Designs and Characters you like

Designs and Characters you like
but you don't like the game.

whoops wrong skele

wow also forgot this, off my game

OP, Riot Gear is from New Vegas and it looks much better - at least the Elite variant does. What you posted in the picture is a mod anyway.

Arnice would be pure waifu material for me, and she even has a /monster/ demongirl form for angry fucking, but she's a dyke and her game sucks.

at least here girlfriend is pretty cute too

It's a fucking shame, really. These are great designs.

what's with the ninja turtles fingers?

The Elite one is pretty cool yes.

Maybe not don't like, but just don't care about the game. What a shame that Mechari had to be in such forgettable mmo. I don't even know if there is any other game that has fem bot race.

Allods Online don't even try, extremely pay to win

Would say that Nautilus and Brand are a bit generic though. Nautilus is basically a big daddy and Brand is just a dude but on fire.

It's more indifference than outright dislike.

I'm going to avoid considering iOS crap as "games", otherwise I'd be flooding this with Granblue, boatsluts and Fate stuff.

I'm sorry but she just gets my motor running.

Nautilus dows look like a big daddy, but both of them were based on old scuba diving equipment.

Brand on the other hand is a man made of lava wearing fireproof pants. He doesn't wear any fancy fire warlock/overlord clothing to look cool, he's just a normal dude. It's kinda cool.

completely unrelated but old scuba gear is great, we should remake it into armour and scare our enemies with it.

good game to fap to, will never touch that garbage though

God damnit.

I have never, and never will play No More Heroes, but Margaret is 10/10.

The sluts are 10/10 wank material.

sweatingman.jpg

They look more like zombies with with mechanical limbs for me. And I wouldn't say that they are very attractive.

Destiny in general.

Pre-butchered Warframe

Except for the weapon designs, yeah. So much wasted potential.

I'll never get into the Sonic games, but dr. Robotnik is fucking awesome.

he doesn't seem as "villanous" with normal sclera.

Apollo Justice is shit, but she's 10/10.

The worst part is that noone can ever do a meme-mask ever again, or they will be called a copycat by all of the fucking normalfags.

>You will never show her the trick that makes your dick disappear into her

Worst part is that masketta man himself was a copycat, a ripoff of an indie isometric shooter's MC.
There is no justice in this world.

What was that game called? I was semi interested in it.

Was called Ruiner.
It's not on IGG though, probably DOA thanks to masketta man being a better publicity whore.

Adopt a 16 year old Russian girl from one of those services and you can show her trick after trick.

I'll hold out hope. Looks really nice.

This supposed to respond to this fuck

got these off their site, pretty funky html code for his changing face