> FAPPAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lSDQQZNqR14
exhentai.org/g/1017199/8f5d09a725/
nhentai.net/g/39362/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIxCG3hlR4h7ItfNv0Nc8INDvr0-Wb_-f
youtube.com/watch?v=kVW5rjA5O7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Playing some War Thunder. Going to visit my mom and eat pizza. Then I am going to visit my friend who was diagnosed with Leukemia. All and all a great day!

rimworld on icesheet

Path of Exile and maybe some retro shit if I can stop being a filthy casual and man up to the difficulty. What's with Capcom games and having 2-4 levels that are a snooze to beat and then they have one level after those that beats the everliving shit out of you to the point where you don't want to pick the game up ever again. Jesus I'll never get these games out of my backlog
Old wrestling tapes, I'm going through Meltzer's WWE and other shit on the network matchguides. Gonna watch Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio at Halloween Havoc 97
My playlist as always
Frozen pizza tonight. Not a real big fan of this brand ever since they got rid of the BBQ pizza around here but it'll do
Coke Zero because it tastes better than Diet
Nothing
You either don't like it or don't care so why bother posting it
The spaces inbetween my fingers is itchy but it wasn't as bad as it was yesterday. Could be that I'm having too hot showers or the shampoo is fucking with it. Other than that life has been going great.

EDF
risk of rain if someone is hosting
ace combat 5 if i get tired of grinding
nothing
synthwave station on soundcloud
pecans, the god-tier nut
coffee
this thread
> FAPPAN
EDF
Pretty good. This week was the first week of classes, and I can already tell some of this shit is going to get hard, but it's not yet so I'm going to take advantage of the time I have (to play more EDF)

Thinking of making a character on that new RO server.
more Switch videos
youtube.com/watch?v=lSDQQZNqR14
fried eggs on toast
water
more Switch info
pic related
profoundly disappointed by the Switch reveal

Stellaris (a Fallen Empire is awakening, I'm worried).
Darkest Dungeon (I pretty much hate by now).
Brutal Doom 64.

Autism, cringe and no-fun of AGDQ

Some suitable background music maybe.

Maybe an orange and something bland that just takes the hunger away.

Some cheap tea, just because it's a hot drink.

Snuff, by Terry Pratchett.

> FAPPAN
I'd love to, but I'm sick, probably going to get a fever again, and a raised heart rate makes my chest feel uncomfortable

Sick. Caught a cold, having a cough, runny nose, the occsional fever and an overall crappy feeling.

Cities Skylines, Bloodborne
Shitting on the Treehouse stream with friends on Discord
Death Grips
To be determined
Tea
Accounting textbooks
/monster/ or /cuteboys/, haven't decided yet
I'm alright
Having a 3dpd is such a weird new feeling

EDF! EDF! EDF!

COSMIC FUCKING SMASH
then KoF XIV and Under Night In-Birth later in the night
Lesbian Dragon Maid
Iyo Matsumoto
Macaroni, cheese and chicken strips grilled sandwich
gonna make some screwdrivers later
new Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san chapters
2D grills with freckles
Dreading what NoA will do to the new Xenoblade and laughing hysterically at capcom's latest extreme jewing

Early levels act as a warm-up to the gameplay, and maybe help you score an extra life, a good powerup, or whatever. Also you can try to git gud

TIME TO FUMIGATE!

Being a Dragon Quest fan, I've become numb to all localization jewery. Every entry since 8 have either been a mess of a translation, or just not translated.

I finished Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere, very weird and unique game.
Texhnolyze, Armored Hunter Mellowlink
Lazerhawk, Vaporwave, Perturbator
Haven't eaten today.
Didn't drink anything either.
Been on NoFap for 2 weeks and I don't want to break my streak.
Broke my foot kicking my brother, now I'm on crutches. But otherwise I'm alright.

Thanks for reminding me not to get excited for DQ XI. I'm hoping the abysmal sales for DQ7 3DS kills any chance the series has in the west

Live-A-Live
My computer screen? Duh
Yoko Shimomura stuff
Cookies
Lemonade
This thread
Your mom xddd
Your mums insides

It just doesn't feel natural, like a scaling difficulty or something like that. It just comes out of nowhere, spears you like goddamn Goldberg and you're out.

XCOM2, EDF, Shadow Warrior 2, Payday 2, Redout… depends on the mood.
Monmusu
Justice and Chemical Brothers
Chicken Nuggets
A soft drink
Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro
I'll see what I'll find on /monster/ or /ara/, yesterday it was trap on tomgirl doujin featuring a Frank West cameo.
Just did a job interview, I'm really feeling it.

New Vegas
Stellaris
World of Warships(because I hate my life)
Considering re-watching Gundam UC as a whole.
Ace Combat OST mixed into one playlist
Chicken n rice
Coffee, Tea and maybe beer
The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare.
Idk, monster girls if I feel like it.
Content, but bored.

nothing, ygopro at best
house, julie and julia
klingon music
jerky for lunch, ramen for dinner, bananas when i'm hungry
water/beer/coffee
nothing
asians
starting tomorrow i've got tests/exams every other day
and of course i got banned from Holla Forums for 4 weeks for "shilling". i swear, it's impossible to discuss anything that isn't part of the hivemind without being branded a jew

The trap was straight and the tomgirl was a dyke who got lured in? I don't understand.

It's the spitting image of a catch-22:
Yeah, XI looks fun as fuck, but it sure as shit won't be treated well for the western version.

Practice makes perfect. Just keep trying til you figure it out. What game specifically?

Nothing
AGDQ
British rock music
Nothing
Water
Nothing
Nothing
Really bad, i stopped answering to my parents' calls because they call me for no reason repeatedly every day, today they spent 6 hours calling me repeatedly while i tried to sleep and when i decided to answer it was also for no reason. Haven't sleep in 3 days

Cave Story or Rimworld
LoGH
Cave Story soundtrack
Chow mein
Coffee
Tales of the Dying Earth
Squids
Like I need a haircut

There's a ton of examples but Heavy Metal Geomatrix for the Dreamcast. It was a snooze until they start doing 1v2 matchups and you just get immediately fucked by the AI endlessly comboing items and you're helpless because it's 1v2.

OSRS.
GTA SA myth hunting
Candlemass
Nothing yet
Water
Quest guides
Now that's a waste of XP
Like turning on GTA SA

DID YOU KNOW HE WAS SASHA'S HERO GROWING UP, AND NOW SHE'S CARRYING HIS LEGACY! WHAT HISTORY MAKING MOMENT!

Thinking some Red Orchestra 2, maybe some STALKER
Twitch cancer
Nocturnus, Insomnium
Chick fil e
various beers
stuff for class
exhentai.org/g/1017199/8f5d09a725/
good, got a new Mosin gonna probably try and clean the stalin syrup off of it - have the spam can open as well

I'm watching an Eddie Guerrero match, that means I'm part of Eddie's legacy!

nhentai.net/g/39362/

Path of Exile (I don't care what people say summoners are fun) and some Dark Messiah: Might and Magic later
Nothing, I have grown bored of most fotm animu so I may re-watch Robotech since I heard netflix got it
Shing02
Had some french toast I may make some pizza later Since making the dough is what take most of the time I have to choose soon
Dr. Pepper
The Overlod light novels, they're ok
>>>/ara/
Very good overall, my birthday is coming soon so that means dealing with family and the constant nagging that I should get married apparently I cant be happy has a 28 single man what the fuck fam

Nier: Automata demo.
Jewtube vids as usual.
Let it Die soundtrack.
I had spaghetti and meatballs for diner.
Energy drink.
This thread.
Almost 2 weeks /nofap/.
Furious, stressed, depressed, anxious. Other than that I'm great.

games involving chocolate chip ice cream
chocolate chip ice cream
the sounds of chocolate chip ice cream
melted chocolate chip ice cream
the biography of chocolate chip ice cream
>fappan
chocolate
chocolate chip ice cream

>eatan
bread

GTAV
Drifters
Minutes till midnight
Chicken
Vanilla sauce and Coca~Cola
Not much
Too tired
Tired, arms are hurting ;__;

Paper Mario TTYD
Nothing
COD MW2 Whiskey Hotel Theme
Pizza
Nothing
Brazil's page on wikipedia, I don't know why tho
Nothing
Little bit anxious as I'm travelling tomorrow, but still comfy asf

Nothing yet. I re set up my old 360 though so I'm tempted to play Skate 3 or FINALLY finish RDR. Even though I also have a gaming PC, Wii U, 3DS, and PS4. All with a massive backlog. I just don't know what to play
Nothing
Electric Youth/College
Not sure yet
Possibly beer later
My own post
Trying not to. Not even sure why.
Benzo withdrawal. My chin is irritated from picking at it like a meth-head.

WoW on a private server
Thinking about turning on a movie later, not sure what to watch though.
Megadeth, Municipal Waste Yeah, I know they're cucks, but I don't really care because it seems like 90% of musicians are libtards
Had a sub, gonna have some salt and vinegar chips later
Water
Nothing
Nah
Tired as fuck

Bummer man, hope you feel better soon.

At least drink a bit of water, man. Even if you just go to the sink and have a few sips, it's better than nothing.

I wonder what it would be like to masturbate using Hersheys chocolate sauce.
Would probably suck due it it being sticky.

Are you traveling to Brazil or something?

more?

No, I already live in Brazil

only have that pic

Pokemon Moon
nothing
Pink Season
Steak and Kraft Dinner
Water
Holla Forums posts
nothing right now
fine

It's just a case of me forgetting to eat and drink again. Happens sometimes.

jesus

reading through this feels like it's 2007

I don't know why you needed to say you have 3 useless boxes along with your PC and 360.
Emulate something, play doom wads, download something randomly from the share thread

Most creative types are. You need to really like taking dick up your ass in order to be successful as an artist.

Happens to me, too, until I kept snacks by the computer. Usually nuts and dried fruits, to keep it healthy

Very few good games came out after 2007, could be the reason

Probably because they don't see things logically.

FF14, but finished for today
Gonna watch some documentary or a let's play
nothing in particular
ate a cookie
water
teh chans
did it already, done for today
fine

Urban Chaos: Riot Response
Ghost in the Shell
Metal. Bathory, Megadeth, Candlemass, Trouble, Liege Lord, and Riot, to name a few
Cheeseburger
Captain Morgan. There was no more Sailor Jerry
Elric of Melnibone
Nah
Buzzed. Tonight will be good

Dark Souls
AGDQ i'm not donating but I unironically enjoy it
Leech
Had some lemon sole, pumpkin squash, risotto, peppers and now having a few biscuits
Coffee. Gonna be a long night
Web
Not tonight
Worried. Stressed. The works.

I got called a shill because I didn't want to reveal my identity (i.e. skin color); I'm a kneegrow. Holla Forums is impossible to reason with. They just want to bask in their supposed superiority.

Saging because my daily life is no one's business.

To be fair, Holla Forums gets flooded with shills due to it's nature as an anti-government board, so they get extremely paranoid seeing shills behind every corner.

/politics/ is a little better. Otherwise, Holla Forums has become a hivemind and betrayed its roots for the most part. It's pretty sad.

¯\(°_o)/¯

The current government is far from nationalist. To give fund terrorists in Syria when our own country is going to shit is not nationalist
kek

also Holla Forums isn't one person, lurk more and stop posting faggoty emoticons

What? Why would Holla Forums like the FBI?
Being anti-drug does not mean pro-War on Drugs, I've seen some arguments that favor unbanning drugs
Holla Forums does not define the nation as the government, it defines the nation as the people who comprise it. The Chinese had a whole bunch of different states yet they are still considered Chinese.

Zeno Clash or Bastion
Supposedly Victory Gundam but I can't be assed to actually watch the fucking thing
Vaporwave albums from this 12GB pack I downloaded over a year ago
Bagels and butter tarts
Water
Perspective Made Easy
Niggerdog is the best
Pretty good. Shoveling snow and practicing art for /agdg/ shit is comfy as fuck even if I'm still terrible at it.

Played Mount & Blade a bit, I dunno what to play now. Might play some Insurgency or maybe try Siege again.
Nothing
Power Metal compilation videos on the jew tube
Frozen pizza and sandwiches
Water and fruit juice
Just lurkan like always
Been jacking off to overwatch sluts lately.
Bummed that there isn't any MMO that is decent enough to spend some time on.

Do you guys have any hobbies that take you away from your PC?
I never had any hobbies besides playing vidya or generally dicking around on my computer and I thought to myself last night that since most current and upcoming games are going to be depressingly bad I might get into something else to dedicate my time to. I don't know what that would be though.

/k/ got me into firearms, so if you live in a country with loose gun laws you can go outside to the range.
You can also try self-improvement like getting /fit/ or learning how to cook, something practical that also takes time away from the computer.
I would also recommend /tg/ if you have friends but if you don't you're screwed on that part.

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus now, Pathfinder session later tonight.
KonoSuba S2 ep 1, or Marco Polo on Netflix.
Instrumental metal albums.
Dunno if I want to go try and make something or go get some food. Might make some bratwurst I guess.
Water
The Way of Man by Jack Donovan. Almost finished with it, and then I have some other books on the history and meaning of masculinity to read.
Vanilla ecchi and hentai.
Hungry. Tired. I should be preparing game notes for the game I'm running tomorrow. The last session didn't go so well because I wasn't sufficiently prepared.

My realist fucking nigger.

I wish all the MMOs now would try something different from trying to copy WoW
I know that feel. You could try buying a cheap instrument off the local classified section. If that is still too expensive, try origami, I know it sounds stupid, but it is something.
(checked)
Any albums in particular you're listening to?

>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIxCG3hlR4h7ItfNv0Nc8INDvr0-Wb_-f
here's the playlist I made of the albums I've found and enjoyed. I think there are some I like I forgot to add, but all the albums in the playlist range from not bad/decent to fucking amazing. My favorites are

I don't. Otherwise I would have bought a shitload of funs a long time ago.
I went to the gym regularly last year. I really liked lifting, but I stopped going when I got some financial shit I needed to take care of. Took away a lot of motivation to hit the gym and I haven't gone since.
I really need to go back to it though. I liked doing it.
I don't.

Rimworld
Always Sunny
The sound of my heater.
Soup.
Soup.
Rimworld.
I already went twice on those audio vids I found in /wx/. Unf.
I had actual plans for the day, but whatever. It don't matter. None of this matters.

reading, astronomy, pedestrianism/hiking, urban exploration, martial arts.

Sorry man, I don't know what to tell you. I'm stuck in the same place but I'm lucky enough to live here so at least I can have my guns.

Holla Forums has oekaki, so pull it up and doodle some shit. Your drawing probably be terrible like this one, but you might have fun.

will probably*
Can't delete the post because Holla Forums says I have the wrong password or some shit, fuck that.

Alright, will check those out later, thanks user.

So how much time do you have to play vidya after all that?
And how do you stay motivated to do it?

i don't play all that much vidya anymore, it's an occasional past time on days off work and weekends now more than anything.

Might try out Hex later, but otherwise not interested in anything
Fuuka, Little Witch Academia, Princess Tutu
Ambient and chill stuff
Pizza
Coke
The Bible, stuff on combinatorics
No
Okay

Professor Layton
Maid Dragon
Nothing
Nothing
Nothing
Kaiji
Waifu
Like killing myself

Some years back I started running, though I know that might not be for everyone. If you manage to get into any sort of passable running shape, you'll get a hobby that's not only good for your fitness, but as a result will also do wonders for your confidence as well.
A key component for me was listening to podcasts while exercising. At first it distracted from the feeling of impending death, nowadays it adds a nice layer of entertainment and makes the time pass swiftly.
Usually, when I'm not sick, I go running 3 or 4 evenings per week for about an hour (plus preparation and maintenance), so there's still a lot of time for vidya. Comfy games feel great after a run.

Endless Legend
Nothing really appeals to me right now.
Joe Rogan podcasts
Pork roast with vegetables.
Some iced tea
Old Mans War
Can't go wrong with big tittied chubby chicks
BORED AS SHIT. I've basically been stuck in the sticks since Christmas, and every day but Monday/Tuesday has been cancelled now that college has started back up. So it's looking like I'm starting the semester off with a 6 day weekend.

Want to leave but the fuse for 4 wheel drive is busted, all I have is 4 wheel low.

Never read anything by Scalzi before, how is it?

Its pretty good. Not as good as say, Starship Troopers or Black Company I think but not bad either.

mg2, initial d and maybe some puyo or bomberman
zeta, robot detective
soundtracks for the blind
it turns out i have celiac and can't eat any of the things i like so fucking nothing
tea
yu yu
muh husbando
went on a date with a normalfag yesterday and managed not to spill any spaghetti, so pretty good tbh
who's your main? pc or console?
we region free now motherfucker, start working on those moonrunes

i draw and paint outside a lot. skateboarding is also fun & has many of the same qualities i like in vidya. there are lots of fun things you can do outside without or in tandem with a computer user.

Shadow Hearts: From the New World after I digest for a bit. Finally going to take on The Gate and whatever lies beyond.
Nothing.
.hack//Sign ost. Glad that I found uploads for it all on KH Insider since pretty much every official song for it is blocked in the US on jewtube.
Just had some chicken and fries.
Coke.
Threads.
Pretty good for once. Cloudy weather out all today makes for good sleeping weather.

Seems kinda wierd.

Not much, played some Terraria, will probably play Neptunia over the weekend, don't care for weeb stuff but it's surprisingly good, just haven't had time to play it because of work.
Tutorials on game dev stuff: modelling, level design, coding. Also drawing, could never draw for most of my life but I can now do some not shit stuff now. Also been watching a bit of Yu-Gi-Oh ARCV sub.
Catching up on random streams I've missed.
Been eating healthy but had nothing in so I ordered some fast food chicken, still some leftover which I'll warm up.
Tea, also some cordial juice, very thirsty for some reason.
Nothing but I've got books backed up, cba reading for now.
I feel vanilla tonight, my tastes change day to day though.
Okay, tired but can't fall asleep, doesn't matter too much since it's weekend.

Coldsteel The .jpg
So fucking close

I'll be playing Siege with my cousin hopefully. He's sick and he's no fun to talk to when he gets sick.

Played some EDF earlier, but now it's Rainbow Six Siege. Been suffering through the renown grind for cosmetics for the past week, and I want my operators to look nice.
High School Fleet, anime about girls on boats
some classical shit
Beef dip sandwiches, shits so good
Dr. Pepper
might catch up on mongolian comics. I haven't felt the need to crack a real book in years
falling for the nofap meme
PRETTY FUCKING GOOD

> Eggman The The Eggman
> two middle names

ok that got a giggle outta me

Guild Wars. We finally got an active alliance and it owns Cavalon, pretty nice aside from being luxon untermenschen.
nothing atm but if I can find some good comfy documentaries about underwater life I may watch that
german marching songs
salad
coke
malazan series (it's pretty good but there's an uncomfortably high amount of poz and feminist nonsense. Nothing preachy, so it's bearable, just silly crap like promiscuity all over the place in supposedly stable societies, or female soldiers on the front lines. Also the writer seems to have a bit of a fat fetish and treats it as though it's normal. But aside from all that it's a pretty good fantasy series and probably would have come out even better if the writer hadn't grown up in a society that normalizes leftist shit.)
honey select
breddy good

You'd be surprised at what adults will do. Seen a few "Adult Daycare" shortbuses lately. While part of me wants to think it's for honest-to-goodness retards, a part of me remembers seeing news articles on Holla Forums about places adults can drop like $1000 a day to live as a kid again at daycare with toys and snack time and shit. I can only imagine Trump winning has pushed at least some libshits further into trying to find a "safe space" and bolstering popularity form demand to live carefree at a daycare, even in red states like mine.

Oh.

2016 was a great year but Trump winning was by far the best part of it. I can't wait for 2020.

rainbow six siege and trying to work through dishonored 2 but it's really physically slow
i watched a few episodes of Drifters its amusing
youtube.com/watch?v=kVW5rjA5O7U THERE'S NO SURRENDER
five guys
can of dew
tomboy hentai is my lifeblood
odd, i've been talking to some grill on tinder and i'm concerned that i'm getting along with them just because i haven't hung out with a chick in ages. but i gotta go out and see friends for drinks tonight so it'll take my mind off it

TWO WEEKS TILL ZERO.

wait how are municipal waste cucks, i thought they just liked to drink and party

HOW DID EVERYONE GO SO RIGHT WITH THIS GAME, it doesn't deserve to be as fun as it is

Trump + Brexit was a good combination. Here hoping Brits can actually successfully leave the EU and other European countries can start to leave and/or uncuck themselves too.

At the rate Canada's going, we in the US might need a northern wall too.

I suppose at least those boomers that buy adult coloring books aren't dropping anywhere near that price for something childish.

Canada is going through it's Obama phase, give it a few years and a Canadian Trump will come out of the wood work and fix your country.

It's sad when I'm a Millenial and even I don't wanna be caught dead either in one of those adult daycare centers or with those adult coloring books. I was 9 when I grew out of those and 30 year old manchildren and fatwomen are crying their hearts out because a man they don't like became president.

Far Cry 3 co-op mode, I haven't played it in ages, really fun when the host has a good internet connection. Best thing to come out of Far Cry TBH.
TotalCancer's video about the Jewtendo Switch
nothing
nothing
beer
Holla Forums and Holla Forums
BBC stuff
Not great. I want to move out of that house, I've been living in it since I was a kid and there are too many memories, I want to be somewhere else. it also doesn't help that the fucking gypsies forced the door last august but nothing was stolen. Earlier today I saw a car turning around my house and it freaked me out so I want to leave this place

Can you just annex Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal? The rest of Canada is right-wing and really white, it's just those three cities that ruin everything for the rest of the country because we use a direct popular vote. Take those three cities away and Canada becomes a paradise.

They started selling anti-Trump shirts.
Also Sabaton is cool.

Have you tried putting multiple chains and locks on the door?
You can also put bars over the windows.

oh i remember this shirt some one else showed it to me, its so stupid heavy handed even for something with punk roots

Almost as gay as watching TotalBiscuit.

Same. Perhaps it's a difference in where a millennial spends the bulk of their time to shape their view. I've been lurking (and later posting) on imageboards for a decade if not more at this point, so I'd wager that might be a factor. Meanwhile in the community college classes I went to, there were assloads of other millennial scum that seemed addicted to tumblr and were quite vocal about "not all mudslimes" and shit when France got attacked some time back (not sure how many attacks back, now). And let's not get started with the furry yaoi addicted landwhale I had to share a class or two with.

Glad that I got the bulk of my classes done before the education system got even more shat up. Came back for a single class I needed a year or two after the rest of mine (offered one semester every two years) and the place was pushing for STEM to become "STEAM" (because art is "just as important"), setting up campus safe spaces for triggered students (which baffles me; isn't the whole point of those slips you have to sign the first day of a class that "content may not be PC" that people taking the class accept that or will be forced to drop?), and blowing taxpayer money on training the faculty on how to properly deal with the triggered students, students coming out as fags to them, etc.

:^)
I apologize, this is by far the worst post I have even made in my life.

No please, tell us some stories.

I meant makes bcc which is close to bbc
This really is an awful post

Is there a story to all this?

Well, basically she's try to work her fetish into every fucking project, all of which had to be handled as presentations to the whole class. Granted, we'd all already signed those content slips and the professor was an oddball anyhow (I mean that in the best of ways; he was actually a really teacher, just kind of a dork that found weird shit to make lessons interesting) so it's not like we weren't seeing crazy stuff anyhow. Still, it became a point of dread at anticipating just how furfagged up her next project would be.

The most annoying thing though was that she would not shut up about her fetish if given a chance, and even made a point of proudly bragging about the fursuit she'd ordered (she even had photos on her phone of it) and how she was going to wear it to the next furcon that she would be going to with her boyfriend and son (not sure if they'd had him together or from a previous relationship on one of their sides). This old image remains true yet in my experiences. She was annoying as fuck, constantly made everything about her choice of fetish, and one of the people in class that sat next to me said she was also in his Japanese classes (which makes me sadly grateful to have not taken those classes despite having basically gotten free classes due to scoring well enough on placement testing, even if that has meant I am still an EoP).

Yeah I've added 2 locks.
My friends told me to get a dog but I don't think I can afford to have a dog now.

TBH I've stopped watching TB after he lost his mind over the US elections. I knew he had a shitty character but the way he reacted to the elections was crazy.

You mean if the 2 things are linked? I don't think so.

I don't understand why it cracks me up so much.

("Punks") support the mainstream candidates now. kek

Yep, punks are mostly just internet nerd leftists now who get really offended at things.

Jesus Christ that's like triple the degenerate in one person. I can't stand people like that, furries are the most scummiest retards on the planet.

I thought punks were leftists to begin with.

Might play some more Krosgmaga
Star Trek TNG
n/a
Spooky Cheetohs
Alcoholic Rootbeer. It's a little too sweet, but it gives a good buzz
Going to read up on some RPG systems for game day tomorrow
Fapped earlier after wasting entirely too much time trying to find decent material
Alright, honestly. Didn't have the most productive day, but I got to sleep in since I had a day off from work.

What I'm curious about is that that thing somehow had a kid. Not so much the details of how it happened (I don't want to know), but how anyone managed to even find it attractive enough to fuck without a condom (or a bag over the head, but I think the face was probably the least of her worries). Was it before she turned into a furry hambeast? Was it a case of it even being her kid to begin with? And did he have a choice about going to apparently upcoming furcon with his dear mother?

Well I mean as in liberal leftist. Punk started out as anarchists because they just wanted to be degenerates without the government trying to stop them.
Now punks are "anarchists" who rally in support for high taxes, gun control, etc.

I think it might be because the husband was desperate so he settled for some lardmonster. Which of course makes the kid screwed up because the mom is a degenerate and that kid is gonna be screwed up which continues the cycle.

They are only anti-government when the government in question tramples on what they like but if it's to get back at those evil right-wing bigots THEN the state is a-okay!

Is there anything more tragic than the shit that happened to Punk culture? They were one of the first subculture to fall to regressive liberal bullshit and now they stand for every single thing they used to hate, while still wearing the same uniform.

TEW 2016

Liberals crying about how big Trump's penis is on CBS

Nothing at the moment

Canada Dry, then some Whiskey Egg Nog later.

Donald Trump's The Art of the Deal, and The Kybalion

>FAPPAN
Nothing now Maybe to some Takatsu or Royal Kusonagi's dojinshi latter

Could be better. Probably go to my friend's house tomorrow and play the Yakuza 6 demo, or Shadow of Moldor challenge mode.

Well I think a big problem is that we never learned from punk. We know Punk died, but we never learned why or how. So far that seems to be the same thing with comics. People are saying "nobody reads comics anymore" but they're not looking into why people stopped reading comic books.
Right now it's happening to vidya, and while gamergate was great at first, it was killed when liberals decided they wanted to show how gamergate was the true liberals, and once again, they killed something by alienating the core audience, and then getting bored and moving on to something new.
Also on the subject of punk I am surprised with how well this song fits with modern college SJWs.

TB getting mad at his wife for voting for someone who wasn't Hillary was just awful. It just keeps reinforcing our terrible two party system

Overwatch, something on Retropie
Retropie setup tutorials
Pink Season, Lisa OST, Anything on this thread
Pasta and meatballs
Wine
Retropie tutorials
/bbw/
semester's about to start soon. a bit nervous.

what games on retropie, user?

What are you
SF2 on GGPO

Mina Girls Bicycling Club

ICe Ice baby~ Postmodern Jukebox cover

Singaporean food

Cappacino with choclate shavings on top

Obama's autobiography the book (before he was prez)

Drow Tales

Blue…

FFXV
Uchouten Kazoku, HxH
Yuri on Ice OST
Burgers
Water
Seven Days, Berserk
best boy
Breddy gud

Is this bait?

I just got an SD card today. So far, I got Super Mario RPG and Super Mario Advanced 4 (The GBA game that came with SMB 3).

I would like to try to get Doom and Baldur's Gate ported onto it, but version 4.1 on Raspberry Pi 2 is a bit of a bitch to work with. Especially since I can't download the newest updates due to the fact that I can't connect to the internet

VR games
nothin
embed related
pizza
coffee
nothin
yup
fuckin ready for this weekend

I tried alcoholic rootbeer a few months back. At first I hated it but towards the end I I was pretty neutral. It was best over ice I think.

Hope you're right. Trudeau is a jackass.

Is Siege actually good, or is it just tryhard esports good? I keep seeing people post about it here and I'm really surprised the game has lasted that long.
Also,
Patrician taste

It's just shit. If you give Ubisoft your money you should honestly consider suicide.

CAN'T CLEARY THE O'LEARY

O'Leary said he wants to distance himself from Trump

That's because he's a Jew hiding behind an Irish nom-de-goy

It's far too late for him to stop that. The memes are already forming.

O'leary is shit, he has said NOTHING about halting immigration and kicking out the anchor babies and rapefugees.

Does Canada have ANY remotely good possibilities for a pseudo-Trump leader, or is it likely to be another situation next cycle where all their choices are so bad someone like Turdeau wins and makes the place even worse?

Nope, and because of the way our political system works, you can't just have one guy showing up and using democratic votes to force change as Trump did, you need a systematic shift in an entire party or to grow a party from scratch.

How much of a fucking up can you be OP?

Sins of the Prophets. I stopped playing it because despite selecting a map with no Flood it spawned the Flood and the Flood are bullshit.

No sure what I'll play after that. Spartan Assault probably. In a Halo mood.

Videos on how much castles from video games would actually count as castles in the real world, and their failings to meet the requirements of castlehood.

And cooking videos on youtube.

The music from the vidya Sapiens (1986). It's impossible to get footage of the game in English, so I'll have to settle for the soundtrack. Which is one song.

I made a Victoria Sponge the other day. I've also got some left over Fried Chicken I made. Pics related. I'll be making a trifle later on today, and maybe some hoagies tomorrow as well.

Right now, water.

Information on Prehistoric, Stone Age man. And medieval cooking recipes.

Black women.

Like I should do a cooking course.

I know, the only good candidate for any party are leaders from parties that get less votes than the greens.

canada is eternally fucked.

I've been playing NuDoom. You niggers shit all over it, but I can't understand why. It's so much fun.

Well, good luck to you guys then. Hope Turd doesn't make good on the idea of helping Mexican illegals enter the country through the massive border Canada and the US share since Trump rightly wants to close the Mexican border.

I just wanted someone to dig up some stupid obscuro game with nigger women in it, not make people actually fap to the fucking things.

Was trying out some Moonbase Alpha with song scripts for a while, but that got old quick.

Was watching the 3rd to last episode of Scrubs there is no season 9.

Glaciers by Painted Palms

Ate a decent sub and some pizza.

Water.

Perhaps the Avatar comic I bought North and South part 1

Mating with Oni. HNNG my dick.

Alright, I guess?

Tried the demo some months ago, and bought it over the Christmas sale. Looking forward to it.

Just pirated Steep. Oh boy here we go.

what kind of sub

Turkey, cheddar, and swiss.

I like me some cheese.

Dota 2. My regular group is busy at the moment and I'm stuck with strangers who feed uncontrollably.
The OA. Great show.
Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack
Beef Jerky
Grape juice
The Goldfinch
Nothing, trying not to since my dong has lost sensitivity from throttling it so much. It'll heal, it takes about a week, but it's really difficult not to.
Fine. Got antidepressants that work. They aren't perfect but I feel more normal now, at least.

FUCK THESE UNSKILLED DOTA 2 PLAYERS

The titty ninja game on PC
Duckman and the Critic are old favorites
Various Blind Guardian albums
I just had Mexican take out.
Soda though I been trying to cut down
Trump:Art of the deal
Not really feeling the sad panda mood
I think I might be falling in love with one of the Senrans.

What?

Vanilla WoW
Nintendo Switch related stuff. I'm just curious.
Kraftwerk
Beef tamales
Milwaukee's best
This thread
To either furry porn or shota
Alright

I will agree that some of them do have a case of man-face syndrome.

Gran Turismo 3
Los Sopranos
Brotein bar
Milk
The Odyssey
I just wanked for over an hour to a video of some little Japanese girl getting fucked like crazy and creampied by two Jap dudes. I must've cum like 10 spurts, goddamn.
Dead inside.

Not bad, but Italian is top-tier. All others are mere pretenders.

The only blacks who are even the tiniest bit attractive are the ones who have been heavily caucasianized. The majority of them are hideous.

therefore raping slaves was good?

Yee

can't argue against that

That face is uncanny valley as fuck but still attractive.

Pokemon MMO
Was watching a Diablo 2 Speedrunner die 9 hours deep, then another die 7 hours deep
/tg/ podcasts
Just had a jammy dodger
Tea
Doom novel (white knighting faggot alert).
Dragon dildos
Tired. Recorded a podcast after dicking around with indie games for 2 hours. Now I want to sleep but my sleeping pattern is fucked.

In before no (you)s, enjoy your ctrl+fing lads

C&C Tiberium Wars and new vegas after
Nothing
Autism
Ice cream
Water
8ch
Nothing
Pretty good

All I want is a weeb gf (black edition).

fucking rip, how dedicated do you have to be to literally lose your life while speedrunning?

Die in game not IRL. These guys do daily 5+ hour runs and still haven't finished one Hell run yet.

You see something you don't like, rather that not look at it you run right up to it and start whining?

Just filter us if it's that upsetting user. Filter is there for a reason.

Hey man, I'm a brown person. Are you saying I should be going after your white women instead?

Hot women are hot. Doesn't matter the color.

Look, if you are going to race mix, at least make sure the person you are race mixing with has an IQ above 60.

fucking gross

No, therefore we would have all been better off if blacks had been left in africa and whites had focused on breeding more of their own kind

Will do!

This is going to descend into a Holla Forums vs Holla Forums spastic fit so quickly now.

I'm not either though. I just like sexy women.
Why do these extremist faggots want to control my penis?

go back to africa

Rest assured friend, I was not referring to you. Youse good peoples.

I AM A LECHER BITCH AND I WEAR THE X OF CASTIAGTION

I'm assuming you found them from Bloodlines as well? I have that album on my mp3 player myself.

Bayonetta and whatever else I feel in the mood to play at the moment.
YouTube and anime
Nothing at the moment. Maybe some metal.
Burger
Coke
Either Monster Musume or some JoJo
2d girls
Pretty good. Spent most of the day at the zoo.

She's not very large at all and has poor delt development, so steroids are pretty much out of the question.

If you can't tell we are being raided.

Yeah, I had never heard of them before playing it. Bloodlines was a goldmine for music. Lecher Bitch got stuck in my head and I listened to it daily for weeks. Even the ambient music that played in the hubworlds was awesome. I keep the OST on my phone to listen to while working.

Will the shilling ever cease?

I ain't african

siege is 100% surprisingly good, great destruction physics, actual tacticool shit, and gameplay that actually shakes up how every round is played, i'm convinced the game is a fluke by ubisoft

i love it but DO NOT buy it full price, the Damocles sword of ubisoft looms over it at all times and it is a multiplayer only game with a very weak terrorist hunt mode

Fear effect Retro Helix

Youtube videos on Nintendo switch

Nintendo switch news and predicted downfall

Ice cream

Gatorade

H.P lovecraft, before his work got fucked by that christ cuck editor of his

Tall women

Really good, I'm graduating college with no college debt and have 6 months left on my GI Bill, will pursue MBA in finance and work for a bank, become a far right George Soros

Titan Quest
Shakugan No Shana and AGDQ
Music
Nothing
Whisky
Nothing
My waifu
Like I want to die.

Working through my fuckhueg backlog, currently on Talos Principle. It's really good, puzzles are pretty clever, story's interesting, and the world is absolutely beautiful.
Started getting back into anime, currently watching Nichijou.
Synthwave all day every day
Whatever's available, I ain't picky
Water with lemon and Earl Grey
College textbooks
>FAPPAN
Can't, don't want to anyways
Kinda depressed lately, even though most everything in my life is going pretty well. Which only makes me feel worse because I think that my sadness/depression is illegitimate.

t. left wing faggot who appeared out of nowhere after you lost the election

I voted to Trump.

for*, pardon my Русский.

Que?