Fahrenheit 451 HBO Movie starring Michael B Jordan

Fahrenheit 451 BLACKED to char version. Looks totally different from the book, the setting is updated with modern tech like internet and so. Characters are the same though.

im gonna cancel all my movie channels tbh fam. 90 percent of it is nigger and jew shit.

Seems fine to me.

Them black brotha fighting against white oppression, fuck yeah HBO! That's how you do remakes right!

While you're at it, go back to Holla Forums and stay there.

Fahrenheit 451: the temperature at which cumskin catches fire, and burns…

perfect

lmao

The thought of the (late) great Ray Bradbury's work being niggered by (((hollywood))) forced diversity goons is really depressing. To think that for some kids, their first introduction to this great author is some trendy nigger.

(((HBO®™)))

Anything not Reddit is Holla Forums

t. associates paper with cum.

I don't understand people who still fetishize books in the modern day. All the information you could ever want is available online. Physical books are just a waste of space.

gain age

we are completely reliant on electricity for everything, not just information

When if will the current year timeline end?

TBH it's a good educational show in an ironic unintentional way

exactly the problem

White men are simply an unreliable and dwindling demographic. This is an economical choice for HBO.

eh, I like having lighting and refrigeration

No shit a nigger would be the protagonist, what the fuck did you expect.

oil isnt gonna last forever

Nothing lasts forever gigatard, trying to make it so only makes it worse.

lel. using oil for electricity is barely even a thing

Where do you think you are?

Time to log off Grandpa.

Better start using your mind son, chemical energy from food is all you need. Connect directly to your wifi with your brain.

Do you even fucking read?

Yes, this really depresses me. I read this in high school as part of the curriculum but it was one of the books that gave me an honest interesting in reading. It's up there with 1984 and Brave New World. Nothing is sacred.

wow, high school you was woke af

To be honest, it's more of a positive feedback loop. Media shapes society more than one would think. Constant waves of negroes on television primes the collective conscious. People start to see more and more traditionally white roles color swapped, they start to get the impression that whiteness is something that needs to be altered, or changed, because there is something inherently wrong with it. It's a demoralization and it's a safe bet that it would cause depressive birthrates among the native population. Who would want to bring a white kid into a world this hostile towards them?

Well, it's a good foundation before you get to all the big brain nibba stuff.

Not on Holla Forums you morons managed to get out of your containment board and shit the place up. And by Holla Forums I mean nu/pol/ as all you morons think that shouting Jews and Niggers means your fighting… I don't know… something. At least old Holla Forums tried to a little more intelligent when going off on hate. nu/pol/ just sounds like a bunch of fucking inbred morons shouting "Nigger!"

If only it had had the same effect on your writing.

Yeah, well, no edit function.

bookcucks btfo

The ironing is killing me.

reee stop ruining my books