Gravity Rush 2

I'm kind of worried about this game's story because of how things could end for Kat, it could change her character in a weird way.

has anyone tried to leak this game's ending?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/gravity-rsuh-give-gravity-rush-s-story-a-proper-ending
twitter.com/k_toyama/status/824183704931201025
please
archive.fo/Veve0
e-hentai.org/g/494285/c5a3d4b04d/
youtube.com/watch?v=GnDPsr3AN7Y
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-gravity-princess/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/addons/gravity-rush-2-–-phantasy-star-online-2-collaboration-pack/cid=EP9000-CUSA04943_00-ACEUPSO2XXXXXXXX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's almost like you care about the story

I kinda do and i feel worried because of it, it's full of weird shit like they were trying to make it complicated

You know damn well people just care about their peepees getting hard to kat

But what if she dies or stops being the cute girl people like?

They probably felt like they had to go bigger.

I just hope they won't make it as messy as KH or MGS

i recently heard that according to some leaker, Kat becomes an adult and gets together with Syd

Kind of impossible to not go bigger, since they have to explain how everything is a dream, what being a creator entails and what the fuck was up with that nihilistic as fuck monologue during Kat's weird ass platforming dream in Boutoume.

There's also the free Raven DLC to add more to the table

I thought the dreams were turned into reality so they could form their own dimensions, like if god from the bible did the same thing creating us.

rumor has it that in the end of GR2, Kat becomes older but doesn't change much outside of being a bit taller and having bigger breasts

another rumor has it that Raven stops being a shifter and gives Kat her crow

This thread needs more Kat.

She needs more art

not my fault the former director of SH1 had to still work with someone who just combined their gaming and movies divisions together

I've never found Kat to be that attractive. I know she is attractive, but she does nothing for me.
I think it might be because of the colours, though that might be off since the other delicious brown anime chick I'd like to slam is Aisha Clan-Clan, and she also has blonde hair.

so adorable

Does anyone have any info on the statues/figma that are supposedly coming out? I heard both Kat and Raven would be for sale.

Let me help, Kat loving friend.

New RWBY Season is looking good

I give it a 5% chance of getting a third game, and that's a generous estimate.

That was less to do with the state of the series and more about the confusing plot.

She's more adorable than attractive. Raven is the hot one.

Someone needs to edit that webm to replace the skewer with a penis.

This remind you of anything?

I want to get my greasy neet hands on both figures and bash them together to make them kiss.

Someone did this.

Asano ino drew Kat

Also wonfes in a month so I expect the models of the kat and raven figmas to be done

Im really surprised there is no kat art with shantae

I doubt she has 3 legs, so what the fuck is under the blanket between her legs?

Dusty

shantae is shit. go away.

They make a perfect duo of delicious brown girls

What about fashion duos? :^)

That looks cute

Hopefully Gravity Rush Remastered goes on sale again to generate hype. Perhaps a flash sale? I don't want to play this until I've beaten the first.

i was wrong, Kat may stop being a hero girl and she gets pregnant, fuck

THEY DIDN'T REVEAL KAT'S PAST OR MOST OF THE FIRST GAME'S QUESTIONS, WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR A THIRD GAME IF THERE WILL BE ANY, FUCK

change.org/p/gravity-rsuh-give-gravity-rush-s-story-a-proper-ending

Do you have the auts?

Kat is literally perfect

They advertised the game by saying it would reveal Kat's past but that didn't happen at all.

What's wrong if she gets knocked up? Maybe they'll introduce a new loli heroine?

If only that were true, fuck

That Raven DLC better bring that shit shown in the trailer, the gamespot review even showed Kat climbing the pillar.

Game is basically more of the same, if you played GR1, you've played GR2. GR1 at least had the benefit of being introduced to a whole new world to compensate for the directionless story.

I want to blanda upp with Kat

Imagine Kat doing /ss/ with Spike from Ape Escape

btw the kat figma is up for preorder

WHERE ARE YOU MAILMAN?

BLACKED

I guess you could say that girls got some real cosmic pussy between her legs.

fuck you Amazon

i heard it's chapter 21 where they show off the queen stuff

SHE FUCKING DIES

SHE'S ACTUALLY ALIVE, THANK GOD, I'M SORRY FOR INSULTING YOU TOMAYA

Patch to remove the beeping when at low health FUCKING WHEN

That's fucking gay.

God damn, it feels like I'm playing Spider-Man 2.

I wasn't expecting body horror in a game this comfy. Why the fuck does this game have to pull a Kirby 64?

(checked)
Kat is dead and the world she lives in is limbo. That much is clear if you played the first game.

This was probably one of the most fun games I've played in years. Anybody got numbers on how it's selling, or is it too early?

Did you not follow the glowing electric lady and talk to her to initiate the next part of the game, or did you think it ended there?

Why is a thread about one of the best games in a while to come out gets no attention?
Can we get this thread some traction by talking about the music?

Seriously, how the fuck is it that one of the best games of the generation comes out and no one is talking about it?

Because they didn't make an MMO using the style yet. But it's an amazing game for sure and at the same time we've talked about it to death on Holla Forums. What's there left for us to discuss other than waifu shit?

Holla Forums will try to ignore this game, as it done with Uncharted 4 and Rachet and Clank.

Why do you think, there are no Yakuza 0 threads yet?

Anybody know where I can get the full soundtrack? The Pre-order digital OST doesn't even come with the full soundtrack.

I tried the original on VITA and the console port. How is this one not garbage like those? I've watched a few videos and it seems void of anything good. Muh physics, muh graphics, muh OST, but what is there that's gripping from the mechanics? I see nothing.

Tell me, did you enjoy web swinging for hours, doing nothing else but moving around and about for hours on end in Spider-Man 2?

The first one bordered on nongame so I guess nothing changed.

LEWD
E
W
D

How?

Probably because it doesn't have combat that's exactly like DMC or some shit.

Dropped $70 for this, please kill me now

I'm guessing my LE will get here Tuesday or Wednesday… that'll give me just enough time to play the game before my classes start up for the semester.

This pleases me greatly.

It's a toy.

But maybe you have to considering the state of the US postal service, They probably just drop SAL parcels on the road when they go for their burger-break.

my dick

Went SAL once, took 13 months. I've used EMS since and haven't had any issues.

will i miss anything if i jump into the 2nd one with out playing the first?

A lot. The first one sorta ends on a cliff hanger. You should play the first one first. They remastered it for the PS4.

Remember to preorder the switch famfam.

Just finished the game.
Kat was a Queen at the top of the world 100 years ago. Time goes faster the farther up the tree you go
Her ancestors knew of the darkness at the bottom that would destroy the world so they moved to the top
Kat wanted to help the people on the bottom, but her people either didn't believe there were people down there or didn't care. So she creates a holographic message warning the bottom people
One of her friends betrays her and tries to throw her off the world tree because of the message. Sid (he was part of her people) tries to save her but dies. (Some god brings him back to life, later). You fall down the tree/world and that's the start of the first game.
They put a five year old Joffrey on the throne.
At the end of the game, you eventually end up fighting a powerful golden girl, and the Nevified Joffrey.
In order to stop the darkness you have to turn yourself into a singularity (black hole I'm assuming) to suck the darkness in forever, and everyone thinks your dead.
It's implied you somehow meet Raven against at the end, but cuts away at the last minute.

I Kat is still a good girl, even if she sucks up the darkness

That's retarded.

Thank you for making me feel less terrible about my spending decisions this month.

Her real name is actually Alua. Oh, and Sid is Alias. They actually hint at it the whole game.

You learn all this stuff at the very end of the second game. With all the events and world building leading up to it, it makes more sense.

I've only played the demo and haven't played the first one, just found out that this came out today. Is it worth getting, and what's the replay value like?

One of may favorite games. There is not much replay value though, other than challenge missions. It's still a fairly long game, I think I put in around 30 hours to finish the game.
I'd get the remastered first game first though. It's cheaper, and if you like that one, you'll like this one. Plus, you'll understand the story a lot better.

wew

That's all helpful user, thanks. I'm saving up for Nioh at the moment, but I've always wanted to try the first GR and the demo for 2 was pretty fun, so I'll probably look into them sometime soonish.

The dress does too.

The original is damn good. The only down side is that its short and a bit easy. However, the story is comfy as fuck and the gameplay is fun. GR2 starts after the events of the original so I'd suggest the original. If you don't like it then it was only $12. I've only played a few hours of 2 and so far its more of the same (which is great tbh) but and alot more tutorials.

My copy came in today and i've been loving it so far. I'm a big fan of the online treasure hunts too. Also lets take a minute to appreciate Kat in short-shorts.

kat figma pics are already up

Alua ackbar

Been playing this for the last 3 days and got a couple of questions:
1 - after finishing it, does the game stay in post-game status like the first one?
2 - how does Kat stuff herself? Is eating a gesture you earn or usable items?

just wondering how long the game is? the main map is huge compared to the first game but I'm wondering if more will be unlocked latter. Or you get full access to the main map in Chapter 2? In which case the four areas don't seem that much larger then the original which is a bit worrying. That said its nice to know we are getting free dlc for a entire raven story. I am wasting so much time just scavenger hunting that I am playing through the game at a snail's pace to try an savor it like I did with the original that I knew was short but If its a long game I will burn myself out procrastinating.

Sonyfag please.

Just finished it, kinda of disappointed with the ending. Not saying it was trash, the ending was great, but it felt like they crammed too many twists and climaxes and comebacks and heartwarming within too short a time. The fact they never expanded on their nilihistic philosophy and the fact the final boss and avatar of all oblivion and the finality of death is just a big ass demon let me down to be honest.

It goes back to the way it is before you finish the last set of missions.

Gestures, finishing the game all the way through unlocks an apple eating gesture that suggests she keeps food between her tits. Somehow.

It's longer than the first one for sure. Twice as long if you take your time doing all side missions.

That user didnt imply anything

certainly not a bad game on account of its mechanics. The graphics are not impressive, the story is simple but comfy. Its the fusion of sixaxis controls and analogue is actually fucking brilliant once you adjust the sensitivity to what is comfortable and get used to it using both at he same time. The fact that user would specifically call out the core mechanics as its least impressive quality is obviously bait. Because the OST and graphics are not that impressive or memorable aside form being generally pleasant.

Oh, and after Chapter 2 there's another map. And after Chapter 3 there are new places but you visit then in a linear order. Chapter 4 is the final one.

Thanks.
Just got reunited with Raven. I'm actually surprised Kat immediately recognized her. I mean, it's a mask AND a different hair color. Bless her heart, she's a perfect cinnamon roll too pure for this world, but Kat's kind of a dumbass, she seems the type who'd suck dick on camera if you told her it's to save the orphanage.
Anyway, it's nothing too overwhelming but so far this game feels more challenging than the prequel. First game is pretty easy for the most part with a couple of spikes here and there while this seems to gradually up the challenge.
Fight with Raven was easy but pretty fun; gravity-kicking her in the shins just feels too gratifying.

DLC to play as Yunica, Permet, and Cecie WHEN. fuck kali, though she might be fun to play as
Hopefully raven dlc comes early on in March.
:^) Also, I hope the DLC adds some more challenges. The ones in the game now are too few and too easy.

Raven's DLC is going to be cool as fuck.
Will it be Alternative/Parallel universe based on a choice Raven makes differently, or the adventures of her returning to Kat for the end of the Original. Or a backstory of when she was a child? None the less it will be cool to revisit Boutoume.

Playing as Raven for the little bit we could was fun. I'm looking forward to more. Cecie would be cool too.
But yeah, fuck Kali. Gouging out her eyes when she was a fat giant cancerous thing was very satisfying.

Since you asked.

Hopefully they let you free roam/do challenges as Raven with the DLC. Also, when the fuck is that PSO2 costume?

It's out and it's Japan only.

This is objectively the best song in the game.
If you disagree you don't know shit about Lupin

The director tweeted that it will be brought west.

Check'd. Have a webm, user.

Be strong, Kat. It's for the children.

Reminds me more of James Bond films.
At first I thought those jackasses were written to be comically insufferable but after watching the celebrity meltdowns in the last months, I'm starting to think they're a tame depiction of the obscenely rich.

But so far, I'm a lot more partial to Lei Elgona's theme. Sets the mood really well…only for it to be immediately destroyed by those goofy looking bandits and the quite overdone scene of every time someone talks about hunger, a kid with puppy dog eyes holding a bowl shows up, time and place be damned.

He did, awesome. Hopefully, they add more costumes with each DLC like before.

I tried the demo actually. Game was garbage like I expected.

twitter.com/k_toyama/status/824183704931201025

I tried the demo actually. Game was garbage like I expected.

Really desperate to post that bait there.

It truly has become synonimous with censoring, chopping up, breaking shit all content.

Censoring head pats for Kat.

I had the same reaction but then I remembered the nipple bumps and panty shots in the main game.

Is there really only one way to damage Kali in the first couple of fights with her or am I missing something? Seems kind of dumb if doing nothing but countering in Jupiter stance is really how this fight is supposed to go.

You can do same damage in other stances, just not as much. Normal Gravity kick works in later fights when you are farther off the ground, so if she catches and throws you it doesn't do any damage. Special moves also do some damage if you can activate them before she interrupts you. Also if you get a good chain of attacks going in Jupiter stance, you'll interrupt her whenever she tries to attack.

Getting behind her works.

I WASNT EXPECTING THIS SHIT

puffy vulva :^)

I just got the true ending. I'm a little disappointed in the story and the cut at the end but otherwise that last fight was good. That's what a last fight should have been. I wish we could switch to Raven at any time.

Question: Why did the first game say she was running away from saving her people when she was deposed instead? Just bad writing?

I'm probably not the only person who thought Alias was Syd since the first game, right? It explains why they looked so fucking similar and how Alias was still "alive" after being killed.

It gets worse. Electrcitie is a whore.

I forgot to ask: What the fuck happened to the Creators? Isn't this a dreamworld? What happened with that? What the fuck man.

I FUCKING HATE TREASURE HUNTING IN THE POOR FAVELA TOWN

EVERYTHING LOOKS THE FUCKING SAME
THE FOG MAKES IT DIFFICULT TO SEE
IT'S GODDAMN TORTURE
IT'S BAD ENOUGH IN THE MARKET CITY BECAUSE IT'S SO VISUALLY BUSY BUT AT LEAST USUALLY EVENTUALLY YOU FIND THE TREASURE
BUT IT'S A FUCKING NIGHTMARE DOWN THERE

YOUR PICTURES AREN'T FUCKING HELPING
THERE'S 400000 BILLION WATER TANKS ON EACH SMELLY BROKEN DOWN PIECE OF SHIT LITTLE FLOATING HOME, SNAPPING A PICTURE OF THE FUCKING WATER TANK DOESN'T HELP ANYONE, THEY ALL LOOK THE GODDAMN SAME

It's been a while since I played the first one, but it might be referring to her losing her memories as a form of running away from what happened to her.

They sacrificed themselves to help Kat beat the darkness.

I try and make sure my pictures capture a unique structure.

I liked the first one but I certainly understand why someone would think it's garbage

I'm glad they're going to address what happens to the Ark. I just beat the game and it's never mentioned once, which I found really odd.

I didn't care much for the story, either. I thought the final boss was pretty tedious, though. Just stay behind him and gravity kick the cores when you get a chance. Boring design as well, in my opinion.

Overall, I enjoyed 2 a lot less than 1. 2 has a lot of padding and the story isn't as good or interesting. Obviously the sequel isn't as novel to me as the first game was when I played it for the first time so that makes it less enjoyable as well.

I guess. Also they never mentioned the experiments they were trying that sent the mysterious couple in the first game.

>they sacrificed themselves
I'm still not sure why they died. Aren't they powerful-ish?.

Yeah, I really enjoyed 1 and leaving a lot of things to a mystery was really good. I did still like 2, as much as I have gripes with the new physics bugging out and the story is meh. It was a little cooler not knowing and trying to piece together information from side quests in the first one.

>Aren't they powerful-ish?.
The darkness was the end. Death. Nothing escapes it. In order to change fate they had to die instead.

This makes me feel bad

You get the costume after the next delivery mission.
You fix this eventually.

edgy

Never thought of it like that, but it makes sense, I guess. Wonder if Bit died saving Kat at the end and that's how she comes back. How was Alua split into two? Is that ever explained?

I don't think it every was explained. I just assumed it was the version of herself that still had her memories. I think a lot of stuff will be explained more in Ravens DLC, when we find out how Raven is tied to Kat. Since she could also see that version of Kat.

Ditto. Poor Kat but at least she can now go on ice cream binges.
The two chapters before that were quite the ride but gotta say that the camera certainly has issues, even with the reset there's occasions where I completely lose any sense of orientation and she's prone to get stuck on things. Also feel that the game has a very heavy trial and error component, particularly with all the stealth stuff that's kinda worn out its welcome by now.

The styles are interesting and I accept them feeling a bit unruly as part of them. Not a fan of using the touch pad to swap them around though; would rather have the d-pad for that and use the touch pad for the other stuff.

It doesn't help that the devs absolutely love using surfaces with lots of little nooks and crannies to get stuck in and completely disorient you. Sometimes it makes sense and is necessary but on many occasions I don't understand why they didn't just make the fucking wall flat.

Didn't really have any problems with the camera until I started doing the challenge missions. It could certainly be much worse, though.

I had a lot of problems with the camera as well. Certain boss fights were a real hassle because of the camera getting caught behind or in between objects, for lack of a better term.

This was an issue as well. The way collision works in the game seems kind of wonky at times in general as well.

Okay cool, making sure I didn't miss a book or something in Eto. God I can't wait for March.

In the Jupiter slide challenge tablet area, I got stuck in a area where I couldn't even see Kat. Started to get PTSD from that trap in Sonic 3. Managed to wiggle out but was preparing myself to reset the game.

For what the game's about - definitely, yes.

I'm shamed to admit I struggled a lot against the first boss and its patterns aren't all that difficult - just boomerang toss and gravel spit. Ended up staying on the ground and throwing crap at it.
Admittedly, I need to be more mobile with shifting and simply zipping from place to place while airborne but some Nevi are really annoying to kill like those swarms that were made for the player to use the Lunar wormhole kick.

Running through my photo portraits collections and i'm missing only the first one for the men's portraits currently. I'm only just now on Chapter 5, so i'm not even in Heksville yet.

Anybody know where this nigger is? Or at least a hint? The "An old man who looks ready to fall from the wall" hint isn't much of a hint, unless i'm just blind.

dear god I love these DLC outfits. I hope we get more sexy ones and/or some for Raven.

He's on the first island. He on the left side middle. He doesn't really look like he's going to fall. He is on a roof, but not on the very top of the building.

first island being the one where the mining boats are docked?

jesus christ it's RIGHT there? I've flown past him easily 10 or 15 times. I suppose there's such a thing as looking TOO hard. Thanks user i didn't think there'd be videos up for this shit already honestly.

I just liked how refreshing the first game was. It felt like something new and creative.

Daily reminder that Kat fucks dogs

Fucking mobile posting eating images

i thought of something like this too but connected to how Cai "vanishes", meaning he was used for the revival of Kat, whether it's against his will or he realized he was an asshole and decided to make it up for Kat, this could be why we saw Kat's shadow but not her face because she just saw a kid being killed to bring her back, even if it was her evil nephew

Nah, Cai's super dead because you killed him. He merges with his shifting guide and evil energy and becomes the demon. He doesn't reappear after you beat it, I don't think.

Didn't they mentioned him being in police custody?

Oh fuck. You're right. I totally forgot that. He's never shown on screen, made me forget that.

I also wondered if he would go back to his kingdom and return as an adult to continue his revenge but considering Eto's timezone and the death of his deer thing, he may have nothing else to do

pro-tip: get gud at swapping from third person view to first person (left d-pad) and as you stated resetting your view by hitting r3 on the analogue also helps but it much more helpful in first person because your view is not obstructed. Using analogue for general movements and six axis system (with the sensitivity turned up between 80-90) for fine tuned subtle adjustments along with quick turning by using both six axis and analogue at the same time. The controls are awkward at first if you are not accustomed to them but its actually really great once you get the hang of it. In fact first person navigation is ideal for many situations. Third person is mainly better for melee combat and gravity sliding. Bosses in general are just poorly designed based on the systems we are given and the way the game composites unfortunately is to make things ridiculously easy.
yeah that is a real issue that I did not experience as much with the first game. It seems like in their effort to make a bigger map they neglected to give it the same level of polish.

I think it's mostly from the over-detailed environments. You hit every bump and that fucks you over where the first game is pretty flat surfaces all over.

I gotta say, Neu Hiraleon may have been the worst section I've played in GR.

Enclosed spaces just do not work with this.

It's okay, that's the worst part of the game. It's only better from here on out.

Well I finally finished Gravity Rush 2 but god damn that last story arc through a lot of shit at you that sort of got dropped at the end.

But seriously what exactly are the Nevi hell what the fuck is Dusty and that crow for that matter? And what the fuck is Electrobitch's deal she feels so god damn out of place is she like Eto's version of Kali and Durga or something?

But seriously what the fuck Why do games like this not come out more often

Did you not get all of the Paintings?

I can't even figure out how to get the paintings. I've got four photo collections which are still locked, despite just completing the game. Also, what are these Ghosts of the Fallen I see in the stats?

Take out your camera and open your collections, lower left touchpad. Go to a collection and under each empty picture there will be a hint for the location.

That's the thing, it says they are "undiscovered collections". I doubt I can select them and I'm sure I've tried…

But I'll have to double check. I figured there was something else I needed to do.

Good pointers. Like I said, I'm still a bit "stiff" with moving around, something I really noticed once I got back to Hekseville and was a sitting duck for a bunch of Nevi.

Ditto. Just need something to get the ball rolling as this is a tad trickier than the scientist and his wife in the first game.

Also on a random note, not being able to find a manhole in the harbor is giving me autistic seizures. There just has to be one!

Sucks that the servers are down for the weekend, so you can't do challenges or treasure hunts. You'd think they'd schedule that for the weekdays.

What the fuck was that ending. Why wouldn't they just show her face instead of having 50 blatantly obvious hints that she's there (including the shadow picture during the credits).

And most importantly why did they can douse shinundakara, the objectively best GR song?

Maybe they thought it would be good enough to cause some emotional shit i guess

The only emotion I'm feeling is frustration. The last few chapters already felt rushed and cobbled together, then they go retcon a decision they make 5 minutes ago but don't give the satisfaction of seeing anything.

I quite like Red Apple, but I know what you are saying. It kinda felt like the final chapter was the third game's plot mashing in because they were told that they weren't getting a trilogy. It was fairly rushed.

Fug meant for and

I thought they were making a third game. Just not on the PS4.
please use archive.is/2017/01/18/gravity-rush-3-will-likely-wait-playstation-5-released/

Forgot to archive.
archive.fo/Veve0

You have to do a sidequest for Aki which will unlock the paintings. From there, they just look like scribbles on walls that you find with the hints from the collections.

I think it's people who have died mining. I'm not 100% though.

In Lei Colmonsa? There's one right by the big archway on the first island at the very least. There's another one further out towards the other docks.

Yeah, I've found like 3 or 4 more chests but I want to leave them closed to get those sweet, sweet dusty tokens. I could care less about the other items but I want all the costumes.

Red Apple has grown on me but there's definitely not the same feeling of magic from the first game. Everything being loosely explained and you have to piece it together with a random ending that sorta followed with what happened and not quite learning where Kat came from and then hearing Douse Shinundakara being pretty upbeat and weird really fit the game. A Red Apple fit had they left Kat dead since that would be her memory, but now I don't even know. I was hoping for more time related bullshit like the first game instead of "3 years? You have a new hero and literally nothing else?" and then the end of the world happening was all-in-all a bit rushed and all of the creators are dead apparently, so we can't learn how the dream world came to be that they keep referencing. The most we got is Nevi are older than mankind and the original lifeforms of that world.

After finishing the game, I decide to go back a try out the original Vita version again. I forgot how bad gravity sliding was in that version. Being able to poke Kat and have her look around is nice though.

Thanks for the advice on how to get the paintings started. I'm gonna wait until the servers are back up though.

Also, servers back up when?!

Got muh Gravity Rush 2 LE finally.

That article was written before GR2 released and I'm sorry but have you seen the sales for Europe and the US? If there's going to be a GR3 I doubt it'll leave Japan.

It's killing me because I've almost plat'd the game but I want to keep play and Treasure Hunts are great sometimes.

I somehow forgot that was bundled with the LE. Does the LE come with anything else?

It comes with a download code for the soundtrack, the dlc outfits, and not much else.

It cost me $61+shipping, so it wasn't that much more expensive.

I got those codes too since it's for preordering. Huh. Well, would have been nice to have that on disc to watch.

I just I need to start learning Japanese.

Colmonsa's the whole place, right? Sure, still haven't memorized the names and took a little break to start Yakuza 0 (juggling those two now).
I've found a few manholes, two in market area, one in the islands with the skyscrapers, one in the park with the unicorn statue etc. It's just that by the logic of manhole placement (one per every "major chunk"/key place) there should be one in the harbor.

Same

There isn't one in the harbor.

That's kind of a relief then. [froths autistically]

What I don't fucking understand that I hope the DLC addresses is how are Raven and Kat apparently the same person/two halves of a person? It's briefly mentioned in two lines without any explanation and on the surface it makes absolutely no sense with regards to Raven's previously established backstory

Probably has something to do with how they got their powers. Remember Kat didn't have Dusty until she fell from the tower.

Yeah, that's the first section's name in Jirga Para Lhao.

There's another over there on the far left, too.

Check

Two on that side. One of the first island, the other on the other Open-Air market island, I believe. 5 in total. At least there's only 1 in Lei Elgona.

君わ日本語おならいません

I'm 100% sure I got that wrong but I'm only a lazy N5. Work hard user.

Not played these games but Kat is fucking cute.

I don't know. They bring over stuff that sells less. Plus localization costs for this game can't be high. There's not much text and they spec in a made up language.

uh

Patch 1.02 just hit. Anyone know what it does. It's like 1GB. Server is still down though.

Weird. Hopefully, you get your copy of remastered.

I hope it fixes Dusty getting bugged out among other things.

My soul is slowly leaving my body.

Time Travel? Did you drunkenly order it?

I hope I get it too, though I did only pay $24 for an Asian version, so if this is what they sent me on accident I actually got more than what I asked for. Again, though, I can't even tell if this WAS from them.

Nope, didn't order it. I can't even surely say where it's from.

Um

Wow, gamestop doesn't even have used copies in stock. I think I paid something like $40 for mine when it first came out.

The Asian version of Gravity Rush Remastered is much cheaper.

Holy shit. I paid 20 bucks for it as a Christmas gift for a friend.

woah shit since when did THIS happen? I mean I have my Vita copy so I never bothered picking up Remastered, fucking hell though.
Reminder that the Vita version can still be obtained brand new for ~$20USD

Where at? Play-Asia is sold out of it and CDJapan doesn't even have a listing for it.

eBay, and mariio128.

Mariio128 is OOS now, so maybe they never had the stock to begin with which is why (I assume) they sent the sequel. When I bought it, it was $24 though.

Oh I see now, Ebay has the Asian version for ~$50USD. I wonder how long THAT will last. I really don't need to buy this, since I own the Vita version, but god damn my collector's itch is bugging me now

Yeah, gonna hope they're still sending me Gravity Rush Remastered and there was some random mixup here. If not, I'll just have to grab another copy off of eBay before it gets TOO expensive.

I have the Vita and Remastered version. The remastered looks a lot better, and runs at 60fps. The best part is gravity slide isn't a bitch to do anymore. I never liked the press both thumbs on the screen and stear with motion.

Oh man, the Gravity Rush anime blu-ray that came with the LE is REALLY nice. Great quality.

Is this the anime that came with it.

Yes, the Asian English LE was the ONLY way to get a physical copy of it with English subs. The blu-ray that comes with the Japanese release only has Japanese subs afaik.

Wishing I got the LE, but not wanting to purchase the game twice.

It's sold out, unfortunately. Based off of how quickly it sold out on both Play-Asia and Heavy-Arm, I would not be surprised if overall there were only 1-2k copies of the Asian English LE manufactured.

The resale prices for this thing are probably going to be bonkers down the road.

Yeah, the figure from the remastered LE is listed for $800. Figures do tend to sell for more though.

I fully expect the blu-ray alone to go for $200+ eventually. I'm not even gonna sell mine, but just thinking about it honestly gives me a chub. I was watching out for pre-order opportunities for that LE like a hawk, so I feel vindicated after all I went through.

I've basically given up on Gamestop having any used games I want, or if they do, it costs more than everywhere else unless the specific store marks it down. I got the LE of Killer is Dead for $10 that way.

I got it for $24 at launch. I am the best goy thanks to Amazon Prime.

That's good, at least. It's a fun game that I recommend to anyone looking for a comfy PS4 game, best Spiderman games we've gotten in years. :^)

Trips confirm, touching the screen to slide is shit. Tilting the console is alright, though. But fuck the remastering looks amazing and runs basically 60fps everywhere. I wish GR2 didn't have massive framerate drops. Wonder if that patch fixes it.

It doesn't. I was playing today and had some horrific slowdowns in a challenge mission.

Well fuck. At least the servers should be back up. Haven't played it yet.

If anyone has playstation plus, the remastered first game is free this month.

Awesome, maybe I'll take a break (AKA, not immediately shoot for the platinum, since I've already cleared the story), and go through Remastered so I can actually have a file that'll hopefully transfer some costumes over. Seriously pissed that something like that existed, but wouldn't work for my VITA file.

Jumped back on this and already assuaged my manhole autism when the trophy popped up. I could swear there's less of them in Hekseville than in the first game.

Anyway, just ran into Dr Brahman. Do his questions have any effect on the story?
IIRC I answered "destiny", "the present" and "purpose"; it seemed to fit the character.

I don't think it affects the main story. Might affect the mission rewards, but I don't know for sure.

25 European Dollars here.
You burgers are funny.

We're the same person, user.

There are less of them, in that there's only 2 in Endestria instead of the standard 3 per area.

They don't turn her into a lesbian do they?

I don't think so. In the first one its implied she's interested in guys. There are a couple scenes with Raven in the seconded one that were questionable. But it seems more like very close friends.

I'd hope she'd be close to herself.

Nope, she's interested in dudes still.

Okay, so the update feels like it put more gems out in some areas? I wonder if they got rid of the gem-only treasure chest. I can't find one that I distinctly saved for after maintenance. Also you get a shitload of Dusty Tokens for finding a treasure chest now. I thought it was 3 before and it's 15 now.

Wow, okay, holy shit. Successful treasure hints give 60 dusty tokens now, and everything else is 15 instead of 20 and 3 respectively.

Seems I started at the right time. Did my very first treasure hunt just now and got a gesture and about 15 neko shekels. The hunt itself was a lot less time consuming than I thought given the time given.
Call me Schlomo because I might get used to this.

Side note, I kinda fancy how the press start screen acts like an old school attract mode. Though it kinda shows more than it should. Even caught a glimpse of the fight with pics related.

I didn't even know it had a start screen like that until I had beaten the game, I always put my PS4 into rest mode. Yeah, the hunts are never going to take 12 hours but they could take a while. You'll get a lot of gestures and furniture and apparently Dusty Tokens. I'm almost to 500 now, was at 260 before the patch.

It's nice that you get transported to the area and Kat will mention if we stray too far. That said, it does depend on the photo. On my end, I try getting some sort of landmark and I'd say most folks are aiming for that; some areas like the underside of islands is always tricky.
I just looked at the statistics and it lists the stuff you get with tokens and it goes up to 4 digit figures. Gonna start hoarding like a jewish dragon!

Yeah, I really like the Treasure hint system. I had one person take the absolute worst fucking hint though and I almost didn't want to find it for them so they don't get tokens for it, but I still found it. Past 500 now, hopefully I can zoom through and get buttload more. I'd love to get all the costumes.

>I'd hope she'd be close to herself.
You saying Raven and Kat are the same person?

1 soul, two bodies.

When do they explain that, or are you guessing?

"secret" ending, last like 2 hours of the game.

I finished the game to. I know they're tied together somehow, but I don't recall them ever explaining how.

Oh. Remember when Kat's remembering her past? And Raven talks with Bit? Bit says she's part of Kat and that normally it's a problem that her soul is split in two, but it's actually convenient in that case since Raven could fight Electricitie while Kat did her own thing. Beyond that, we don't actually know how her soul got split or anything.

Seems the PSO2's stuff already available in Japan.

Remote play works very nicely for GR2. I'm pleasantly surprised.

Do you need to be on the same local network?

No, but I can only really comment on my experiences playing on my local network. It's been so smooth that most of the time I forget I'm playing a PS4 game instead of a Vita game directly.

I noticed you can challenge people directly from the scoreboard on challenge missions. Do you get dusty tokens for it? Does it send them a challenge? The people at the top are cheating right? I clicked on one guy's replay and it looked like he was snapping directly to the checkpoints. Maybe it's just some crazy talisman combination.

It's just like leaderboards on the PC then

And we're hoping that that's something we can find out with Raven's chapter in March.

Could just be crazy talismans and wormhole kicking. If you go far enough, I think that's the fastest way to move around and would fit the "Snapping". Stack all 9 skills to extend the Wormhole Kick, you'd probably fly.

You can't stack distance extensions for wormhole kicking.

Had to get the digital version because of this shit.

Can you stack the different levels? Having 2 "Beyond" wouldn't stack, but what if you had one "Beyond" and one "Beyond+"?

Really? Huh. I know Damage can't be stacked unless it's different abilities, thought everything else could.

Oh right. Beyond is the thing that controls that. There exists a Beyond++ as well.

I don't know.
My Beyond++ just says
Greatly extends the maximum distance of the wormhole kick. (large effect, cannot be stacked)

HAS THERE EVER BEEN AN VIDYA GIRL THIS SMUG?

Kat

a cute.

game?

A 3D fighting game on the Dreamcast.

Surprising lack of lewds in here.

Project Justice (Dreamcast as already pointed out). Back in the day before Capcom had its metaphorical balls surgically removed.

e-hentai.org/g/494285/c5a3d4b04d/
;^)

That's… That's just awful. Don't ever do that again.

Holy shit this game.

>Lisa: No, the weak should fear the strong.I'm fucking serious that's what she said.

Why does he wear the mask?
>They are thieves, btw.

They are thieves but they get shat upon and can't really work all the time, so it makes sense. I actually didn't go to Lei Elgona, I took the fuel straight to the lady instead. It had the same outcome. Yeah, that's what happens when you're obscenely rich and have nothing to worry about. Reminder that the fuel salesman, when asked why he wouldn't try keeping some stock to sell to lesser folks, said "And lose my business? In this town, money talks. Oy vey!" So basically all of Jirga Para Lhao is a fucked up society based on money exclusively.

Yeah, the all white, blue-eyed, blond-haired elite is as subtle as a rhinoceros charging against our backsides.
That said, they seem like useful idiots to the Council, who are the actual rulers. The celebs are a tool to keep the little guy down. Council looks more Chinese than anything else too.

I was genuinely surprised Kat recognized her. Purple hair, could be someone else entirely. :^)

~Keep hoarding most our lives
Livin' in a schlomo's paradise~

What's on her sign Holla Forums?

this is never gonna make it to the west

youtube.com/watch?v=GnDPsr3AN7Y

The military and the rich get more sympathetic later on. Only the Council are really meant to be the bad guys.

Yeah, that rich guy only wanted a friend.

oh bby

Oh shit it IS up on HK PSN. Got that shit.

Really glad I bought the Asian English release now.

Porn. I like the porn, I don't own a Sony device, so I'll likely not play this game for a while. The porn is fine, though.

so, whats the GD2 content on PSO2?

If it were Zelsius, I'd be pissed. Thankfully, it's not Zelsius, so I'll be okay.

bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-gravity-princess/

Beat the game… what the FUCK was that ending?

Beat all the way? Or the first set of credits? Either way, that's the same reaction everyone seems to have.

Another 5 years for a sequel.

bump

What's the fastest way to make money. Trying to max out all my powers.

Grind chapter 19. You get like 2500 gems right before the first boss fight, so collect, retire, repeat. I have to do that a few more times since I think I've collected nearly every stray gem in the overworld and treasure chests don't give a whole lot.

It's on EU PSN now. Free.

Indeed it is. Based Sony.
store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/addons/gravity-rush-2-–-phantasy-star-online-2-collaboration-pack/cid=EP9000-CUSA04943_00-ACEUPSO2XXXXXXXX

I still haven't bought the game though.

I just beat the game and it seems like they basically rewrote Moebius' Incal with cute waifus, with Kat and Raven being the actual Incal, sort of. I expected something like that for the overall plot, but I'm glad Kat and the rest of the cast are goofy and charming even when the plot goes batshit insane. Did not expect that Akira Kali and Syd actually being Alias.

However, since we have the art examples from GR1 that indicate all of this really was planned from the start, seems to me the second game's new additions (a.k.a. the stuff they added once they switched to PS4 development) are everything concerning Jhirga Lao, while Brahman, Kali/Durga and Eto were the original idea. I still haven't done the paintings or the mining, but I have the suspicion there are lot of interconnected hints about what is actually going on.

Lunar Style is fucking amazing and is the best part of the gameplay. Used the stasis field much more than GR1 as well, they really make you search for objects at times, especially on hard.

>Did not expect that Akira Kali and Syd actually being Alias.
They hint at Syd being Alias the whole time.

I had a hard time reliably doing the rocket jump in the lunar style. Other than that I liked it.
I found the stasis field very useful. Lets you quickly kill soldiers, and if there is a lot of shit around, make quick work of bosses.

>Did not expect Syd being Alias
It's hinted at in the first game, though.

Spoilers about the paintings, there's a minor clue about the world but it just explains Nevi. Not a whole lot more.

I hate Lunar Style, actually. Very imprecise walking, annoying floaty controls. I prefer normal style the most. The stasis field is immensely more useful in this game, though. Between being able to tie up multiple enemies in Lunar, killing huge mechs in one shot with Jupiter, and the general usefulness of pelting enemies with Normal it really is nice.

just finished
wow that was a lot longer then I thought it be

quite a good ending also

I know they hint at it, but I genuinely didn't believe Syd was Alias, and didn't expect Syd to be from Eto. That time in GR1 when you meet Alias the first time (stealing the gem and the switcharoo that technically isn't one now) was essentially so goofy I didn't think it would be a possibility.

You're not supposed to walk with either style though, just use them when appropriate. Lunar Style is best for rocket jumps when shifted on walls and it's ridiculously exhilarating for me. The more I think about it the more Hekseville seems thought out when it comes to Kat's movement. Compare Vendecentre with Lei Havina or the slums. Slums are just smaller islands randomly scattered about and Havina is not really interesting since it's wide open and flat. Vendecentre has a lot of little nooks and crannies below and big buildings on top. Pleajune has that one long ascending stair street with tight alleys between buildings, but there's no such thing in Jirga Lhao where everything is more open.

Yeah, Hekseville was really well designed for Kat's powers in the first game and the compact size helps with loading and cramming a bunch of stuff in. Jirga Para Lhao seemed to want to make the world feel less cramped though, since we only knew about the world tower, and I think it did a good job. It's very open and different. It's not as well designed, especially the sky scraper district vs Vedencentre or the market vs Auldnoir but it gave a different feeling entirely so I enjoyed it.

Honestly though, favorite part about Hekseville aside from the memories is decorating Kat's house.

Kat has a heart of gold.

bump