Sell me this pen

Sell me this pen.

Ok, user, you can fill in any amount of money on this blank check. But you have to use my pen to fill out the rest of the check, and it costs $5.

Do you work sales?

I would never defile myself in such a way

well you should

I just wouldn't enjoy it. I feel bad psychologically manipulating people tbh, even though I'm pretty good at it.

My first thought as well
Unless the dude is using old, faulty checks.

If you dont buy this pen, your friend will. Not only is he going to buy this pen, he's going to tell you all about how fucking great this pen is. He wont let you forget it, that fucker will make sure you know just how close you came to owning this pen. His never ending bleating about this fucking pen is going to drive you nuts. Daily. Not only that, I am going to sell it to him with a 100 dollar note wrapped in the inside and tell him the ink needs to be replaced. He is going to annoy you forever about how he scored big time on this here pen. Hey user, remember that time you turned down the 100 dollar pen. Whew boy.

HEY, BILLY MAYS HERE WITH A BRAND NEW PEN PEN

>>>/waifuist/
>>>/bestemma/
>>>/yuri/

It belonged to Adolf Hitler.

I don't get it

Its been inside Emma Watson's pussy.

cause you has the dumbs

AND NOW UR GONNA BUY THIS FUKN PEN

I don't understand how this transaction benefits the seller

lol

It's a big pen

Think about it. Have you ever bought a pen?

its the pen that signed drumpt's impeachment

the task was to sell the pen, not make money off it. suppose the checking account is empty if it makes you feel better.

It will feel good in your ass. Buy it. BUT IT NOW OR ILL FUCKING KILL YOU! I WILL MURDER YOUR ENTIRE WORTHLESS FAMILY. BUYT THEDE FUCDKLEING FPEN!!

t. 20 years experience in sales.

By the pen so you can sign the marriage certificate to marry my half fish-sister

SOLD

Whoever's name is written by this pen dies at midnight

$200 - writes itself, just like the Quick-Quotes Quill

Terms and conditions apply. There is no legal guarantee it actually writes itself and the seller is under no liability if it does not.