Ultra Street Fighter 2

40 DOLLARS
FOR A 26 YEAR OLD GAME

Okay… what exactly does it offer to warrant the price capcom? Surely there is a good reason for charging that much money for a game you can emulate with a couple clicks.

Capcom predicts there will be low sales because of low amount of switch buyers. That's a smart price for a niche genre.

It has two new """characters""" (palette swaps) and you can switch between the original pixel art and the Udonshit from HD Remix.

Otherwise it's just a cheap cashgrab of an update (even by Capcom standards) made by a skeleton crew, just like how Ultra SF IV was just Super SF IV with a bunch of extra fighters from SFxTekken.

Did Capcom become desperate after SFV didn't rake them in cash? What gives?

I just saw… 20 dollars would have been a cash grab, this is just low effort robbery.

I love how they are parading around the new characters like they are some huge deal.

This just makes things worse.

8 year old game, its just a port of HD remix

SFV is console exclusive to PS4. They couldn't port to Switch even if they wanted.

Only retards would play SF2 on SNES in this day and age

>It's not even a port of the best street fighter game; Street Fighter EX2 Plus

And you dumbass children will lap it up

The punchline to that joke is that it's likely still a better buy than SFV.

They fucking lost their goddamned minds.

Half of Holla Forums lives off of autismbux how the fuck are we meant to afford dumb bullshit like this

Does it come with a rootkit though? That was a nice extra feature the last time

Its a pretty solid version, a lot of pro players used to play it.

couldn't they just call him evil ken?

Violent Ken actually has a pretty sizable fanbase who have wanted him to return for a while, so they are banking on that in the laziest manner possible. They probably didn't want to hire Udon again (who said they would never do something like this again) so they just took each frame of the Sprite, ran it through a filter, threw it back into the game, and they rebalanced the character slightly.

That is a special level of jewing your fans.

This makes no fucking sense. HD Remix is no the PS3 for a fraction of that and it's online is for free. Capcom has gone batshit insane.

>EX2 Plus
Mein negro

What timeline are we even living in?

I feel like I'm forgetting some. How long can Capcom milk the same game? I thought it might be over when Street Fighter 3 debuted, but apparently not.

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo Revival

SF2 for the GB

Hyper Street Fighter II, which let you pick from every version's incarnation of each character.

Will buy day one.

You're the cancer killing gaming

Holy crap, are the preorders for it up? How much?

Wheres the dick

I'm a person who would want violent ken in but they did it all wrong. He needs to have the funky afro, he needs to have the stance where he kinda has one hand close to his belt instead of in the proper fighting stance. Violent ken should be cocky motherfucker to the max; It's the extreme personalization that ken is given. But they half assed it so now it's just a palette swap so now its, "violent ken…who cares".

I expect half assed from capcom but I wanted to put my words in on how to do violent ken right. That's my two cents on this violent ken thing

The girl on the money store album cover is in this game?!

it's back on >>>/cuckchan/ where you belong alongside the rest of the dick gobblers

She has a feminine penis

They're basically baiting and hooking retarded Nintendrones into paid online at this point.

It looks like their designing a new street fighter game with newer characters in the styles of older games if you look at the final bit at the end of the trailer.

The graphics become that of IV and it shows a a haduken in first person.

Also according to capcom they didn't hemorrhage any money from SFV and the sales they lost were easily made back via character purchases so this isn't a decision made from desperation.

t. capcom shill

Surrrrreeeeeeee

got any info to back up that information?

It will be a motion controlled hadouken simulator, ala this, made entirely out of reused SFIV assets.

skip eating for a day or 2

Just like they did to you sonybronies?

I'd buy it on PC. I like SF2 and HD sprites.
Played a lot of it on genesis with buddies.

Everything after Super Turbo was just a cashgrab for consoles and portables made by people who were never part of the original SF2 arcade team. There's a reason why everyone still plays Super Turbo in this day and age despite HD Remix being a thing.

Violent Ken never had an afro in-game. That was just for the promo art.

Capcom jew levels have risen an absurd amount

Kinda sucks, Id actually pick this one up for 20 dollars, but for that price capcom can go fuck itself
Its worth noting though that this isnt a strict port of the shitty HDR game. Its balanced differently.

I'd rather they put the final version of SF3 on. SF2 is overrated.

oh. This also has dramatic battle from SF Alpha.

sigh. They couldn't even give violent ken and evil ryu different poses

That's not how you spell Third Strike

Its the truth though. Look for old footage of sf2 tournaments.

People still like street fighter games? I thought everyone started playing Marvel Vs. Capcom.

Super Turbo isn't on the SNES

DMC4SE releases at $25 with 3 new characters they actually had to work on.

Ultra Street fighter 2 has some palette swaps for $40.

The best.

That was the first fighting game i've ever gotten, i got my gba as a bday gift with pokemon gold and my best friend gave me that game as a gift
Lots of great memories from it, first time i turned the gba on with it i thought something was wrong because the boot up is different between gbc and gba games
Anyways, only fighting game i've ever enjoyed

Sage for blogpost

if DMC fans were dumb enough to buy DmC then they'd charge 40 bucks for 4SE too

muh nigger, grand master or get the fuck out.

Looks like they've been milking their userbase since the early SF years.

Because HD was broken shit full of retarded ideas like fake fireballs, and it made the balance even worse (it didn't even tone down Akuma). Fuck that autistic faggot Sirlin.