I guess RobotChicken is another show im done with

I guess RobotChicken is another show im done with.

You should have been done with it a long time ago.

It's not so much about chans, it:s about Pepe. The mainstream has mutilated his image so much that you'd need to actually have a full understanding of chan culture to not get it wrong.

That's still on?

Something very few have, besides, people will always get shit wrong, even experts, so don't worry about that.
Pepe and chan memes, or any meme for that matter, also isn't anything to worry about. If the normies end up swarming on it then you just normie proof the memes. Infuse them with walls of incoherent or fake and gay txt, or, turn them into disturbing/gore type memes. Which pepe is in countless numbers of.
Legit that's how you normie proof something, gore and reading.

Also this.

that show wasn't funny 10 years ago, m8

Their still making new episodes?

What was the joke about?

I also want to know. I liked Robot Chicken.

To be fair, you need to have a substantial IQ to understand Robot Chicken.

If I supplement my Rick and Morty with Robot Chicken, will my IQ expand exponentially?

Post a webm/mp4, you faggot.

Make me.

*makes you*

It's IMAGEBOARDS YOU NIGGER, YOU ALL SOUND LIKE FUCKING NEWFAGGOTS

pretty normie of you tbh

redchanit was a meme, but now it is reality

pepe = Holla Forums
Holla Forums = soy
soy = reddit

you = faggot

faggot = you

That show is still fucking on?
I thought it died like 7 years ago.

what's the problem here?

Robot Chicken is still going?

Right wing SJWs are thin skinned as fuck. I haven't even seen transexuals get as triggered as this.

Mandela Effect right here

For the last time you faggot centrist, the right and the left react in completely different ways when their entertainment shows a political bias that goes against them.
Robot Chicken isn't going to get cancelled because people didn't like a mockery of a cartoon frog. World Peace WAS cancelled because of a bunch of subtle but edgy political jokes.

Besides, what happened to the "b-being called an SJW is a badge of h-honor for me!" meme? :^)

This. You can flat out say what ever you want about people on the right, but you have subtle comedy point out some of the weirdness and hypocrisy of the left and your show gets cancelled. Even if it was popular.

You can go to Holla Forums and see just how big of a victim complex they have even though they are going with the mainstream

Geez

What the fuck is robot chicken

I don't know, robots don't eat

The last thing I remember about Robot Chicken was that awful TF2 sketch they did.

I remember being 14
I'm surprised this shit's still going. They have one joke.

Don't forget the Nintendo E3

You = anonymous…..oh wait :^)

… but I liked the Star Wars specials…

what did he mean by this

Of all the fucking shows in the world, why would Robot Chicken be anybody's favorite?
>chan board
now that's an old meme

FUCKING
GENIUS

Actual skill goes into making this show, but it doesn't go into writing it.

Didn't South Park used to do that?

Eeh. Not really. It'll attack extreme examples, but never actual left wing sentiment or idols. Remember how their "taking down" of Obama was to make him a cool jewel thief.

South Park would attack leftists for being hypocrites who were making the side look bad and for opposing dude weed lmao

So this is who calls your kino shit

It went on hiatus as far I remember.

So literally reddit.