Is it safe to say Persona 5 will be censored?

Is it safe to say Persona 5 will be censored?

Why do you care about japanesw normalfag games?

Probably, shit sucks.

There's that word again!

It will undoubtedly be shit just like the last two personas.

the delayed the game they are censoring it so fucking much

In the last topic there were screencaps of tweets by some jackass from the localization team working on the game and yeah, was pretty much saying he was gonna mangle the script because big bad Donald Trump hurt his fees fees.

Shit's probably gonna be pozzed.

If you haven't learned moon by now then you deserve what you get and I have no pity for you. Enjoy your NISA tier cancer secondaries.

If you're talking about the Persona Central guy he is not a member of Atlus is localization team. The same is true of the Pepsi Twitter guy.

I'm still worried about the quality of the script but at least get your people correct.

I know the PC guy isn't. Maybe that's the other one. Well, if he isn't then I guess I can remain just a tiny bit hopeful they won't fudge it up.
In any case, I'll wait it out until someone takes one for the team and spills the beans.

If they let you fucking kill YHVH again in SMT IV Apocalypse, then its safe to say it won't be fucked.

And yes you niggers, you kill YHVH as the final boss in the US version and he is still YHVH.

Oh, I do not like that word. But for Persona this probably only means they'll keep honorifics in the english dub, which thankfully this time we can avoid without hacking since dual audio (dlc though, fff) will be available.

They left P3 and P4 untouched regarding any sort of 'culturalisation' - there's still the shrines and ema plaques, the kotatsu, the food, and it's all named correctly and there's no 'Japanifornia' to speak of, so it probably will be just fineā€¦ aside from a meme or two in the dialog.

The hey love them Jews though. Expect some Shidou as Trump references, which is okay, as It's just more loosh for me to divert to Kek.

The PS4 and PS3 are both region-free, so it won't be much of a problem. If AtlusUSA decide to give us the finger, we can give them one in return.

I hope not

What's especially worrisome about the idea of culturalization is that it's not based on actual American culture, but on the kind of culture that the SJW faggots like 8-4 and others believe that America should have.

If they had their way, they'd ascribed some made up tumblr gender and pronouns to every character and add in entire segments about every character being gay or trans.

I remember Atlus making this game region locked.

That was to keep Japanese people from buying the american version though because they were released so close together and the price of the yen at the time made the american version crazy cheap for the japanese.

Because he is a normalfag

Don't some regions in Asia speak English? Why can't there be some international pozz-free version we can import like DOA?

it's safe to say we should have let the Germans win the Second World War

It's safe to say that fascist countries aren't well known for their vidya industry.

CONTRADICTION CONTRADICTION

yes. that proves my point.

video games didnt even exist
but you knew that :)

who cares about persona? its garbage

you should be excited about SMT 5.

Yeah, nah.

Not even bringing up the Switch part, the current SMT team is fucking awful.

Free dlc i believe. I'll test the two and see if the english dub is tolerable. im still bummed that zelda's dub is so fucking bad from the trailer i need to learn jap

>>>Holla Forums