Stardew Valley by Chucklefish Games - TBA
BlazBlue by Arc System Works - TBA
New Frontier Days: Founding Pioneers by Arc System Works - TBA
Story of Seasons by Marvelous - TBA
Arcade Archives (SNK Titles) by Hamster - TBA2

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/folyqa/status/820302027737612288
gamereactor.eu/grtv/?id=281343
extremetech.com/gaming/215103-sony-to-skip-playstation-vita-2-blames-mobile-gaming-for-handhelds-decline
please
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I didn't even think about the fucking preordering when I knew the infodump would come last night. Went to work then struggled to remember my Amazon login for a few 3 hours. Got a preorder down but I don't think I'll be that high in the queue to be honest unless people really aren't ordering until they've come home from work. Preordered Zelda which looks like garbage, Mario Kart 8 which I played to the death at launch on Wii U and Arms which looks fun, and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 even though the first game was garbage. Not much else available to preorder at the moment. Want a pro controller prolly.

that's lunch for like 20 American days !

I've get fear-of-missing-out pretty bad. It's like a bad symptom of working at GameStop and seeing good games never get restocked.

I'm tempted to pre-order shit now, but I'm also quite worried that Nintendo will fuck this up hard in the next 2 months.

Well this is a new low.

There's a thread already, retard.

i thought they had learned their lesson what the fuck

Because we know how that worked out for the Wii U, right? What that means is that the game actually gets delayed by a year and a half, and nothing else gets released in the mean-time.

That launch lineup is pathetic. I'm not sure I should even bother getting one until at least Q3.

more games than ps4

No console has ever had a good launch lineup.

Cool mem brah. You won internetz.

Near-threadly reminder to not preorder. Not because the Switch is bad, but preordering consoles in general is stupid. Give it a month at least, and a year recommended. That way all the launch shovelware gets cheap, the console won't have potential hardware failures and you can get games and accessories used for cheaper. You have more to gain by waiting, and if you're impatient go get a 3DS and hack it.

That said, the lineup and announced games aren't too bad. If you bought a Switch by the end of the year you'd have plenty to play, though a lot of it is on other systems.

Not going to touch this thing until I know how great pirating becomes on this system. I suspect Jewtendo to try something to stop piracy and it will be more agressive then with the 3ds.

Pre ordering anything is stupid you fucking retard.
Buying consoles at launch is stupid.
Buying consoles in current year is stupid

Oh well. All I was expecting was a nice meal and a blowjob for my birthday. A $300 paperweight is a bonus I guess.

Preorders are already sold out user. You can get it day one when nobody else is selling theirs yet, supply is limited and every faggot wants one. It's the best period to demo or just flip the console without much loss, if you need to do either. There has never been a smarter time to preorder.

Where is all this cancer coming from?
We barely had 2100 IPs a month ago.
In one we got 250

If that was the launch color scheme, Id preorder, the black looks dull.

can Nintendo finally fuck over Scalpers and launch with over 10 mil in the US alone on launch day?

Top kek. besides, in most countries it will be cheaper to import from japanese sites, at least in canada. watch scalpers scalp power cords.

I bought 2 xbox ones, 4 ps4s and a wiiu and with the money i made i bought myself a pc with a gtx 780/core i5 4670k plus a corolla then stored some in the bank.

I did not say yea or nay to scalping, on that nintendo is shit when it comes to manufacturing rates.

i just wanted to brag

Not necessarily a financial flop because Zelda and the sheer amount of nintendrones, but on a personal basis for anyone with integrity

Thats very few people these days.

I don't understand why people buy nintendo systems at launch when they always get a price drop in less than a year and the games always get delayed. Does anyone not remember how many fucking times "PREASE UNDURSTANDO" happened with the Wii U?

Fucking why though

I'm a nintendrone and even I think that guy is retarded.

For about 30 seconds I had hope and whimsy. Its gone again. Fuck everything

Pirating Zelda on Wii U so no Launch buy.
Splat2n is tempting but paid online is 100% bullshit so I might skip it completely. I bought the Wii U with only Splatoon and it was worth it because of online but fuck Nintendo for this nickle and dime kikery.
I learned my lesson with Xenoblade X, I'll just pass on this for a while.
Awakening/Fates garbage with nothing else
fuck, i might cave
they haven't had a good game since Phantasia
I pray, I fucking hope they've learned how to optimize their games at this point. Please run better than buttery smooth 15fps.

Get rid of those ugly fucking button/stick colors, and I'd be all over a purple fucking switch after a price drop, maybe CFW, and some games come out of it. Miku Cyan would be nice too.

Are you ready for an Adventure Island f2p endless runner OH BOY I'M NOT!

Yeah, ultimately having some fucking video games would make any shit console good. But nintendo man, they just did everything they could to keep the thing from ever getting a videogame.

I just want to know if Breath of the Wild will have dual audio, or if the copies with jap audio will have english translation

Anyone know if this is true or where this image came from?

That is a major improvment on the face buttons and color choice.

Look at the belly on japan closely, it is shopped. Badly.

see

Yeah that is what I'm assuming but I can't find anything someone sent it to me with a PBS link he said he got from twitter.

There is you problem.
The P stands for "Propaganda"

I fucked over GameStop today when it came to Ebay Prices on most of the WiiU games. I barely used my WiiU and even if I don't want the Switch I can pull out the money and buy a shit ton of Steam Gift Cards. I got the console and the games for $150 but I was able to Pay the switch in full but also Zelda. Worse case I will have $264 in gift cards.

Thanks for directing me to the post right below mine that was a response to me.

Here is the tweet confirmed for fake.
twitter.com/folyqa/status/820302027737612288

No. The only game that might be good is Fire Emblem Warriors, and that is only if the cast isn't just fucking awakening and fates.

PAID ONLINE

That list does not contain No More Heroes 3 and Shin Megami Tensei 5. They are worth giving a damn. And possible Monster Hunter Switch.

Actually right now it looks like Xenoblade 2 is being done by NOE so there might still be hope for it.

Too many retards…

I don't wanna hope, the scars are too fresh.

Don't lump me in with that dipshit. I'm a Nintendrone and I'm not buying this shit until it's been out for at least a year and still looks good.
I'm a pretty big time Nintendrone, but even if the Switch looked like solid gold (it doesn't), preordering a console is fucking stupid. It's stupid enough getting a console at launch, let alone preordering one. If there aren't 10 really good games out yet, the console isn't worth owning yet.
Wait for the good games, wait for the price drops. That's the only real way to do it.

Also, the Switch Pro controller looks like dogshit. The Wii U pro controller was perfect. If I wanted an XBox controller, I'd buy one. I like the Wii U pro controller because it is a symmetrical controller with the sticks on top, which is all I ever wanted. If you think the Switch pro controller looks better, shoot yourself.

Where have you been friend?

It isn't anything substantial yet all we know is a VA from Xenoblade teased about working in Xenoblade 2. So it looks like maybe it will have a british cast like the original, which would strongly suggest NOE.

Fucking. Mad.

Yeah I think the switch is going to kill the Vita unless Sony does something.

Well it's not entirely stupid to get it at launch. You'd be poised to immediately take advantage of the first exploits for piracy.

That's what happens when a hardware company announces a console as LEGACY hardware.

You can't kill a dead console.

Any of those games could have been just fine on the WiiU that already had an established userbase.

Yeah but in Japan it's not dead at all and that is where all the new games come from now. So if the Switch kills it in Japan it will really die.

Oh, Ubisoft is back to working with Nintendo? Are they actually going to release it on time, or are they making next gen ports first?

Ubisoft always hops on new consoles immediately. Rayman got fucked because it got delayed past the new console smell.

Yeah but Sony already announced they won't be releasing another handheld and 3rd part support can only go so far. They said the same thing with the PSP. The problem is if they say that enough people will stop developing for their handhelds because it looks like Sony isn't committed (and they aren't).

That shit almost never happens anymore. Wii U and 3DS took fucking forever to crack. Consoles don't really get cracked on launch anymore. It would only really possibly help if you bought one, updated it immediately so it can play games (since they always need a fucking launch update now), and then leaving it in your closet for a year or two.

Nobunaga's Ambition was one of very few games that Tecmo Koei did not localize. Tecmo contined to support and still supports the Vita. See: Berserk musou game coming out this year. The Vita's not even dead yet. It's getting consistent releases until at least August.

Not to mention Nobunaga's Ambition is a big flagship series for them.

It carried the platform from 2013 to now.

The clear plastic makes it look like it has a shitty finish.

Quality shit, mate

Thanks.
I made it in hopes of more people reading the manga.

Desert Punk is awesome.

I've given up hope for nintendo doing quality translations anymore.

I'm usually not too critical of translations, but they botched the Fire Emblem IF one so badly. Most characters are actual caricatures of themselves.

Since when was Holla Forums full of fucking sonyggers? What happened?

Vita has been around since 2011, the hardware is showing age. Nearly all of the games KT released for the vita were multiplatform with other Sony consoles. The hardware has already been strained to the point that several releases have been canceled entirely for western release (not just because Sony money) due to framerate issues they apparently decided they couldn't resolve. Sony has a problem with their handhelds in that they think they'll get the installbase of Nintendo in one generation with no strong pulls content wise. While I do agree that 3rd party support has been amazing for the vita and kept it afloat most dev studios are going to develop for a console they know will be around for a while. The vita isn't going to be that for much longer.

I don't have a Sony console and even I think the Switch will flop.

This might as well be the last generation of consoles.

It took a while for the 3DS to be blown wide open, but wasn't the 2.5 or whatever exploit found relatively early?

We grew up.

Which is funny, because many games' frame rate issues can be solved with higher clocking speeds. Anyway, you completely missed my point. In the case of TK, Sony's "legacy platform" statement meant nothing, as they kept the games coming. I'm upset that Nobunaga's Ambition wasn't one of them. Maybe it didn't do that well in Japan. I don't know.

not to mention the arbitrary censoring of stuff that didn't matter.

Harold was about the only character who was anywhere close to the way he needed to be, but I chalk that up strictly due to his actor.

None of those are going to be released this year.

In case of SMT5, its existence isn't even confirmed considering how Atlus dealt with SMTxFE on Wii U

you are triggered over you dear Nintendo being criticized so you retort to "SONNYGERS THAT MUST BE IT YOU ARE ALL SONNYGERS THIS IS MY NINTENDO SAFESPACE REEEEEEEEE"

It's a, maybe, 20 second event that you have the option of doing. Like, goddamn. Stop taking so much shit for no reason.

I didn't miss the point, I covered that at the end.
The reason I brought up the multiplatform releases is that most people are only going to buy a game once and won't choose the "inferior" version (in that the vita releases are normally plagued with slowdowns and stutter). They still develop for the vita but eventually (rather soon, guessing 2018 or mid 2019) they will reach the limits of what the hardware can do at stock settings and have to drop support for it, completely separate from Sony's earlier claims.

Atlus has an SMT website up that lists an unannounced 3DS project but lists SMT V as an "HD project" which could mean it won't be Switch exclusive.

Only good thing about the Switch pro controller is it's matte finish. I hate getting fingerprints on my Wii U Pro.
Best thing about the right stick being on the top is claw gripping the right side of the controller and having your thumb on the buttons. It makes playing action games much easier, because you can turn the camera as you fight.

This is why I hate normalfags in what was once niche or "undesirable" hobbies.
They fuck up everything.

I also hadn't bought a Nintendo game since Treehouse did mutilated Fates.
Nintendo is dead to me.

The vita version wasn't cancelled; it just wasn't localized. The Asian release of Sphere of influence Vita ver. had english subs tho. Someone just needs to take the PC versions of Ascension's script and inject it into the jap vita version like other non-localized vita ports

You didn't cover my point at all. You made a separate statement. Of course the Vita isn't going to be supported when a new option is available. That wasn't my point. What I had said was that despite "legacy platform" statements coming from Sony, the device was still supported. Multiplatform or not, the Vita was still supported. With many releases, it was on the Vita before even being made multiplatform.

Again, the focus here was on Nobunaga's Ambition. TK kept releasing games for the Vita. They just didn't release NA out west for it. Why, I don't know. If your argument is because it was less capable, then my response is: What the hell does that have to do with a localization? The game is already out. It's been out since 2015.

Additionally, I don't know what you meant by Sony trying to get Nintendo's audience. It's clear as day that the two customer bases are drastically different.

Same thing, considering I was referring specifically to the localization.

Again, I ask: What does hardware have to do with a localization? And to make a claim that it's been strained would imply that developers have made the most out of the console. That can't be true. The few actually optimized games on the platform were first-party. The Vita dealt with mostly budget titles.

Then they go and glorify acrual pedophiles openly and push for pedo acceptance.

Sony announcing that the vita was a legacy platform didn't mean anything when Sony announced it but they will be unable to actually support it for much longer for reasons entirely separate from Sony's announcement.
The Vita is still currently supported because it is still considered viable for some games hardware wise. Several releases that were on the vita or multiplatform were changed to a different console/nonvita exclusive when localized. Apparently KT decided it was more viable to release Nobunaga's Ambition in English as a Switch exclusive, what was their reasoning? Sony has announced they will not be making another handheld. They may miss out on vita releases (both JP and localizations) they may otherwise have gotten because people don't want to enter/continue a market for a dying console. Since there will be no new hardware from Sony (even though currently the vita is mostly capable) it is more likely that people wanting to develop for handhelds will now go to Nintendo because they haven't (yet) ended their handheld line.

The vita version localization of Digimon World Next Order was canceled and made a PS4 exclusive because they decided the vita wouldn't be able to handle whatever "improvements" they were making to the English release in addition to the problems it already experienced in the original JP release (probably isn't true but that was their reasoning). That would be under localization.

Well of course molesting actual children is harmless. Jerking off to drawings of children though that normalizes pedophilia that shit is messed up.

Every freaking time.
Same people that are disgusted with headpats and lolis always defend real pedophiles and justify the abuse of actual children.

The dream is over.

No More Heroes 3 isn't in development and SMT5 most likely just started development. They aren't releasing this year, user.

MonHun games are all the same anyways.

Aren't the Japanese "MMO" monster hunters paid online? Also won't you be able to use something like xlink kai to get around the entire paid online thing since the switch still has local multiplayer?

I don't know if I feel exactly the same way, but I was never that big on Nintendo to begin with. I definitely don't care much for them now. Got burned on my Wii U purchase, FE:IF was good in some aspects and shit in others, and Pokemon Moon was an improvement over the previous 2 games, but I was still left unimpressed. Not feeling the Nintendo love. The 3DS was a disappointment, especially compared to the DS.

Bamco's reasoning is bullshit(also, source?). They just don't want to release shit. They're ceasing to produce copies of their Asian/English releases as of now.

Sony made that announcement in 2015. The same year that the game came out on the Vita in Japan. It still saw a PC localization the following year. And again, KT localized many other titles regardless of that announcement. At what point would it have been seen as non-viable, while everything else they localized is fine? Also, source?

As for the games coming to the Vita today, most are games that are either A) Being localized, having been released previously, or B) Games that have been in development for a while already. The games coming out now are not entirely new. It's not seen as a viable platform for new games, for the most part. It's still support because those games had been planned to be released and are finally coming.

So again, yes, developers will move to a newer platform. That wasn't my point. We're not in disagreement on that matter.

That's pretty fucking awful.

A true hunter hunts alone.

What do you expect from neofag?

I've never really been, so I didn't have expectations.

Fuck you

Yes, though it was china though.

Technecly monster hunter can be played alone and now you have the fix cats AI do you do get some help, it used to be where they were really shit.

Just an additional note to that Digimon World: Next Order statement: Bamco had a localization of that game. As in, the game was translated. It just wasn't finished and made available. The actual english translation in the game. They just chose not to release it.

it was a bunch of weebs on Holla Forums who bitched about it until it was removed.

I'm not defending it? He just said MH sucked.

I'm speaking in general. Not at anyone outright here.

Source for Bamco:
gamereactor.eu/grtv/?id=281343

They are claiming actual enhancements.

Those two sentences were actually supposed to go with the sentences next to them, I split them poorly. I wanted them to be read like this.

I'm guessing you mean the source about Sony not releasing another handheld?
extremetech.com/gaming/215103-sony-to-skip-playstation-vita-2-blames-mobile-gaming-for-handhelds-decline

If you meant the source for end of support, I didn't mean for that to come off as authoritative and was a guess based on how long previous handhelds have been supported.

Yeah I saw that too and played it. It was probably planned to be in an Asian English release but remained unfinished when Bamco announced the game as a PS4 "exclusive"

So has anyone of you has ever been as far as decided as to go do look more like buy this shitty console?

Are you retarded? Goons are from somethingawful, not neofag.
Also SK is a shit game series

I don't know why I keep saying Switch exclusive when it isn't.
Why did they decide the console they wanted to release the game on was the Switch?

They're all part of the same shitty tree to me.
It's all cancer in the end.

No I meant the source for TK saying they weren't localizing Nobunaga's Amibition on the Vita because they would rather do it on the Switch. If you don't have one, then fair enough, but I don't think the point stands.

As for the PS4 version of Digimon, it does have graphical enhancements, but I'd be more willing to chalk up their lack of localization to laziness, considering they literally have it translated right now. All they'd have to do it edit it. Future PS4 ports weren't uncommon, so it wouldn't have been hard to localize the Vita version earlier and release a PS4 enhanced version later.

I don't know why you'd hold off an immediate release just to hold the game off for PS4 a year later. They didn't do that for Gundam Breaker.

I'm watching that video now, and the enhancements to difficulty and whatnot could be included in a patch. Hell, wasn't there a patch recently that added Digimon?

That doesn't make sense, and doesn't explain the lack of an Asian/English release that was pretty much done. I do see that they added English voices, though. That's could be a nice feature.

Then why mention it?

Just fucking learn Nipponese and there, no problems.

There's still the problem with the game being bad.

That takes six years.
Not many have that time.

Oh, I don't have any source for that being TK's reason, it was speculation. I was questioning why they essentially canceled a (presumably working) Vita release to make their English console debut for the game on the Switch instead of the vita where it had previously been published.
I did imply that I believed it was because they thought the vita didn't have a viable enough lifespan remaining for them to bother though I suspect it may just be them trying to get Nintendo fans in on the series.

at that point you might as well join treehouse and do the translating yourself

So at the absolute best, there's pretty much no reason to buy this console before the Holiday 2017 when the bulk of the releases are out?

Does nintendo get some masochistic joy out of shooting itself in the foot repeatedly by gimping the potential money they could make? They tried to jump in early on the "Next-Gen" scene with the WiiU having a good year on the PS4 and Xbone, and they dropped the ball by having no games or ports that ran better or were cheaper on other systems. And then continued to fumble this ball for the next 2 years, fucking up beyond comprehension and common business sense.

The only two things the Console was an immense hit for was Splatoon and SM3DW, everything else was a flop or a massive under performance on what they thought it would, and that's the few exclusives the system actually had, its not like they were Sony or M$ where they can survive exclusives tanking by making bank on 3rd party Cash cows like COD, the HAD to survive with exclusives, and they either didn't properly advertise these games, played to the wrong crowd when a lot of money was on the line, or just said "fuck it" and released absolute shit. The Switch already seems to be the same story. You would think if a console released halfway into the lifetime of 2 other competing consoles, it would have a large launch library to make up for lost time and add value to the system. I guess Nintendo figured that having a bunch of games off in the distance would intice people while they played around with the "feels like you're holding a glass with ice in it" feature, just like they thought the promise of games would be enough for people so eager to try out the "watch TV and play the game on the tablet portion at the same time!" on the Wii U

I don't think I have to tell you guys this, but don't buy this piece of crap, a lot of you fell for the Wii U meme early on and got burned, wait it out, if there's solid titles on it in the future you want to play, go for it, but as it stands this thing is pathetic, and a retarded business move by nintendo

I see. I understand. If that game flops on the Switch(which I wouldn't be surprised if it did), I'm going to be even more upset. That lifespan point might have stood water if TK didn't release pretty much everything else under the sun on the Vita. Warrior titles, Gust titles, Attack on Titan, Toukiden, etc.

Treehouse doesn't employ translators they just have a bunch of failed writers who look at the game and assume what the plot is.

shit, i can do that

Translation is crap. I'd rather teach people the language for them to understand by theirselves than change and screw the source text.

You can just play the nip version and imagine what the moonrunes mean and end up with something better than a Treehouse "localisation".

I rather play games that are translated by the DUWANG chink than Treehouse.

Do we know yet whether or not previous wireless controllers will still function on the Switch? Would be cool if you can still sync up the Wii U pro controller with the Switch and I imagine when Smash finally get released, they'll have an option to use the Gamecube adapters.

What are you fucking 90 years old? Chances are your a NEET with all the time in the world on your hands.

He means he's lazy and/or has little free time.

If he has little free time he shouldn't be spending it shitposting.

Are there even USB ports on the thing?

There definitely are on the dock no idea about the actual machine.

There's a microUSB on the bottom, but not sure if that's ONLY for charging only or if it can carry data as well. They didn't specify.

Naw that is a USB-C not a microusb.

All it would need is Bluetooth, and I remember hearing a rumour that it uses Bluetooth for the joycons. The only wireless Nintendo controlller that doesn't use it is the Wii U gamepad, which uses 5GHz wifi. The Switch has that as part of the ac standard.
As for the gamecube controllers the dock has 2 USB ports on the front and one in the back. It should just werk.

FFS: please use archive.is.com (use archive.is)/articles/165115/nintendo-switch-controller-options-compatibility-what-controllers-support-the-switch#.Sxrd819mR

Where the hell is Pokemon?

If the other thread is anything to go by
Then it means that Pokemon main games won't be for the Switch. Which means Nintendo is gonna keep kicking the 3DS horse for a bit longer

Switch will have friends, it just won't use the same method as the 3DS.
More likely they'll make a new Mii app.

The parental controls video mentioned that it locks out the whole system, not just the player, so I wouldn't be surprised if there's an Xbox/PS4 user account system going on, and you add friends that way.

What the fuck man

The dog looks comfy to control, even when split. The extra grip thing is a must if you want to use it without the main controller dock.

Also, anyone counted how many buttons there are on the full JoyCon controller? There's a second god damn dpad.
Maybe now console games can have more intricate button schemes instead of quick equip wheels and environment dependent actions.

Sticks aside the Joy con looks pretty comfy, but the stick below the buttons? What? Why?

Wow, this is a lot of buttons.

Now when you're playing multiplayer, you always want the right hand one, so you can open the home menu whenever you're losing like the dog you are :^)

As I said, with this many buttons, maybe there'll be some games that utilise it and have lots of FUN

What do you want?

Backwards comparability with the abomination that was ever single controller for the Wii? Backwards compatibility with the Wii U pro controller? Symmetric stick layouts is shit for anything other than FPS games, which area actually shit on anything other than mouse and keyboard.

finally we can have a proper port of arcade.

so, do the lights use different colors for players 5-8 or what?

Where does it say 8? I know ther's 8 CONSOLE local, but I've only heard/seen 4 coop on one console.

Unless it's something stupid, like L and R JoyCon have 4 players each, totalling 8

Dreamcast

1 game worth playing its bomberman
nothing worth mentioning till most likely next year splatoon 2 maybe but again is effect by paid online
Region free is probably the only positive of this whole mess, but bet your ass nintendo won't have do shit by putting English subs in their Japanese versions. I can already see the rape happening to breath of the wild Na version but it did have subs but I doubt those were in game subs and were put over the video in question it would actually be pretty decent if they were ingame

also nintendo doing their fake supply and demand bullshit along side with the rumor gamestop having shortage.

Why are consoles so fucking bad holy shit. EVEN THE PS3 AT 600 FUCKING DOLLARY-DOOS AT LEAST CALL OF DUTY 4 WITHIN A YEAR AND THAT WAS ALRIGHT, AND IT HAD BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY

My biggest fear is that Monster Hunter 5 Ultimate will be made NS-exclusive. T-they wouldn't do that right? I mean they know it's sold leagues better on the 3DS than the WiiU before with MH3U. They wouldn't try that, r-right guys?

They generally stick to one console so that everyone with the game can play on the same online service. 3U was on the Wii U and 3DS, but they shared online capabilities. Also you needed the Wii U for 3DS online.
The Switch will probably have it's own, DeNA provided servers. I don't think it'll be compatible with the 3DS's network. If it comes out on the Switch it'll be Switch exclusive.
Also if they made it compatible with 3DS they'd lose out on online multiplayer charges.

But no R button sadly

How can Nintendo expect people to use this thing by itself? There's like an inch between the stick and the face buttons and it looks extremely uncomfortable to use. The only game that really uses them is that awful-looking party game

I see you didn't make a mistake.

We should aspire to higher standards user

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS
I've been looking for this shit for years! Now to wait for the knockoffs.

I'm shitposting, but I understand subtly is difficult to read when we live in a world where Kuchera is still employed.

Fuck that, I fell for the wii u and it had more going for it.

This has less games and Spla2n would require PAID ONLINE to be enjoyable. I didn't rush to buy a wii u either and Nintendo were quick to abandon the people who gave them money. My wii u controllers charger broke, Nintendo were so quick to abandon the wii u they don't even sell replacements. Fuck Nintendo Iwata was obviously the only thing holding it together.

I hate that numale squeaky voice so much. It sounds simultaneously apologetic, whiny and entitled.

Rayman was finished and ready and they delayed it 8 months despite public protesting from the Dev team.

Of course not. It was guaranfuckingteed that the neon colour would be of a higher value than the grey one when all is said and done. Same with wii, DS, all the peripherals and shit too. Red is worth $$$.

Doesn't matter. It will flop.

None of those games you listed even came out during the Wii U's first year on the market, let alone at launch.

That's the damn point. I waited and still got screwed over.
Lessons learned.

Where were you during the Dragon's Crown 'controversy'?
Neogaf is all about those fully matured, big tittied lolis.

You waited to see what came out, saw what came out and bought a system when it didn't have a lot shit you wanted? Are you a retard, user? I never bought a Wii or Wii U despite between the two there being a good 30-40 games I really want to play; plus the homebrew potential would be nice.

That's probably the only reason to buy a Switch in the future too, the homebrew scene.

didn't backwards compatibility contribute to that $600 price?

That last one is only true in the case where the person you're having sit down is interested and engaged, and most people who don't vidya at this point are ignoring it intentionally and so would only have negative things to say.

That being said, in the rare occasion you run into someone who is interested, who is engaged, it's always fun to hear and see that initial learning process for the first time.

that's what killed it for me too

Yes, as sonyggers will refuse to admit. They removed PS2 compatability in every version since and instead let you buy them on their shit shop for ~20-40 bucks a pop. Sony is trash, they push almost every shitty thing in the industry. Fuck anyone who supports them.

Nah. I didn't get burned with the Wii U. It has plenty of good games. More than I can say were released for the PS4 which is my dust collector at the moment. The Switch has a par for the course launch, with one exceptional standout launch title that will last a good while. It has games coming out in the next few months that will last a good amount of time, and at E3 they've been hinting that they have a lot more new stuff to show. I doubt the E3 stuff will release by the holiday season, probably more into Q1 and Q2 of next year, but still. It already has around 5 decent titles revealed so far, thats better than the Bone, the Wii U or the PS4 had at launch time. The only thing worth bitching about is the paid online, and we don't even know how much it costs yet or what it exactly entails. I will wait to reserve judgment on the system instead of sperging out like some console warrior autist.

The launch models had real PS2 inside them. Sony quickly switched to software emulation for backwards compatibility, which wasn't perfect,but but still ran most of the popular PS2 games flawlessly. The software emulation was removed from all models after the MGS4 bundle.

The software emulation added zero cost to the hardware. Even though all PS3s can have the same hardware that would allow for PS2 emulation, Sony removed that feature so they could release PSN bundles and charge you again for the same games you already paid for once.

All models of PS3 are will play PS1 games

It's like they're saying
"what are you doing masturbating to fake kids when you could be fucking real children in the ass?"

I mean i'd kill loli-lovers and pedophiles pretty much equally but goddamn hypocrisy just pisses me the fuck off.

Meanwhile in japan.

neat
what are these?
The bottom right is Disgaea 5, but those other two I don't recognize.
Bottom left could be I Am Setsuna or whatever the fuck, but what's the middle-right?

I think mid-right is Nobunaga's Ambition?

There's like a tons of arms R34 already

One is Setsuna.

Just filter him and move on.

We warring states now
I've already played Sphere of Influence but if they're coming out with a new one that'd be cool as fuck

I was interested but the online paid bullshit is a dealbreaker. I could renounce the multiplayer games but at this point it's just Zelda the only thing I'm interested in and I'll probably play it on the Cemu.

the people on Holla Forums really do have the shittiest taste.

Wasnt Bomberman's "microtransactions" actually just ingame currency?

That forth image is from Fire Emblem Awakening.

This just in, post quality continues to drop.

The people in this thread I swear… This console needs to bomb right out of the gate so they immediately remove paid online to compensate. Wishful thinking I know, but the worse it does the better initially at least.

Switch is a day 1 buy for me just for Zelda.

Why? Just get it on the WiiU.

Yeah. There was no evidence or confirmation of Micro-Transactions. People just assumed that because it uses an In-Game coin currency, that is also used to buy items.
Its just shitty bait.

That sure is better. I would love to get my hands on DQH1+2 as a launch title.

He probably doesn't got one

With the right marketing push the Switch will become a big success and developers will support it. I don't want another WiiU.

It seems unlikely that someone who would consider buying the Switch day, and announce that intent on Holla Forums, wouldn't have a WiiU.

I wouldn't be so sure. I have heard a lot of people who dont own a Wii U announce big interest in the switch after the direct.
A lot of people love Zelda, and the Wii U never carved its own Zelda titles like the other systems did. Wii U not being a big seller, a lot of people would probably rather go with the new console than bother with the old one to get Zelda.

I skipped the Wii U because it only has Splatoon.

I only got a Wii U for Splatoon. Feels woomy, man.

They're already marketing it more than the Wii U, and marketing towards manchildren/adults so they're doing okay so far.

Be honest, you'd rawdog Rapp and fill up her womb with your baby juice.

No. I don't want AIDS.

Indeed.

I dunno, I love my Wii U Pro controller but the glossy finish just pisses me off to no end. I do wish they'd kept the same layout though with the Switch controller (and with the right Joycon as well).

to be fair, any zeldashit AT LEAST keeps its value, especially collectors editions

I am still getting this at launch so that I can play the definitive version of Zelda. Once I complete it, I'll turn it off until Splatoon comes out and/or I can get Bomberman and Puyo Puyo for cheap. What's the problem?

I got one.

And I'm ready for Splatoon 2.

It's the hard knock life, for us. A fantastic fresh new game yet to be explored and expanded upon in sequels, drove into the ground by fee kikery. May god have mercy on their souls, and may Iwata rest in peace.

CEMU netplay when?

In 16 states the AoC is 16

it's even worse because you know you won't be using it

It's a lot more than that, user. Texas is 17 or 18, conflicting sources

There's no Federal AoC because of states rights issues.

Does not compute especially since the AoC in Mexico is fucking 12

My apologies, that map is outdated. Here's more recent, not that it makes much more sense
Blue = 16
Brown = 17
Green = 18

I'm surprised Mexico isn't the one with the immigrant problem instead of the other way around.

The primary difference is if you diddle a kid in mexico you get killed

No, if that was true, they'd stop doing it.

Mexico is a fucking shithole where their own damned parents are fucking their own kids and using them to make a quick buck. Let me guess, you're Mexican and trying to make your pedo mud hole look a little bit more dignified than it is right? Too many horror stories of what happened to children down in Mexico, even more so if they're kidnapped tourist children.

Absolutely disgusting.

Yes. Also, she seems like management material to me. She did convince her husband to become a gay prostitute.

No kidding. If I ever went down to Mexico I'd probably end rescuing kids Big Boss style from the apocalyptic death cult worshiping drug gangs. It'd end up looking like Dora the Explorer finds Outer Heaven.

U bangin ese, some homes jus took ya monie or sumthing
Butthurt jaja les go vato
In everywhere in the world someone bangs kids. You have Jew York and D.C. with the whole midnight pizza parties for toddlers, Los Angeles with their child prostitution laws, Canada with their somalian muslam rapings, UK with their Rotterdam thing, and no mention with Sweden and Germany

your threads are the worst go fuck yourself

Jesus, not even no games 4 had a launch this pathetic.

Why? It's legal.

It's just another piece of crap only diehard Nintendrones will buy. It's gonna bomb harder than the Wii U.

But it did though. It was worse than this.

This place is full of communists who think property is theft.

Sure I'm glad to have a PC.

Does that mean it will have up to 16 players?

Yes it did, only exclusive was knack and it was a huge pile of shit, all the other games were also on PC and they were garbage like Battlefield, CoD, Madden, etc.

I completely forgot about Knack. I remember that shitshow.

15FPS action platformer.

Wrong.
Symmetrical sticks should be at the bottom not the top. I have a Wii U Pro Controller & it hurts my hands after a while because of the terrible placement of everything on the face of it. I find myself using the stick instead of the d-pad for Yoshi's Wooly World even though there is no analog movement because the d-pad & buttons are too close together thus it does not feel comfortable to use over a long time.

Symmetrical sticks at bottom are best. Asymmetrical sticks are fine. I don't consider asymmetrical a pro or con, just another arrangement & it works while symmetrical sticks on top are an uncomfortable arrangement which is why practically no one ever used that arrangement.
+ new pro controller appears to have gyro whereas the Wii U pro controller only has rumble
+ new pro controller does not have glossy, sweat-inducing surface on the grips
If they had brought back analog triggers that would be a major improvement, but I guess that's a dead feature now for Nintendo.

I think you have disfigured hands.

If you think stretching both thumbs toward the center of a controller is comfortable I would say you have disfigured hands.

having a hard time accepting your defeat? To bad you can't photoshop real life.

so what do you guys think about the 3rd party hori controllers?

Nah, pretty sure you do.

Top symmetrical sticks make more sense when you think about the claw grip. If you claw the right side you can use your finger to quickly flick the camera to look, and you have your thumb on the buttons. It would be good for games like Monster Hunter, where you can keep track of the enemy manually while attacking.
The only other controller that does top "sticks" is the Steam Controller, but the pads are harder to claw

It had three exclusivesthey were probably all shit at launch and had 3rd party support at launch. Switch will have 1 exclusive at launch and zero third party support at launch. The Switch officially has a worse launch than no games 4. Trying to deny this is just blatant fanboyism.

That's some goalpost moving if I've ever seen it.

Proving you wrong isn't goalpost moving user. Nice non-argument

You're right.

Fucking christ every time I think about these things I wonder what black magic they're practicing. I mean, you've got all those buttons and then there's the wireless nature, the battery, the HD rumble, the motion control, the amiibo thing, the IR camera, just all this shit crammed into those little plastic boxes. There's almost just too much crap in those to think about all at once.

I like how they hid buttons in the rail that connects the joycon to the console. That's pretty clever.

I agree with the last one partially, do you have the webM of the old man complaining that the videogame he's playing is like a movie where he does nothing ?
Pretty much what said.

Baby hands confirmed

Do these things use induction charging to get power from the Switch when they're attached, or do I have to have 3 USB cables at the ready at all times?

According to one of the patents Nintendo filed, they charge when docked in the Switch itself. I don't know if anyone actually confirmed it in the Switch demos, but that panel with 3 arrows on it looks like it has something behind it. That's probably where the contacts are.