Can Nationally Televised Political Suicide Be Kino

?

yes look up budd dwyer pennsylvania

The Trump implosion is spectacular. Trump is attacking guns, video games, and the next thing on his list is anime.

That was literal suicide. Slightly different.

Classic

I like that slight smile as he says it. He fights it off, but his smile says "Yeah buddy I fucked her brains out, lel."

ohhhh
well he was a politician and committed suicide on tv. political suicide top kek.

What I don't understand is, how can Holla Forums still defend this? I mean, he gave the Jews Jerusalem for fuck's sake. He turned on them on Charleston. He married his family away to Jews. He's stripping away gun rights. How does Holla Forums still defend this? How can they call cognitive dissonance on other people when they're as guilty as the Marxists they fight?

Premium grade ass hurt ITT right here lads >>>Holla Forums11316046

You'd be surprised ↓

Surprised at what? The whole thread being filled with autistic screeches of "SHILL! SHILL! SHAREBLUE FAKE NEWS! GO BACK TO REDDIT! REEEEE"? It's so fucking sad to see nu/pol/. These people, this is their lives. They're doubling down on a trainwreck that they won't let themselves leave.

I love how if you, even in most reserved words, say that Trump is sucking jewish dick like a ten dollar whore at a frat party you get a four week ban on Holla Forums with a blank reason for ban.

I'm literally banned until next month. I'd switch to a proxy if I wasn't so lazy. The only difference between nu/pol/ and Holla Forums at this point is that Holla Forums still does wordfilters.

Trump shills have always been bad, and it is obvious when they are calling shill for no good reason, but now they are turning on who used to be their supporters and it is some funny shit.

Holla Forums is imploding and it will be replaced eventually. Hopefully with a board that allows for banter and memes.

literally no one has said that. take your meds.

will try that. got banned a week on Holla Forums for calling a 'christian communist' a Venezuelan. i lurk a lot of boards so bans don't matter.

Just got banned for 4 weeks right now. lol

What? Look at the thread, that's all anyone's said in there before it was spammed with sages and pics.

Remember that old 4chan screenshot about Holla Forums winning because it's having fun?
Holla Forums doesn't, apparently.

FAKE NEWS

was that in this thread? no. take your fucking meds.

Trump killed his own supporters in that Las Vegas false flag, user.

take your meds

Oh lord, it literally is.

Destroy all political boards. Nothing but cancer and normalfags for years on every imageboard that tolerates them.

OY VEY BAN THIS GOY FROM OWNING A FIREARM ROIGHT NOW

not an argument

Kino

KINO
I
N
O

Best meme to come out of the election. He has the kind of autism that is destined for minecon.

CANARY

Just got a seven day ban for "low effort op" simply for asking what went wrong and pleading the poltards to set aside their schizophrenic idol worship and engage in thread like normal people.

SHUT UP SHILL
SHAREBLUE
SHAREBLUE
MAGA

not a coping mechanism

t. centrist cuck soyboy. The Don is playing 5d chess and his next move will blow all your minds.

Can you elaborate?

worked for this lady

Woah, is this real? I thought this was never going to be released.

have you seen pol meeting?
there's literally zero whites, everyone are kikes, nigs and burittos

The Howling did it better.

Where did you come from? And what "pol" meeting? /hwndu/ isn't "pol".

lol, oh reddit

I love how everyone ITT is screaming about LE BETRAYAL but they'll probably still vote Republican in 2020 to keep Democrats out lmao.

/hwndu/ started on Holla Forums as thread after dedicated thread kept popping up covering the museum feed retard. Then they started a discord and eventually it became its own board

Unironically this!

After Ikampfy started deleting their generals because they took space away from near constant Trump thread spam.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I get hard just imagining it.

Don't take everything he says at face value. He's completely lying to hide his power level. He's the kind of liar you should trust. Remember pepe and the OK sign? He's one of us. He'll reveal it when the right time comes, which may not be this term.

This is classic 4D chess. Fuck off shareblue.

This!
Second Hitlet confirmed!

LOL

reported for shilling

Sorry fuccboi, this isn't your hugbox. People can actually talk freely here about your Zionist president. Shoo shoo, back to your containment board, sweetie~

filtered

Holla Forums does have wordfilters
See: Islam

/polumblr/ will defend gun grabbin'
gronald for years to come

kys

Holla Forums is just neo-boomers now.

How did I not know this is just 16D chess, wtf I love Plonald Zumpf now, I love DACA and invading Afghanistan now, take all my bump stocks!!!

this. caring about politics is cringe and normalfag as fuck. nigger no one cares what you think, you're a fuckin NEET.