No more heroes 3

Why no threads about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Be3YWqaRPI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait, really?

You better not be fucking with me.

What the fuck? I thought there weren't anymore.

I completed both NMH games, they had great story, but they lacked replayability. Let it die is much better Suda title. I think Suda is much more better at serious titles, without katanas or light sabers. Like Killer 7.

I'l wait how good it will be. I remember NMH2 allowed you to cheat your way through with cheap weapons, where NMH1 forced you to wait for opening in boss patterns, but both games were about bosses,

NMH2 has extremely long beat em up sections that you get bored of really fast. I hope he fixes that problem in next game. It desperately needs variety.

It was announced at the Switch event as an exclusive.

But do you really trust Suda51 to deliver anything of value anymore?

Suda announced it himself, hes also returning as writer and director.

Was it confirmed as a Switch exclusive? If so, that's really gay.

Yes

Let It Die is alright. Finally got the chance to play The Silver Case as well. I consider that good.

Talking about "strikes" and baseball. Bad bitch is going to return. Not suble at all, that's the only character related to baseball in NMH.

Oh well, maybe it'll be ported to something else in the future. After what Nintendo did to AM2R, nothing will convince me to buy another Nintendo product again.

Killer7 sucks ass, NMH is were is at.

Problem is that Suda has been tainted by western outrage culture. His creative vision will likely be dialed back.

yeeeeessss

Are you a nigger?

Was Let it Die "dialed back"? Nope.

That better not be a crop you cunt.

Did it have as much sexual content as his previous games?

I genuinely don't know, it's one of the few games I want a PS4 for, but I haven't seen much in terms of fanservice, not that that's why I get his games or what makes a game good

Not really, but that's because there's hardly anything sexual about the game. It's just brutal and dark as fuck.

I would fuck that virgin.

Well, you're running around in your underpants most of the time, since armor breaks rather quickly.
And there's a lady who's constantly stoned out of her mind on mushrooms, who's basically naked and constantly pole dancing.

But see, that does make me worried he toned that aspect of his creative vision down after the nonstop backlash from his last game, when his sales turned out abysmal in America(due to the game just not being good) journalists paraded around their victory of it being because of the way Suda portrayed women in the game. Later he did that interview with one feminist western site saying he was "forced" to put the fan service into Killer is Dead.

For a game like No More Heroes that is pretty heavy on the fan service for the narrative and main character, that could spell trouble.

I'm still wondering where the can go at this point. I know that NMH2 had a vague ending, but still.

Now that sounds like Suda.

Fucking hell

No More Heroes has a lot of Star Wars references, it's obviously referring to the Empire Strikes Back, you super retard.

That's cool and all, but the real question is will Travis appear on Smash?

Or maybe that wasn't part of it to begin with? I finished the whole military themed floors and so far I got the impression that one of the major themes of the game might be about how cruel humans can be and just how disposable soldiers/people really are. I don't know how it'll all play out yet, but given the context of the game's world, it makes sense.

This as well. She also does these weird moaning sounds when you speak to her. I think it's actually pretty annoying.

Nice argument, K7 has some of the worst gameplay out of any game i've ever played and a confusing pretentious story. Meanwhile NMH is a straightforward hack 'n slash with a story that doesn't take itself seriously and lots of fun boss battles.

Because we no absolutely nothing besides Travis returning

To hell?

Fuuuuck. I should have bought a copy yesterday.

What did he mean by this?

Lack of knowledge has never stopped Holla Forums from pretending to know everything about it before

Oh, oh, and when you go to the express elevator, the door lady has a really tight skirt, and if you position the camera right, you can see her nipples through her shirt.

Are you fucking serious? That's amazing. I think she's the best damn girl in the game, but I was always distracted by her ass to notice or try anything.

I dont think anyone genuinely expected it. At one point Suda51 said he'd do a sequel to NMH a decade later, and its been 7 years since NMH2 surprisingly.

Cause all we got was Suda winking at us and a picture that is less than concept art.

I want to believe but it's clear there's fucking nothing to it right now

It couldn't be that bad, right?

REDDIT FAG DETECTED

Proof? I don't have a Bloodborne machine to check
**Or is it Bloodborne and Let It Die machine now?

Where does time go

Nice yummy nipples

Time spent shitposting and playing vidya. I just wonder if this means we'll be getting older weeb Travis.

nintendo has been on a shit roll lately and even though i love NMH im gonna need something other then this to justify getting a switch

there's a few solid looking games in the line up, but I'd really need something that really cooks. Like a treasure game, maybe sin & punishment 3 or guardian heroes 2 or something really unexpected.

Didn't Nintendo renew the license for Eternal Darkness? That might interest me. Then again, it could get the Fatal Frame 5 treatment.

Didnt Treasure go bankrupt?

Nintendo will undoubtedly be showing games at E3 2015 including games that will release this year that haven't been announced. there's even a Fire Emblem direct in a few daysl, although that may be for the upcoming Fire Emblem game for phones.

nope

wrong current year, user. also fuck fire emblem, was never a good series.

That Suda guy will make me buy a console sooner or later.
Not based on story, gameplay but because of his games soundtrack. Posting this song because it has the best cover I have ever seen with Bruegel tower of Babel.
youtube.com/watch?v=Be3YWqaRPI8
This is best song.

Oh shit, I meant to say 2017, there are going to be announcements there, I doubt they'd announce Pokemon Starz 2 months after the 3ds release to cut into the 3ds sales, probably something else for a good christmas push too.

Seeing how Nintendo has been doing their thing lately, I'm doubtful this E3 will be anything spectacular for them outside of playable demos and shit. Switch is also replacing the 3DS, so I think you need to lower your expectations with the 3DS, they're probably just gonna ride that one out.

>It is the JP version.

You two are the epitome of what weeaboo means. The Japanese version is vastly inferior, yet you cling to it, because it's "NIHONESE!".

I actually cling to it because I had the PAL version of the game and that was the version that Margaret actually sang as I fought her.
There is just more emotional attachment when you actually play through the scene that the BGM is composed to go along with

What are you talking about? K7 was one of the most interesting games that I played back in the day. NMH was good for a one time, maybe two time thing, but then he started putting out things like Shadow of the Damned and Killer is Dead. They are ok but then you realized he just started doing No More Heroes over and over again (Lolipop Chainsaw, Killer is Dead, etc.).

Then he just kept doing the same thing over and over again. Also have you played the Handsome Man boss fight?

Jap version is objectively better.

because
What are you, not a sonygger?

I agree
Also good taste on pic of waifu as well

i refuse to believe this is real

Fair enough. I heard both versions of the song around the same time, before ever playing, and I much prefer the English version. I still put on repeat to this day.

You're a bawdy little slut, ain't ya?

Small world Eh? That's what you get!

Hikage is shaped like a friend

its real, look it up. A couple short articles by journos are out, but it looks like its just an announcement, nothing solid yet.

Maybe trannies would be more convincing if they actually knew how to use eyeshadow/liner

WAIT IS THIS A SWITCH EXCLUSIVE
DONT FUCKING FUCK ME
FUCK
i fucking loved the original 2 and remember my mom let me stay home from HS to play NMH2 on the first day it came out except the final boss was kinda shit in 2 and fuck the bank fight / playing as shinobu
this better be fucking ported to pc or some shit, one game isnt worth buying a switch fuck im so mad now

People are despare enough to still bury their bone deep inside his backyard, no eyeliner needed.

Can I fug your friend

Shadow of the Damned is nothing like NMH gameplay wise.

Please no

What if I like both?

There really isn't any information on this other than that it was prematurely announced without a title. There is no gameplay or even a cinematic trailer for it either.

is that your chihuahua
whose chihuahua is that

I never said the Japanese version was bad, just that it was bad compared to the English one. Honestly, the NMH and NMH2 OSTs are tops in my mind, and I'm just being a shit.

You like chihuahuas?

Not necessarily gameplay but in tone.

CAN YOU GUYS HANDLE THIS?! CAN YOU?!!!

When does it come out?

The newfriend invasion has begun huh?

Everyone is giving him all the credit but it's Grasshopper themselves in charge of doing everything else but the quriky shit. There's this weird thing with their titles where some meaningless shit has a lot of details added to it or a lot of cool shit that you can do, yet the main game is always barebones. In K7, NMH and Flower Sun and Rain it was done on purpose to drive a message onto the player, anything else is just shit with quirk sprinkled over it. Lollipop Chainsaw in particular was very disappointing, because instead of making NMH 2 but with B-Movies and better beat em up sessions, they just made a quirky survival horror game. At least Let It Die has fun quirks, but it's still too much for me to stomach.

What's with the deleted posts? Did someone get assassinated? Who ranked up in the UAA?

So it looks like suda is writing and directing this one. Apparently its his first time in 10 years.

Brain dead moron detected.

Cool. It's been a while since I've lightsabered assassins.
Well, fuck it then.

Because Suda is such a fag I expect it to be shit to make a point.
No more heroes 2 purposely made the latter bosses (except the one made to push into why the others were like that) shit just to make the game not fun because (being a hired killer isn't fun or righteous) and if they make a third game I'd be worried that he'd continue this trend and a unfun game with a deep meaning is just a unfun game with a meaning I'll never care to look into.

But user, the latter bosses are the best ones

Every boss in 2 after Ryuji is shit, they stop having interesting moves, have less and less interesting fights as they become over dependent on distance without the means to keep themselves at a distance, have less interesting openings when you meet them and die less and less fantastically.

Captain Vladimir literally died like Darth Vader

Henry really was wasted though, hate it when shit gets left on the cutting room floor.

source?

into the garbage bin it goes.

Sorry for not liking a mind-numbingly boring rail shooter with a pretentious story and less gameplay than House of the Dead.

Nothing wrong with delayed gratification. It's being created, that's all I need to hear. I will play it eventually without giving jewtend a single shekel.

still NMH was supposed to be over, nice job suda, going back on your own word for shekels.

lets just hope its not too shit.

Keep crying sonygger.

What version of Killer7 is better ?

i would rather have it on the xbone than the shitch

GameCube

What if they let Platinum develop it?

my nigger

Stop playing on Sweet, user.

thanks

It'll probably end up as a timed exclusive, then get moved to the PS4 since it's the only other console with a controller you can jack off.

Pretty sure it's you that sucks ass, because that's some shit taste.

Dead Rising was ruined by dumbfuck numales who didn't understand what Dead Rising was all about, so there's a bit more hope for NMH 3.

Interractions with her and uncle death are among the most entertaining parts of the game. She does wear underwear and bodypaint, so you don't see that much.

More likely than not it's gonna use the two joysticks as a Nunchuck-Wiimote combo and have 0 reasons to be on the Switch.

what the fuck

Gamecube, the PS2 version suffers horrible loading times and they're fucking everywhere