were trusted to guard wives while the husband was absent, rather than the cultural phenomenon/mental problem that it is.

if you actually research him for a while like I did, it's surprising how much of what he says is absolute drivel

Because Darwin.

It’s called theodicy, basically the atheist equivalent of being mad at santa because you didn’t get the bike you wanted.

I feel so euphoric right now.

there's this thing called a media circle jerk

it's when the media can't really come up with anything themselves, so they just make it up. Some chode on one network will say something 'contoversial' then another chode on a different network will say something else, and it's like "what are your thoughts?" and this is news and current affairs now
and would it surprise you that this shit goes on over a dude having a heart attack ? not really "just starting a conversation"

it's called being contrarian, chans have seen a surge of christcuck larpers now that it's looked down on by so many people
it's just the goth phase for altright virgins and nazi larpers, they'll grow out of it in a couple years

That little girl is alpha as fuck

hopefully amiright so they could get to their final ultimate form pic related amiright hehe

Don't you understand brainlet a Christain standing on the street preaching, where you can CHOOSE to listen or just ignore it is extremely bad. The girl who attacks this oppressive piece of shit is true bravery.

Are you talking about the little girl or the guy with a megaphone?

You obviously didn't read his books.

Obviously the guy with the megaphone you fucking retard.

They dont realize its the same shit. Putting out energy

The funny thing is, prayer is increasingly been shown to have real measurable effects, whether just psychological or otherwise. The fedoras can't say "prayer does nothing" anymore. This is science.

This is unreasonable thing to say in Europe but don't they actually stop kids getting medical treatment and just pray for them in America?

This guy gets it. Humans have been storing energy in crystals for thousands of years but doctors don't want you to know so they can keep you addicted to their chemicals.

This, prayer closes bullet holes.

It's called the placebo effect. It's well documented science.

Poor girl shes been brainwashed into hate.I'm not even religious, this is just gross. Shes gonna be a huge bitch and has no idea it will make people in her life dislike her.

I don't believe in energy crystals. That's placebo.

If you believe something it makes it more real. Placebo is amazing an makes me wonder how much of our own reality we are truly able to manifest.

If placebo work, you may as well make use of it.

They only work if you believe they do

Then why not believe?

Those are Christian Scientists. It's less a religion and more a cult. Think Scienetology, but replace Tom Cruise with Jesus. And they get hammed pretty regularly by the courts for allowing people to die.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Science

Hey brah want to come over and see my JO crystals?

You cant force yourself top believe in something

Ill smoke a crystal

If you believe it works if you believe, then you already believe.

Only if we can charge 'em up together.

But I know that I don't believe and it only works if I do believe so I don't believe it will work.

Then you are fucked. Meanwhile I am going to live way longer than I should despite being a NEET and despite less than healthy because I love God and he loves me and I know it.

Did you know Pizza Hut is euphoric too? look at the logo. Fedora

>the board that hates everything
Wrong board Sweetie try Holla Forums or /leftpol/

Placebo my dick out of your ass, faggot.