archive.is/CiMDN
archive.is/2csMa
archive.fo/7rnVD
archive.fo/4EKXE
archive.fo/GTqRU
archive.fo/OD6Bz
archive.fo/oVAKd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So what did you guys think of the presentation?
Ritsu is a fag who should be reported on sight.

was about to make one at 4am, but this is fine

dropped completely
might pick it up in 2-3 years for splatoon 2 though

Who is exited for Switch? I never cared.

Morning guys, been a while. How's it hanging?

Haven't actually watched it myself, been keeping up in the thread and oprainfall talking about the stuff from the presentation though. ARMS looks like it has potential for fun. I sure as fuck won't be getting one at launch though.

shiggy

One Piece Burning Blood: Luffy vs Luffy edition

says who? I just posted and anime girl. No crime against that, yeah?

Pretty much. Apparently the gyros on those nunchuck sticks are pretty articlate, but we'll have to see. it'd be nice if they were

if it weren't for the retarded name it would look at least interesting
but all this silly cowboy shit they showed of jesus christ

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

rip thread

you're yozafag
you're the only one using yozas in this thread, ever, so bye bye

wuz gud monica

wut

yo i fuckin luv gyros monica but itz mostly dat tzatziki or w/e dat shit is monica w/ da cucumbers fam

Morning everyone!

Thinking about watching the Men in Black movies today. Also might drink the last of my booze finally.

Played some old school tetris. Was alright but not my thing.

Yes, because 1 pic is all it takes huh faggot?

coming crawling in here after your thread got nuked?
is this what your pride amounts to?

it's a reputation, nigger
being new doesn't save you from being retarded

Hows life been fam?

If you think something like this would actually make me stop posting you are delusional.

trash shit posting thread once more

i dun think i eva saw da third one fammo
dis tbh mah nycka

Morning folks, got any plans for the weekend?
I spent like an hour headbanging and playing air guitar with a customer today, manager is going to flip her shit if she sees it on camera.
Also woke up with like 15 spider bites on my arm today. What the fuck dude

Holy fuck is the Switch an overpriced piece of shit

give it time, it's only begun

bye bye

I'm not new, because I know what the mods said. They said 1 PIC is not enough. Being new doesn't save you from being retarded.

that is some intense faggotry

Why do you make a thread first before posting in the existing one?

Oh? I haven't had any time to read up on it. What's so bad about it?

Me either tbh

Which is why I wanna redo the first 2 then see it. Long day ahead.

Why would your manager care? Thats customer relations.

there was only one men in black movie, the rest were chinese knockoffs

don't forget he makes them in mass in hopes to get the 9am thread, it's really pathetic tbh

Had a mostly okay day. Played more Summon Night Swordcraft Story. Tried to play Deadbolt but I'm kind of at an impasse, these levels spike in difficulty pretty hard after a bit. No chest pains today, though. After how bad they were the last few days, it's welcome.

I wish they weren't finally making a FE Musou on it. I've been waiting forever for one, and they HAD to put it on this piece of shit. Plus the heavy focus on Fates and Awakening from the trailer pisses me off.

I type up the threads at 3:59. There shouldn't be a thread up when I post if the mods had any sense so I don't bother checking.

Yeah the second one wasn't all that great if memory serves right. Still though might be fun

your thread was a second early, so it's fine

It isn't "professional". Gotta take my night time gas jockeying very seriously

my god are you new

I wish I had the money to be a scalper. Seems like a good racket.

Still closer than 14 minutes early.

Ayy I been there. Was fun when the boss wasn't on my ass. Any stories?

ye dat shit gum summa dat deep deep lore type shit goin on tbh monica. actually i heard in da first movie when da two secret aliens be in dat cafe and it's sum subbed ayyyyy language it was actually a english scene that changed da context of da rest of da movie but dey dubbed it ova w/ bull shit or sumn, prolly find it on YT.

Autism n counter autism goin on ryt ch'yea monicas dayuuum

say whatever you want bruh. But I fail to see how one picture still constitutes as breaking the rule. Kill yourself, rulefag.

ayy it's going as always.

haven't had my gyros, but i was talking about the gyroscopes/motion sensors in the controller.

same old same old. Gonna apply for a position at the post office i think. If i get around to it. this complacency is killing me.

yeah, but it's not yours, so it wins by default

report niggers

Paid Online, 2 and a Half hour Battery life, $300, Splatoon and Mario aren't launch titles, the remote is terrible, the games don't look great, HD RUMBLE, and people trying to shill this shit

>Turns out to be a fucking anticlimax boss with 15 health; reason being given that even a vampire will turn frail after a millennia of living.
Somehow the game managed to successfully spook me.

Not interested in the system, and I can only imagine XC2 will be ruined in localization because most company's especially NoA, are still in [CURRENT YEAR] mindset.

I expect you'd have to be lucky to see any return on it. I remember people trying to scalp Wii U preorders. The worst part of that fucking Switch presentation is that I'm probably going to buy one for No More Heroes 3 and Fire Emblem Heroes.

it's not the image, it's you
saying it's been a while and posting yoza, you put yourself into the crossfire here, so don't cry me a river when you get shot

Wait what. I gotta see that shit. How it change the movie though?

That could be a pretty comfy job. Probably a lot of moving shit though.

Wait since when is no more heroes getting another game?

Suda announced it during the conference earlier. Didn't say anything about it except that it's going to be on Switch.

why don't we just ban all imagines right now since they're been used by people you don't like at one point

Really, because I'm sure they said posting one pic doesn't constitute a ban.

Shiiiiiiiiiiet. Though I've never played 2 honestly. I should get up on that shit.

if you want I'll give you the archive of each thread for the last month

King of Heroes

Do you have enough time to

Fate/STAY UP ALL NIGHT

I never played 2, either. I got near the end of 1 but I was kind of just waggling at random.

Also I don't understand the reference tbh

I played 1 on ps3 tbh

Didn't play 2 because no wii at the time. Yet another reason to mod the one I've got collecting dust in a box.

I can't even be fucked hooking mine up to replay Muramasa. I barely use my consoles anymore.

Might want to keep tabs on SCS3's progress if you're liking SCS1. Apparently they're hoping to get a patch out this year.

I've got a few, craziest thing was when our washroom was out of service. some old dude just dropped his pants while pumping and took a piss on the pump
also the time some guy straight our of a lovecraft novel walked in, took a box of froot loops and walked out

That's pretty heartbreaking. Nintendrone dream dead for me

dey b samiches up in da controller dawg?

DINDU NUFFIN
I
N
D
U
N
U
F
F
I
N

is dat sum sorta mini witch ridin a fork or sumn mayne?

dis tbh i see all type of niggas postin dmx mah dude

do it

It's okay so far. Feels kind of clunky. Not sure if I'll even play 2 after this.

ritsu > other avatarfags > that guy who roleplays as a nigger

Yeah same here. Not worth the effort when I could just download an emulator.

Ha the second one is great.

I had a dude who looked like a fucking actor playing old revolver ocelot walk in once. Mustache and slicked back hair, even the clothes. Was hilarious.

My eyes are just so shot that it's hard to get comfy when I'm playing on a console.

probably. But it think government gigs offer some sort of partial-forgiveness on student loans or something. I got family in the postal service so maybe I could swing something that way as well.

I wish. Too bad the damned thing can't make sandwiches, only play games.

Damn weird.

Man they don't make movies like they did in the late 90s/early 2000s. I miss the camp.

ay yo monica I appreciate dat but dmx mah fam fam

My tv is hidden behind about a dozen k-on figs right now so I couldn't even if I wanted to.

You wear glasses or anything?

here we go, not that archive is had issues druing a few days and for the life of me I couldn't get it to work before the threads died

01st December
archive.is/R8pew
———————————————————————————————–

02nd December
archive.is/u1xyU

03rd December
archive.fo/MQA8M

04th December
archive.fo/ra1PK

05th December
archive.is/LIYAF

06th December
archive.fo/UaKqb

07th December
archive.is/nIfv1

08th December
archive.fo/sUH6G

09th December
archive.is/rQr3P

10th December
archive.fo/8Tlaw

11th Dcemeber
archive.fo/0VBnu

12th December
archive.is/jHCxg

13th December
-archiveis down

14th December
-archiveis down

15th December
archive.is/AZFeV

16th December
archive.fo/JmWH9

17th December
archive.fo/4qrkf

18th December
archive.fo/Bozi3

19th December
archive.fo/QmfUf

20th December
archive.fo/TSMoL

21st December
archive.fo/izerG

22nd December
archive.fo/gB7Tx

23rd December
archive.fo/n8CoM

24th December
archive.is/CiMDN

25th December
archive.is/2csMa

26th December
archive.fo/7rnVD

27th December
archive.fo/4EKXE

28th December
archive.fo/GTqRU

29th December
archive.fo/OD6Bz

30th December
archive.fo/oVAKd

I must've missed the 31st since I was out that night

*note that

Yeah, but even with the glasses I can barely see a thing.

ritsu > other avatarfags > that guy who roleplays as a nigger>Wolfspider

yo i hate dat nigga viper too if i see dat nigga in dat streets i'm droppin his sweet as fo'really tho

gyros especially niggas need mad infrastructure to make dem shiz fukkin greek master race type niggas

right

now post every other thread on the board achieved

Hildegard Valentine from Shadow Hearts: From the New World. Artist gave her fork since she has form switches based on how many calories she's ingested. She's chuuni as fuck (to be fair, her older brother Joachim is too; Keith's the "normal" one of the siblings) and thinks she's the star of her own mahou shoujo anime despite it being close to 1930's America. Hell, she even bitches to that bat that the official name of the weapon he gave her was too fucking long, and shortened it to something easier to say when kids want to buy toy merchandise version of it some day.

shit > cancer > huey > ritsu and co

Holy crap no kidding. Hope you get it then! Good luck!

Surprised more people don't get up in that just for that alone. Plus you get all the holidays off and shit.

Whens the last time you went to an eye doctor?

Huey did nothing wrong
Except shitting in the shower

we're talking this thread, nigger
that's the whole point

August. He said there was so little change that there's no point in changing my prescription.

he didn't off himself yet

That's some advanced autism you got there lad

naw fam dey wuz talkin bout viper almos 100 percent positive monica

so u can plump dat hoe up sumn fierce ?

I don't think you know how to use words, m8

Do you have some sort of disease or like advanced astigmatism or something? I've worn glasses my whole life and it shouldn't be that bad.

I hope so, cause you're my fav.

I wasn't, next time follow with the conversation k?

Keeping an archive of these threads so you can track who posts what images is pretty autistic

I have a heart condition, but nothing related to my eyesight. I've just always had really bad eyesight.

(checked)
You ever going to get laser eye surgery or anything? I've considered it but am far too squeamish I think.

forreal fam. I mean they'd have to keep the rest of the console's internal parts from getting all meaty and greasy n shit. That'd take some legit solid planning.

yeah. it's definitely not a bad gig from what i've heard.

for what purpose?
if I do, will you send me dick pics I never asked for?

?

It would be nice if I could afford it.

I'm actually about to look for a job myself. Starting monday. Its not going to be fun.

Going to save up to go to nippon though so theres that.

I think it only costs 2k? Been a long time since I read about it. I mean thats a lot of money but for something so life changing, not so much.

hey abloo bloo bloo

Why do kids think acting tough will make me sell them cigarettes
I wish I could give them smokes just so they die that much quicker.

Rationalize it all you want, that won't make your obsession any less autistic

awwwww u sweeet nigga

i'ma fold a buncha paper cranes to make u better fam i'ma get all da hood niggas in on it tooo mayne we gon make u better monica

it'd be worf it n any loss of life dat should occure nurrin resurge n developminz

there you go again, you got adhd lad?

you were saying only one person uses yoza imagines the man him self, when I was saying if you're going down that line you may as well just remove imagines altogether since they've been posted around by other people before

do you need a moment to take that all in? I understand

She has five forms: Pink Bat (aka Peach Bat for prior series fans, she's an optional boss in the prior game) which doubles her physical attack but halves her defense and health and locks her from casting anything but Blood Drain and a spell that increases the next physical attack to 125% damage. Burn calories from her and she turns into a skinny teenager that's good at casting spells but a real bitch, and burn them even further and she goes into a manic masked version of that. on the opposite end of the spectrum, dump a bunch of calories on her and she turns into a landwhale that is pretty unattractive but much stronger physically and has a much nicer disposition (that version also has a masked form that makes her even stronger).

On a related note, I taught that cat in the game to down her entire canteen of beer and vomit all over the enemy. Fucking "Sake Cup Purge".

I started watching Big O since I got off work too late to case on AO. It's just the kind of anime I want to see.

(you)

I don't have to, it's as simple as pressing a button and having a functioning memory

in this thread, and you give me this shit of not following a conversation

it's pretty much batman the animated series with giant robots It's great

Big O was pretty good. Liked the batman-esque artstyle

I've got a lot of expenses already. Work doesn't cover the prescriptions I need to not die.

It's too late for cranes, fam.

Y-you too

Retail is the worst.

Batman

If you don't have to, then why are you doing it?

If memory serves that anime actually proved MUCH more popular in the west than Japan, with Adult Swim (or Toonami, not sure who aired it first as they share the channel) and their viewerbase being a big reason it even saw a second season.

yooo a nigga lyk em thicc thoo tbcfhwymnfrfrt

ey time i tried to watch dat shit da first episodes is so borin n formulaic i couldn't get into it but niggas always b sayin shit was dat fiyuh tho. artstyle was bretty tight tho mechs was ridiculous

IT'S NEVA 2 LATE FO CRANES MONICA

You close to either border? Might consider getting some that spic/maple meds.

Netflix is about to start producing anime which is the worst thing fucking ever

I could see them picking up something like big o to bring back.

Also wasn't cowboy bebop like that too?

it isn't because I am not arguing your point

because you seem to care enough

I feel like it has a tinge more class than Bantam. It's much more comfy than I anticipated, and that's exactly what I needed on this particular evening.

dey got shit on there like knights of sidonia already dat says netflix original. did dey jus port dat shit i neva even rly watch anime on dat shit cuz it's mostly ass or shit i seen already. saw dat berzerk cgi stuff on there wasn't as bad as i had heard at least.

you'd argue for the sake of it, points don't matter to you if they're not your own

I am maple. Our healthcare doesn't cover as much as you might think. Pretty much just hospitals are free. Work covers the occasional doctor visit, one dental checkup a year, and one eye checkup/new pair of glasses every other year.

Well, if you're going to use them anyway, see if you can give me a couple extra inches down south.

Batman sorta ditched the whole film noir stuff over the years sadly.

Pretty sure they didn't make that. Maybe they subbed it? Not my type of anime so dunno

And netflix wouldn't carry the borderline pedo SoL shit I like anyway.

u want snow?

it was actually supposed to run on forever but adult swim wanted season 2 to have an ending

Thought you all at the very least had affordable medicines.

your point didn't matter to me from the beginning because it was wrong already
what I am doing is pointing to what is my point, and that's all I've been doing

I will say that FtNW is probably one of the few games that has an actual reason for WHY it sees stupid Dobson-tier inflation fan art. Can't say the same for other games or series I like that seem to get it just because they can.

I generally keep her in her skinny form. Easier on the eyes and its nice to have a pretty good caster to work in coordination with Mao and Ricardo when needed.

No thanks, I hate snow.

Not unless you have a nice job. Even some of the better employers have cut back on prescription coverage.

good luck with that! job hunting is such a pain in the ass, just one of several reasons why i haven't quit my current job.

it'd be worth it for the gyro tho

T H I C C

A shame. Perhaps someone could badger AS into bringing it back, perhaps on Toonami.

anyone want to code for a ss13 server pls?

Fam.

And thanks! It shouldn't be too awful. Not like I got bills or anything to worry about. I'm more worried about how bad the job will be once I start.

Thats shitty. Its funny watching libtards in the states praise canadian healthcare when it doesn't sound any better at all.

Nice numbers.

Its been a very long time since I watched it. I wouldn't really be interested in it now tbh

Cowboy Bebop was indeed real popular out here, to the point they aired it in English for nearly ten solid years. However, beyond the original TV series and movie, it has never been seeing a sequel possibly in the works. You might be thinking of FLCL getting another "season".

G R O S S

Huh nah. I mean like popular in the west but never popular in japan.

It's awful. Most of the time you're best off going to a free clinic if there's one nearby. You'll wait forever at the hospital and the doctors there are bad. I think I've told my hospital stories here before, about being prescribed medicine I'm allergic to, and sent home after being told a brutal infection causing all sorts of problems was "nothing".

Very nice user

Not sure. Big-O was the one that I've known to be notoriously more popular in the west while Japan wasn't big on it.

kill yourself

I remember the second one but don't think I remember the first. Jesus christ.

Do you lot import a lot of pajeet "doctors" or something?

speaking of killing yourself

That's part of it, but the worst doctors just get hired at hospitals because they're all understaffed.

Sounds like your average Canadian hospital

its my downboat, whoever is making these threads now sucks

How hard is it to get decent insurance and go to private ones?

Is Gamefreak's waifu baiting really this potent? Is this what being a weaboo feels like?

my bad, bump lock, that was a retarded thing to do, jesus

Shit, I fucked up the order of the images.

to each their own

N O T A S T E

thank you.

WELCOME TO THE CLUB BROTHER

If you need any advice, you know where to find me

Honestly grosses me out now most of the time.

Gamefreak has mastered the art of making waifus at the expense of good games.

Why the fuck didn't you pirate

Pretty average.

It depends where you are. The only doctor in my area isn't taking patients now, but I got lucky and got in with her. I have work insurance so I don't know what it's like trying to buy your own here.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i'd anoint dem hoes naw mean family

Wait are you in like some frozen hellscape part of canada or is this common?

I would if only she were white

it would end up like FLCL season 2 and 3 where none of the original staff were involved

Nips are honorary whites anyway.

I'm in a pretty rural area, so there's just the one private practice.
Until that something kills you by giving you medicine you're allergic to.

Do you think there will ever be a point where Gamefreak will start advertising their waifus moreso than the actual Pokemon?

I'm not able to crack my 3ds, mainly cause it's at 11.0, but even then, I'm so tech illiterate, that I'd probably fuck it up anyways.

That's a gook not a nip

No
Now stop buying and start pirating

There's a new hack out that works on any firmware. I haven't tried it yet. Called Soundhax.

You ever see a moose?

Checked and ew gross.

From what I hear, homebrew is pretty idiot-proof. You need to delibe rated fuck up to brick your system. I haven't done it myself since I haven't has a reason to touch my 3ds in almost a year

Aight i'm heading to bed. Gotta get back to wageslaving tomorrow. Have a little more Chouzuki.

probably doesn't help she's chubby, not most people's flavor as it is.

last round

eh, i got a thing for asians. like i said, to each their own.

:^)

No, I don't live far enough north.

Nah I used to like them thicc so.

Night fam, cya around!

moose'll fuk u up nigga i'd prolly hit mah self

ooooooooooo lawdy lawdy lawd

Thats good at least. Scary things really.

You ever eat one at least?

ayyy

Yeah seriously. Seen those things ram cars and shit and fuck em up bad.

Yeah, I shared with my cat.

Hows that shit taste monica?

I didn't really care for it. Kind of a heavy taste, for lack of a better word. I'd try it again, though.

not good enough
I gotta protect the core line
I've got norman in my blood

NIGGERS

you're satan's apostel, collins poster
but we need you more than ever

It gets worse though.
Shit gets worse when you have a rape/ryona fetish.
How do you solve this?

succ my dicc nigger

you are dexio
this is your suppressed desire to have a happy loving relationship emerging from your subconscious
you are dexio

But what if I can't relate to him, and that everytime I imagine him, it's like watching somebody else?

I forgot Sina and Dexio were even a thing
So many faces past my by for me to remember them all

Well think of yourself as not you and yourself that's not you as Sina and then make that yourself that's not you back to you when you're comfortable

that's called cuckoldry if she's your waifu, or for now in your case voyeurism

are you saying you have a loving relationship?

**Has anyone been really as far as decided to want to look more like?

I think I prefer the latter, even if it does mean I'm basically stalking my waifu.

I just mean it's like watching a tv show or watching a couple when outside.

That's not what I mean, I guess maybe picture him as you cuckolding yourself

But then you get into the dilemma described in where it's more satisfying to not be Dexio, and instead be the torturer. Which stance do I take?

can't have both
either you spank her or your meat to her being spanked by someone else

exactly
this is your life, watching others

user I cannot properly articulate what I wish to convey to you
but Dexiros life in that moment is still preferable to yours

reminder to take your estrogen

thanks jew

it makes fapping better :^)

i've gone from 3-4 faps a day to ~2
they're way better though

yeah, but regular fapping lends the same results

before, my third fap of the day would usually feel like nothing, now it feels like the first time i've fapped in days

depends
shorter than they used to be
sometimes a few minutes, if i want to get it over with

i plug maybe half the time, and that's way better than normal
regular orgasms are still better than they used to be

nothing big enough for a pure anal orgasm

estradiol and bicalutamide

bicalutamide is the best blocker for not fucking with your libido / dick

i don't feel the need to have it inverted so i'd rather make sure it stays big
especially if i end up getting with a cis girl

oh hi burch

hhhHHHHHmmmmmmmm

didn't call me creepy

too depressed to care tbh

that time of the month or there something up cutie?

nah, first few months are reputed to be shit
moodswings and whatnot
going to be a while before i stabilize, i guess

and even then there's rebounds

you'll pull through I'm sure

eh, maybe
depends on if i ever actually get my life in gear

There's nothing wrong with shitting in the shower.

You may be a husbando to some 2d grill who watches every episode of the show you're in and saves every image drawn of you. You'll never meet them.

that hit harder than I thought it would
thanks for giving me new daydream material though