mega.nz/#!CsxizBqT!9r3IWRKFlLP-ENa19_okA6LyxLdaWmEmg6mHaJFy42E
akiba-web.com/product/monthly.php?product_id=5468
twitter.com/Slate/status/820044120991420416
archive.is/lxnH7

twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GIMME PIZZA

Lol?

And now he's a literal tumblrfaggot.

Well, I got time, will continue translating these now.
Will post some of the old ones first.

Is this real?

He barely communicates, so it's hard to tell exactly HOW fucked he is. I think the fact that he isn't running his shit is a good sign, though.

After those yearsthe russians beat the swest in every possible way. There is nothing left gor the west… no shitposting, no hacking, no lol threads…

Also, no AIDS epidemic.

Nice!
Btw wtf happaned in the 90's? How that shit was so high?

All the niggers and slavs immigrated to America because they wanted jobs.

101% real

Dude has found FREE MONEY in LUDICROUS AMOUNTS. He's keeping his cock sucker shut because he knows how much his crowd loves to rip apart one of their own like a pack of starved wolves at the slightest hint of wrongthink. If I could fleece millions of people for free money by pandering to them I'd do it but lord knows I'd have to keep my dick pipe shut the entire time.

He had enough of a spine for a couple of jabs during tween angst adventures. Had. Also a whole bunch of that free money, at least for the game, got fleeced by the developers.

Someone wasn't there for
CAUCASIAN

Hi!!!!!! XDdddddDD x FUCKING D!!! I'm Anthony [Insert variation of the name "Fantano" here, because I think that's somehow funny because I'm a retarded autist Redditor who earns his money from making shitty fucking Youtube videos and not by a job like regular people. Haha I'm so hilarious :P:P:pppp xD] "the inernets busiest music [Insert weird ""quirky"" voice and video edit because im a fucking nu-male redditor] nerd! [Retarded catchprase that he uses to attract his shitty ass Reddit fanbase and 15 year old "OMG im so nerdy xDD haha hes a nerd too bcuz he says so xDd i like that dude i also use reddit btw :P [no youre not a fucking nerd bitch. Real nerds are people who spend 12 hours all day just in front of their computer for all their life, not some shitty fucking retards who think their music taste is "special"]] and today we review ANOTHER SHITTY FUCKING "HIP" MUSIC MADE BY SOME SJW FAGGOTS LIKE ANTHONY WHO HAS A SHEBOON AS A FUCKING WIFE!!!! 10/10 IT PROMOTES RACEMIXING - SOME LIBERAL SHITTY MUSIC WEBSITE XDDD IM SO QUIRKY HAHA MY NAME IS ANTHONY XDDD AND IM A FUCK KEK

Russian XKCD is pretty good.

what did he mean by this?

I wouldn't compare them to XKCD. They are not pretencious enough. They just can't draw.

lmao

Why do I want to fuck that chair?

I don't get it.

because it's shaped a lot like an ass
I slightly suspect that you actually know this

Don't bully the robot.

I think the only bad thing about Fantano is his meme review videos, they encapsulate everything wrong with the internet right now. He tries to make a point about how it's all ironic tryhard bullshit and in reality he's dead inside but he still does it. That shit isn't funny, he knows it, everyone knows it but they still embrace the cancer.

EWW

the buttfrustration this page caused was endlessly entertaining, too bad hussie pussed out and censored it

christ

Not only that, seeing the entire fanbase constantly squabbling over if he'd just given up and said fuck it or not was glorious. Shame it ended with such a whimper. The Caliborn's drawing sections were 10/10.

Looks like a tummy to me.

This one was also originally drawn as mspaint stickmen, but it was eventually redrawn by somebody with arms.

Same goes for this one, only in here the artist deliberately went for the Darkest Dungeon style.

MULTI POST SHITPOSTING?

I cry errytime

So is he a dragon pretending to be a man, or a man pretending to be a dragon?

both

These are really good. Why are you posting them in a lol thread?

please don't stop

I just felt like translating them and didn't think of any other place to post them. So LOL thread it is.

They are bretty gud.

But why would Hitler go to hell?

You do God's work user. I really need these for my winter stress.

He was a vegan.

L O L

Thats pretty oppresive

This is my experience with Holla Forums.

Still, i listen. That's better than ending up playing equivalent of fallout 4 of something.

That's retarded. Arthur can still remove the sword, as he's not trying to lift the hammer, and Thor can still use the hammer normally, but just can't remove the sword.

Holla Forums is the Holla Forums opposite, its never right.

You've just created an infinite regression paradox.

Oh man, if i would have as many penny as many time Holla Forums was wrong about a game…

The comic where Juggernaut runs into The Blob was better. The Blob is supposed to be unmovable while the juggernaut is unstoppable, and when they collide it destroys the universe leaving nothing but a void that the mutants float around in, and beast asks gambit if he wants to go cut pieces off wolverine and watch them grow back.

Some games can be trash and shallow, but fucks sakes user.

send help

consider suizide

Why would you listen to it "ironically"? What's wrong with listening to a perfectly fine music genre? Why do you need the approval of others to enjoy something?

You son of a…

LMAO fucking nerd

I was listening to Rage Your Dream as I fucking passed this
What?

Holla Forums has a lot of people who just parrot what they hear instead of actually giving you their own opinions. I try and fix this by typing up paragraphs of why a game is bad/good, but it's a lot faster for people to give a 1 line shitpost.
Play and enjoy whatever you like. If you can justify it with solid reasons then you don't have shit taste. Holla Forums's general tastes overlap with good taste, but aren't the same thing.

Wrong you full, act ironically is the first sing of that you are a closet hipster with faggot tendencies!
Being ironical is like being on the other far end of the edge meter. How could you be so fucking stupid? Are you from kym or other stupid shit?

no one should unironically enjoy anything except banging women kiddo

oc donut steel

you are literally a closet hipster, damn…

These comics are fucking terrible. Is that the point?

Actually, according to traditional logic, they would just phase through eachother.

If you want to get real technical, the unstoppable force and the immovable object must necessarily be one and the same, due to frames of reference.

These are really good

Cool thumbnail. Also, I'm from Holla Forums and I don't browse Holla Forums much. Are these shitty comics a meme or something?

Yes.

To show you how fucked things are.

Pfff… right, right…
So here is it lefty: The guy who post them translate them from russian. It's somekind of a slav shitposting comic, which is actually good.

I was asking for a courtesy spoonfeed

Fallen Enchantress and Endless Legend are both good games.
Go play Age of Wonders trilogy and Master of Orion while you're at it cuckchan faggo.

Those are pretty good comics
Genuinely funny

jesus

Thanks for the comic dump

I remember when you used to have to find out what a meme was through osmosis, and actually connecting the dots, or actually being there from its inception.

These are so comfy

That's still how it is on imageboards. Those videos are mostly popular with the 14 year old memesters who are more active on facebook than anything.

So that's what I've been missing all these years!

can you zip up your translations and put them somewhere

L-LOL

I dont get it

Scalebound is dead.

Sure. They are all in this thread anyway.
mega.nz/#!CsxizBqT
I hope you can download it, I am a complete idiot when it comes to Mega.
I won't translate anymore today, it's getting late.

You should get a tumblr page or something to post these so they wont be lost.

Good, weeb shit belong to the trash

nigga pls

Sorry, seems like I fucked up with the link.
mega.nz/#!CsxizBqT!9r3IWRKFlLP-ENa19_okA6LyxLdaWmEmg6mHaJFy42E
I was thinking of just contacting the authors of the webcomic. They thought about making an english website for a while.

Discussion of Hussie without completely and unequivocally condemning Homosuck.
>>>/homosuck/

Were they pulled or something?

Thanks a lot and you should def contact them

Japan really does work day and night.

I don't get it, what's the offensive part?

akiba-web.com/product/monthly.php?product_id=5468

these slav comics are the only reason i haven't killed myself TBH

He implied the characters were Caucasian which meant tumblrfags couldn't headcanon them as black or hispanic or whatever ethnicity gets the least privilege points.

it's funny because if you look at stuff like Team Special Olympics it seems clear that Hussie was pretty much a shitlord, but he ended up with an audience of snowflakes. yeah, the ending was bullshit. that whole 6th act was pretty much cancer. a lot of filler and unexplored potential.

Is the author saying that taking estrogen is like taking a healing potion?

What a fag.

Maybe the pun was that the potion also healed his sick mind and he is no longer violent?

I actually have been wondering. Was that song actually made for the show or is it just used from the artist(s)?

Reconsider

Said and done, i don't feel like killing myself.

eurobeat originated in the 80s, and initial d decided to use it because of the themes it covered (love, power, racing, etc).

A straightforward answer what the last thing I expected, I've been asking that question for years I probably should have just looked it up

twitter.com/Slate/status/820044120991420416
archive.is/lxnH7

haha

Some of those things are not even compatible.

Go back to your containment board horsefucker.

>>>/mlp/

Only one word comes to mind:

Wew

That site must be really desperate

Speaking of muslims and furries LOL

A real comic, yeah. It's more or less the same, but "booty call learned" was the ending instead.

l-lewd

this is a step over super degenerate, or as i'd like to call it, super degenerate 2

and THIS

IS TO GO

EVEN FURTHER BEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOND

LOL

Isn't this meme supposed to make the other choice more appealing?

Even if Dunmer actually looked like curry/arabs it would be the superior option.

Is that image turning ten this year?

Fuck, that's exactly what I was going to post.

I mean, your tastes are probably shit, but if you enjoy things, that should be on you.

both of you are right, it's the same as two unstoppable objects colliding. And, because an unstoppable object is, by definition, unstoppable, they would have to just pass through eachother, or else they wouldn't be unstoppable anymore.
It's meaningless in reality because nothing can be unstoppable.

Couldn't the unstoppable thing also just veer off on an angle? In that case it wouldn't be stopped, just redirected.

then they wouldn't be colliding.
the answer has to satisfy the conditions of the question and only those conditions. physics has no bearing on the solution.

Sex outside of marriage.

I think he was questioning your

There could easily be an unstoppable physical force somewhere in the universe.

But that's wrong you fucking retard, not only did he consume animal products he ultimately didn't cease eating meat, he just ate only the amount he had to.

No, I don't mean it dodged the immovable object, I mean it collides with it and then "slides" off and continues on another trajectory. Imagine throwing a hackey-sack at a wall at an angle.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

local white supremacist strikes again

Forked tongue.

IMAGINE.

That's the idea, yeah. But anyway:

I'm personally inclined to fugg the qt blue-eyed big-titted smooth-scaled lizard lady over a disgusting, ugly as fuck, hairy knife ear, myself. But, to each his own, I suppose.

does anyone have anymore of these edits

a lol thread seems like the place to requestan

yeah, it's

where are you even getting estrogen from?

He took him up to Olympus as his cupbearer so he could hit that at will

Did Zeus actually fuck a 12 year old boy, dare I ask, as an eagle?

And muhamalan married a 9 year old girl.

Ganymede bro.

Thank God someone stopped them from race mixing.

he caught himself chuckling halfway through it too

dude, Zeus did all kinds of fucked up shit. There are few situations where Zeus would look at some guy trying to get it on and say "no, don't do that"

m8, there's a lot of shit that goes down in Greek legends. There was a woman who fell in love with a bull so she asked deadalus to make a cow costume and put her inside so she could get fucked by it.

I wouldn't put it past him.

Something tells me whoever made all these Greek myths had a massive TF and bestiality fetish.

DELET THIS RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

>>>/zoo/

Which is where minotaurs come from!

I'm pretty sure he fucked a lot of people in animal form.

He is a serial rapist.

This.
If I recall correctly, it got so bad, fathers would turn their daughters into trees to avoid him.

dude, Zeus did all kinds of fucked up shit. There are few situations where Zeus would look at some guy trying to get it on and say "no, don't do that"

He fucked bitches in bull and swan form. This is because Zeus/Jupiter (from PIE Dyeus "godly"/EU-Pater "good father") was originally a theonymic honorific rather than a specific deity name, so once literacy rolled around, they got conflated into one character.

nani?

Similar to the semitic title "Ba'al" or the Germanic "Godus", which were later turned into singular, specific beings, rather than applied titles to local cult dieties.

ITT: reminding anons the greeks and also the romans were the inventors of shitposting.

I can't believe it, the absolute madman, he actually took him and rode him like a prostitute!

A title for a god rather than a proper name. This is why if you look around the Mediterranean you'll find several Artemises, Apollos, Zeuses, as they were local cults that used the same language. Interesting subject.
philipharland.com/Blog/religions-of-the-ancient-mediterannean-podcast-collection-page-series-1-6/

GAIUS + AOLUS 4EVER

A fine genre.
>>>/k/444656

Has anyone combined the "Evan" add with the one where the people dance at the school shooter?

Not that I'm aware of. Sounds awesome though. Maybe you could be the one who makes it.

Columbinewave will be invincible.

Actually, they could collide and ricochet off of each other, like bullets or those magnetic trolleys you probably pushed at each other in science class.

Gavin McHoweveryouspellit makes out with Milo and shoves dildos up his ass on air as a "political statement." He his lucky Sameer Al-Hyeed did not shoah his ass on camera.

Motherfucker

HA HAA!

COOKIES ON DOWELS

The idea is that Zeus saw a kid named Ganymede, who was the most beautiful Trojan male, so he turned into an eagle to rape him. Because he wanted him to always be around for fucking, he fired Hebe, who was the wine-bearer of the Gods and daughter of Hera, and gave him the role. Hera wasn't only pissed off because he replaced Hebe and was fucking Zeus, but because he was a Trojan. Hera hated Trojans because Paris, who was the Trojan's main man, chose Aphrodite as the hottest piece of ass among the Goddesses in a beauty contest.

EVERYONE GET IN HERE

That's pretty good.

I didn't read it before, and missed that.

Jesus fucking Christ.

All women become witches through whoring.
But man can only become a wizard through virginity.

Getting caught was part of my plan

i dun git it

ЗАПУСКАЕМ
░ГУСЯ░▄▀▀▀▄░РАБОТЯГИ░░
▄███▀░◐░░░▌░░░░░░░
░░░░▌░░░░░▐░░░░░░░
░░░░▐░░░░░▐░░░░░░░
░░░░▌░░░░░▐▄▄░░░░░
░░░░▌░░░░▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄
░░░▐░░░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▄
░░░▐░░░░▐▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄
░░░░▀▄░░░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄
░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄▄▌▌▄▌▌░░░░░

Because he couldn't save Germany.

Am I looking at 34 of a chair?

Where's the joke?

thicc

there's probably a guy in the 'girl' suit

This feels good.

I will translate this comic so the guy who is normally translating them will think that he may have a multiple personality disorder or an amnesia.

OF COURSHE

THAT WOULD NEVER EXIST
JUST POINT THAT OUT IN THE RESPONSES

I'd watch it for scientifical reasons

FUCK THIS PLANET

Holy shit gimme the sauce nigga.

I dont get it ;_;

ITS THE HIPPO DICK

Sounds like something that might happen in one of the comics.

OF COURSH

I confirm this post.

Lurk Holla Forums for two years before posting

I have a belated Christmas gift for Holla Forums

I guess the last line was lost

Watch harvey birdman attorney at law

just like fucking watch initial d

kek

Hot tip, by posting on Holla Forums, you are a part of Holla Forums. So if you like it, Holla Forums likes it at least a little bit. There is literally not one game everyone on Holla Forums likes and not one game everyone on Holla Forums hates.

Sonic 06

people were defending it in the thread about it's PC remake.

You some kinda nigger? Where did Redwood touch you?

Are you a faggot ass liberal? Do you seriously dislike Arin for that? He's an idiot but there's nothing wrong with that word.

wtf I like egoraptor now

The audio is from years ago, from when he was actually fun. The point is that hes a huge sjw now even though he used to say shit like this

I appreciated that, user.

the DVD one really triggered me

Same reason Jesus went to Hell.

Because he was a jew?

Because he was a prophet

A Jewish prophet?

Your gif has a lot of visual errors, that pinball one made me wince.

OF COURSE