Speaking with GameSpot in New York City today...

archive.is/734Yo

Quick, this board is being monitored, tell Nintendo your wishlist.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NintendoAmerica
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHERE'S CUSTOM AND CHIBI ROBO YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

I don't want Mother 3 to be ruined by localization and normalfags. Please no.

Stop doing localizations and just do translations, I don't care how many Telliusfags get upset because of the warp powder.
It's better than what treehouse pulls.

We all already knew that. As early as 2005 it was revealed The Pokemon Company browsed Serebii.net and Bulbapedia

PUT ALL YOUR GAMES ON A PC SERVICE THAT PC PLAYERS CAN ENJOY!

He's full of shit. Nintendo of america deliberately sabotages games that aren't may-rio and zelda so that they can have a nice safe line up of family friendly trash.

Are they? In that case, STOP BEING DICKS WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS, STOP SENDING C&D AGAINST YOUR FANS, ACKNOWLEDGE HOW MUCH YOU FUCKED YOUR FANS, STOP WITH THE FUCKING MEMES IN YOUR SHITTY TRANSLATIONS (also, FIRE EVERYFUCKINGBODY FROM THE TREEHOUSE, NOBODY CARES ABOUT HOW "COOL" YOU MORONS ARE TRYING TO LOOK LIKE), STOP WITH THE WAGGLAN BULLSHIT, STOP WITH THE ABOMINATION KNOWN AS "AMIIBO", GIVE YOU FANS SOMETHING ELSE THAN A FUCKING ROM AS A "BONUS" FOR MAKING ME PAY FOR ONLINE PLAY (or DON'T MAKE ME PAY FOR ONLINE PLAY), GIVE ME REAL REWARDS FOR PAYING 60 FUCKING BUCKS IN YOUR OVERPRICED GAMES (30% discount in selected games? go eat a dick), DON'T GIVE ME THAT "NO REGION LOCK FOR SELECTED GAMES", JUST GIVE UP ON REGION LOCKING YOUR FUCKING GAMES, STOP ASKING 60 BUCKS FOR WAGGLING BULLSHIT

FIRE EVERYONE IN THE TREEHOUSE
ACTUALLY DO GOOD WORK FOR LOCALIZATIONS
DON'T CENSOR ANYTHING
STOP WITH THE MEMES

sure. Nintendo, fund sega to revive the panzer dragoon games, port them all to the switch, and fund a new installment by the original creators.

panzer dragoon >>>>>>>>>>> starfox

The US is too divided for game localization to make sense, Treehouse panders to faggots. Until the Day of the Rope give us translations.

MAKE A CONSOLE WITHOUT SOME KIND OF GIMMICK ON IT MIYAMOTO HOLY SHIT

GAMECUBE 2 WHEN
A
M
E
C
U
B
E
W
H
E
N

ALSO, TAKE FUCKING METROID OUT OF SAKAMOTO'S HANDS. GIVE IT TO Wayforward

gamecube had like 20 fucken games kid

Kill that nigger and make a new Mario Strikers

There won't be another Mother, they just want to meme-ify and SJW-iffy it and release it west to a cancerous audience of meme-spewing normalfags. Itoi said that there wouldn't be any other Mother games unless the fans wanted to make it themselves and since he partially owns the rights to the franchise you could say that its safe from getting a shitty "official" sequel.

More than the Wii U

its actually about the fucking same

prease undahstandu
Using the Switch like a normal console is the gimmick

REMOVE TREEHOUSE

That's why I ask for translations and not localizations.

Above all i want a new Nintendo Wars game, it can be another Advance or Battalion wars for all I care, i just want another.

Eternal Darkness, i've heard rumours of it being developed and I hope there is some truth to them.

Punch Out, Arms is going to be a standalone title. I guareentee it wont be of the success of Splatoon, and certainly not that of Punch Out.

A new Trauma Center would fit right in if Ninty wants some of the Sim genre.

Golden Sun needs a new installment, but I would want Nintendo them selves to take reign of its developement after the Dark Dawn

FUCKING WARIO LAND. Wario isn't just a mario character and shouldnt be treated as such. I like Warioware, but after the abortion of Game&Wario, i dont think nintendo even wants to put enough effort to produce a wario game worth playing.

I know its coming and i can't wait, but i want a new DONG.

For shits and giggles, i want a new Eggerland game.

Leaving aside all the personal attacks and offensive words I recognize that we did many things wrong in the past and certainly making mistakes is what humans do sometimes. Today I'm pleased with the Switch and want to reconquer the audience that we lost during the past years, So I'm taking notes and "lurking" like some say in this board.
I cant say that every post will be will be attended to and carried out but it will certainly be taken into account.

Sincerely Reginald Fils-Aimé
See: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica with proof that I am the one doing this post.

If they monitored this board then they'd know that nobody here wants a Mother 3 localization anymore, and that everyone's already played the fan patch. Then again, maybe that's why they don't want to localize it. There's no money for them.

Even if the Regginator was lurking Holla Forums, why the fuck would he update the NoA twitter to state this? What kind of shitty PR would it be to say "Nintendo of America lurks the HQ of the evil alt-right gamergators!" nigger your post is bad and you should feel bad

That would be fucking amazing. Imagine the butthurt

End Treehouse localization. They are convinced that their creative liberties taken with translations are "cute" or "genius" when they are shoehorning the most disastrously awful writing & butchering content.

People do not buy Japanese games to play butchered, westernized train-wrecks. No amount of liberal arts, sociology & gender studies wastes-of-oxygen telling you "culturalization" is "what gamers want" will make it desirable. Ever. Stop. Desist immediately.

A good way to purge the cancerous influences in NoA would be to shut down all offices in (& never hire anyone from) San Francisco, Portland, or New York. These are hives of progressive cancer which promote the anti-meritocracy that kills quality; or more colloquially known as "pozzed".

Fuck Treehouse and localization. I can put up with the shilling of Amiibos and all of Nintendo's other bullshit, but butchering games is where I draw the line.

lel, Do you know how great making a service like steam for nintendo on the pc would be? Nintendo games are so optimized they would have no problems running and the switch could serve as a rival to the Nvidia Shield.

They should stop killing fan passion projects of their dead franchises

They should stop killing franchises

Slappyface!

Pickles!

they couldn't even write a snes emulator for the original 3DS

1. Fire everyone in the treehouse. They're either virtue signalling fuck faces that prostitute on the side, or meme-abusing fuckwits that stuff games with their low-energy reddit memes. If you can't sac everyone there, then institute standards of professionalism, ie no identity politics, no stale memes that age the game terribly, etc. No one wants the undertale/five nights audience, and social justice turns people away.
2. Allow for modding with all of your first party games.
3. No more region lock you fucking kikes. Actually this point is going be, "Stop being kikes." I don't want to pay extra on my internet that's already being choked by shitty American companies. I don't want to pay extra on my internet to go through your shitty fucking servers, just to lag because Juan Carlos in LA uses his neighbor's wireless connection.
4. No more localization. I just want translations. Accurate translations. I don't want unfunny memes in my games. I don't want to play shit 5-10-15 years down the line and cringe at it. I don't want people replaying games and having to look what "so dirt. so archaeology." means. I know you niggers don't have the balls to put Pepe in your game, so stop with the memes.
5. Ignore reddit. They're useless cucks.
6. Screen your hires. Actually screen your hires. Search their social media. If there's identity politics associated with them, right or left, their resume goes into the fucking trash. If they've EVER lived in San Fran, they go into the fucking trash.
7. Stop killing your fangames because you're afraid the fucks are going to make a better game than you. If people are making better games than you, either step your fucking game up or hire the dudes. Project M is still 10x better than your shitstain smash4

What did he mean by this?

Did you see the proof?, leaving aside the trolling I think that maybe something like my fake post could happen and you as the first answer is shameful and you should feel bad and use a Fire Flower in your head

what does that even mean?

THICC

He did not check or maybe was to lazy to check and there might be some post from the real deal or some higher ups requesting feed back.

It looks like a tranny.

You completely fucked up the launch of the Switch and the system itself is permanently fucked in some ways, like the lack of a microphone so voice chat is basically impossible even if you did pull your heads out of your asses and fire DeNA, but I'll forgive you if you lower the price and get rid of the paid online.

You were planning on buying it?

So

Do you remember when Nintendo told people to not turn the Tomodachi Life situation into a political thing? Yeah, that's what Treehouse is doing with your games. Your employee may or not be liberal, but their politics shouldn't take priority over your game

always going back like a battered wife eh?

"""couldn't"""

I don't speak for Holla Forums about this, but Nintendo games, at least the first party, should be apolitical and based around teaching life fundamentals. Communist bullshit, Feminism, and LGBT bullshit have no place in children's games. Kids don't want little hugboxes telling them they're evil for being hetero. They don't want memes that are already cringeworthy by the time the game goes gold. They want quality fucking games with solid gameplay. They want to explore games. They want to look up at a rainy sky in-game and have little wipers wipe away the rain. They want interface screws. They want cerebral puzzle solving because kids aren't dumb. Kids fucking love Minecraft because they can explore and create. People loved Super fucking Metroid because of all the exploring you can do.

AND WHAT A SURPRISE, NONE OF THIS INVOLVES IDENTITY POLITICS OR REDPILLING KIDS. Gameplay first, identity politics fucking never. Make childhood actually fun, because a lot of people had shit fucking childhoods. They don't want to be called evil for being a cis-gendered hetero male. Cram your post-modernist sensibilities up your fucking ass.

I wanted to fuck squid girls.
It was looking like it had a lot of potential before they shat all over it yesterday. Can you blame me for not expecting them to fuck up this badly?
Your next post will be
and goddamnit you're right.

I can put up with the other shit for squids. The lack of voice chat is fucking embarrassing in CURRENT YEAR but it doesn't really affect me because I never use it. The launch lineup is terrible and frankly bizarre that they have so little after this long in development, but more games will come out eventually to justify a later purchase. There are a lot of mistakes and bad decisions in the design but everyone is used to putting up with that to play Nintendo games.
But the price is fucking ridiculous and paid online is bullshit that I won't accept.

I usually would agree… but, really, I don't think so. There is like two new 3ds exclusives, and nobody will buy a console only for snes ports.

Exactly. Nintendo games are not supposed to be about politics. There were never about politics. No matter if left or right wing, doesn't matter. There is no reason for shitting a game with their political beliefs.

Here's my wishlist.
I don't give a fuck about Shitty remake/romhack 92000 that someone reported themselves for for publicity
I don't give a fuck about games never getting localized but THANKS for region free on switch.
But seriously we need to talk.
Fucking paid online.
It means any game sold with online play services is being only sold as part of the game. Even at full price.
This is an objective service issue. Something you can't just cover up with a rental of NES/SNES games. Microsoft for how shit they are, at least provide with their service 2 games a month. For keeps, even after you are no longer subscribed. Not rental bullshit.
Not indefinite rental bullshit.
Games you actually keep.

I thought it did have voice chat? It's just hidden behind a paywall that is the new online scheme.

So your initial intention to purchase the game AND by extension, the console was motivated by your dick?
Are you telling me that if I make a game with characters that have a potential for "sexualization" you would possibly consider getting it?

Oh no.
Is this the beginning?
Are Nintendo leaks making a comeback this soon after they died when Bayonetta was released for Sm4sh?

I'm still waiting for the proof

1. New localization team that doesn't censor or resort to meme dialogue. Localization should retain a significant aspect of the original dialogue's meaning, not change it to "slappyface".
2. New IPs that take risks. I would like to see Nintendo take bolder steps.
3. Faithful sequels to or re-imaginings of older IPs or unloved IPs that have been relegated to filler for the Smash Bros roster.
Custom Robo's and Golden Sun's last games were on the DS, Metroid's last game was on the Wii, F-Zero's last game was on the Gamecube, etc.
4. More variety among games. This is partially accomplished by point 3, but having other developers feel comfortable enough to sell a multiplat or exclusive title on the system is important.
5. Improved QoL for online connectivity. Less reliance on paid services and proper cost-value proportionality for optional paid services if present. Paid services are to be kept secondary and peripheral.

It's a fucking smartphone app. You can't even form parties or voice chat with people on the console itself, you have to download a smartphone app and keep your phone running.

It's a joke. Splatoon is a really good game, I wouldn't have wanted to buy the sequel if it was just a loli simulator.
But yeah, lolis in bike shorts are pretty good for marketing. The challenge is providing plausible deniability so your customers don't get accused of being pedos.

Great thread, some user's worst nightmares are going to happen.

1) Stop Treehouse censoring shit. Especially if the game is T or even M rated. Don't treat those older players like children, it's retarded. You could get away with it a decade ago but we know what content Japan has and we don't have due to censorship even faster thanks to the internet.
2) Bring back Metroid and give Metroid 2 a remake, possibly get Wayforward to do it.
3) F-Zero with online multiplayer and stage creator. Even if you need to use a combined remake version of F-Zero X/GX it, just give F-Zero another chance.
4) Allow people to buy digital games from any region, so things like JP VC titles (like Mother 3 in original moon runes) or 60Hz VC games for PAL region players who never got to experience them.
5) Get more western developers to work on Nintendo franchises or possibly get them to make smaller "updated" modern versions of older forgotten games Eg, Ice Climbers, Balloon Fight, Star Tropics.
6) Be more like 90's Nintendo, more aggressive in securing licenses, exclusives, marketing and more game competitions like the Nintendo World Championship.

About that…

Wow. People sure hate reading.

Fix your translations, we don't want stupid memes in them or censorship, and stop being kikes and killing fan projects. Just be like Sega and embrace fan projects, people will like you more for it.

Well, no shit.

Oh, by nintendo? Tell Treehouse to fuckoff and die.

The only reason they could get away with it was the lack of ratings board. They have no such excuse now. Honestly this whole translation business is a bunch of dumbfucks latching onto outdated translation practices that were only used so they could save space on the cart and time translating because back then they had ridiculous deadlines and limited means to display a proper translation.

I should specified.
FAKE Nintendo leaks are gonna be making a comeback on Holla Forums.
Great.

What the fuck kind of backwards thinking cuckold gets buttblasted over a missing feature they don't even use just because other people enjoy it? Getting tired of this retarded ass fake outrage in these threads.

The only thing they fucked up for me was the paid online. It's not an issue of financials, but of integrity.

I miss the fake Smash rosters. All better than what we've got

But they ARE!

HEY HEY, HO HO, PAID ONLINE HAS GOT TO GO!

I have no words for this stupidity.

Yes, AM2R exists. I get it. And have 1.0 downloaded but have yet to play it because I wanted to play the original game first. I didn't even expect Nintendo to dcmd it either

Wasn't thinking of the rating boards/ESRB (that's 90's, so two decades ago) but just the rise of social media/news/video sharing have increased the speed at how we get information. It's like knowing about the native American costume being replaced with the cowboy costume in Bravely Second just from a trailer before it was even released.

BLACK

LIVES

MATTTER

You're really reaching here. Do you get mad when you hear about white people being genocided in South Africa, or do you go "lol not my family i don't care xD got my own problems"

C-Can I have another Bayonetta?

This is as close as you're going to get.

REMOVE PAID ON-LINE

They're the entire reason nintendo has mostly given up censoring shit until recently. the only reason they did it back then was because they had to aim for an "all ages" demographic all the time because they were trying to portray their consoles as toys and they couldn't sell an M rated toy to a kid. Or at least that was their excuse. After the ratings board came in they had literally no excuse for it.

Reggie spouts shit like this all the time. You should take him at face value and not look deeper into it. Basically what he means is "I can't tell you anything about the internal development of any of our games, just look out for what we have announced and for brand new announcements later." He's a glorified PR guy that wants to keep you hooked like an addict so he intentionally words his shit so people will react exactly like this, assuming it means more than it does.

Not that hard to figure out when he says
Which means

Mother 3 has been fan translated and you can even buy GBA carts with it. Who gives a shit if Nintendo releases it anymore?

Not that I'm asking you to answer specifically. It just occured to me that there are people wanting Nintendo to release it for some reason.

Yeah but nobody here is actually retarded enough to be one of them

Right?

I already have my bootleg for the authentic GBA experience.

What are you doing

Spam, just report him.

Kill everyone who works at Treehouse. Use their blood to write a number on a wall. Thats how many Switches I will buy.

If there are people here preordering the Switch though they just might be newfags then it isn't much of a stretch to think that some people cannot find a fan translation/ROM and play it for free.

I might buy one for XC2 and NMH3. Might pick up MK8, the new Square project, SMTV, and I am Setsuna if they release it physically.