What's the best version of Tetris

What's the best version of Tetris.

Other urls found in this thread:

doujinstyle.com/archives/2019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tetris

the one with cardcaptor sakura (or was that a puyo pop game?)

Why.

T E N G E N
E
N
G
E
N

PUYO PUYO TETARISU
U
Y
O

P
U
Y
O

T
E
T
A
R
I
S
U

Really it's fucking fun, try it

Gameboy color copy, version 1.1

Grandmaster 2 Plus. The DS game is pretty fun, too, if you like Nintendo shit.

the green commie machine

Gameboy version

It's Tetris, the only bad version is the one you can't play.

Grandmaster 3

Tetris Plus

the DS version

this one

Probably one of the F(L)OSS versions

This, second only to TGM.

Out of the way you fucking casuals

I remember playing the EA version on PS3, and it a pretty fun game for two players. The only other version of Tetris I knew was the gameboy one, so that was a leap. The PS3 version had tons of modes, but we mostly played the standard co-op: the cage is divided in two area (left for player one, right for player two) where a two columns are shared, you get to work together to put your pieces properly as each player receive his own pieces. There's also a bank system were you can swap your current piece for the one in the bank, making it possible to exchange pieces between player.

I liked that version – except for the music, it was annoying

i remember really enjoying the new tetris

Duh

Got a dl link for 2hutris?
It looks comfy.

doujinstyle.com/archives/2019

This

It's a mix of nostalgia as it was the first version of tetris I played, and that the pixel artwork was beautiful back in it's time.

Tengen version puts Nintendo to shame.

← When people say "the Tetris theme", I think of this.

this

This or any eroge tetris.

Nigga gets it.

Tetris Party Deluxe is the best home console version.

Eroge tetris?
That's one thing I haven't seen yet. Source?

It's like I'm really hearing a default ringtone for an IBM Simon.

I was just bullshitting. Although it's likely that someone already made an erotic tetris game.

These

I love not being able to lose, what a thrilling challenge.

Tryhard GM faggot

I wouldn't mind the guideline that much, but you literally cannot lose. I mean seriously, even Gameboy Tetris offers a much bigger challenge in comparison.
It's not about having more wall kicks, or having a 7-bag randomization, those make the game easier, but there is still a challenge left. It's the fact it has lock delay reset after every move/rotation in addition to those, plus having a hold piece. THAT makes it trivial, you can't lose even on 20G, it's not fun at all.
It only gets somewhat fun in multiplayer, but because of the 7 bag randomization it gets robotic to the point everyone has a predetermined "always works" stacking scheme with TSpins triples or Tetrises and never moves from there.
I'm not a Tetris god by any means, in fact I only got up to what, 300ish in TAP Death? I seriously need to git gud, but guideline Tetris has a ceiling in singleplayer that even I reached a long time ago, one that anybody can reach in a couple of weeks.

>somehow got a gameboy under the tree for christmas in 1989 with the Tetris pack-in
simpler times, my friends

I know I played an erotic Colums version or port on ZSNES back then on my old Windows 98 machine, just cleared three stages or so, it had anime tiddies and butts, just remebering the girl you got by clearing the second screen gets me horny.

Soundtrack: CD-i, Tengen, and Super Tetris 3
Gameplay: Bullet-Proof/Nintendo for NES and Gameboy
If you want to play Guideline Tetris: Tetris Party Deluxe, whichever versions
Multiplayer is best if there's hard-dropping and none of the other guideline features or other gimmicks. And if it's gratis and leebray so you can get anyone to play it with you.

ur a faget. The hold piece is by far the worst part.

Welltris is my favorite variation.

When it comes to NES, I prefer Tengen for original Tetris with many options and BPS Tetris 2 + Bombliss for added bombing madness.
Pic related, Superbus.